Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3.

Jasmine Robinson came up off her knees and straddled her boy toy's thighs, her hands on the arms of his chair for support. "Fantasy boy, it is true and I'm glad it was good." Then she leaned forward and kissed her forbidden lover. Their mouths opened, tongues wrestled, and he could taste himself inside her hot mouth.

He took her in his strong arms and raised her to her feet as he stood. They continued kissing and then he said, "How can I make it good for you?"

"You're already off to a great start. I'm sure you'll come up with more."

Robbie Craig suddenly stooped and swept her up into his arms. "You're damned right I will." He carried her into the house, into her bedroom, and laid her down on her big bed with her head on the pillows. He kneeled alongside her, one foot still on the floor. Slowly, gently, he began caressing her body as he gazed at her. After he had stroked her through and around her dress for some minutes, he peeled it down from her shoulders, uncovering her smooth brown skin inch by inch.

Once her breasts, with their large, swollen nipples, were exposed he bent down and began kissing, licking, and squeezing the sexy mounds. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he sent shocks running from her sensitive nipples down her tingling nerves to her clit. Then his hands were moving lower, peeling the tight dress off her belly. His mouth followed close behind, showering kisses across her tummy and tickling her navel with his tongue. Then his hands were on her hips, pulling the dress down and she lifted her ass off the bed to help him.

The pool boy had known all along that the neglected housewife didn't have on a bra but had wondered about the panties. Now he found out. Mrs. Robinson was wearing a lacy white thong that didn't completely cover her full bush. The contrast of the delicate white lace against the soft brown skin and curly black hair was breathtaking and reminded Robbie that he was kissing his first Black pussy. The race thing was exciting, but secondary. It was the sheer, sensuous beauty of her that grabbed him. He returned his face to her skin and kissed down the length of the thong as it lay across her wet mound. But he didn't stay there.

He kept kissing down the lengths of her legs as he pulled the dress down to her feet. Once there, he eased it over her sandals and dropped it on the floor. Then his fingers started untying her sandals as his lips kissed her feet through the crisscrossed leather straps. Once those feet were bare, he kept kissing them, giving Jasmine sensations she'd never felt before. Her hands played with her breasts as he rubbed and kissed her feet. When he suddenly took her big toe into his mouth and sucked on it, she gasped and pinched her nipples. One, two, and sometimes five at a time, he licked and sucked all ten toes, all the while massaging her heels and the balls of her feet. Then his lips started crawling their way back up her legs. Her shins, calves, knees, and thighs all received the same attention as her feet and as he got closer to her crotch, he felt her urgency grow.

"Please," she pleaded. "Kiss it, kiss it now."

He thought about teasing her some more, but that would also be teasing himself since he was dying to taste her juices. Instead, he said, "Time to make another fantasy come true," and pressed his lips hard against the material of her thong above her clitoris. She gasped.

He started showering kisses all over her mound. She was sopping wet, and the taste teased him through the silk. He used his tongue to start pushing the thong between her pussy lips and into her crack. She squirmed in erotic pleasure. Next, he slid his tongue underneath it, feeling the slippery smoothness of her nether lips for the first time. He used a hand to pull the underwear to the side so he could finally get his tongue inside her and was rewarded with the tangiest pussy juice he'd ever tasted.

He wanted more and finally stripped the thong down her legs so he could get to her flower with nothing in the way. He began to make love to her sex the way she had done to his, using tongue and lips to explore and please. He began spending more time around her clit, although he wasn't ready to go for her orgasm yet.

She, on the other hand, was about to beg him to do just that when her cell phone rang in its charger on the nightstand.

Chapter 4.

The first ring barely registered in her pleasure-filled mind. "Huh, what?"

"Ignore it," he responded from between her legs. "I am."

The phone trilled again, and the ring tone finally registered. "Oh, gosh, it's Anthony. I should answer it."

"Why?"

"Otherwise, he'll keep calling back. Look, he's probably just calling to confirm his flight times for tomorrow. Or say he's extending his trip," she added in a more sour tone. "Either way it'll be quick." Because he never has much to say to me these days, she didn't add. The phone rang again. "Listen, just be quiet for a minute or two and then we can get back to what you were doing so well."

Robbie opened his mouth wide and put his teeth against her mons like he was going to take a big bite from an apple.

