Phones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly just stood there, staring at her mother, "Really?"

Tess stood and casually stripped off her thong, "yeah, why not? I learned the hard way, cut myself, left stubble, it was a pain. This much easier done with help. We're family, no problem, right?'

Molly's face changed, "Yeah, mom, you're right."

My daughter went to untie her bottom, Tess stopped her, "Top first."

Molly giggled, "But mom, I'm not shaving my titties."

"No, but I like to enjoy this task, and it's better enjoyed naked."

Molly shrugged and flipped off the tiny triangles. There they were, those nubile young teen breasts with those big fat nipples. Tess nudged me, "Beautiful, aren't they?"

"Oh yes," I replied.

On the tablet, Molly had untied her bottom and let it fall away. She is a younger version of Tess. My daughter stood in her glorious nudity, comfortable.

"Now what, mom?"

"Come on."

They both left our bedroom, nothing but an empty room. Tess nudged me, "go to the next one. I used my old phone."

The next vid was in our TV room. The big Ottoman was covered by a towel and trimming equipment was scattered around. Tess walks in and sits on the Ottoman. Molly stood in front of her.

"Why here mom? Why not the bathroom or your room."

Tess smiled, "Well baby, your mom's a bit of an exhibitionist and I like doing this here, even if nobody is home. I pretend. Does that bother you?"

Molly didn't answer right away, then smiled lightly, "No mom. I see how that can be fun."

Tess lay back on the Ottoman and spread her legs. She had the phone, and herself, positioned so that I had a quarter-view. Not from the side, not from her feet, about halfway in between, and elevated, perfect.

Since Tess is so flexible, she could put her feet flat on the Ottoman. Molly just stood and watched. Tess handed her a battery powered hair clipper.

"Start with this. It's got a guard, so there's not way it will cut me."

"What? Me? You? Huh?"

Molly stood, flabbergasted, holding the trimmer.

"Why, yes, dear. Like I told you, it's better with help. Come on now, we're family and both girls. No big deal."

I had to laugh. Tess has never had anyone help her trim her pussy. Well, I tried once, but we didn't get too far and ended up fucking.

My daughter got on her knees and moved between her mother's legs. Placing a hand on Tess's right thigh for balance. She paused, examining her mother's furry pussy, probably wondering where to start. Tess said nothing. Molly looked at the trimmer, trying to find the switch. A low hum.

Molly touched Tess's skin, just above her pubic hair, with just the trimmer, and tentatively moved it down until brown curls fell away over the top. Tess's breathing was getting a little deeper.

"Molly honey, it will work better if you press down in front of the trimmer. Less to shave later."

"Oh, okay." Molly's nervous reply

She moved her other hand up and gently pressed down around the clipper, still working on the topmost part of Tess's pubic region. Now more hair rolled off the clipper.

"Oh yeah, mom. That is better. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, baby, you're doing just fine. Keep going." Tess's tone leaked lust around the edges.

Molly, more confident now, systematically trimmed her mother's pussy, starting at the top and going out to the edges, on her thighs and back to the middle. In a minute or so she had Tess trimmed down, at least the part above her slit. Molly leaned back and smiled, "Wow, that was kinda fun. Is it my turn?"

Tess laughed and handed her daughter the razor and shaving cream. "Not yet, baby, you're not done. You need to shave everything."

Molly looked at her mother's pussy, which by now was wide open, and very happy, with a trail of juice sliding out.

"Everything?"

Tess rolled back a little, revealing her rosebud, "Everything, baby. With a thong, your tooshy is showing too."

Molly's eyes went wide.

"Oh."

Tess rolled back as Molly squirted some shaving cream into her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby but mom's a little wet down there. That trimmer vibrates and it kinda is like masturbating. You do masturbate, right?'

My wife is fucking evil. Truly fucking evil.

Molly paused. Her hand inches from Tess's soaked slit.

"Yes, mom, I do."

"How often?"

"Moooom, that's kinda personal, you know?"

Tess laughed.

"Well, I'll go first then. I rub one out at least every other day, all over the house."

Molly paused, her mouth hanging open.

Tess laughed again, "Yes, baby, all over. Pick a room, I've jilled there."

I watched Molly's eyes move to the stairs, Tess caught it.

"Yes, baby, John's room, and yours too."

Molly stuttered, "But why? You've got dad..."

"Get back to work, my daughter, I'll explain."

