All Comments on 'Phone Call Ch. 02'

by PM Stud23

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic.

This series is turning out to be one of the most erotic tales I have ever read.The possibilities are almost limitless,look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great...keep going

Loved this installment. Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love car sex

MMMMMM I love car sex. Love to play with my pussy while I drive and let other drivers see me. Turns me on so much.

Kelli

mikej2358mikej2358over 16 years ago
so hot

mmmmmmm I'm with Kelli, that got my dick so hard, I can't wait for this to continue, mom, son and girlfriend in a hot threesome. love to fuck Kelli in the car

razorblade61razorblade61about 16 years ago
please continue

hope that you write more to this story it is fucking excellent

ejherbieejherbieover 13 years ago

Fantastic! Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
family love

this story is about how my mom caught me i was talking to a hot mom only i had it on speaker so when mom walked in she heard every thing she said.mom just stood there watching me. after that day mom called me from her car phone then one day she wanted it for real

LelouchLelouchover 11 years ago

Just came across this story (and part 1) and although it's a few years old now, I hope that maybe at some point we'll get the story of Aaron's adventure with his mother and Karen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Karen wanted to watch the mother and son in action together first!

Karen sat in the chair that was in my mother's room as my mother and I got on her bed in the nude. "Wow Janie, those tan lines really make your tits, and assets, really stand out," she chuckled. "They really excite Aaron, I may have to get a tanning bed so I've got them all year long," my mom giggled. With that I turned my mom so she was facing Karen as moved into doggy-style position behind her. Karen raised up enough that she could slide off her panties, and tossed them onto the floor. "Fuck your mom good Aaron," she said with a smile. I rubbed my cock across her pubic hair a few times before I slid back to her pussy opening, a aggressively pushed the head of my hard cock between my mom's pussy lips, and into her wet love canal. "Oh Aaron," my mom moaned as I did. Karen spread her legs, and began rubbing her hard, enlarged, clit watching us. I grabbed my mother's hair, pulling it, raising her up so her tit's were thrust out for viewing. Then I started banging her hard, my pelvis slapping against her ass as I did. Karen watched my mom's tits bouncing in almost a hypnotic stare ,as she slid a finger from her other hand into her wet cunt, still working her clit with the other. Whimpers beginning to escape her lips she said, "This is so fucking hot, I wish I was recording this." I continued hammering into my mom's pussy from behind, her moans, and grunts, getting much more intense. I released my mom's hair, and reached around her taking, and groping, a tit in each of my hands. Karen inserted a second finger in her pussy, working them hard, as she stroked her clit in a frenzy, she began moaning from the excitement of the scene in front of her. Mom's orgasm hit, and she began shouting, "Oh Aaron, oh honey, you're going to make your mother cum!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god, I'm coming baby, I'm coming, ah, ah, ah, ah, oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeesssss! Karen began having her own orgasm, "So hot, so hot, oh, oh, oh, oh god yes, oh yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaah! she yelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More???

This can't be the end???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous