Photo Finish - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game moved slow, but I moved fast doing my shoot. After 6 innings, the score 0-0, Chase with a one hitter. opponent with a no hitter. I had a five hundred pictures and 20 minutes of highlight videos already even with deleting stuff as I went along. Lucky enough to capture Chase's strikeouts.

Bottom of the ninth, still no score. Chase the number four hitter. First two batters, strikeouts. Third batter... swing and a miss, but the ball traveled to the backstop. Batter on first due to dropped third strike. Chase is up. Two swings and a miss. I could see in his eyes the determination. I picked up the video cam. This was it. A swing, Chase barely got a piece for a foul that clipped off the catcher's glove. So close to an out.

The pitcher stared into the catcher, He nodded. He wound up and delivered. Thinking back to it, I remembered The Natural slow motion scene where Roy Hobbs drives the ball over the fence. Chase swung at a ball out of the strike zone and connected. The ball shot off his bat and carried the 400 foot center field fence.

Chase did it, he did it! He is The Natural. A two run home run! We win! We win because of my beloved Chase who I nurtured in his baseball career from five years old. All by myself. I should get some credit.

No thanks to Dad who is now probably working the stands talking all the credit. Such a narcissist.

The whole team was waiting for him. He jumped up and then down on the plate in a dramatic fashion. Game over! Champions! 3 out of 4 for his high school years! So good, so good.

I took control after the jubilant celebration. Time to torture the team with multiple team poses. Twenty years from now, they will appreciate it. Kept it short as best I could. Got all the photos I needed for the on field portion of the celebration.

They ran to the clubhouse, I asked coach if I was done. I really didn't want to do the clubhouse. It is there place, a private place to go crazy after the win. Snapping towels against bare asses, that sort of thing.

'Nope, I have recognitions and speeches to make. You need to capture them.'

'But I am worried... worried about seeing them...'

'Naked, I will tell them to cover up, give me 5 minutes.'

I waited ten minutes and walked in, still so many naked, muscular bodies. So many penises in open view. Should have been exciting, but just not the right setting.

I was about to walk out when coach called out. 'Lady in the room, cover up.'

Most did immediately. One lagged behind. he was drying his feet on a bench, his muscular, tight cheeks right there. He stood up without his towel, turned and gave me a full frontal view. I gasped, literally gasped. His penis was at last 6 inches limp. It was so desirable. I thought, I will take one those. I can wrap my lips around it.

I heard someone say, 'Hey elephant cover up.'

Clearly peer recognition of his size.

Then just as I looked up to the face of the owner...

'Mom, I am so sorry'

He quickly wrapped a towel over something I had literally dreamed about.

The coach quickly apologized.

'I am so sorry, I told them you were coming. Maybe they need their hearing tested.'

***

In the Porsche.

'Chase, you were unbelievable. Pitching, hitting, wow!'

'Mom, stop it. That is what I do.'

So true. We pulled in the garage. Up to the living room.

'Chase, would you like a glass of wine to celebrate?'

'Sure, why not.'

We sat next to each other on the couch. We had one glass, then another, then another, then another. Two bottles gone.

Slurring his speech, Chase asked if there was more wine. I popped open another and poured it. He gulped the first glass down.

'Mom, Jill asked for photos of me.'

'That's not a problem. I have hundreds maybe a thousand in your high school years alone.'

'Well, she has asked for naked photos, not selfies, but professionally taken'

She is a sly little fox this Jill.

'Do you plan to comply?'

'Yes but...'

'You want me to take them?'

'Yes. Just so you know, before you say yes, she asked for erotic photos.'

'Tell me her specifics'

'She requested at least one photo where a partner had my...'

'Penis in her mouth?

'Yes Mom. don't know how we could do that just me and you.'

I do. I have camera stands and remote controls hooked up to viewing screens.

'Honey, you are right. Tell her... tell her to f..., forget about it.'

'Mom, I like her.' Chase stammered.

I don't know how he can like her. They have never met in person. I guess that is what makes online dating work.

'I want to have sex with her, we talked about it, she wants to have sex with me. She said we could be just fuck buddies. But I am so inexperienced. She might be disappointed in me and just drop me.'

'Come here.' I gave him a hug.

'Do you really need her to have sex?'

I was fishing.

'No, I guess I don't.'

'Do you want to learn more about sex to be ready for her?'

'Yes Mom!'

The big ask.

'Can your Mom teach you?'

I said it in a way it sounded like Mom was a third person.

'I am sure she... you can.'

'Do you want me to do that? I taught you baseball, swimming, skiing, tennis. I helped you with your studies. Who better than your Mom to teach you?'

He thought about it for long time.'

'Mom, isn't that a sin?'

I lied. 'No, only of it is forced on your Mom. If I ask for it, its OK.'

I guess Mom could force it too.

'Well, that is good.'

I wasted no time. I hugged and kissed him, running my hand down to the 6 inch limp cock wondering just how big the end game is.

I unbuckled his baseball pants belt. I undid the clasp. I pulled down the zipper. Just the compression shorts to deal with. I needed complete access for what I was planning. I dropped between his legs. Pulled off the black Nike flip flops. Reached up to the pants, pulled them down and off.