Molly looked at her hand, still full of a pink mound of shave cream. Then she looked at Tess's pussy.

"Just smear it on kid. Like you used to finger paint."

Molly touched her mother's pussy like it was a bomb about to go off. Tess sighed.

"Stop being so careful, just smear it on."

Molly took four fingers and began doing just that. Tess leaned back and Molly smeared it all over her ass too, while Tess explained her love of masturbation.

"Masturbation is different. You can fantasize. If you're fucking yourself, you can pretend its anyone. You're not breaking any rules or hurting anyone's feelings. Oh, that's nice baby, a little more there."

Molly was working the cream around Tess's pussy. But my wife's spend was kinda washing it away. Molly seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Oh, I see. I kinda do that too."

Molly kept her hands to business only. Tess was very excited.

"You do? Really? Anybody I know?"

Molly blushed. "Would you tell me, if I asked you?"

The kid was getting into this. Tess laughed.

"Well, not right now. I'm sorry I'm so wet kiddo. I know it's you, but all my poor pussy knows is that fingers are roaming over the good bits."

Molly blushed again, "S'ok mom, I think mine is a little wet too."

Tess's eyes went wide and she intentionally looked right at the camera and smiled.

Molly wiped her hands off on the small hand towel, picked up the razor and poised it over the top of Tess's pubic area.

"Ready, mom?"

"Oh yeah," Tess panted, "Go for it. Take your time."

And my daughter did. She carefully moved the razor, dipping it in the bowl of warm water that Tess had set out, and going back in very small areas. Molly moved in closer, her face inches away from her mother's vagina. Her fingers pressed the skin to get good contact. Soon the part north of Tess's clit was done. She rolled back.

"Now the back door baby." As Molly started Tess asked, "So you didn't tell me how often you masturbate."

Molly paused, the razor at the edge of Tess's rosebud.

"Um, about once a day, unless, I'm...you know."

Now Molly paused. Everything was done, except the area right around Tess's lips.

"Go ahead, baby, touch me. It's okay. You'll need that towel though. Do you get wet like this when you masturbate, baby?"

Molly's fingers touched Tess's protruding inner lip, and she gently pulled it to get to the area behind it. Tess gasped, Molly froze.

"It's okay baby, it just feels good, ya know?"

Molly giggled, "I guess, and yeah, mom, I get crazy wet. I just thought it was normal."

Tess laughed, and gasped, as her daughter's fingers unintentionally played with her vagina.

"No, kiddo, we're special. It takes extra planning. You're gonna make a big wet spot in the bed when you finally get to fucking."

Molly laughed nervously. She was wiping the last bits of shaving cream off Tess's pussy and taking her time doing so.

"I already use a towel when I..you know."

"Say it."

"Masturbate. When I masturbate, mom, I need a towel to catch all my come."

Tess gasped, I saw her eyes roll back. I think she had a small orgasm just hearing her daughter say that.

Molly put the towel down. Tess leaned forward, trying to see her own pussy.

"Okay, kid, now run your hands over everything, make sure there's no stubble, that is a pain and makes a rash."

Molly, with a lot less restraint now, moved both her hands over her mother's pussy and butt. I noticed that a finger poked at Tess's rosebud, not in, but just around, and while checking her mother's pussy a finger just happened to plow right up between Tess's pussy lips and over her prominent clit. Tess gasped.

"Oh, that's nice. You did a good job. Your turn."

Molly's face was inches from Tess's wide-open, soaked pussy. She reluctantly pulled back as Tess rolled off the Ottoman.

Molly's clean-up took a lot less time. Tess was all business, sort-of. Molly lay back on the Ottoman and I could clearly see her very-excited vagina. Tess flicked on the trimmer and talked as she worked.

"Oh, you're so beautiful, like me at your age. Your skin is so soft."

Buzz-buzz went the clipper. Molly lay back and sighed. I caught her thrusting her pelvis up, just a flick and then she recovered. Tess got Molly clipped north of her clit and then grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg.

"Time to clan up the back door. Ohhhh, it's just the cutest downy fur here."

Tess ran her fingers over her daughter's hole. Molly moaned, lightly and her head fell back on the Ottoman.

"I don't even need to clip that. Time for the razor, kiddo."

Tess moved quickly shaving, and I noticed that she manged to flick her daughter's clit, accidentally, a number of times. Molly's pussy flowed with lust.

