All Comments on 'Phones Ch. 01'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
I Like It

I enjoyed this but it was incomplete. In a good story each chapter has a setup, transition, and a payoff. This was a prelude to the setup and don't EVER introduce a story with the payoff - it spoils the build-up.

I'm looking forward to chapter 2 but please don't post it until it is complete. Try and resist the urge to post until you have at least 3 pages - it will get you a higher rating. This chapter finished just as it was getting interesting and that is annoying.

Your writing style is very good, but one improvement to make is to limit the length of paragraphs to 4 max 5 lines. On an illuminated screen the eye flicks over long paragraphs. Short paragraphs aid the speed of the read and make it more intense.

Hope this helps with the next chapter.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

So many possibilities for future stories

gmdjr241gmdjr241over 4 years ago
Phones 1 & 2

Great story, don't stop, on edge anticipating next few chapters....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES