Phoenix's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was instinct to ride him but she could not thrust, could not mimic the breeding strokes that a full-blooded male drake in his prime could give her -- that was, if the beast was awake, of course. And she was too lost in her pleasure, ecstasy building, tickling at the back of her mind, to consider waking him, although the notion that such a studly creature would turn her down was hardly something that her lusty demeanour would consider. A quiet and shy creature in herself, her failing virtue that could her into trouble was her curiosity: no one would have said that she was at all sexually aggressive. But something about the weight of the eggs shifting within her brought out a new side of her, one that was not sexually aggressive but sexually excited.

Her instinct to ride the dragon could not be held back, an overpowering sense that had her trying to grind, twisting back and forth, all in search of what gave her the best possible sensation. And yet she seemed to find more and more pleasure the more she squirmed, inching a little more of his cock into her, bit by bit, until her feathers tickled his scales, sitting down all the way on his cock, forcing it up into her to its fullest extent.

And that was what she needed through and through as she keened out her orgasm, no longer even considering that she needed to be quiet in order to take what she needed, that heady seed, the scent filling her mind, swirling and swirling... Vellura could not think, could not breath, chest shuddering wantonly as she climaxed on him, her passage holding him there and staying deep, taut around that hot length of masculine breeding meat.

It was all she needed and yet she wanted more, turning and twisting, squeezing and clenching, trying every last trick and then some in her surprisingly kinky arsenal to get him off too. It only made sense, of course, if she was the one abusing his shaft in such a way! But her vent needed his seed too, thick, hot dollops of it, and she ground and spun and spun until, suddenly, something shot inside her.

His seed! She relished in each and every spurt filling her, keeping on twisting and grinding, working her body as if she was using the whole thing to hump at him, the bulk of the beast shifting and tensing beneath. Lighting arced and flashed overhead but she paid it no mind, each breath greedily snatched as he pumped and pumped, spilling his hot load into her.

There was too much for just one bird to contain, however, and her stomach bloated out from it, a needy lump swelling forth as if she was heavily pregnant with eggs, on the precipice of laying her clutch. More cum still drooled out of her and she fluttered weakly, unable to stop herself from grinding on him as if her very first cock was the last cock in the world that she would ever again be able to claim for herself.

The phoenix trilled quietly and rocked, the dragon's orgasm hardly pausing as he burst into another -- or was she simply losing track of time, how things shifted and changed between each orgasm? There was no telling how long she'd spent on him, her feathers matted and glued together with splatters of his seed, the dragon twitching and rocking less and less sleepily beneath her. Of course, he would rise at some point but Vellura could not even think about that as one climax of hers sang sweetly into the next, the chords of a melody that was hers and hers along playing out in the sanctity of her mind, hers to know and hers to share.

Yet she would share, oh, yes... She would share and share as his seed undoubtedly raced towards her unfertilised eggs, although they were no longer to stay that way. She'd not seen herself becoming a mother so soon but a phoenix could dream of more and the slick tease of his cum slipping over the strained edges of her vent made her want that dream, clutches of eggs seeded within her over and over again, a never-ending chain of breeding and clucking motherhood.

If she needed it, she needed it: it was high-time that the phoenix stopped denying herself what she wanted simply because she had not yet found the right partner. And who would have thought that that time and partner would come with the storm crackling out its final remnants, a parting cry, above through a roof of crystals suited to make any king jealous?

As she settled, striving though to squirm off his cock, the mass of scales shifted beneath Vellura, something stirring. She was so far gone though that she did not even notice, her body rising and falling on a sensual undulation that had nothing to do with lust and all to do with the repositioning of his body.

The dragon, however, could not slumber forever as she took her pleasure from him repeatedly, something rousing him from the deepest sleep he'd had in a long time. Xigfeldo, the dragon, stretched out a hind leg lazily as he relaxed in the waking, although cocked his head, even upside down, to find that the cavern was still dark and quiet, the light of morn not yet falling through his favourite crystalline roof. That was one of the reasons that he'd chosen that particular cavern of his to slumber in that time, for he never slept as well as he did when there was a crackling storm going on, even if he tired of watching them after a time. When one had flown through the very heart of a storm, it was just not the same to watch any other storm that followed from the ground, like a grounded hatchling who was being punished for not staying by their mother's side.

No... He'd rather fly, soothing himself in the arcs of lightning, tipping and turning gracefully away as the winds sought to buffet him, claim him for their own, a victim of the sky. He was not to be such, however, and Xigfeldo chose instead to sleep through the storms, relaxing when they played with his dreams, the excitement of being up there with the peals of thunder searing through his body in light vibrations even in dreamland.

There was something different though on this particular waking and he blinked sleepily, looking down the length of his body. His cock was hard, that much he could feel, but there was something more down there, a mass of blue that didn't seem to sit right where it was on his stomach.

Oh...

And then all became clear, a weighty phoenix slipping in a wet slick of cum from his cock, crying out shrilly as she hit the floor. She peered up at him, eyes half-lidded in fear, but Vellura really didn't have anything to worry about as the drake looked down at her, rolling over onto all fours with only a little surprise in his mind that he had had so many climaxes while being fast asleep. Just how far from the world of the living had he been?

"Little phoenix," he rumbled, a hint of a laugh lingering behind his lips. "Did you..."