The tight white compression shorts clearly defining the outline of my son's semi-erect cock. I kissed the head on my way up to pull down the shorts. I slowly pulled down the shorts to tease me. A little bit of the shaft visible at a time, each exposed area receiving a kiss. Shorts down halfway, more of the shaft to kiss. His erection growing. Down to just the covered head. Lots of shaft to kiss! He must be fully erect, if not oh my gosh, he would be gigantic.

The big moment, compression shorts all the way down, cock snapping to full vertical. Veins visible on the bottom of the shaft. Cock twitching, throbbing, beckoning my lips to kiss and hold in my mouth.

I kneeled between his legs.

I gently placed my hand on the base of his thick shaft. I needed full control. I moved in closer. Lips an inch from the bulbous head. A small trickle of fluid sitting on the top of the head.

I licked the bottom of the head.

'Oh Mom, that feels so good.'

'Chase, call me Jill. You are practicing for Jill. I am just standing in for her, don't think of me as Mom. Imagine it is her about to perform oral sex on you.'

'OK, M...Jill.'

I continued taking the head in my mouth, lips holding tight just below the corona. Tongue swirling around the head, gentle sucks. Easy stroking. He started shifting around then thrusted his erection deeper into my mouth. I picked up the speed of the up and down motion, holding my lips tightly on my dream cock.

I gently caressed his scrotum, touching, playing with one testicle, then other.

I plunged down, my lips resting on the pubic hair surrounding the thick shaft. His cock head squeezed into my throat opening. I held my position. I looked up at him. His head wiggling back and forth. Come on Chase.

It didn't take long. He is inexperienced and hormone laden.

'Jill, Jill, Jill, I am....'

He exploded, gushing cum into my warm mouth, some of the spurts heading right down my throat. I let up, but kept sucking, stroking, sucking, stroking.

'Jill, that feels so great...' his voice trailing off. He relaxed and closed his eyes. It looked like he was going to sleep.

I retreated, releasing control of his cock back to him. He was still hard, still vertical. I squeezed out whatever cum left behind and licked it up. I had a mouth full of my son's cum.

I tapped his leg, he looked up. I opened my mouth to show off all his creamy white ejaculation. I let a little drip out for effect. I closed and swallowed, opened back up, mouth emptied of his cum.

'Mom, that is so sexy. Mom, I can't believe how hard I came. I can't believe how much cum you swallowed!'

I wanted full credit that Mom not Jill gives a great blowjob so I didn't correct him.

Dropping my shorts and panties, I laid on top of him, his cock pushed down onto his stomach, parting my labia. I kissed him passionately.

'Chase, it is time to please Jill.'

Lifting up, I created enough space to allow me to take his still hard erection and guide it to my wet pussy. I held onto the top of the shaft and slowly lowered myself onto my son's marvelous cock. The head contacting my pussy lips. I slid all the way down. Oh so good.

The doorbell rang, shocking both of us. My phone was on the couch, next to Chase. The camera app sprung to life. He picked it up.

'Mom, it is Dad.'

Chase had inadvertently turned on the microphone. Dad would have heard his remark.

'Chase, we came to congratulate you. Please let us in.'

There was no getting around it. We had to answer. I grabbed the phone.

'OK, I will be right there.' I shutdown the app.

I got off of him.

'Chase, go put some clothes on, but don't come out until Mom and Jill's favorite cock calms down.'

I gave the head a kiss and then kissed him.

'We will continue this later.'

He nodded with a big smile. He loved having his Mom give him a blowjob. Shortly he will be back deep inside her pussy. I took a paper towel and dabbed my soaked pussy. Up went the panties and shorts, stopping at the mirror. Good thing, some dried cum on the edge of my mouth. Whew, that would have been tough to explain if Greg noticed. Deep breath, I opened the door. Of course, Emily was with him.

'Wendy, this is Emily.'

'Nice to meet you,' I said as monotone as possible.

Yeah, right. She did make me rich, however. I have to admit, she was quite attractive.

'May we come in?'

Greg didn't wait for a response. They walked right by me.

'Where's our hero?'

Chase walked in. I quick look at his package area, everything was under control.

Acting stand offish Chase replied, 'Hi Dad. And I guess this is Emily?'

Was that a gentle jab at old Dad? Chase knew Emily was coming to the game.

Emily extended her hand, 'So nice to finally meet the best man. You look so much like your Dad. So handsome. I really liked your work in the Rolling Stone. Kind of hot.'

Was she hitting on him or just being polite with Gen Z typical compliments?

Always polite, something I taught him, he replied, 'Thank you very much.'

'Chase, we won't stay long. We are here to congratulate you and give you a present. A brand new Rolls Royce Silver Cloud! You can keep it, sell it or give it to Mom. I know she loved it. Helped her get rich.'

I was fuming and showed it. Number one I hated that car long before catching him fucking Emily in the back seat. Number two that car does not make sense. Number three we can't get into a competition for Chase showering him with expensive gifts. Number four maybe it doesn't matter as I can do things for Chase that Dad can't. Scratch that, Dad loved kinky stuff, maybe he would.

