Phoenix Rising Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paris felt the skin of her mother's back against her hands moments before she closed her eyes and leaned her face in for a kiss. They had both kissed women before. It wasn't a new experience in and of itself, but it had been a long time for both of them and they relished the feel of a woman's mouth. Their limbs adjusted and shifted as their mouths and lips explored, gradually giving way to teeth and tongues. Mama had her hands tangled in Paris's hair while Paris dug her finger's into Mama's ass. Paris shifted her hips until her engorged pussy lips were rubbing against Mama's thigh. She loved the feel of a woman between her legs, and she enjoyed feeling Mama's juice drip down her own thigh.

"You're so wet Mama," Paris said gasping for air. "I've never felt a girl get so wet before."

Mama smiled and pressed her dripping pussy against Paris's leg harder. "I've waited a long time for this night," Mama said. "but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I always get this wet." Then she lifted her leg and pressed it into Paris's pussy drawing a moan of pleasure from the younger woman. "It seems I'm not the only one who's a bit excited." Mama folded herself down onto the floor and the nest of cushions and blankets she had prepared, drawing Paris down beside her. "Now, my darling, let me show you how much I love you."

They both wanted to take their time; to enjoy the experience and relish in the slow, sensual touch that only another woman could offer. But they were both really horny too. Slow caresses quickly turned into eager and hungry grasps. Desperate, lust filled hands grabbed each other. Grabbed at asses and tits. Mouths locked on to every body part within reach sucking on nipples, licking a neck or ear and gently biting on the sensitive underside of a breast. When Paris really sucked on Mama's nipple, Mama sighed.

"Oh that's nice baby." She held Paris's head against her tit. "That's nice." Mama reached down and used her fingers to part Paris's wet, engorged pussy lips. She was so sensitive that she rolled onto her back at the contact and shuddered when Mama got to her clit.

"Oh yes Mama," Paris said, "Play with my clit mama. Oh it's soo good."

"Your clit is so big," Mama said as she let her fingers run around and through the folds of her pussy. "How big is it? You ever measured it, like the boys do?"

"ugnn. one inch," Paris said through gasps and moans. "So good Mama."

Mama didn't say anything. She just moved between Paris's legs and immediately took Paris's wet pussy into her mouth. She sampled each fold and curve of her delicious lips and used her fingers to spread her even wider.

"No Mama," Paris said, "don't look."

Mama lifted her head. "What? why not?"

Paris covered her face. "It's just, I know I look weird. My lips are huge and my clit is huge -"

Mama lowered her face onto Paris's clit. She let her lips slide along the length of her clit and enjoyed the feel of it as she teased it with her tongue before sucking on it like a cock.

"Fuck!" Paris screamed. "Oh fuck!"

"Nothing wrong with your pussy lips Darling." Mama looked at Paris and gently inserted two fingers into Paris's pussy. "Big lips means you can feel more as it slides in." She twisted her hand in such a way that Paris felt every inch in a way she hadn't before. "Big clit means you can better feel your partner rub against you." Mama inserted a third finger.

"Oh fuck, that's good Mama!"

"And you're tight enough inside that I don't think anyone is going to complain about that." Mama lowered her face back to Paris's clit. Clit in mouth, fingers in pussy, Mama revisited all those skills she hadn't had an opportunity to practice for the last couple of years. She licked, sucked and teased. She used her teeth to scrape along the sensitive, engorged lips that hungrily clung to Mama's fingers. All the while she explored the inner depths of her daughter. There was her prostate, there was her cervix (deep enough that a large cock wouldn't discomfort her), and there, right where Mama could always find her own, was the g-spot.

Paris shuddered through a mini-orgasm the first time Mama touched it. Then Mama started pumping her fingers harder, licking and sucking her clit harder, and the mini orgasm kept on going and going and going.

"Oh fuck, Mama. Oh fuck. Fuck me Mama. Oh so good Mama! I'm cumming Mama! I'm cumming!"

Mama didn't stop. She kept on licking and pumping as Paris's little orgasm turned into a full body spasm. She kept on going as Paris grabbed Mama's head to hold her in place. She kept on going when Paris started to squirt into her face and down her mouth. She kept on going, sucking and swallowing her daughter's ejaculate forcing another string of screams and spasms from Paris until the younger woman lost all control of her body.

It wasn't until Mama was certain that Paris was done with her orgasm that she removed her fingers and rubbed them on her nipples. She loved the feel of cum on her nipples no matter who it belonged to. Then she lay down beside Paris and kissed her.

It was the same soul crushing kiss that Paris had given me. It was a kiss that reached into a person, down to their toes, and demanded that the other person give just as much in return. They lay like that for a time, kissing. Tasting. Paris always enjoyed tasting herself on another woman's lips. That it was her mother gave her an added thrill, but also a deep seated sense of wonder and joy.

When they came up for air mama spoke, breathless. "One day you're going to suck on my tits, you're going to nurse on me and I'm going to love it. We'll sixty nine and scissor and play with strap ons and double headed dildos and do all kinds of things. But right now I'm so horny I just need to cum."

Paris sat up. "Whatever you want Mama. Just lay back and enjoy."

