Phoenix Rising Pt. 07 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "I finished the work last night." I reached over to the nightstand and pulled a box out of the drawer. "He just needs to wear this for a couple of days."

Mama took the box out of my hand. It was a bit larger than a ring box, and when she opened it she laughed. It was a cock ring, the kind with two loops - one for the balls and one for the cock. Nothing fancy, just plain steel. She held it up and shook it. "I've been looking for this."

"Sorry," I said, "I needed something to work with."

"Any side effects?" She gestured to my body.

"Nothing like this," I said, "at most it will make his balls feel a little extra full while he wears the ring."

Mama smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "You're such a good girl. Maybe if you're extra good, Daddy or I will give you a special reward." She turned away and picked out my clothes for the day. She picked out a lacy thong and bra set that were more lace than underwear, a simple denim skirt and a button down flannel shirt. "Get dressed, and start on breakfast. I'll show Daddy what you got for him then come help you."

Working in the kitchen was always hot, so I tied the flannel shirt up to reveal my mid drift and left it unbuttoned at the top to reveal more than a little of my cleavage. I got the cooking fire started and was about to start on actually cooking when Daddy came in with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

"There's my girl!" He crowed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off my feet.

"Daddy!" I squealed grabbing his shoulders.

He just laughed and spun me around the room. I wrapped myself around him as best I could to keep from flying out of his grip. It wasn't long before I felt his hardening cock pressing through his jeans and into my panties. I squirmed and squealed with delight and lust, clinging to him harder as he spun us around and enjoying his hardening cock with every moment. When he stopped my back was pressed up against a wall and his breathing was heavy. He wasn't panting from exertion either.

His hands reached down from my waist and grabbed my ass. Hard.

I moaned and craned my neck to him for a kiss but he kept out of reach.

"On your knees," he said with quiet authority.

I jumped out of his arms and knelt on the floor as fast as I could. Mama was laughing as she started on breakfast. Daddy just smiled and took his time undoing his pants. I reached up to help him, to hurry him along suddenly hungry for his cock but he slapped my hands away.

"Good girls wait," he said. "Are you a good girl?"

I nodded. "Yes Daddy."

"Then wait."

He teased me with taking his pants off. My mouth was dry as I watched him pull down his zipper and saw that he wasn't wearing any briefs. Then I was salivating as I watched his hard cock fall out of his pants with the steel cock ring at the base. I wanted to touch it, to engulf it with my mouth. I wanted to kiss and suck and drink his cum down so badly that I felt my whole body quiver with want.

But good girls wait.

Daddy smiled at my obvious want and my equally obvious control. "Good girl." He said. "Hands behind your back."

I did as I was told.

"Open wide."

I opened my mouth as Daddy took my head in both his hands and slid his cock into my mouth. He did it gently. He let my tongue explore his hardness and taste his precum. He let my lips cover his cock as he slid it into my mouth. He let me suck and explore but he never stopped pushing his cock forward. He pushed his cock further into my mouth slowly, gently, but inexorably towards my throat until I felt the wide head of his mushroom cock pressing into my throat. Then he pressed further until my nose was buried against his pubic bone and his balls were bouncing against my chin.

I wanted to reach around him. I wanted to hold him close to me. I wanted to touch him and explore his body with my hands, but good girls do as they're told so I kept my hands behind my back as my nipples grew hard enough to poke through my bra and shirt and my cock tented up my skirt.

Daddy pulled his cock away as slowly and inexorably as he had inserted into mouth until he pulled it out entirely. I tried to hold onto it. I tried to suck it back in and hold it with my lips and my tongue but i couldn't and it escaped my lips with a pop.

"You're hungry for my cock, aren't you Sweety?"

I nodded.

"Not just my cock though. You want Mama's pussy too. And Paris's pussy. don't you?"

I nodded.

"You just want to be our little sex slave, don't you, my Pet?"

I felt my cock twitch and gush precum in response.

"You want us to own you and tell you want to do. You want to be our good little girl and service us whenever we want it, don't you?"

I shuddered at the thought. To be told what to do, to have to be available to my loving, glorious family whenever they wanted me - just the thought of it had me ready to cum in my panties. I nodded.

"Say it," Daddy said. But before I could do more than open my mouth he stuffed his cock back in and was pumping his hips against my face. His hands held my face still as his cock pressed into and penetrated my throat over and over again.

I heard Paris's voice beside me. "That's a good little Slave Girl," she said, "letting Daddy fuck your face like that. Such a good little girl."

"I think you're right, Mama," Daddy said. "Our Baby Phee needs to be told exactly what to do." He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I panted. Spit and precum dripped from my lips onto my cleavage. I was panting but I managed to get the words out.

"I want to be the family slave. I want to make you all as happy as I can as often as I can however I can."

Mama caressed my face and kissed the top of my head. "That's a good Slave Girl."

Then Daddy was fucking my face again and I didn't care about anything else except the feel of his cock in my mouth. I don't know how long it lasted. I don't know how much spit and precum dripped down my chin and neck and chest onto my breasts. I don't know anything except how much I was enjoying it when I heard Daddy say "I'm cuming Slave Girl. Open your eyes and look at me."

I did so and felt Daddy take his cock out of my mouth just in time for his cum to splash a little on my lips and mouth. But only a little. Most of his cum flew over my face, into my hair and eyes. I was blinking involuntarily to get it out of my eyes as I felt the heat of his cum flying over my face until it too dripped down my chin and neck onto my breasts.

Daddy let out a sigh of releif. "That was very good, Slave Girl. Now go get some breakfast."

I reached for a towel to clean up but Mama slapped my hand away. "Not this time," she said with a wicked smile. "We all want to see you walk around with Daddy's cum all over you today."

Instead of wiping my face, I reached under my shirt to remove my bra and undid a few more buttons on my shirt.

"Fucking hell, Phee" Paris said, "You sure know how to make a girl wet."

"May I put my bra back in my room?" I asked.

"You may," Mama said, "and be sure to look at yourself in the mirror while you're there. But don't take too long. You'll have to wash the dishes after breakfast."

I carefully put the bra away and turned to look at my reflection. My eyes were a bit watery from having my face fucked. When I had tied my shirt, I had inadvertently or perhaps subconsciously tied the ends tight enough that without a bra you could see the underside of my breasts. There were no buttons fastened and it revealed more cleavage than I had thought. A the thick trail of drool and cum from my chin, down between my breasts all the way to my belly button was on clear display. My nipples were so hard that I might as well have been at a wet tshirt competition and my cock was obvious under by skirt.

I tried to adjust it, to keep it moderately hidden and ended up pinning it against my belly with the elastic of my thong. And then, because I didn't want to completely hide it, I folded down the waist band of my skirt so that very top of my cock was visible while simultaneously lifting the skirt high enough that the bottoms of my ass cheeks were just about visible as well.

I looked slutty, but I looked ... happy. I looked drunk on my happiness and I couldn't keep the smile from my face as I made my way back downstairs in a drunken stupor of lust and joy. No one commented on my change in dress (or undress I suppose) but I knew they were looking at me, and I knew they were hungry for me. I kept my eyes down and on my food like a good girl, waiting for someone to tell me what to do next.

"Phee," Mama said when we were all done eating. "Clear the table and clean the dishes please. We all have chores to do."

As if on cue, everyone got up from the table and went about their chores, while I took the dishes and started cleaning them.

I was almost done when I felt Mama behind me, wrapping her arms around me and pressing into the bottoms of my breasts while her own pressed softly into my back.

"You had fun with Daddy."

It wasn't a question, but I nodded. "Yes Mama."

"You really like this? Being told how to dress and what to do? Not just as a game or way to make the sex more fun, but all the time?"

I nodded. "I really do. I don't want to say that this is who I've always been, but..." How to say it?"

"It was like you were happy," Mama said for me. "Really, really happy and you couldn't imagine wanting anything different?"

I nodded and put the pan I was working on on the drying rack. "Yes Mama."

Her hands reached up and cupped my tits with the same gentle ferocity that Daddy had used with my face. My nipples puffed out and scorched the fabric of my shirt as my whole body shivered and shuddered at her touch.

"We've been tiptoeing around it until now." One hand on my tit, the other hand drifted to my belly and teased the skin around where my cock head lay. Her fingers danced around my cock, never touching it; always just barely not touching it. "What do you think Slave Girl, should we stop, tone it down, or..." she paused for dramatic effect, "take it up a notch?"

"Tone it up?" I asked hopefully with a catch in my breath.

