All Comments on 'Phone Recordings with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll10 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon (listed in my profile) for Custom & Exclusive content. Is there anything you want to read? Anything you've always wanted in a story? Let me know and we can make it happen.

heyall

bare5747bare574710 months ago

I love the story and find it so exciting that she gave up her inhibitions to help her son but I feel that she did it not only for her son but also for herself after her friend showed her how wonderful incest can be.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

I’ll just go ahead and say it; you are a master at telling/writing these types of stories. Not only in the content of what you present to us, the readers, but also your descriptions of what’s taking place between the characters.

This is another gem my friend 💎

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea10 months ago

Fabulous! All the feels as well as being hot as fuck. Bravo! ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥

gunmakergunmaker10 months ago

Very well written and very erotic. I'm still digesting it. So many different possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars. Novel approach to how a woman/friend's sexual needs and mother/son's sexual relationship intertwined. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sexy, superbly written piece of erotica that provides wonderful scenes and perspective from different angles. This is one of the best pieces I have read in a very long time.

JohnConnorJohnConnor10 months ago

That was spectacular. Amazingly crafted and intense.

nicho1855nicho185510 months ago

Another good one HeyAll, I can't help but visualise Persia Monir as the mom in this story. On the subject of story requests, I can't recall you ever writing about a mom caught cheating as a hooker/pornstar or with one of son's friends. Perhaps something to think about in the future?

Lee2012Lee201210 months ago

Love the description of complexion of Salumeh - mocha. Perfect for a Middle Eastern lady. Only left out: flawless, raven hair and dark eyes. More descriptive in the dirty deed would suit most readers fine. 5*

Lars420Lars42010 months ago

That was extremely hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic! Amazing details

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderfully written erotica thanks for the story please keep writing!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo10 months ago
"Or because you think I was..."

Typical reaction when sharing the beauty of taboo relations. So wonderfully written with a keen insight to unleashing the unencumbered gene.

It's why I share with so few people.

deviantdovedeviantdove10 months ago

I like your original take on this theme, displaying the story from the perspective of a more distanced witness is unique.

HeyAllHeyAll10 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon (listed in my profile) for Custom & Exclusive content. Would you like anything personalized? Anything you've always wanted in a story?

heyall

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes10 months ago

A great piece of writing I loved the emotional aspect of it. Anna's dilemma, she knows incest is wrong and taboo, but you can tell she's also turned on by the very fact that it is taboo.

Then there's the dilemma of wanting to help her son, so much so that she basically prostitutes herself (in a different way) to earn the money to pay for his education trip.

A loving mum indeed.

I liked the way Anna got around her hesitancy by making things all business between Saluhme and Patrick.

Great story well above average.

PikaGelionPikaGelion10 months ago

Will there be more? Perhaps from the males' perspective? Is Anna's father one of those who will be writing a letter for Patrick?

A 'Meet n Greet' dinner? The final struggle could be Salumeh finally meeting the man who is responsible for making Anna the woman she is today.

For me, it is the imagined possibilities, the "Are you pondering what I'm ponderings?" that point towards the richness of a story.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts with us.

taboo39642taboo3964210 months ago

Best yet, with potential for butter to cum

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

This just screams MORE ! ! !

xavierwxavierw10 months ago

Although the “hop scotching” between perspectives and times was a bit disorienting for me, NOTHING could take away from the heat of the very descriptive action scenes and dialog!

Outstanding!

X-Man

DaikkennDaikkenn9 months ago

This was an amazing story I loved the different perspectives and the evolution for such a short story I’d like to see more of this pair group or how ever you describe mom, escort and son.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great one. I liked how the women interacted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...