Phone Call from a Convention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loves it, too, her fine pussy. "Your pussy feels . . . so good. It's hot. It's tight. I love it. I'm going to screw . . . you . . . silly."

"Yes, . . . screw me! Screw . . . me . . . hard!"

More pumping and moaning. He starts with more questions. "You want me to fuck you again, don't you?"

"Yes, lover! Oh, yes! Of course I want to you fuck me again and again!"

"You came to me to be my fuck toy yesterday. I want to fuck you tomorrow. I want to come to your home tomorrow and fuck you there."

"Yes! Yes, come fuck me any time."

"I want to fuck you in your bed, with your husband there, right next to you, watching you writhe and hearing you scream how much you want my cock inside you!"

"OH! Wonderful! Yes, yes! Do me in my bed!"

"My cum will ooze out of you onto the sheets. You'll sleep on the wet spot."

"Oh, yes!"

"I want you to walk around all day with my cum dripping out of you, down your legs, all shiny and wet and slutty. Remember how we used to do that? How others could see my cum shining, smeared on your thighs, seeping down your legs. Unmistakable strings of sex fluids from your crotch down past your knees. That people could see."

This seemed to make her hotter than ever. "Oh, yes! I don't care. I love your cum on me."

"I'm going to come in you now. Your husband can watch my cum flow out of your faithless cunt." She just moaned her desire for more. He looked to me: "I'm coming in your wife. I'm going to shoot my seed deep into her beautiful, creamy cunt, so deep in her womb, deeper than you can go." He may have viewed this as a taunt, but she and I both wanted him to come in her then. A woman isn't properly fucked unless a man shoots his seed inside her.

She grabbed my hand to help her pull her knee back and hold it down to her shoulder. I took her other knee, too and folded her tightly in half. The slit in her pantyhose gaped wide exposing her pussy, her sex tube contracted tight and being drilled mercilessly. She came, wailed. He slowed down for a minute then started again. I felt every bump of every stroke of her lover into her. Her knees, her whole torso shook with every stroke. Her head in my lap knocked into my hardon, thump thump thump thump. I almost came. It was like she was stoking me with her neck.

After another minute he groaned, "I'm going to come, baby."

She yelled, "Yes! Yes! Come in me! Fill me up! Fill my faithless, married cunt with your sperm! Put your seed deep into me, baby. Plant your seed deep in my cunt. Come in me! NOW!" He pushed extra deep and hard into her. "Oh, honey! He's coming in me! I feel him spurting into me!" Then he added another dozen slow strokes, finally super slow, with that pained, gaping expression that we guys get with the extreme excruciating pleasure of coming in a woman we love.

He collapsed down on top of her, and she put her legs down around his waist. When their breathing had returned to normal, he kissed her, and she kissed him, passionately, boyfriend/girlfriend kisses, lovers' kisses, and it went on for minutes. I was jealous that she was so involved with her lover. She has always told me that she loves what he does to her sexually, but doesn't love him romantically. But she kisses him like a lover, a boyfriend, deep mouth and tongue kissing. He whispered to her again before he got up and put his pants back on. When she put her feet down, his cum leaked out of her hole. That was so hot to see. My erection was painful in my pants.

She pulled my face down to kiss her, told me she loved me, thanked me for letting her do this. "Now, please, honey, I want you to fuck me. Please fuck your wife, show me you still love me. Mix your sperm inside me with Marc's. I want to feel both of my men inside me. I want to *carry* both of you inside me."

I knelt as he had, between her legs. She opened them wide, lifted her feet up to the roof. My penis slid easily into her with all her lubrication and his combined. Oh, she was so slippery, and so hot! I pushed in as deep as I could go, but I didn't hit bottom. Her sex was stretched longer, I thought, by him. I cared but I didn't care. I was engaged with my wonderful wife. We kissed and held each other tight, and I pumped away at her, as always, and she came, and then I came, adding my juice to her already filled pussy hole. I relaxed and lay on her. She pinched my waist between her knees.

