Phone Call from Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked if we could just go to her house and skip dinner. But she refused. She told me to wait while she got out of the car and came around to let me out. She once again leaned over me to release the seatbelt which caused her giant breast to smush against my face. She then held my hand while I rose up out of her car. Before we moved toward the door of the restaurant, Bernice used her fingers to straighten up my hair and then re-tucked my shirt into my pants without undoing my belt.

When she was ready, she took my hand and guided me into the building. We were greeted by a mature woman who asked if we had a reservation. Bernice told her we did and we were guided to a little booth in the corner. The restaurant was dimly lit, it was very romantic. All the tables were covered with white clothes and every table had a single white candle burning on it. About half of the tables were occupied and no one even looked in our direction while being guided through the restaurant.

Once seated, we were given menu's and asked if we'd like something to drink. Bernice ordered a white wine for herself and a small glass of milk for me. As soon as the waitress turned away, Bernice slipped her hand onto my lap and felt me throb. She smiled and asked if she had embarrassed me by ordering milk. I told her she did, but I kind of liked being embarrassed like that. I told her that all my life I'd been looked at as if I were half my age. But she was the first person, other than my Mother, to really treat me like that. And it was confusing how it made me feel. But it was obviously confusing in a good way!

Bernice glanced quickly at the menu just before our drinks were brought. She told the waitress we were ready to order. She ordered the Pan Seared Salmon for herself and child's portion of the Crab Macaroni and Cheese for me. I shivered with embarrassment and excitement when Bernice placed that order. When the waitress turned to leave, Bernice leaned close to me and whispered, "A small meal, for my small boy with his small wee-wee."

Bernice then asked to see my hands. When I held them up for her to see. She took hold of them and looked at both sides and even under my fingernails. In a soft voice, she whispered, "It's a good thing your hands are clean or I would have had to take you into the ladies room to wash them properly."

I moaned softly, "My Mother used to do that when I was very young."

Bernice whispered, "I bet she did. But she stopped doing it too soon. You're still too little to go to the men's room all alone. When we're together and you have to use the bathroom, you'll be coming into the lady's room with me."

I shivered and my penis throbbed wildly. I leaned into Bernice closer than ever. "Please stop."

She replied, "Stop what Sweetheart?" And then slid her hand over my groin again.

I whispered, "Please stop teasing me."

She squeezed my little erection and said, "I'm not teasing, Sweetie."

Moments before I would have cum in my underpants, the waitress delivered our meals and told us to enjoy. Just after she stepped away, Bernice asked me in a soft voice, "Should I call her back over here and tell her you need a bib?"

I moaned softly and pleaded with her not too. She smiled and eventually promised me she wouldn't. I sat there trying to calm down. I couldn't remember ever being so horny before. I would've been surprised if there wasn't a moist spot on the front of my pants. While I struggled to calm myself, I wondered if Bernice was as turned on as I was. And that is when I realized her plump cheeks were blushing, the stiff points of her nipples were pressing against her dress and her chest was heaving while she breathed heavily. Yes, she was just as turned on as I was.

Neither of us ate very much and we left with the excess food in boxes. Once I was back in her car, before she had buckled me in, Bernice threatened to strip me naked for the drive to her home. I didn't tell her not too. Instead, I asked, "Would you really do that to me?" Deep down inside I was secretly hoping she would.

Bernice leaned in so close her lips brushed against mine. In a throaty whisper, "That and so much more." And then she kissed me. Not a quick, innocent, bunny kiss. No, this was a real, her-tongue-filling-my-mouth, making my back arch and my toes curl, kiss. When the kiss ended, I was left gasping for breath and throbbing harder than ever.

She left me suddenly, walked around the car and dropped into the driver's seat. She didn't say a word until we were well on our way to her home. Only then did she say, "Baby, I've been fantasizing about this night since the first time we spoke. I need to get you home, naked and on my lap. I can't wait to take you between my fingers and make you squirt."

I undid my seatbelt and scooted across the bench seat closer to her. I could tell she wanted to scold me for undoing my belt, but she didn't. Instead, she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and held me against her. Leaning down, she kissed the top of my head and said, "Sweetheart, I'm going to make you feel so good tonight that you'll never want to leave." She squeezed me against her soft body and I snuggled my face against the side of her gigantic breast.

In a rather high pitch, I said, "Please hurry."

The twenty-five-minute drive to her home seemed to take a lifetime. Neither of us spoke, we only snuggled against each other while she drove. When we did pull into the driveway of her two-story home with its offset garage, I squirmed next to her. I whispered, "This is where you live? It's really nice... Mother."

She pulled me against her soft body while pressing the button to open the garage door. In that kind, Motherly tone, "Yes Sweetheart, this is where we live." The car slowed until the door was fully opened. She then pulled inside and closed the door behind us.

