Phones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? And just how long have you imagined your mother naked?"

She pushed the waistband down.

"Since I knew how to masturbate," I lied, sure I heard another giggle from the peep-hole. I was incredibly turned-on. Not just by my mother, but more-so that my sister was watching. I discovered I liked being watched.

"Really? But what about your sister? You recorded her masturbating."

Mom had the waistband under my butt now, but the front still covered my rigid cock.

"Like I told you, mom. You're both hot."

Mom's fingers slid along, inside the waistband, until they were in front. She pulled the waistband out, peeked inside, smiled and gently pulled my silk boxers over my erection and let them sluice down my legs. I stepped out. Mom stepped back.

"Ah, now we're even. It's nice to see you all naked."

I felt exposed, but I realized, I liked it.

"So, mom, am I okay?"

My mother stepped over and pulled back my bed. I was very glad we had used that towel. She climbed up and lay back, spreading her legs. Mom's pussy was in full flower. Pouting and drenched, just like my sister's.

"John, come over and lie on top of me. Mommy hasn't had sex in days. I'm horny."

I lay on top of my mother. I'm a little taller so when we were face to face, my cock was just rubbing her warm thigh.

"That's better. Now son, what are we going to do?"

Confused, I went with the obvious, "Um, we're going to have sex?"

Mom's breathing was getting thicker, "What's another way of saying that?"

"Fuck?" was my tentative answer.

Mom was rubbing against me.

"Now, son, tell me what you're going to do."

I put my mouth next to my mother's ear and whispered thickly. I learn fast.

"I'm going to fuck my mother. I'm gonna slide my hard cock up the pussy that birthed me, and I can't wait."

Mom was panting now, "Do it. Stick it in me, now. Fuck your mother." She rasped.

Propped up on my arms, like I was with Molly. Mom and I were eye-to-eye. I moved, feeling the head of my cock slide into mom's wet furrow. She shifted and then, there I was. The head of my cock, nestled at the entrance of my mother's vagina. I pressed and I slid in. Mom groaned.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuucccckkk, that's good. More baby, give mommy more."

I was glad Molly and I had done it already. I would have come immediately otherwise. Mom groaned again.

"Try and hold back, mommy needs to come. More, baby, faster, pound mommy's pussy."

More than willing to comply, I picked up the pace, feeling mom's warm wet tunnel clasp my plunging cock.

"You like fucking mommy?"

"Yeeesssss, I panted."

"You're going to make mommy come, baby, keep fucking me."

I was banging away, trying to not think about Molly watching us, since that would make me shoot.

Mom's eyes went wide, her mouth went into that same "O" shape Molly's did. I felt her pussy clench my cock. Then she yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ohhhhhhh fuuucccckkkkkk!'

Just like Molly. A flood came out. Squishing around my cock. I kept fucking, I was close.

"Oh mom, oh mom, I gotta come, mommy."

"In me, baby, come in mommy's pussy!"

Oh, I did. I collapsed on top of mom. Our mouths tangled. I shoved all the way in and jetted my come deep inside mom's pussy. She came again, and again. My orgasm was intensified by knowing my sister saw, and no doubt smelled the whole thing.

We just lay there, panting. My cock, like most teenage cocks, was still hard. I pulled back a little and slid out, uncorking mom and releasing another flood.

"Sorry baby, mom gets a little wet."

I sat back on my haunches and looked at the enormous wet spot on my bed.

"Yeah, I guess so. Do all girls come like that?"

Mom laughed, "No, baby. Do you mind?"

"Not one bit, mom."

"I guess Molly comes like me, huh?"

Mom was fishing.

"Well, yeah, I saw it on the video."

Mom looked straight into my eyes, looking to check my story. I just looked back with that innocent face. She blinked.

"Mmmm, I think we should clean up. Your sister could be home any minute."

We got up and I surveyed my poor bed.

"I guess I wet your bed, huh?" Mom said as she stood with her arm around me. I couldn't resist.

"Yeah, it's soaked, maybe I should sleep with you tonight."

Mom laughed and patted my ass. "Oh yeah, Molly would just love that."

I smiled, yeah, I think she would. But this was not the time to say that.

"No, I guess not. So, new sheets?"

"New sheets, kiddo. Hey, could you get my stuff out of your bathroom?"

"Sure, mom."

I went in but paused to peek at mom retrieving her phone from my bookcase and tucking it on the floor outside my room. I wondered, is dad the audience for this? Mom said there was no problem and they are fucking their friends. My mind reeled with the possibilities.

I came back in with her sweaty tennis clothes and the towels. Mom was still naked. I piled the clothes and towels in mom's arms, which held the drenched sheets from my bed.

