Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If l was there, I sure as hell would, but that's not what happens in the story," Anthony answered.

"The question is, are you as horny and kinky as the woman in the book? Because if you are, then there's some more special stuff to come. But if you've had enough for one night then I am more than ready to stick my dick in that hot, wet pussy of yours and fill you full of my cum."

Normally she would love the feeling of being split open right after such a powerful orgasm and would be begging for cock inside her. Tonight was different, however. This was probably a one-time encounter with Robbie and she wanted to get the most out of it that she could. She reached out and lovingly stroked the purplish head of the teenage prick hovering over her crotch and then returned her hand to caress her well-used clit through the cloak of its hood. Another jolt of horny delight shot through her, promising more wonderful orgasms ahead.

Her brown eyes stayed locked on the white boy's blue ones as she said, "Oh, baby, I'd love you to fuck me, but I'm ready for more fun first if you are. You said something special comes next? What is it?"

"In the story, after the woman comes, the boy looks up at her and asks if he did all right. The neighbor lady says yes, but she wants to show him some more ways to pleasure a woman down there."

"More ways to pleasure a woman with his mouth?" Jasmine interjected.

That beautiful smile broke across the 19-year-old's smooth face, and she fell deeper into the story her mind was developing that this was her husband's well-deserved penance for a year of tormenting his wife with neglect and doubt.

"Yes," answered Anthony. "The woman puts her hands on the boy's where they're holding her hips, raises her ass off the bed and slides his hands underneath her bottom."

Because of the phone, Jasmine could only reach down with one hand, but when she lifted her buns off the mattress and guided one of Robbie's underneath her, he got the idea on his own to move his other hand down there too. Lying back down between her legs, he rested on his forearms, creating a mental image of having a cereal bowl in his hands, getting ready to drink the last of the sugar-sweetened milk. He started gently kissing the lips of her flower again, nuzzling her soft, tightly curled pubic hair.

"Why does she have him lift her ass up?" Jasmine asked Anthony, for Robbie and herself.

"She wants him to see everything clearly as she gives her anatomy lesson," he replied. "She asks him to study again how the inner lips of her vagina frame her love hole and the clitoris sits on top, with the outer lips surrounding everything."

"So, he's studying her pussy to learn how women are built," she said. "A woman could get shy being so exposed. She might wonder if the boy thought it was pretty or not. What does the boy think?" she asked both men. "Does he think all that flesh and hair is pretty or ugly?"

Beautiful, Robbie formed silently on his lips, which he then used to lovingly kiss the work of art in his hands.

"He thinks it's beautiful," her husband answered. "Just the way I feel about yours. You know how I love to just look at it. And when the lips are swollen and open like I bet they are now, it's the most incredible sight in the world."

"Thank you," she said. Again speaking to both men.

Anthony got back to the story. "Then the woman says, 'You see one pleasure center at the top of my vagina, my clitoris. What do you see at the other end?' The boy is shy and a little confused, and says, 'You mean your...?' 'Yes,' the woman tells him, 'I mean my anus."'

"She directs him to her anus?!" Jasmine gasped. Robbie's ears perked up.

"Yes," said Anthony. "She asks the boy if he thinks anuses are dirty holes and then asks him if hers looks dirty. He says no, and she says, 'Well it is a dirty hole, but I've washed it for you. It's still my 'dirty hole', but it also holds a lot of pleasure. I want you to kiss it.'"

Jasmine murmured, "She tells the boy to kiss her dirty hole?"

"Yes," Anthony answered. "And if I was with you right now, I would kiss yours. If you asked me like the boy's teacher. Would you, Jasmine? Would you ask me to kiss it?"

"Yes," she said in a low voice.

"Ask me," he insisted. "I want to do it, but I can't because I'm just a young boy with no experience and you have to be very clear about what you want me to do."

"Would you really want to do that?" she asked Anthony with her voice and Robbie with her eyes. "Would you really want to kiss my 'dirty hole'?"

For his answer Robbie looked down at her crotch again, pulled her ass cheeks apart and gently kissed her wrinkled brown anus.

Jasmine gasped just as Anthony was saying, "Yes, I really want to, but you have to ask."

"Then do it," she said. "Kiss my ass."

"Oh, God, I wish I was there to really do it!" responded Anthony. "But the boy in the story was there and that's what he did. Gladly. The woman told him what to do and how it all felt to her and had the boy going back and forth between her open flower and her closed rose bud."

Gladly is how Robbie did it. He had never performed analingus before, but he was eager for his first time. He tried different things with his lips and tongue, trying to gauge her reactions by the intakes of breath or the wiggling of her ass. It wasn't long before he'd found some moves that she really seemed to like.

Anthony's voice was hot and demanding as he continued the unknowing narration of what was going on in his bedroom back home. "The boy was squeezing her ass cheeks and showering kisses there as well as right in the middle of her asshole. He was bringing tonguefuls of pussy juice down to her brown eye and rubbing it in. He was teasing her tight hole with his tongue, slowly easing her open until he was reaming her with his mouth prick. Just like his tongue had been fucking in and out of her pussy, now it was fucking in and out of her ass."