Having her refer to her house as 'our home' made me feel warm and loved. Since I'd lost my Mother, I'd longed to meet someone who would love and take care of me. I needed someone in the world to worry about me. And I found that person in Bernice. Yes, she had her quirks, but she obviously cared for me.

As we left the garage and passed into the kitchen, Bernice stopped and faced me. She dropped down to one knee and laid her hands on my hips. While looking right into my eyes she said, "Sweetheart, you've been a very good boy all evening. You've earned the reward we've talked about. But Honey, I need you to wait in the living room for me to get ready. Can you do that for me?"

I stood there with a throbbing erection and said, "Yes Mother."

She smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. Taking my hand, she led me to the living room and showed me where the remote for the television was. She then kissed my lips gently once more and excused herself from the room.

I sat in the middle of her couch. For a moment I considered touching myself, but quickly put that thought out of my mind. I wanted to be as calm as possible for Bernice. Like every other couch I'd ever sat on, my legs weren't long enough to sit normally, so I folded them underneath my bottom after kicking my shoes off. I flipped through the channels for several minutes until I found a superhero movie I hadn't seen before. I tried to focus on the movie, but my mind kept drifting off to Bernice and what my reward would be like.

When I heard the stairs creak behind me, I turned just in time to see Bernice descend the last few steps. She was wearing a long, white chiffon nightgown. The neckline of the gown was deeply cut and her massive chest was covered with an intricate lace pattern with that same lace material continuing onto the shoulder straps. The huge canyon between her breasts could be seen through the lace. I bit my lip and was unable to take my eyes away from her body as it bounced with every step she took. I was completely mesmerized by this woman.

The words spilled from my mouth, "Oh my God, you're beautiful."

She grinned, "Thank you, Sweetheart. But in this home, we don't use the Lord's name like that."

I quickly apologized and promised it wouldn't happen again.

She soon stood just in front of me and took my hand to help me slide off the couch. She then sat on the couch where I had just been. She didn't say a word while turning off the TV nor when she reached up and began unbuttoning my shirt. I stood there and looked into her eyes. She pulled my shirt up out of my pants and finished the last few buttons and then slid it off my shoulders and down my arms. My pale upper body was on display. My skinny arms, my collarbones, my chest with its little pink nipples, the impression of my ribs under my skin and the hint of my hips bones. Not a single hair in sight.

Bernice smiled and whispered, "You are just adorable."

I blushed deeply and wanted to cover my exposed skin with my arms, but I forced myself to stand there and let her see me. I whispered, "Thank you, Bernice. Um, I'm sorry. Thank you, Mother."

Turning to the side, she quickly folded my shirt much more neatly than I was capable of. Returning her attention to me, she helped me to sit on her knee while removing both my socks. When I slid off her knee and stood in front of her once again, I shivered when she reached for my belt. "Bernice, I'm really glad you're the first person who will see me like this."

While pulling my belt free of my pants she said, "Me too Sweetheart. And I'm sure this won't be the last time I undress you."

She slipped her index finger beneath my pants and quickly undid the button. Taking hold of the zipper between her first finger and thumb, she slowly pulled it down. I was so excited and nervous that my hips were grinding around in circles. She slipped her thumbs under my khaki's near my hips. While looking into my eyes, she slowly lowered them until I stepped free of them. This left me standing in only my pristine white underpants. The little prong of my penis was perfectly evident beneath the thin layer of cotton. And there was a moist spot near the tip of my erection.

In a soft, nurturing voice she said, "It looks like your wee-wee is even smaller than I hoped it would be. When you told me how small it was when we spoke on the phone, I didn't believe you. But you weren't lying. It is teeny-tiny isn't it!"

Had anyone else said those words I would have been crying and running away. But when Bernice said that, it was clear that she not only approved of my small penis, but she was happy that it was so small.

After neatly folding my pants and placing them on top of my shirt, Bernice reached up and hooked her thumbs under the band of my underpants. Looking right into my eyes she asked, "Are you ready Sweetheart?"

I held my arms up out of the way, nodded my head and whispered, "Yes."

She pulled them away from the little prong of my penis and slowly lowered them down my pale, nearly hairless legs. She smiled broadly when my little penis came into view. As I stepped out of my underpants, I stood naked before a woman for the first time. My penis throbbed and jumped and I didn't even consider covering up. I wanted her to see all of me. I needed to show her all of me.

Her eyes never left my body while she folded my underpants and put them with my other clothes. She took hold of my hands and lifted them up high. Her eyes were full of love when she said, "Sweetheart, you are absolutely precious! Goodness gracious, you are every Mother's dream!"