She reached over to the nightstand and picked up the phone. "Hi, Anthony," she said, choking back a grunt as the boy teasingly bit into her.

"Hi, baby," said Anthony from 700 miles away. "Hey, are you all right, you sounded a little froggy when you answered."

"Oh." She scrambled for an answer. "I was just lying at a strange angle, I guess it twisted my throat. How are you?"

"Pretty good, actually." His distracted wife didn't register his unusually bright voice.

"That's nice," she said as she stroked the back of Robbie's head while he gently kissed the insides of her thighs.

"Yeah, today's meetings went great. I closed two deals in record time. It looks like all the work I've put into building up our reputation has paid off. These people didn't need much convincing at all."

"That is good," she purred. Robbie smiled as if sensing she was actually talking to him as he moved to softly sucking on her pussy lips.

When Jasmine didn't say any more, Anthony went ahead on his own. "I was thinking about you and wanted to share the good news. I know I've been staying too busy for you these days."

That opened her eyes and she said, "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry about that."

Her hand stopped stroking and just held still on the pool boy's hair as the first twinge of guilt of the evening touched her.

"I mean, I was lying here thinking about you in that yellow bikini of yours and realized I haven't made good love to you in way too long."

Her yellow bikini used to be her sexiest one, until she'd bought the provocative blue one her husband had never seen. The azure blue one that matched the eyes of the lovely boy whose tongue was lazily dragging between her pussy lips. The twinge of guilt increased a bit, but it was still outdone by the thrum of pleasure in her long-neglected cunt.

Then Jasmine registered the oddness in her husband's voice. "Have you been drinking?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, a bit, I guess. Okay, more than a bit," he laughed.

"Got started early," she ventured.

"Remember I said I closed my deals in record time? Well, the last clients, Frank and Bruce, insisted on taking me out to celebrate our new relationship. I've told you those guys are kind of crazy, right?"

"Yes," she drawled, recalling slight mentions of hard-drinking Kentucky horsemen and long nights in Louisville as he curried their business. She'd been starting to wonder more about those nights the longer he'd gone on ignoring her.

Robbie had been staying patient between her legs so far, but clearly wanted to get her off the phone so he could get back to completing her orgasm. He pulled the petals of her flower wide open and stuck his tongue as deep inside her love hole as he could. Jasmine barely got her hand over the phone before letting out a deep sigh of pleasure as she wiggled her pussy against the eager teenager's face.

"So, we were out celebrating and suddenly I was thinking about you. Specifically, about your body," he added with a slightly slurred growl. "I do know you've been working out more for the past year and I have noticed the fine, fine results."

"That's nice," she said happily, talking again to both men at the same time about different things.

"Very fine indeed," he repeated. "In that yellow bikini."

Why were his words suddenly making her feel more suspicious than guilty?

"So, you were out drinking with the Louisville Boys and suddenly an image of me in a yellow bikini just flashed across your mind?"

"Yeah," he slurred. "Flashed right across the stage."

"The stage?"

"Umm..."

"Where were you and Frank and Bruce doing your celebrating on a Wednesday afternoon?"

"Well, umm, a club."

A pulling on her right hand made her realize she'd wrapped her fingers in Robbie's hair and stopped his head from moving. Now she pressed his face deeper into her wet folds.

"Well, okay, it was a dance club," Anthony muttered. Then he laughed and tried to make light of the admission. "These crazy redneck white boys up here, of course everything's about horses, right? This place was actually called The Pink Pony. Can you believe it?"

"You were in the Pink -- " She bit off her words as Robbie thrust a finger inside her while running his tongue across her love button.

"And you saw yellow?" she went on after she was able to uncover the phone again.

"Uh, yeah," Anthony mumbled, uncertain how to continue.

More double direction came from the wife who was no longer feeling that bad about talking to her husband on the phone while letting their 19-year-old white pool boy fuck her with his mouth and fingers. Her strip-joint-drunk husband. "Keep going," she told them both.

Robbie added a second and then a third finger to his steady stroking and gentle nibbling.

"So, we're drinking our drinks and watching the dancers...a little bit. Mostly drinking and talking about our plans." There was a pause where she heard a sound like an ice cube clinking against the side of a glass, then Anthony continued.