"Yes, she said. "Fuck my ass with your tongue! Lick my dirty hole."

Robbie stiffened his tongue into a little sword and pierced Jasmine's rear end with it. It felt incredible the way it squeezed his tongue as he plunged in and out, penetrating into her most private area. Again, his cock was hard without being touched. Just using his mouth on this hot, delicious woman had him incredibly turned on.

From her husband, "Then the woman put her hands behind her knees and pulled them towards her chest, completely exposing her ass to the young stud. She told him to rub her clit while he rimmed her."

"Rub my pussy while you eat my ass!" Jasmine demanded as she rolled her butt up higher for Robbie to get at her. She held one leg to her chest, and he pushed the other. With his other hand he reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit in circles between her swollen lips.

"Exactly," continued Anthony. "She told him to make her come with his hand on her cunt and his tongue in her ass."

"Rub me, lick me," Jasmine panted. "I'm going to come with your tongue in my ass."

"Are you doing it, baby?" Anthony grunted. "Are you rubbing your pussy and your ass, are you going to come again?"

"Yes, it feels so good in my pussy, it feels so good in my ass. I'm coming, I'm coming, play with my ass, make me come."

Anthony continued to egg her on with his dirty talk, while young Robbie jabbed his tongue as deep inside her ass as he could and twisted it back and forth as he rubbed her hard button and sent her over the edge to another earth-shaking orgasm. She dropped the phone and clutched her breasts, squeezing the nipples as she exploded.

Anthony could hear her panting, gasping and then screaming and had to pull his hand off his cock to keep himself from going over the edge with her. There was one more scene between the two lovers in the book and Anthony wanted to come there with his wife. This was the sexiest thing they had done in years, and he somehow knew that she would be ready to go some more.

Chapter 7.

After some delightful moments Jasmine caught her breath, then put her legs down and crunched forward, reaching for Robbie's face. She pulled him up as she bent down and gave him a deep kiss.

"That was incredible," she said softly into his ear and then kissed him again.

Finally, she lay back down and heard Anthony talking to her from the phone lying on the pillow. She put it back to her ear.

"Jasmine? Are you there, baby?"

"Yes, I'm back. I'm sorry. That was so incredible I couldn't hang onto the phone."

"I don't blame you. Hell, I nearly broke my phone I was squeezing it so damned hard. It was all I could do not to send a jet of cum spraying to the ceiling."

"You didn't come? For God's sake, why not?"

"Because I'm not done with the story yet, and I'm not done with you," he growled.

"Not done with me? I'm not sure how much more I can take," she gasped.

"I'm sure," he replied. "This is the last part between the woman and the boy, and I think you're going to like it. Now is when she finally gets fucked."

After each orgasm Jasmine had had flashes of honesty, of acknowledging that her husband wasn't knowingly guiding her along in some kinky game but was being unknowingly cuckolded. But then his words and the boy's touch and her long-stifled passion would pull her back into this living fantasy. Back into the idea that she deserved this. She deserved this pleasure after so many months of unhappiness, and he deserved the payback for putting her through it. The fact that he wouldn't know didn't make for full payback, but she wasn't really looking for revenge, just a release of her frustrations and anger, a renewed confidence in herself as a sexual woman, and a resetting of where their lives were headed.

"The boy finally gets to fuck her?" she asked hopefully. Robbie looked up at her with the same hope in his eyes.

"Oh, yeah," her husband answered. "The Cougar reaches down, grabs the boy by his nipples and drags him up over her body."

Later on, reliving the day while stroking himself in bed, Robbie would swear he had actually seen the sex light go back on in Mrs. Robinson's eyes as she covered the mic on the phone and reached for him. The next thing he knew she had one of his nipples between her fingers and was guiding him up over her. Then she had his other nipple in her mouth. Sucking on tits had always been something he'd done to girls, never the other way around. But he wondered why when he realized how good it felt when she flicked his hard pebble with her tongue. And the pain when she bit him was exquisite.

"With this part of the lesson there isn't as much talking," Anthony went on. "Once she has him looming over her, she reaches down to his young hard cock and practically shoves it into her wet box."

When Robbie felt her fingernails clutching his balls, he didn't need any more prompting and poked his swollen rod straight down into her wide-open love canal. The heat was so incredible that he almost shot his load right then. Instead, he acted like a submarine; he went straight to the bottom and lay there quietly until the danger passed. Then he began a slow patrol of both her deep and shallow waters.

Anthony crooned, "She wraps her legs around the boy to hold him in place, so he doesn't go wild too soon. Then she lets him go and uses her hands on his ass to guide him back and forth."

As Jasmine acted out her husband's words, the look on her young lover's face was one she would never forget, but it also told her that there was no way he could last much longer. So, she carefully slid her fingers down to her hairy mound to see if there was any hope of coaxing another orgasm out of her abused clit. When the little hard nubbin said yes, she suddenly had a flash of fear about turning into some kind of wanton cheating slut. Then Robbie hit her hard with a deep downstroke and being a wanton slut had never sounded so good. She started rubbing as Anthony's voice carried on.