"Thanks, kiddo. I'll go get the wash started."

"Ummm, mom? Molly?"

Mom laughed. "Oh shit, I better move fast. I've wanted to be a nudist for along time, but this probably isn't the way to start."

She left my room, accidentally "dropped" a pillowcase, wrapped it around her phone and went down the stairs. Then it hit me. Mom wants to be a nudist? Wow, that could get interesting.

My phone buzzed a text. Guess who.

"OMG, THAT WAS SOOO AMAZING! I CAME THREE TIMES WATCHING YOU!"

I guess my sister didn't mind.

J&M the plan

The red numbers on my clock read 145 AM when somebody slipped into my bed. Molly climbed on top of me, both of us naked, of course.

"Please fuck me, my brother. I'm so damn horny from watching you and mom. I was ready to strip off my clothes and attack dad during the movie."

I kissed her as I laughed. "Not me?"

Molly rubbed her tight little body on mine. My hard cock smearing pre cum on her belly.

"No, I want this to be a family thing. I want you to watch me and dad like I got to watch you and mom."

"Sis, you know that might not happen."

"Oh no, dad's interested, you read those texts."

I had my hands deep in my sister's butt cleft, fingering her rosebud.

"Yeah, but interested doesn't mean he'd do it. That's a big step."

Molly caressed my face, "I have a plan. I'm going to tease poor dad relentlessly, by wearing less and less, and letting him peek in my door until I just end up naked with him. He won't know what hit him."

"Okay sis, but be careful and pay attention. Like I said, big step.

"Mom didn't seem to have any trouble. Mmmmm you want my ass now?"

I rolled Molly over. She pulled her knees up and flung her legs wide. I moved in between and positioned myself to fuck my sister for the second time today.

"Well, maybe it's different if it's your son and, maybe, but not now. Now I want my sister's wet pussy."

"Ohhhhhh I love that. Talk dirty brother. This is so wrong but so good."

I'd like to say we went all night, but we didn't. It was hard and fast and Molly had to eat my pillow to keep from screaming. Of course, we didn't bring a towel so my bed got drenched. We changed the sheets like thieves in the night and lay together.

"Dad's opening the pool tomorrow," Molly said.

"Yeah, mom said. That'll be nice."

Molly rubbed agaisnt me, "mmmm fucking in the water."

"Now who's the perv?"

She laughed, "Mom told me about the pool and then said I need to get new swimsuits. She was so obvious. She said something more 'adult'. She's setting me up for dad."

I had my hand rubbing Molly's back, "Yeah, sounds like it." I had a wicked thought. "But maybe it's for her."

Molly twitched, "What?

"Well, we know she likes sex with women. She had sex with her son, sooooo."

"Whoa, I never thought of that. I'm going to have to watch what happens."

Molly's hand was stroking my hard cock.

"Stop that."

"But I want you to fuck me again. It feels so good."

I shoved my sister out of my bed. She thumped on the floor.

"You booger!"

I laughed quietly, "we can't I'm out of clean sheets."

Molly kissed me, "Then you owe me, booger."

I lightly slapped her ass as she turned to leave, "agreed."

Shopping was never better

The text was short, "Go bikini shopping with me?"

Gah! Clothing shopping? With my sister? Oh crap, this will take all afternoon. Then I thought, but it's bikinis, hmmmm.

"Sure."

In my room, naked, as usual. What the fuck right? It's not like anybodies gonna mind? I threw on shorts, no briefs, and a tee, and joined Molly as we walked down the stairs past mom.

"Goin swimsuit shopping mom." Molly sang out.

"John? You're going?" My astonished mother.

"I need the opinion of a perv boy, but he'll do."

Everybody laughed.

Mid-afternoon the mall was empty, well, almost. Molly bee-lined for her favorite store and then to the swimsuits. The only other person in the store was the clerk, a woman around mom's age. She smiled and said hello as we passed.

"Why did you want me here, sis?"

Molly peeked at me through the rack, "I want to fuck in the changing room. I saw it on my computer."

I glanced at the clerk, I liked the idea. "You are such a perv now. I love you."

The changing rooms were down a hall, three on each side, with curtains. The hall ended in room with soft chairs and mirrors on a curved wall, for that 'all around' look. Molly ducked into a booth and I stood in the hall. Her arm slid out from behind the curtain and yanked me in.

"You can't fuck your sister out there, though, I dunno..."

"Geez, Molly." But I liked it that my sister liked the idea of being watched too.

Molly stripped in seconds and held up the suits, "Pick one."

"Why not just try all three and I'll decide?"