"Oh, my little girl. You get all swampy, like mom.'

"Sorry mom, can't help it. I know you're my mom but..."

Tess paused, her fingers spreading her daughter's lips.

"It's okay kiddo, we're family, right?"

"Right," Molly gasped.

I expected Tess to slide her fingers up Molly's pussy or bury her face between her daughter's legs. But I'm a man. I know that Tess was going slow for a reason.

Tess wiped off the cream and then did her inspection. Her fingers exploring her daughter's most intimate area. She didn't go in, but she plowed through Molly's lips and did a few figure eight's over her daughter's clit. Molly lay back, eyes closed, moaning. Tess laughed lightly.

"Yeah, when you did me it got me going too. I still am. I need to do something about that."

Molly lifted her head slowly and looked at her mother, standing now, touching her pussy.

"Here mom? Now? Together?"

Tess's face and chest were red. She was raging with lust.

"Why not? We've been pretty special here."

Tess slipped two fingers into her pussy. I could hear the slosh of her need.

"Molly, I'll never tell. Our little secret."

I watched as my daughter's hand moved towards her pussy.

"It's so smooth, like before I had fur."

Her fingers went lower, into her crease.

"Ohhhh, mom."

Tess reached out and took Molly's hand.

"Hold on, let's set this up."

Tess moved the Ottoman in front of the couch, close. She spread the towel on the floor in the space between them.

"I think we're gonna need this."

Molly giggled, "oh yeah."

Tess threw a big fat pillow on the Ottoman and sat on the couch, her ass on the edge. She pointed to the Ottoman.

"You sit there. Lean on the pillow. We'll interlock our legs. Then we can watch each other."

"Wow." Was all Molly said.

They lay, legs interlocked. Each carefully watching the other's fingers as they rubbed probed.

"Oh mom, this is weird, but, well, exciting."

I'm lying in bed, watching a video of my wife and my daughter masturbating together. Tess is being good and keeping her hands off me. If she touches my cock, I'm going to go off like a fountain.

"Yeah kiddo, I'm loving this. Our little secret, right?"

Molly, had three fingers sloshing, "Yes, can we, uh, do it again?"

I think Tess had another mini-gasm, "Oh yes, baby, we sure can."

Tess reached down and brought up her big cock-like vibrator. As she rubbed it on her pussy she asked,

"You got one of these kiddo?"

Molly smiled and flicked her clit, 'No, I have a hairbrush."

Tess laughed, "Oh yeah! You drove your brother crazy shopping for that and the second I saw it I knew you wanted to shove that up your pussy."

Molly blushed, "You think he knows?"

Tessa slid the fake cock into her pussy, "Ahhhhh, oh no, baby. Boys are a bit slow."

Molly stopped rubbing and just watched her mother fuck herself. After a minute, she stopped.

"Wanna try it? It's a little bigger than your fuck-me brush."

Molly took the wet toy from her mother, "It's not my fuck-me brush, it has a name."

Tess's eyes flicked, "oh?" Molly touched the toy to her drenched tunnel and slid it in. Tess was riveted to the vision of her daughter fucking herself, "so, what's its name."

Molly groaned, "I can't tell...ahhhh...this feels so much better."

While my daughter slid the toy in and out of her pussy, Tess went back to fingering her vagina and rubbing her clit, her eyes never leaving her daughter's wet sex.

Tess started going faster. She was going for the big one. Molly's had also sped up.

"Oh, mom, I'm going to come."

"Don't stop baby, mommy's right there too."

Tess was first, "Ahhhhhh,fuuuccckkkk."

A cascade of whiteish fluid poured out of my wife's pussy, down her crack and ran onto the towel. It just kept going. Molly groaned, "Oh fuck mom. That is so hot. Oh, Oh Oh, ohhhhhhhh."

Now, my daughter's slit gushed out around the toy and down her cute little ass to the towel.fd

As I watched them come down from their orgasms, Tess mounted me. I dropped the tablet and tugged her nipples. She cinder-shifted and was coming in less than a minute, I joined her. She laughed, fell off me and cuddled up.

"Wow, huh?"

"Yeah, wow." I answered, "She wants to do that again. How far you gonna take it?"

Tess wiggled next to me. I love her warmth.

"I don't know. Maybe next time we'll rub each other off. I know she's still a virgin and I doubt she's ever played with another girl, so I need to go slowly."