"Then this one sister came out in a hot girl summer bikini with a magenta thong and a bright yellow top and of course I immediately thought of your big, beautiful tits in that yellow bikini of yours." His tone was happy and expectant, as if waiting for her approval of his flattering observation.

Empty anticipation lingered on the phone line for a few moments before the silence was too much for Anthony and like most drunks, he rushed to fill it without thinking.

"Well, I guess Bruce noticed me staring a bit, but of course not realizing that it was really your boobs I was seeing. And when she came off the stage, he swooped her up and the next thing I know he's got her giving me a lap dance!"

Jasmine rotated her hips, feeling her clandestine lover's long fingers rubbing against all sides of her tight, wet quim. "So, she gave you a lap dance, eh?"

Robbie's head popped up in surprise. He'd naturally met Mr. Robinson a few times over the past months and thought he seemed a nice enough guy. But of course, he'd mostly registered the businessman's absence from his home life, both physical and emotional. Robinson's loss, Robbie's gain. But what to make of a guy apparently telling his wife about getting a lap dance?

"It wasn't like I asked for it," Anthony defended himself. "She was just there. And I couldn't really just push her off onto the floor."

"And the bikini?" Jasmine said, urging him on.

"Well, of course she'd put it back on after her stage dance. It wasn't some kind of private backroom where things might get out of hand. Hell, I never even saw her bare pussy again, let alone felt it."

Jasmine suddenly grasped Robbie's wrist and pulled him even deeper into her cunt for three quick thrusts before releasing it.

"And what about that yellow top?"

"Well, I mean, you know how it is. Of course, they rub it right in your face."

"And did it stay on too? Like her drawers?"

She almost laughed out loud when she heard her husband sputter at the same time as she saw Robbie's eyes go wide. He must really be wondering what the hell Anthony was telling her.

"No," the man on the other end of the phone said.

"And did she put those big boobs right in your face?" A slight tug on the back of Robbie's head was all it took to get him pulling his fingers out of her quim and crawling up to nurse on her magnificent rack.

"Yes," he admitted. "But only a couple of times and of course the whole thing was over in just a few minutes."

"That's too bad," she purred as she pinched a fat nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed it out for her boy toy to lick at.

Anthony rushed on without really hearing her. "And right after that I got out of there before those guys could get me into any real trouble and I came right back here to my hotel. And then, like I said, I just thought about you some more and here we are.

"So, how about you? How was your day? What are you doing now?" her husband asked, desperate to get the focus off his inappropriate antics.

Chapter 5.

Jasmine was still mulling over his previous words. Some whore stripper got your drunk ass all excited and now you're finally thinking about me? She figured he probably just didn't want to jack off by himself and remembered she used to be pretty good at phone sex back when sex with her was interesting to him.

Out loud she just said, "Me? I'm just lying in bed." Her voice tightened just at the end as Robbie bit down lightly on the nipple.

"Gee, it's a little early to be in bed, isn't it?" Anthony asked with a laugh, still trying to guide the conversation away from strip clubs.

Jasmine tried to clear her head before speaking again. "Oh, well, I was just filling my time by reading a book, and I decided to lie in bed while I read."

"Really, what book?"

"Um, well..."

"Say, I said earlier that your voice sounded funny, and it still does. And didn't you just say, too bad, when I said the lap dance was short? You sound...Hey, did I catch you doing something naughty? Reading a book, huh? You're sure you weren't watching a movie? A special movie? Or did you dig out one of our old special books?"

Their 'special' books were some classic old Beeline erotica they had in their porn collection. They hadn't looked at one of those together for a very long time.

"What makes you think that?" she stalled.

"Maybe just wishful thinking," he mused. "I found myself so horny for you that I hoped we could have a really fun phone call like we used to. It would be too perfect if I caught you right in the middle of watching a dirty movie and playing with yourself. A dirty book would be just as good. So, what about it, baby? Did Daddy catch you with your pants down?"

Robbie suddenly closed his lips tightly around her other swollen nipple. "Yes!" she gasped without thinking. The next second she bit her lip.

"Great," Anthony said lustily. "We must be having a psychic sex connection. So you understand about the strip club, don't you? God, I am so lucky to have a horny wife like you. And you are horny, aren't you, baby?