Because my pussy is soaking wet and I'll get the suits soaked."

I laughed, "then try them, and buy them. You got mom's card. Somehow, I don't think she'll mind."

"Okay, but you gotta get naked too."

I had no objection to that, so I threw off my shirt and unsnapped my shorts. Then I saw her.

The lady had slipped down the hall and stood in the opposite booth, with the curtain open just enough. Ours wasn't pulled tightly either. She pulled back, out of sight. I nodded to Molly and then to the other booth. Her eyes went wide. She took her fingers and pointed to her own eyes and then across the hall. I nodded. She smiled, "wanna?"

"Yeah, I whispered." While the curtain was still mostly closed, I set my phone up on the shelf so that it would cover us and the lady.

I kept my eyes on the other curtain and when the lady's head popped out I smiled at her. She paused and I pushed the curtain open a little more on our booth. I looked at her as I pulled my zipper down an let my shorts drop over my hard cock.

The lady smiled and nodded approval. Her hand rubbed her thigh. As Molly knelt in front of me I looked at the lady and mouthed, "enjoy"

Her hands went to the buttons on her blouse as she caught my eyes, questioning. I nodded and groaned as Molly slipped her mouth over my cock.

As my sister sucked my cock, I watched the lady strip. She was nervous. The blouse, unbuttoned with shaking hands and pulled out of her slacks, tossed aside. A lavender bra, holding average but nice breasts, nipples poking hard. She was a little soft around her middle but nice, very nice, a little like mom. Fingers now flicking at the button on her slacks, a pause as she kicked off her shoes, then, the button opened, a look at me. I nodded, gave a smile of approval. The zipper slid down, and the front of her slacks blossomed, showing matching panties. Molly slurped loudly on my cock, watching the show out of the side of her eyes. I turned a little, to make it easier.

The lady seemed to be warming up now. Her hands, not so shaky, her face in a lusty smile. Her slacks fell to her feet and she reached down to slip them off, never taking her eyes off my sister sucking me. As she turned a little, not panties, a thong, the light purple band disappearing between two firm flanks.

I had a thought. Looking at her I pointed to the store area. She made the motion of locking a door. I smiled. Full speed ahead.

Molly got up, "Your turn. Lick my pussy."

She pulled the chair over to the opening and sat, sliding her little butt to the edge. On my knees, I leaned in and licked Molly's pussy, right up the middle.

"Ahhhhhh, oh my bro... John, more."

Molly, of course, was drenched. I licked and swallowed. Then moved my mouth up and captured her clit. My sister grabbed my head and shoved her crotch up, whispering to the lady, "He sucks my clit so well." I thought I heard her gasp.

"John, she's rubbing her pussy over her thong and pinching a nipple. They are so big. I bet you'd love to suck one. I want to see them."

I picked my head up from Molly's pussy and we both stared. The lady blushed and reached behind her. The lavender bra slackened. Her hands moved, it dropped to the floor.

One was slightly smaller than the other, but they stood up nicely and she had long fat nipples. Molly was right, I'd love to suck them. The lady smiled, reached up and pinched them. I could see it excited her. Her hand wandered down and over the crotch of her thong, a single finger sliding between her legs. Our eyes met, I nodded, she smiled.

I stood and stroked my cock as I watched the lady's hands move to the waistband and slowly slide the thong down her slightly spread legs. The gusset was stuck to her wet pussy. She paused and then gently pulled. The gusset, leaving a long strand of pussy lube, fell away. She bent down and picked up the drenched thong, paused, and tossed it across the hall, landing at my feet.

She was slightly taller than mom and thinner. Thick brown hair with copper highlights. Brown,nearly hazel, eyes, glowing with lust. And shaved. Not a hair on her below her eyelashes. Her slit glistened in the fluorescent light that reflected off the gold wedding and engagement bands on her finger.

As I bent over to pick up her thong, she started rubbing her clit and quietly moaning. I kept my eyes on her. As the warm thong got closer to my mouth, I could smell her sex. Stronger than Molly, not as strong as mom, and different. She was audibly panting, rubbing hard. She wanted to cum.

I wrapped my arm around Molly and pulled her close. She brought her head next to mine. I whispered, "wanna try it?"

My sister paused. She looked at me, then my raging cock, then the panting woman, whose fingers were working her pussy hard.

"Why not, right?" Molly rasped.

I inverted the thong so the drenched gusset was up. Molly and I stuck out our tongues. The woman's eyes were huge. She spread her legs even more and began fucking herself with three fingers.

I moved the thong closer. Molly whispered, "It's stronger than mine. But I like it and I love what it's doing to her."