"Now, the woman could tell from the look on the boy's face that he was about to blow, so she wraps her legs around him again to slow him down. Then she looks straight into his eyes and says, 'Everything that gets kissed should also get fucked.'"

Jasmine's eyes flew open, and she hesitated for a second. Then she wrapped her legs across Robbie's back and pulled him in tight. Anthony had been right; the boy was damn close to finishing. It took the teen a second to realize she was stopping him and when he did, he looked at her with desperate question marks.

"Everything that gets kissed should also get fucked?" she repeated with her own question mark in her voice. The boy's eyes widened.

Anthony had been waiting to see if Jasmine would go along with this last piece of taboo. Somehow buggery had fallen off their lovemaking menu over the years.

"That's right, baby. Now the neighbor lady pulls her legs back up to her chest, leaving herself wide open and says again..."

Jasmine didn't take her eyes off Robbie's as she pulled her legs up as she had before when giving his tongue access to her bunghole. With unthinking desire and determination, she finished the sentence her absent husband had left hanging. "Everything that gets kissed should also get fucked."

When Anthony heard the words he'd been hoping for, he went on to describe how the older woman in the book took the boy's penis in her hand and used it to rub pussy juice over her tight asshole. Jasmine followed along silently, using Robbie's cock as the brush to prepare for her first anal violation in three or four years.

The too-long-neglected wife lined up the head of the hard teenaged dick with her butthole and began pulling him in. Robbie started pushing more firmly, while trying desperately to think of anything else. He had never had anal sex before and the very idea of reaming such a beautiful woman was almost going to make him blow his top this very second. Suddenly Jasmine relaxed and pushed against him and the head of his cock was inside her tight sphincter. The anal virgin and his introductory lover both gasped.

"What is it, honey?" Anthony asked. "Are you inside?"

"Yes, inside my ass," she whispered.

"Oh, God, I would love to see your fingers in your ass. How many is it, baby?"

"It feels like a lot," she answered.

"Oh, Jasmine, when I come home can I replace them with my cock?"

"Yes, you can have my ass. You can drive your beautiful cock all the way in."

Slowly, Robbie acted on her invitation.

"I'm in, you sweet bitch. I'm in your ass all the way up to my balls," Anthony declared.

Jasmine looked down and saw that it was true. Sure, the cock was white instead of black, but someone was in her ass up to his balls and it felt great. For some reason she'd never put voice to, she'd grown hesitant and then unwilling to allow Anthony into this hole, despite having enjoyed it in their youth. Now she regretted the lost time and experience. Her fingers started rubbing her clit again as Robbie slowly went in and out of her bottom.

As Anthony lay on his hotel bed, unknowingly describing the action going on in his marital bed, his fingers slid up and down his throbbing rod. He imagined how Jasmine's rosebud would look swallowing up his meat and his hand started moving faster as he told her how good her ass felt.

"Are you going to come?" she asked her men.

Robbie nodded yes, with a strain on his face.

"Yes," answered Anthony.

"Then do it. Fuck my ass, fill me with cum. Make me come. I want to come with your big dick deep in my ass."

"Are you going to come too, baby? Are you going to come from my buttfucking?"

"Oh, yes! The big beautiful cock in my ass is going to make me come. Your hot talk is going to make me come. Come with me, fill my ass with cum!"

She saw and felt Robbie jerk inside her and shoot his seed deep into her bowels. She heard Anthony grunting on the other end of the line as his own seed went spraying across his chest and belly. All three of them were coming together, although only Jasmine knew it and it made this orgasm her most powerful yet. One last rub of her clit sent her spinning and she let herself go with it, nearly blacking out from the intensity.

When she finally started to come back to herself, she found Robbie poised on his elbow above her, his happy face nuzzling gently on her breasts. His penis had come loose from her anus, which ached in a wonderful way. She placed a hand under his jaw and drew him up for a long, warm kiss. Then with an equally warm smile, her hand slid to his shoulder, and she pressed lightly.

He smiled back at her, stroked his hand across her cheek, then rolled off the bed and made his way out the bedroom door.

She picked up the phone and said, "Anthony?"

"Yes, my darling. Jasmine, that was so incredible, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry it's been so long; that I let this slip away from us."

"Me too. Anthony...I have to admit...I've been unhappy and even angry with you."

"I know and I deserve it. I've earned your anger, your...displeasure. But I hope you can forgive me and let me try to make it up to you."

"Well, if you keep paying your attention to me rather than strippers and more than to work, then that's how you can make it up."

"I will. I promise."

"Good. Then I'm going to give you credit for tonight. You've begun virtually fucking your way out of the doghouse. Now get your ass back here and finish the job in the real world."

"I will. Good night, my angel."

"Good night, my devil voice, my love."

### ### ###