Oh, I understand all about the strip club, she thought. "Yes, horny," she moaned.

"What book are you reading?" he asked.

"Ah, gee, I don't know; I just grabbed one at random," she hemmed, trying not to trip herself up the way her husband had.

"That doesn't really matter," he cooed. "Just tell me what's happening in the story."

Jasmine tried to recall an actual plotline or scene from one of those old books but was too distracted by the white mouth trying to swallow her brown tit. But sucking on tits was a scene out of, 'Drunken Anthony with the Louisville Stripper'. The story she wanted to hear was the one that she'd been living before the phone call. 'Pool Boy Eats the Lonely Housewife'.

She took a shot that seemed to have good odds. "Well, there's a hot young guy eating an older woman's pussy."

Robbie's face turned up to hers with a quizzical look. She just smiled at him, put a hand on his forehead and pushed him back down to her bush.

"Is it the older woman teaching the young neighbor boy the fine art of cunnilingus for his 18th birthday present?"

"Yes, that's it."

"Jasmine, I want you to know that I've taken my clothes off and I'm lying in bed now with my cock in my hand. Why don't you read me the story and we can play together?"

"Oh, I don't want to read any more. Why don't you tell me the story instead? I'd rather hear it in your sexy voice."

"Well, how far have you gotten?" Anthony replied, sounding happy to have her responding so well to his idea.

"Not too far, the boy is really just getting to work on the woman's flower."

"I remember," he said. "She did make him take a long time eating her."

"Yes," she purred, "a long time eating her."

Robbie may not have known precisely what was going on, but he did know that the sexy woman's juices were flowing freely again, so he went back to slurping them up. He felt Jasmine tap him on the head and when he looked up, she had her finger across her lips, signaling him to be quieter. He nodded once and went back to his feast.

"A long, long time," said Anthony. "Doing just what I'd like to be doing to your pussy right now. Licking it up and down, getting as much of your tang as I could. Biting the lips and teasing the clit. Fucking you with my tongue."

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "Fuck me with your tongue."

Robbie again pulled the lips of her pussy far to the sides and probed deep into her fuck hole with his stiff tongue.

"In and out, in and out," chanted Anthony.

In and out, in and out went Robbie's tongue.

"Then it would be time to move up to your clitoris and push your love button until you came. Until you came all over my face."

"Yes, that's it, now suck my clit; make me come."

Robbie kissed his way up to the top of her gash and gave his full attention to her sensitive nub.

"I'm sucking it, baby," Anthony said in a voice becoming sober from passion. "I'm licking it and biting it and kissing it and twirling my tongue around it." His voice picked up speed as he described his fantasy actions. "A little faster, a little harder, I can feel you starting to tense up like you're getting close. Are you baby? Are you getting close, are you ready to come?"

"Oh, God, yes," she grunted. "So close, baby. Harder, faster, make me come."

Robbie doubled his efforts, his cock rock hard in anticipation of this beautiful woman coming all over his face.

"Do it, baby, do it now," demanded Anthony. "Give it to me, give me your hot cum all over my face."

"Here it is, here it is, baby. I'm coming, I'm coming all over your face. Eat me, drink me, oooohhh, Gaaahhhdddd!"

Her juices spurt forth like never before, washing Robbie's young face with her hot love and he ate it up, like it was the most erotic moment of his life, which it was. As the waves of pleasure rolled over her, Robbie kept licking and kissing and sucking, only slowing down as the trembling in her groin did. Finally, as she gasped for breath, he gently licked the nectar off her lips and out of her curly bush.

"So good, sooo good," she managed to get out.

Chapter 6.

"So good is right," came from the phone. "Baby, that was incredible. I could feel the power of your orgasm from here. God, I wish I was there right now to taste you, to see you, to fuck you."

"Fuck me?" she asked. "Would you fuck me right now?"

Robbie looked at her hopefully, listening closely for his next instructions. He'd clearly figured out he was doing whatever Mrs. Robinson's husband directed from wherever the hell he was. Whether he realized that Mr. Robinson didn't have a clue about what was really happening on this end of the connection, Jasmine didn't know, but it just as clearly didn't matter to the boy's cock. When he rose to his knees between her legs, his staff was ready to carry the battle flag wherever he was ordered.