Mama laughed. She pulled away from me, but before I could turn around I felt her hands at my throat. "One last gift from Gran," she said as I felt the smooth, soft satin of a collar tighten around my neck. My hand went up and I felt a simple satin ribbon with a metal ring to tighten it. The extra ribbon hung down my back between my shoulder blades.

Mama took one of my hands and turned me around and away from the sink. I turned and saw her wearing a simple black tank top and shorts. Nothing outrageous or sexy, just an ordinary tank top that covered her breasts completely, and shorts that went down to mid thigh. The clothing was tight enough not to catch on random bits of flora that might tear at her clothes, but was loose enough to be comfortable. I looked at her dark hair cascading down her back framing her brown skin and deep, loving eyes and I wanted to fall into her arms and just lay there.

"Now you really are our Slave Girl." She tugged on the back of the ribbon, choking me a bit and keeping my attention with a gentle kiss. "Finish here, then come up to my room," she said in a soft but commanding voice as she let go of my hand. I watched as she walked out of the kitchen and upstairs, her hips deliberately swaying in that hypnotic way women have. My cock, still hard from the face fucking Daddy had given me, was leaking precum. I licked my lips as I watched Mama walk away and tasted Daddy's cum on them.

Quickly, but carefully, I finished wiping down the counters and sink. It wouldn't do to go up to Mama only to have her come down and find out I hadn't finished my chores. As I did so I tried not to think about what Mama had in store for me upstairs. Was she getting a new set of clothes for me? Would she make me service her? I had been born her son, had awoken as her daughter, but I was happy as her slave. My hand kept wandering up to the collar and the steel ring there and I felt joy. Contentment. I was exactly who and where I wanted to be.

Cleaning done, I went up to Mama and Daddy's room and knocked on the closed door.

"Come in," Mama said.

I entered, closing the door behind me and stood with my hands clasped in front me. I tried to keep my eyes down, but I wanted to see what was waiting for me. I was a little disappointed to see Mama, dressed as she had been, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Kneel here," Mama said pointing to a spot by her feet. I did as instructed. "Some ground rules just to be safe."

"Yes Mama."

"You can stop anything anyone is doing at any time, by saying 'Mercy.' Say it."

"Mercy."

"Good Slave Girl. You will use it if you are unable to participate or follow a command. You will use it if something we are doing makes you uncomfortable. You will use it any time you want whatever we are doing to stop. Understand?"

"Yes Mama."

"We might push you. We might push you hard, just to see how much you enjoy it, and we'll make sure you are always ok afterwards. Ok?"

"Yes Mama."

"Any questions?"

"If I ask to stop, how completely do we stop?"

"In the moment, everything stops. No matter what. In the moment we clean up, we get ourselves put together and then we talk about what exactly pushed you into asking us to stop. And then we'll make a decision on where to go from there."

I nodded.

"Any other questions?"

"No Mama."

"Good. Then draw a bath for me."

I went over to the master bathroom that was shared between their room and mine. Daddy had managed to get the solar panels working, but the batteries didn't hold a charge so nothing worked after sundown. While the sun was up we had hot water, a freezer in the cellar (as long as we never opened it after sundown), and a couple of other small things. But this meant that I could draw a hot bath for Mama in the enormous master bath.

The entire room was setup with benches along the walls so it could double as a steam room. I turned on the ambient heat (another bonus of the solar panels) and turned on the taps for the giant bathtub in the center of the room. It was large enough to fit four adults comfortably, although we hadn't tried that among ourselves yet. I imagined that Paris and Daddy would take baths after Mama did, especially since it took so much water to fill the tub in the first place.

The room filled with steam. In those places on my body where Daddy's cum had dried, I felt it dripping down my skin all over again. When the bath was suitably full I told Mama that the bath was ready. She came in still dressed and stood by the side of the tub.

"Undress me." She commanded.

I lifted her tank top off of her, reveling her simple, plain bra beneath. I unhooked it, gently and as professionally as I could, knowing that I wasn't supposed to take liberties to fondle or kiss Mama while I was performing. Draping both garments over one arm, I knelt down to unbutton and remove Mama's shorts. That's when I realized she wasn't wearing any panties and the heady aroma of her sex clung in the steam filled air. I folded her clothes and placed them on a bench, then I wrapped up Mama's hair and pinned it atop her head so that it wouldn't get unnecessarily wet. It took Mama HOURS to dry her hair after a full bath.