Even he was surprised but both of them knew what had happened without putting it into words, a lust growl curling from the drake's lips as he looked over the phoenix who had 'stolen' his seed, fat and heavy... So fat and heavy, in fact, that she could barely move, let along waddle into a walk. Her tail-feathers slicked down to the cave floor with his semen, soaked through and completely depriving her of the notion of flight, although her head rolled down tiredly, exhaustion lining the haggardly spent lines of her body.

Something in the drake pulled to her. Not much, just a little, but enough for him to lower his head, nudging her lightly as worry clouded his gaze.

"Are you quite well? Is there something I may help you with? Not that you haven't helped yourself already..."

It was a light-hearted jest and even Vellura had the good grace to look a little sheepish, bopping him cutely with her beak in what could have been construed as a peck of a kiss, at a stretch. Xigfeldo smiled and waited patiently on her answer, the rumble of thunder moving further and further into the distance as the storm that he'd slept straight through moved on to claim other parts of the land during the dark of the night.

"Yes... No..." Vellura murmured, wings drooping along with her head. "I am tired only, thank you... I must rest... But I cannot fly away."

Xigfeldo raised a ridged eyebrow cockily, a smile tugging subtly at his lips.

"Why would you fly away when you could simply stay here?"

With that, he concentrated, drawing on the magic that made his type of dragon what they were, a claw shaping the form before him that he wanted to breathe life to. And what he formed, even in the dusky gloom before the dawn, was a work of art in itself, a gold and silver perching roost with a flat, heavy base rising from the floor of the cave as if it had always been there. The ornate curls of silver layered over the gold as she gasped and cooed at it, beak dropping gratefully and wings fluttering as she tipped her top half down to the ground.

"Oh... Oh, it's beautiful!"

"Don't strain yourself."

As she nearly toppled over, squeaking and flapping her wings madly to steady herself once more, the weight of his cum inside her was the only thing that saved her, holding her in place, bottom heavy for once. Xigfeldo still had the good grace, however, to help her up onto the perch on which she could roost with his tail, the thick appendage touch enough too to withstand her claws while she struggled to get herself situated.

What a nice dragon...

She could have been said to still be a little too innocent to think such a thing but Vellura was fortunate that she had found a drake who would not take advantage, even if he might cajole her in the morning for another round, or two, or ten... Who was counting, right? It was all in good fun and fun was all that Xigfeldo was looking for when the weather was inclement, driving one to stay inside, keeping coolly cosy away from the outdoors that threatened to make life all a lot more uncomfortable than it actually had to be.

No, better to lay down beside a phoenix with glittering, aquamarine and sapphire blue feathers, her belly fat with cum that he did not remember spilling but surely enjoyed the after effects of. As she sat there, slumbering softly, emitting the occasional, sleepy chirp, cum drooled thickly from her vent in fat globules, playing out the evidence of just how much she'd taken, how many times the unconsciously randy drake had spilt his aromatic load into her over and over again. Xigfeldo couldn't really blame her, however, for he was quite certain that he too would have done just the same if he'd found a suitably willing partner on a stormy night, even though he would have quite liked to explore the possibilities with her when he was awake too. But that was what the morning was for and the light of that would grace the sky soon enough, if only he exercised patience in the painting of the treasured golden streaks of dawn.

As more and more cum slopped messily from her cloaca, the phoenix's beak parted in a silent smile of contentment, his seed working at quickening the eggs within her, fertilising what had been waiting, perhaps waiting only for him all along. Only time would tell just what those phoenix-dragon hybrids looked like but, well, dragon-seed was known as being exceptionally potent for a reason and that was just it. Everything his seed touched would bear the fruit of his labour and Xigfeldo had sired many, many young already, many more than even he knew about. And that was okay too, as long as his previous partners of times gone by were happy with the course of events, how things had ended up, too. It opened the door to new experiences and new mates -- mates like the phoenix who would turn out to stick around for longer than even he could have imagined on first meeting darling Vellura.

As the days went by, she stayed fat with his cum, the dragon filling her readily with his seed, even lying back beside his favourite lake to allow her to corkscrew herself around on his cock repeatedly, taking her lust from him while he was treated to a truly unique sensation. It did not matter to the shyly kinky phoenix that her eggs were already fertilised and growing, the shells, this time, hardening for laying, only that she got what she needed, seeking out higher thrills and deeper pleasures, all with Xigfeldo and the trust that he imbued in her.

The crystal cave was safe and she tucked herself softly away into her little corner of it, her nest all ready to lay and her stomach heavy, a fresh load of seed trickling from her vent as if to bear testament to the breeding prowess of the dragon all over again. On the edge of her laying and all she could think about was that length of meat ploughing into her, filling her deep so that she could merely sit and tease the tip of his cock up against her innermost barrier, right where her eggs would soon push through.

In sleep, she tucked her head beneath her wing, although her smile there was still evident for Xigfeldo to see, never far away as she approached her due date. Protecting her, he kept a watchful eye as he sat before the fire, absently adding a little more ornate silver to her roosting perch where he thought it needed a little more of a magical touch, one eye on her needs at all times.

Dreaming, Vellura cooed, knowing that she was safe.

She'd always have a place to rest and live with the dragon who'd sired her clutch.

12