Phoenix Rising Pt. 07 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"hold your legs here," she said.

I obeyed then I felt her straddle my cock amazon style. "Now I'm going to fuck you," she said, "and I'm going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you until you can't see straight."

I felt so vulnerable, so exposed like that as I felt her thrust her hips onto my cock and felt her pussy envelope me.

"You like being fucked?" She asked me as her hips pounded into me.

"Yes Mama." I moaned. "So much, Mama."

Her pace was relentless. My whole body rocked and bounced as she fucked me. I looked up and saw her tits moving in time with her thrusts and wondered if that's what I looked like when I was on top because if I did - damn I was hot.

I felt a harsh slap on my ass and I cried out in shock. "I asked you a question, Slave girl."

"Fuck, yes. Fuck me Mama. Please fuck me harder Mama."

"That's a good slave girl."

She pounded into me until I came, my eyes rolling up and my jaw dropping open like doll. I felt my balls drain into her but she kept on going and miraculously enough I stayed hard.

"That was one," She said, "but you don't get stop until I cum. I'm going to fuck your sperm so hard into me, that it won't have a choice about where it goes. Do you like that? You like the idea of giving Mama another Baby?"

"Yes Mama. Your pussy is so good Mama. You fuck me so good, Mama."

"I'm going to fuck your brains out, and you're going to enjoy it."

And I did.

I sat on the bench afterwards in a daze. I think i had come twice. Mama sat me up enough to put a cotton wrap on me, the kind she used to wear to the pool and which, without underwear, was just enough on me to make someone eager to look more.

Then she leaned against a corner and I lay in her lap. She truly had fucked the brains out of me.

"Good Slave Girl," Mama said caressing my hair. "That was very good."

We lost track of time for a while. it must have been at least an hour, but when Paris and Daddy came in, all hot and sweaty I knew they had come to get clean before lunch.

"Let me help you," I said rising to my feet. "The bath is still hot."

"I'll get Daddy," Mama said. "You help Paris."

I went to my sister who wore the same basic clothes that Mama had been except her tank top exposed her cleavage and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her shorts were shorter and tighter. I wasn't sure if it was to tease Daddy or tease me, but I could tell from the way that she watched me that I was certainly teasing her. Even as her eyes roamed over my body, they fixated on the collar at my throat.

I heard Mama and Daddy giggling and laughing as she peeled his clothing off and took him to the shower, but I wasn't really paying attention to them. Paris had my undivided focus.

"This way, Oneesan," I said bringing that hint of timidity back into my voice. "I prepared a bath for you."

I must have tapped into some half forgotten fantasy because I swear I could feel the heat flow through her. I saw the heat of lust paint her chest and cheeks pink as the bright pink nipples on her chest grew hard. She swallowed and smiled with a half dazed lust on her face. "Thank you, Phoenix-chan." She kissed me on the cheek, pulling closer so I could feel her body gently caress my own. "Will you help me wash? I'm tired and sore from working this morning."

"Of course," I said stepping into the bath and pulling her in behind me. "Anything for my Oneesan."

I took the pitcher that I had used to help Mama bathe, and filled it with bath water. I poured it down her arms, down her legs, over her back and breasts and then had her lean her head back so I could pour it on her hair. I was careful to refill the pitcher often so that Paris would have plenty of opportunity to look at me. I took my time in washing her down, rubbing the soap into sore muscles, but also taking the opportunity to enjoy the sensation of her skin.

I was carefully NOT washing her breasts (it was fun watching her try to maneuver them so I would) when she grabbed my hands by the wrist. Mama was bent over somewhere, taking Daddy's cock up her ass, but I didn't really notice it as Paris looked into my eyes. "Phee, is this really what you want? I know Mama said we'd experiment and you have a stop word but... Is this how you want it to be?"

I nodded. "Paris, you don't know what it felt like when I watched Daddy just take you the other day. I can't tell you how wonderful it is when someone takes charge of me. This is just who I am. How I am. I was happier as a woman than as a man. I'm even happier submissive."

Paris nodded, leaned down to kiss me. It was a gentle kiss, but still commanding and assertive. "Well then, Slave Girl," I felt my cock and nipples harden at that, "I expect you to pleasure me before I leave this bath. I expect you to play stud for me. And if I'm not pregnant when I leave this room, I expect you to come to me every night until I am. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Oneesan."

Paris smiled and sat on the rim of the tub, her legs splayed wide with her extravagantly swollen pussy lips on display. "Start with your mouth. I'll tell you when you can use your cock."

It took a while and some persistence, but by Christmas both Mama and Paris were pregnant. By the following august, Mama had given birth to fraternal twin, and Paris to a girl. We all agreed I could complete my transformation then, and by Valentine's day (or maybe it was on valentines day) I was pregnant as well and soon gave birth to a baby boy. It's been twenty years since then. Daddy and Mama are still the head of the household, but we have twelve younger siblings and every expectation of more on the way.

Lukily, included among our offspring there are more than a couple of young studs eager for a turn in Oneesan's bed. Some of them loved the give and take, some of them loved the giving and some of them loved the taking.

Some of them were disappointed to learn that Slave Girl doesn't accept visitors to her bed. They perked right up when I told them that Slave Girl goes to their bed and it wasn't long before there were four of us slaves with black collars - two men and two women - ready to answer any need of the family.

Whenever they call.

And my oh my do they call.