Molly and I pressed the soaked fabric to our mouths and audibly sucked the lady's cum out of the fabric.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she orgasmed. Her knees buckled. Her neck and chest were bright red. She clamped a hand on the door trim to keep from falling. Her hand, still plunging into her pussy was covered in the flow of juice from her pussy. Not like mom and Molly but there was a lot.

Molly whispered, "This is fucking awesome. I kinda like the taste."

My cock was ready to explode.

"I need to fuck you, Molly."

My sister rubbed the thong on my mouth, "Gettin to you is it?"

I took her hand and led her out of the changing room towards the back. The lady followed, uncaring about her nudity.

In the center of the room was an ottoman. Molly, giggling, sat, leaned back, spread her legs and slipped two fingers in her pussy.

"Fuck me, John, please?"

The lady dropped in a chair, looped her legs over the arms and resumed fingering her slit and rubbing her clit with one hand while pinching a nipple with the other.

I was done with the show. I was horny and needed to come. I put my sister's legs over my shoulder and plunged my cock in. Molly yelped and groaned.

"Ah! Oh yeah, do it. Oh, fuck me, baby."

I was so fucking turned on. I'm naked, in the back of a store in the mall, fucking my naked sister, as the naked store clerk watches while finger-fucking herself. No way I could hold out.

"Oh Molly, I'm coming!"

"Ah fuck, ah fuck, me too! Ahhhh!"

As I drove deep and jetted my sperm into my sister, she climaxed. Her come blasted out around my cock.

The lady yelled, "Holy fucking shit!" and then quaked into her own deep orgasm.

For a few seconds, we all were consumed by our climaxes.

The room was quiet except for the panting. Slowly I withdrew, releasing the flood of Molly's juice all over the leather ottoman. Molly just lay there, smiling. The lady, still spread wide and totally unashamed, her chest and neck still beet red, panted out, "That was the hottest thing I have ever done."

I went back to the changing rooms and brought back everybody's clothes.

Molly slipped her Hanes hipsters on. The lady smiled, "you need hotter stuff than that, little girl."

Molly laughed, "Soon. Maybe I'll come here to get them."

"And try them on?" The lady replied.

"Maybe I'll need your help," Molly said.

"You're out of control," I laughed as I handed the lady her clothes.

She held the thong back out to me, "Wanna keep it?"

I looked at Molly, she smiled. I kept the thong.

Molly took the three bikini's from the dressing room as we went to leave the store.

"Oh, I need to pay you."

The lady laughed, "Those are paid for and then some. Thank you."

As we slipped out the door, Molly leaned in close to the clerk's ear and whispered, "He's my brother."

The lady gasped and then smiled, "That's fucking hot. I want to fuck my son."

Molly giggled, "just do it."

Shaving with mom

I got home from the firehouse around seven PM. Tess gave me a big hug and whispered, "I've got something to show you at bed time." She briefly rubbed my cock, kissed me lightly, and smirked as she walked away.

I grabbed some leftovers and ate while watching TV with the rest of the family.

Everybody seemed very happy. John and Molly particularly. They get along so well. I hope Molly never finds out what her brother really recorded.

Tess just kept giving me a knowing smile. Did she and John hook up again and record it? That got my cock growing.

The evening passed pleasantly and soon Tess slid into bed next to me naked and holding her tablet, which she handed to me.

"Watch, then fuck me."

On the screen, a paused video. I tapped the big arrow and leaned back.

It's our bedroom. Tess is on the bed, in a pair of shorts and a tank top. Molly walks in. She's wearing a string bikini, red. I almost laugh. My daughter's pubic hair is a thick mop of brown, bulging out of the little triangle on every side.

"Did your brother see you like this?"

"No, I kept my panites on."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean the perv watched me change, so he's seen me in my undies."

Tess nodded, "oh yeah, I guess. You know you're gonna have to get rid of all this."

Tess's fingers brushed over her daughter's fabric covered mound. Molly flinched.

"Yeah, I guess so. I always wore those one-piece suits and I had less fur last year. What do I do?"

Tess stood up and unsnapped her shorts, letting them fall. Molly watched, curious.

"Same thing I do, baby. Dad's got the pool open. When he does that, it's time for me to tame my jungle."

I could see my wife's tangle of pubic fur pressing out the front of her Victoria's thong. Tess ran her hand over her vee.

"Time to shave."

Molly's eyes went wide, "Really mom?"

Tess flipped off her tank top, no bra.

"Yeah really, kiddo. You're gonna wear thong suits like that you gotta go bald."

"Ah, yeah, but I never..."

Tess tapped her on the shoulder, "That's why we're gonna do it together, right now."