Phoenix's Lust

Story Info
A phoenix loses her virginity to a dragon...
6.1k words
4.58
18.7k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Phoenix's Lust

Lightning lanced through the clouds, striking without sound, lines of pure white crackling through the atmosphere. The electrical storm brewed in the distance, threatening the heady rumble of thunder, and the phoenix clucked anxiously to herself, flapping madly as the wind rose, buffeting her wildly back and forth as if she had suddenly taken leave of her senses. Yet she was entirely with herself as she dodged and circled, peering down with eyes that could have been better suited for night vision than they were, squinting and clicking the edges of her beak together as she sought somewhere safer to land.

A storm was no place for a phoenix, much less one such as Vellura with her soft fall of luxurious, blue feathering, a crest atop her head drooping and falling with the sense of tiredness lacing her body. Her wings were heavy but not from the weight of the feathers on them, which would usually buoy her up. No... All her body wanted to do then was to drag her down and down and down, spinning and screeching into an abyss in which they could all say that the storm had, once again, claimed a victim, even if she was far from willing.

Lightning forked through the sky once more, lighting up the landscape in a threatening series of flashes, taunting her with the lure of vision that was not hers to steal for more than a fleeting moment in time. She could see -- and then it was gone, plunging her into darkness once more, struggling to keep up with the rapidly changing conditions. She had to think ahead, try to peer into the darkness, even the longer feathers shaped like 'horns' on either side of her crest seeming heavy in the moment, everything about her being and her body weighing her down and down and down.

And, still, the thunder rolled, pealing through the sky as if a beast resided up there, snarling down from the mountainous clouds, pooling and swirling, torn away by a raging wind that could not be contained. The pine trees so far below creaked and groaned -- wait, how low did that mean she was that she could hear them? Vellura shivered but there was nothing the phoenix could do but keep going, keep pushing on, striving to find land, find shelter, before the wicked droplets dotting her feathers came to light in the fury of the downpour that was surely brewing, waiting in the wings to be unleashed in all its ferocity.

Roll after roll of thunder clapped, growing closer and closer with every passing second, drawing a rise of fear to her bones. Vellura flinched, chirping anxiously as she struggled and fought to stay aloft, feathers wafting and drifting, her wings far from steady. She should have been a stronger flyer than she was but there were other factors at play with the onset of the longer, summer days, days stretching on and on, the lengthier hours of daylight stirring up a need deep within her. Of course, she had already laid a clutch of eggs but it was not so much of an ideal thing when she did not have a mate with which to actually fertilise them in her womb before they were laid. The whole cycle of being a phoenix of her type left her waddling and heavy, wanting something and yet unable to find it while the seasons demanded that she do it anyway. It was a conundrum, indeed, that she would have much rather have not been part of to begin with.

What was that? Vellura craned her head to see, eyes wide and straining. A cave? She would have to chance it either way as she'd dropped so much height, tiredness dragging her to land, that something would have to suffice for the night, even if she went to ground beneath a tree somewhere.

But she hoped against hope that the cave would prove to be a true sanctuary, landing in a flurry of feathers and a splatter of mud, the weight of the unfertilised eggs in her belly pulling her harshly back into the crude embrace of the land that she would have much rather have avoided. She was a creature of the sky and of the wing, after all, and there was a place for her. It was not on the ground.

On the ground left her vulnerable. On the ground left her at risk of being taken by a predator. And, so, she had to hurry, scrabbling up a ledge to the mouth of a cave framed by yew, the bristling needles seeming to warn her back from the gaping, dark hole that, somehow, managed to be even darker than the sense of the night in which she stood. Her sensitive 'nares and resulting sense of smell were dulled by the thick, heavy atmosphere, peaty aromas of earth rising up, and Vellura clucked, edges of her beak rattling. Did she dare chance it? Yet there was only one option and the storm approached with more flashes striking throughout the sky, a mighty battle going on so very high above that not even she could be a part of.