She gave me instructions on how to bathe her. How to wash her skin hard enough to scrub off the dead skin, but softly enough not to leave any redness or discomfort. She had me massage her shoulders, and rub her arms and legs until she was more relaxed than I could remember seeing her in ages.

"Such a good Slave Girl," Mama said patting my face. "And you look so good with Daddy's cum all over your face." I felt the once dried cum smear under Mama's hand. "Take off your clothes."

I stood to do as I was told but Mama stopped me.

"No. Strip for me, Slave Girl. Give me a show."

I froze for a moment, before remembering the show that Paris had put on for me that one night in my room. I remember how she wore a faded and thinning sports bra and thong and smiled. I leaned down and kissed Mama's hand. "Yes Mama."

I stood up and felt the rhythm of a song in my soul. A simple beat that I could sway my hips to in a soft, sensuous wave. I didn't try to dance, I just felt my body and let it move. I let my hips move, my shoulders, my hands and arms. I ran my fingers through my hair and down my face. I smeared the cum there into my skin. I trailed it down my neck and onto my chest. I fondled my breasts gently through the fabric of my shirt and pushed my hands down onto my belly and hips, all the while my body moved to the rhythm of my soul.

My skin was on fire by the time I touched my thighs and I couldn't help but pull them up to feel my ass, my tight, curving, and still soft ass. My hands pushed my skirt up, bunched it around my waist revealing it to Mama who I heard give a contended sigh as the sight. Remembering my audience, I unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall to the ground. My cock was obvious under my panties which were soaked through with precum and steam as I danced a bit more for Mama so she could see it clearly through my panties. Then I stopped with my back to her, my ass on display and slowly lowered my panties to the floor, keeping my knees straight to give my ass the best possible display I could. Looking over my shoulder I saw Mama leaning back in the tub, one hand on her tit, the other between her legs. I turned with a flourish and removed the flannel shirt so that my breasts were exposed and my nipples were unnaturally hard in the steamed room. I naked save for the slave collar around my neck.

"Touch your nipples," Mama said, "just like Mama."

I let my fingertips dance over my nipples, already so hard that the softness of my hands sent electric shocks down to my cock that bounced and twitched and leaked precum like a faucet.

"Does my Slave Girl like that?"

I nodded and moaned. I loved it. "Yes Mama."

"Is my Slave Girl hard for Mama?"

"Yes Mama."

"Come closer. Spread your legs. Hands behind your head."

I posed as she instructed me to and I could tell her orgasm was close.

"You're going to play stud for us aren't you? You're going to fuck babies into me and your sister. And once Daddy is firing live rounds, you'll turn into a breed mare for him won't you, Slave Girl? You want Daddy to make your belly swell. to make your tits heavy with milk?"

"Yes Mama."

"And even when you're pregnant you'll still kneel in front of Daddy and take his cock in your mouth? You'll let Mama ride your face, and let Paris fuck you however she wants?"

"Yes Mama."

"And you'll my Grand sons fuck your brains out?"

"Yes Mama."

At that Mama let out a gentle moan and I saw her orgasm ripple through her with the delicate caress that is only possible through gentle masturbation. "Good Slave Girl." She stood up, the water cascaded down her brilliant brown body, clinging to her swollen nipples and wide areola. "Your only chore today, is to take care of whoever else comes in."

"Yes Mama."

"Shower," She said, pointing to the open shower area, "I'll get you something to wear while you're in here." She smiled. "Something fun. And whatever else you do, don't cum."

"Yes Mama."

I showered. Very carefully I might add. I was so horny that an accidental brush against my cock would have me cumming buckets. Because I was being so careful, an because the spray of water on my hypersensitive skin was so delicious, I was still under the hot water when Mama came back with something draped over her arm.

She was still covered only by a towel which she dropped the moment she walked in the door. Naked, she pushed me over to one of the benches and had me sitting down in front of her before I could register that I was out of the shower. Lust in her eyes told me that her first orgasm hadn't been enough. That lust told me that whatever clothing she had brought for me to wear, whatever plans she had for me today, they were so delicious that they had brought her right back to the height of arousal. She picked up my legs and held them by the knees, pushing them until they were almost against my chest.