We kissed and cuddled for a minute or two until my dick softened and fell out. I got up and saw lots more cum oozing out of her, down her crack and onto the seat. I gave her a handful of Kleenex to blot herself with. She got up and straightened her clothes. We wiped up our collective juices from the black leather bench. Probably won't show. Limo companies must have very stain-resistant upholstery.

o o o

We sat again, three across with her in the middle. Her blouse was still undone, her skirt was almost up to her waist, goodies uncovered, and there was a blob of Kleenex catching more drips out of her honey pot. He and I had our pants pulled up but not zipped, so no one was really presentable. But that's okay; we still had about an hour to go.

We talked awkwardly a while, then started making out again. Kiss me for a while, kiss Marc for a while. I played with her breasts; he played with her breasts. I ran up her leg to her sopping snatch; he ran up her leg to her sopping snatch. That was sharing. And she loved being shared back and forth.

We all got hot again. She pushed my pants down, took me in her mouth to get me good and hard. She pulled up her skirt, straddled my lap, and sat down on my cock. Her hot, wet, love tube slid down over my sensitive shaft, it was a silken heaven. She moved round and round gently, stirring her insides with my stick. Then up, down, settled into a clear pumping motion, serious fucking. I reached between us to rub her clit with my thumb. She yelled and things got much more intense. I couldn't last more than a couple minutes. She came shuddering and crying, and I came soon after. She sat down while we both recovered our breath. We hugged tightly and kissed and whispered "I love you" to each other while we settled down. Finally, she kissed me and told me, "I have to go to my lover now. He wants to fuck me, too."

She bent over toward him. He understood, dropped his pants and aimed his dick at her. He was already half-hard. She licked it, then put her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth. When he was fully engorged in a minute, he asked her, "Come over and sit on me. Put my dick in your cunt as deep as you can get it." She dismounted me and threw a leg over his crotch. He reached for her pussy. Cum flowed out of her onto his cock, balls, the seat, everywhere. "Your pussy is ready for me." She positioned his cock at her entrance, the head just at her dripping channel, and slowly descended, taking his full length into her cunt. She whimpered and cried out several times as each inch after inch of his sword penetrated and opened her scabbard, until he was fully sheathed inside her body.

She relaxed, sat down fully on him, and waited for her innards to accommodate his length again. Then she started to move, subtly, up, down, around, up farther, down harder, again getting into a serious fucking motion. She was moaning and sobbing by this time, hissing, "Fuck . . . me! . . . Fuck . . . me! Oh! Oh!" at increasing volume and higher pitch. I could tell that she was going to come again soon. And she did, crying, putting her head down into his shoulder, real tears. "Oh, god! That's sooo gooood! Fuck me, darling!" She recovered and they started again. He held her hips, helping her bounce up and down on his member. After a little more of this, he closed his eyes, threw his head back and groaned, then slowed her movements so he could enjoy coming longer. She kissed his neck and said softly, "I feel your hot cum in me."

After relaxing for a couple minutes, she dismounted him, dripping gobs of cum in the process. She took more Kleenex, corked herself up, and sat down with us, her head on my shoulder. I put my hand on her soggy thigh.

If she could have stood up and walked around in the limo, streams of semen would have poured out of her insides and down both legs. Would have been a beautiful sight to see. Alas, the roof of the limo was too short. She did, however, kneel on the floor to help us both clean up - by licking us off and blotting our equipment - pull our pants up, and zip to be half-presentable. And I, at least, delighted in the sight of all that cum flowing down her thighs, in the stocking mesh, to her knees. Would the chauffeur notice puddles when we departed?

The car had been slowing and stopping intermittently. We assumed that we were getting into the city. The view out the window confirmed that we were close to downtown. Was Marc going to his hotel or did he want to spend the night at our place, with us? No, would see us tomorrow, mid to late afternoon, for drinks, dinner - and, I thought, probably serious ravishment of our shared female most of the night. She was not likely to get much sleep, and would end up a little sore from over-use. He directed the driver to drop him at the hotel, he signed the trip ticket, and sent us on our way home.

Just before he got out he told me, "Your wife mentioned to me that you both liked the idea of her being hostess at a party. Playing sexy hostess for a few male guests. And maybe even providing some really interesting entertainment, too. We should discuss details tomorrow. I can set something up in the city."

12