The cave was a sweet sanctuary from the wind and Vellura relaxed just a little, although she had to remain alert, still not knowing who the cave belonged to. Asking who was there, if anyone was there, was too simple and she cautiously probed her way deeper, the open cavern of the entrance turning a corner at the back and slinking down a dark passage.

She only hesitated for a moment as her eyes adjusted, easier to at least see a little of where she was going. There seemed to be gemstones of some kind set into the wall and yet they could not be any stones that she was familiar with, tail dragging lightly over the ground as she made her way deeper and deeper, as they glowed with their own light. Briefly, for she could not afford to dally when she may well still be in danger, she paused and tapped one experimentally with her beak, the sharp clack that sprung forth from the semi-translucent crystal pinging back at her instantly, the end tone lighter than how the tenor began.

Ruffling her feathers, Vellura squawked, but quietly. Strange, very strange, but she had to go on, keep going through the wide tunnel, the sides scraped smooth in narrower places as if a large body had needed to force its way through. The sense of disconcertion lingered but she pushed it aside stubbornly, for what other option did she have other than to try or venture tentatively back out into the storm when she was not in any position to do so?

Her persistence, however, paid off as the tunnel abruptly opened out into a massive cavern with a crystal roof, layered with shades of what she thought were purple and blue in the low light, although it was hard to see in the dark and even harder to glimpse in the flashes of lightning striking overhead. It seemed that Vellura had managed to seek shelter at just the right time and, for a few seconds, she paused there beside a circle of rocks that would do nicely as a makeshift nest, admiring the beauty of the storm as it raged, yet left her safe from harm. From a safe distance, the show of jagged shards of lightning splitting the sky in two was spectacular, reminding her of myths and legends that her mother had regaled her with during much younger ears, back when she had not been all that long out of the egg and hatched herself. In its own way, it was comforting, soothing her soul like a good session of preening.

It was as good a place as any to relax and wait out the storm, far from the entrance where other predators may well have been looking for shelter. And the cavern had a pleasant aroma to it too, something lightly and softly fragrant, like a field of wildflowers at the height of summer. Something about that scent pulled at a memory inside her but she merely chirped and settled herself down heavily, belly flattening to the ground as if to give the appearance that she was 'melting'.

And yet all that relaxation was about to change as the biggest flash of lightning yet lit up the cave, illuminating everything through that sheen of purple and blue -- maybe there was some pink in the crystal too -- to reveal a shape out in the centre. She didn't know how she could have possibly have missed it before but Vellura squawked and scrabbled, hustling away as yet another flash showed the detail in the definition, a dragon triple her size sleeping right there before her. With the round of his stomach tipped towards the crystal ceiling, he grumbled in his sleep -- sounds that she had, quite rightly, mistaken for thunder. Of course, she was not to be blamed for such a mix-up but sharing the cave with a predator that could snap her up in one gulp of his massive jaws wasn't exactly one of the things highest on her list of things to do!

But the drake didn't stir, her eyes straining to see as she hopped closer, her natural curiosity getting the better of her, regardless of how she trembled. She wanted to see too badly and, well, it was not as if dragons were known for attacking phoenixes. Most creatures like them got on well, although she had not seen a dragon close up before. It seemed better to take the opportunity to see what she had not when the beast in question was out for the count and dead to the world in all the ways that mattered.

Silver and black... It was difficult to pick out just what shade his scales were as she hopped around him, moving as lightly as was possible with the weight of the eggs weighing her down. Vellura was not the most elegant of beings in that moment but there was no one there to see her as the dragon slumbered, the phoenix's eyes adjusting as the lightning came in a series of sharp, repetitive flashes, enough for her to take in the fall of hair down his neck, the horns, the dark depths of his scales that had originally made him look as if he was part of the cave itself. Maybe the dragon was and she was imagining things. Stranger things surely had happened in worse storms.

His hind legs were spread, one foot twitching and curling lightly, snores increasing in volume, which only made her bolder. What a lark to find a dragon caught up in such a vulnerable position! And he was sleeping through the storm too like a hatchling! What were the odds? Quite good, in fact, for a dragon who had seen so many thunderstorms that they no longer even bothered him, tail shifting across the floor as he dreamed, lips vibrating lightly in the growls of his sleep.