Mama smiled and lay back, but instead of watching Paris dive between her legs, she watched as Paris straddled her chest, and rubbed those beautiful, fat pussy lips over Mama's nipples. There was a special kind of eroticism in watching Paris ride Mama's nipples. Paris took each tit in turn and used the nipples to play with her clit, like they were oddly shaped vibrators.

"Oh, that's nice Baby," Mama said, "but don't tease Mama."

"But that's part of the fun," Paris said.

Mama reached around and slapped Paris on the ass. As it was when she used to spank us, it was louder than it was harder, but it startled a yelp out of Paris. "I gave you an order young lady."

Paris smiled, turned around so she and Mom were in a sixty nine position. "Ok Mama," Paris said, "But I might need you to tell me if I start misbehaving again. Ah!"

Mama spanked her ass again. The action shook loose Paris's wetness and it fell on Mama's face as she watched Paris's breasts bounce in time with the slap. "No more talking," mama said. "Get to work."

Paris lowered her head as she had been instructed, careful to keep her ass high enough that Mama could slap it anytime she wanted. As good as Paris was at eating out another woman, she wasn't as experienced as Mama, and the break in time between her last time with a woman and her night with Mama had made her skills even rougher.

Mama slapped her ass again. "It's a pussy, Darling, not a cock. Lick it."

Paris did as she was told and licked Mama's clit. She moaned with each spank, and Mama couldn't help but notice how turned on her daughter was getting with every slap.

Slap. "harder" Slap, "lower." Slap "use your fingers." Slap "Faster." Slap. "Another finger."

Paris had three fingers inside Mama and was pumping away as she licked and sucked Mama's clit.

"Yes baby. yes that's it! Finger fuck me. Finger fuck your mama." She slapped Paris's ass again. "Faster. Faster! Faster!" Each word punctuated with a hard slap on Paris's ass. Each slap accompanied by another drip of Paris's arousal on Mama's face. The last one fell into her open mouth, and Mama wrapped her arms around Paris's hips and pulled her down into a sixty nine.

Paris grunted in surprise and pleasure but she didn't let it distract her from pleasuring her mama. To give them both better angles and access, They rolled onto their sides. Sounds of fingers slapping and lips kissing tongues licking filled the room punctuated by the growing urgency of moans and gasps. Their naked bodies writhed against each other as they brought each other closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh Fuck!" Paris said. "Oh fuck Mama, I'm going to cum again."

"Dont' stop baby. Mama's close too. Don't stop."

Mama buried her face into Paris's pussy and Paris did the same to Mama. each moan, each ascending gasp of pleasure, each "oh fuck" and "don't stop" was said or screamed into a pussy that accepted the vibration in new levels of pleasure and arousal until Mama couldn't hold back anymore and her whole body was wracked with the spasms of her orgasm. The splash of cum on Paris's face sent her over the edge and she screamed her pleasure into Mama, who happily returned the favor.

When they were done, and when they could breath again, Paris nestled into mama, her head falling on Mama's breast, and snuggled there as they fell asleep. Mama pulled the blankets over them.

"So," Mama asked, "As good as you imagined?"

"So much better," Paris said.

"Good. I'd hate to have disappointed you after the show Daddy and I put on for you in the barn."

Paris didn't sit up surprised. She was too comfortable and too satiated to really care. "You knew we were watching?"

Mama laughed as she caressed her daughter's hair. "Of course I did. Mama always knows."

"Well that simplifies things," Paris said.

"It does?"

"Yes. Phoenix and I don't have to sneak around now. And when I get Daddy in bed, it won't be a surprise."

"As long as we're honest and open," Mama said. "It's one thing to play games in seduction and roleplaying, but we need to be honest and open or feelings get hurt."

Paris nodded. "So what do you want?"

"I have a long list," Mama laughed. "it would take too long to go through it tonight."

Suddenly they heard my voice pierce through the night. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me! Oh yes. Fuck me! Harder Daddy. Cum inside me. Fucking cum inside me."

Paris and Mom stared at each other for a moment before breaking out into a fit of giggles.

"I guess Phoenix is having a good time," Paris said.

"Trust me," Mama said, "So is your father." She kissed the top of Paris's head and continued to run her fingers through her hair. "So what do you want out of this? Something fun, some joy to light up the hard days and nights we're facing?"

"Yes," Paris said, "But more than that. I love you Mama. And Daddy and Phoenix and I think that even if things hadn't gone to hell, I would want this. That I would want - " She stopped herself. The words had formed in her mind a second before she had spoke and she had stopped herself from actually saying them because it was a big deal to say like that. But after she thought about it, she realized that it was right. "I want to be a mom."

Mama smiled and kissed Paris again. "That's good Darling. I hope you want more than one. I know I certainly do."

I was grateful to be sitting down as it made it easier to hide my erection. It had taken every little bit of willpower I had to keep myself from pulling up my dress and pulling out my cock while Mama talked. As it was I stared at her, with what must have been a goofy, lust crazed look.

"You ok Baby PHee?" Mama asked.

I nodded. "It's just..." I shook my head. "That was hot."

Mama smiled. "Well if you're a good girl, I'm sure you'll get your turn." She stood up. "Since you're up, you might as well help me make breakfast. We still have a farm to run."

12