She then pulled me down so I sat across her lap. She supported my neck with one arm and lowered the shoulder strap of her nightgown below her gigantic breast nearest to me. I whimpered softly as she guided my lips toward her dinner plate sized areola. Her nipple was erect and was at least as big as my thumb to the first knuckle. I took it in my mouth and began to suck and kiss it.

Meanwhile, she had reached down and guided me to spread my legs wide apart. With the gentlest of touches, she took my overly excited penis between her finger and thumb. Very slowly and with a feathery touch, she teased my little penis with her fingertips.

In a soft, Motherly voice she said, "I've wanted to do this for so long. And here we finally are. I'm holding my sweet, naked boy on my lap. Your lips on my nipple feel so nice and I can tell your penis is enjoying my touch."

I squirmed around on her lap, kissing and sucking on her big nipple while she teased my little penis. Every time I got close to cumming, Bernice would remove her touch until I'd calmed down. I eventually lost count of the number of times I approached orgasm. I was on cloud nine. I was deliriously horny and it got more intense with every orgasm she denied me. I was moaning and whimpering constantly. I needed to cum so badly. And above it all, I had fallen head-over-heels in love with Bernice.

Bernice was breathing heavily and her voice sounded husky when she spoke. "Sweetheart, we've been at this for more than an hour. Is my precious boy ready cum?"

All I could do was unlatch my lips from her nipple, groan and whimper, "Yes please!"

Using only the pad of her index finger in the small area under the neck of my penis along the circumcision scar, she rubbed small circles slowly and never changed pace. She whispered things to me that I can't recall. My orgasm built quickly and powerfully. It couldn't have been more than a minute before my penis jumped hard and spewed out a line of cum along my stomach. Bernice kept rubbing that same little area while my penis drizzled out several more large-ish globs.

I had never cum with so little friction before and definitely not with only a single finger. It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever given myself. It was insanely powerful. It was how I wanted every orgasm to feel like in the future. My naked body bucked and spasmed on her lap. My toes curled up and my hands were in tight fists. Chills shot out to all parts of my body, radiating from my penis. It was life-changing.

Before I was even able to catch my breath, Bernice pulled my face to her breast and I began to suckle once again. As I began to calm down, Bernice used her fingers to play with my cum. She drew hearts onto my stomach with it. She even drew a line between my little balls and continued downward until the pad of her slippery finger rested on top of my wrinkled hole. That sensation was indescribable. It was like she found a place on my body that I didn't know existed. It made my penis throb and jump hard.

Bernice playfully whispered, "I think my little boy likes to have his bottom played with."

I moaned into her breast while my hips humped up against her finger. Bernice coated that finger with even more of my cum and placed it back on my tight wrinkled hole. She pressed ever so gently until the ring of muscles opened up and let her inside. I pushed her big boob off of my face and gasped. My hips were bucking up hard. I felt so naughty!

I squeaked while gasping for breaths, "Bernice! What are you doing to me?"

She grinned, "Bernice? Who is Bernice?"

I squirmed while grinding my hips against her finger, "Sorry! Um, Mother! Mom! What are you doing to me?"

She smiled down at me laying naked across her lap with my legs spread wide and whispered, "I'm fingering you. What did you think I was doing?"

I tossed my head from side to side. I struggled to put words together. But I managed to say, "It feels so..."

She whispered, "It feels good. I know what makes my special boy feel good. And my boy loves to be fingered."

I was freaking out. I'd never felt anything like that before. My body was bucking around and twitching uncontrollably. Very suddenly, Bernice pulled her finger from inside me and looped it and her thumb around the base of my rigid penis. She began to jack me off at a very quick pace. I'd just cum moments before and she was stroking me at a furious pace!

I'm pretty sure I screamed at one point. I must've tried to stop her. I may have even begun crying, but I can't be sure. What I do know is that in a very short period of time, Bernice made me cum for a second time when I didn't think I could. And that second orgasm sent me into the stratosphere. If that first orgasm could be compared to fireworks, the second orgasm was a nuclear explosion. I remember feeling tingly and lighter than air. But the first clear memory I have was laying across Bernice's lap with her nipple between my lip and her gently stroking my naked body.

When I'd mostly recovered, Bernice helped me to sit beside her on the couch. When she was sure I was okay, she pulled up the shoulder strap of her nightgown and covered her melon-sized breast. She then got up and turned off the lights and shut down her house for the night. She left my clothes downstairs while guiding me to her bedroom on the second floor. After pulling down the covers and helping me to bed. She went to her side and slipped in beside me. She spooned me from behind that night. Holding me in her loving embrace. I hadn't felt that loved, safe and protected in a very long time.

She whispered sweet, loving things to me while we snuggled together. After kissing the back of my neck, she whispered, "You've had a long day Sweetheart. Go to sleep and have sweet dreams. I'll be here in the morning."

Just before I drifted off to sleep I whispered, "I love you, Mom."

12