Vellura paused, stock still and neck raised to attention, her eyes gleaming and wide in the darkness of the cavern. She didn't need a flash of lightning, those jaggedly revealing forks, to tell just what lay between those hind legs but seeing it in the flesh, well...that was something else entirely.

For his shaft rose there, tapered to a smoothly rounded point and reaching down in a pink-ish swathe of flesh, smooth behind the angled glands. His cock twitched in the half-gloom, seemingly illuminated from above -- maybe the moon had broken through the clouds, casting its light down for that very moment? Oh, but that would have been far, far too romantic a notion for such a crude scene, a very unromantic image presenting itself with the dragon snoring lightly on his back.

She should have left then but Vellura stared and then stared some more. The bottom half of her beak dropped even though she could not breathe through her beak, only the 'nares, eyes rapt to attention as her wings spread halfway, seeming to show off her azure plumage without actively thinking of what her body was instinctively doing. What a stud of a dragon... Did all dragons have cocks that big? The phoenix supposed it was all relative to size but, to her, that hunk of shaft looked like it would split a female apart, pleasure her in the very best of ways. But htat was just her kinky little bird mind at work.

Pre-cum pooled on the dragon's stomach but she knew too that that was not the scent that had called to her before, the floral fragrance that had her head swooning so pleasantly, swaying from one claw to the other with a low croon that simply did not seem natural coming from her beak. There was something more there, however, and she fluttered up cautiously, disguising her flapping in a well-timed peal of thunder, to see just what those scales were parted around.

Grunting slightly at the effort, she landed and folded her wings back down to her back, breathing more heavily than she was proud to admit. What she'd taken to be a belly-slit or a sheath parted around the base of that shaft was a cloaca, like what she had, but there was very obviously space in there for more than just a cock, a more feminine scent rising to contrast with the musk of the male.

Both genders... Very interesting. Although it was something that she could only tell by the scent of him, deciding for herself to continue referring to the dragon as the masculine form. He was not to know and that cock was the most defining part of him in the sweetly cloying heat of the darkness, something rotting with an over-sweet scent that needed to be cut loose, snapped up quickly before it no longer became viable at all.

His cock twitched and the phoenix tipped in towards him as if drawn there by a higher power, some manner of force that she simply could not explain. Yet there was not much at all that Vellura could explain when faced with a hot length of meat like that, something to rival and outdo even the most potently handsome of phoenixes that she could have spent her time with. And it was so very difficult to think of anything else but herself and the needs of her body, those unfertilised eggs, although still small, weighing hard and noticeably heavy within her belly.

Swallowing hard, Vellura bobbed her head, snaking back and forth as if caught between two opposing thoughts, courses of action, but the reality was that her mind ground to a halt. All she could do was inhale the coarsely erotica scent of him over and over again, that fragrance taking on an even sweeter note, flooding her senses more and more, so much so that a simple shake of her head simply wasn't going to cut it in dispelling it from her 'nares.

Oh... He must be having some nice dreams over there...

Vellura was, perhaps, a little too light and gentle in her interpretation of just what the drake was dreaming about, for she would later find out that it was far, far lewder than anything her sweet mind could have cooked up. Although she was not a virgin, her heart walked on the more innocent side of life, not taking the leaps or drastic steps that others did. Truly, her getting caught up in the pounding wrath of the storm was entirely a fluke while she was trying to make her way home from visiting a friend, even though that in itself may well have come out to a warmer conclusion than anything she could have ever possibly have dreamed up for herself.

Electricity crackled through the air between them, a tangible thought in the land of lust as Vellura's head spun dizzily, the crystalline ceiling seeming to sway and tip above her, threatening to crash down, down, down -- onto her. But it was her body and mind that was not seated or rooted in reality, wanting something, that inexplicable tug within her gut driving her forward shakily as if she had taken too much liquor down her throat. And yet she had not been drinking at all, even though she was drunk on his musk, the headily intoxicating aroma of a stud dragon in his prime luring her in, tickling that need within her that she had only been waiting for the right male, even if he was both sexes, to stroke.

Barely aware of just what she was doing, she climbed up his side, floating on a cloud of his perfume, wafting around her, the phoenix as light as a feather in the luxurious embrace of one who could take her and claim her and breed her as she needed to be bred. It was not about being pinned down and taken, for a phoenix, but the sensuality of it, and her cloaca clenched, feminine passage squeezing down on an imaginary phallus, wanting the need that burned so vehemently inside her, demanding attention, to be sated at long, long last.

It was a good thing that the drake would have been just as happy to let her do with him as she willed if he'd been awake. And his cock rose in a meaty spire, simply too alluring, mouth-wateringly so, to pass up. As if in a dream, she spread her legs and settled herself down on his stomach, pressing down and down until the sweetly 'heart'-shaped tip of his breeding rod sank up into her tight passage, stretching her out as her body kept right on, driving her to take more and more, all the way down.

And it was just as good as her lust-stricken mind made it out to be. Vellura keened softly, not yet wanting to wake the dragon but it all felt too good to even consider stopping, swaying her head drunkenly from one side to the other as she fluttered her wings, belatedly, in a phoenix mating dance. She could flaunt and show off her fathers all she liked, however, the luxurious silk of them draping down, but the dragon slumbered on and on, humping ever so lightly with his hindquarters as if he maybe thought that his dreams had taken on an even more erotic edge than before. If only he was so lucky as to open his eyes and see just who had come across him, so lost and lonely in that very cave!

Vellura huffed and puffed, struggling to not let her feathers puff up (for the air was too humid still with the crackling, splitting storm rolling on), grinding down and down, taking him in as deep as her vent possibly could take him. And he was large, larger than any cock she'd had before, but that was only due to the fact that no one had ever bred her before -- it had never been the right time and to choose such a large, dominant cock for her first time was a feat inside. Vellura, however, was on the larger side of phoenix-kind and heaved anxiously, sides trembling, as she pushed down and down, letting the weight of her body do what her mind could not, sealing him deep up within her, probing for her most sensual of spots as if he was actively seeking them out.

So full...

Crying out softly, she still had the sense of mind to be quiet, head spinning as she wove back and forth... No, wait, that was because she was turning. It was not just her head that was spinning but her whole body as she swivelled on his shaft, something inside her hungrily grabbing onto that fat length of fuck-meat with a primal snarl that even she was surprised could rise up within her.

She needed it... And she was going to have every last inch of it, over and over and over again. No longer would she be a virgin, deflowered on a shaft that had, maybe, led her in out of the storm for her true, first seeding.

Tipping back, Vellura's 'hips' rose up at just the right angle, teasing his achingly, deliciously hard rod up against that most sensitive spot inside her. She knew where it was, of course, but it was hard to find without the right tool to fill her, panting and clacking her beak even as she swivelled.

Yes, oh, yes...

His tool spread her cloaca like it had always been meant to fill her, stretching her out just the right amount without causing her any pain, although there was still a tantalising sense of the stretch there, the kind that made her want a little bit more, just to see what she could do, what she could take. Her tail-feathers fanned out and Vellura squawked softly as she sank down a little further, claws digging into his scales even as the dragon slumbered, using her grip there to leverage herself down. It was just as well for her that her claws were too short to really do a drake with such tough scales any harm but the coolness of his body, in comparison to the heated humidity of the cave and outside, brought her mind back with a lick of sharpness, need intertwined lovingly with desire.

She wouldn't stop, not even as she knew that she really shouldn't be screwing a sleeping dragon, rotating around and around, his cock reaching places inside her that made sparks fly in the sanctity of her mind. Yet nothing was sacred with a beast like that pleasantly trapped under her, the king of the skies 'tamed', if only for a moment, beneath her, his muscle and mass used for her pleasure. It was a saucy kind of thrill to take what she wanted for a change and Vellura proudly flapped, a few loose feathers floating off in a puff of blue, eyes intent as she hunkered forward, letting the curve of her body bring everything into the right position, all lining up perfectly.

12