That's a disgusting thought.

Wait, I just gave my son a blowjob and was so close to fucking him cowgirl style. For some strange reason, that didn't seem disgusting to me. Just damn exciting.

At least he didn't give him his used Rolls. Probably has dried cum in the back seat.

'Here you go son.'

He was dangling the keys at Chase.

'Dad, that is a Ferrari tag, not Rolls.'

'Very observant. Your Ferrari LeFerrari is parked out front. Drive it carefully, It cost four million dollars. I was just joking about the Rolls. I did that to get a rise out of your Mom. I can see it worked.'

Emily said, 'I don't get it.'

She never saw the video. I kept it from her. I do have some morals.

'Inside joke Emily.'

'Dad, I have a car that I bought with my own money. I love it. I really like the LaFerrari but I can't accept it. I am very sure about that.'

'OK, I get it, makes a lot of sense. Speaking of NIL deals, I am putting one together for you. I think you will be happy with it.'

Here we go again.

Greg said, 'So, we have one more thing to discuss. Emily?'

'Wendy, could you do the photo shoot at the wedding?'

She must have balls to ask me to do that. I stood there unconsciously shaking my head back and forth, my hands clenched. Why does he continue to torture me? We are divorced, it was his fault. I had an unbelievable urge to choke him. I know it was his idea, she doesn't have the smarts to do that. I shouldn't underestimate her.

Greg jumped in, 'Chase, I can line up a date for the wedding. It is one of Emily's good friends. She is in the wedding party, she is the same age as Emily. I dated her before Emily. That's how I met Emily, we would do things together. A couple of twenty year olds.' He laughed.

I was fed up, I started to move toward him, blind with rage. Chase stopped me. He grabbed my hand bringing me back to earth and my senses. He could tell I was fuming mad.

'Dad, she doesn't have the time to do that, we are working together on a project that has a short fuse. And Mom will be my plus one for the wedding.'

He was quiet, every thrust parried.

I love my Chase. He stood up for me. I should look at our next interaction as making love, not fucking.

Emily said, 'OK, I was hoping to get the best photographer in the world. Could you at least recommend someone?'

I calmly said, 'Sure. I can give you several from my company. I can send you a link to look at their portfolios.'

'No need, I trust your judgement.'

I have just the right one in mind - Rachel. Not only is she good, but she is also always flirtatious with the males on the shoot. Maybe that will get a rise out of Dad.

'Rachel Taylor is who I recommend. I will get you talking. We will do the shoot for free.'

Greg said, 'Very generous. I remember Rachel, she is good and very attractive, she will fit right in. I will make sure she gets my big tip.'

He gave me a big smile. Good, he will try to find a way to bed down Rachel, I am sure of it.

Dad gave Chase a hug, something I don't remember him ever doing. He stepped back holding Chase's shoulders.

'See you Friday at the dinner. I will send you all the info. My tailor will contact you about a fitting for the tux.'

They started towards the door. He stopped.

'Wendy, can't wait to see you at the wedding. Thanks for Rachel, I am sure she will do me well.'

They were gone. We sat next to each on the couch, hard to believe less than an hour ago we came so close to me fucking my son.

'Mom, did I do the right thing?'

'Absolutely. You were great, I love you so much for handling it that way.'

I hugged him, pulled back and kissed him passionately. I needed to replace that frustrating, infuriating conversation with wild sex.

'Chase, go upstairs, Take your clothes off and I will join you shortly. I have a surprise for you there.'

'Yes Mom! Or is it, Jill?'

'Jill will be joining you.'

He bounded up the stairs. In my closet I found my sexiest lingerie. Created for seduction the box label stated. It was a small box. My good friend recommended it, she said expect an instant erection.

I stripped off all my clothes and donned the outfit. I looked in the mirror.

What I saw was a string that ran around my neck that split into parallel strings plunging down to my breasts with thin cloths that barely covered my areolas. The strings then ran parallel down to my pussy joining a wider piece of cloth.

The cloth had already worked its way between my labia, the lips surrounding the cloth. the top of the cloth applying a little pressure on my clit. The bottom of the string disappeared behind me and nestled between my cheeks, invisible from the front. String up to the back of the neck.

I felt really sexy. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, I will release it at just the right time. I applied a slutty red lipstick. I was ready for my Chase. He is in for treat. I am ready for a treat. It has been too long since I had sex. I want Chase's stiff cock back deep inside of me.

I ran up the stairs in my bare feet. His door was wide open. I stood to the side.

'Chase, are you ready for me?'

No response. I tried again. Nothing. Maybe he is not there. Yes, he was, part of his shorts were in the doorway. I entered his room with the sexiest of walks. He was totally naked... but fast asleep. I know how I can wake him up but thought better of it. We both needed our sleep for the coming week. The flight tomorrow morning was too early, I could change it, but that would disrupt the rest of the pilot's schedules effecting that revenue. We will have plenty of bed time together.

***

We were at our Malibu beach house by noon. Time for a swim and shower together. Put on my smallest string bikini. Chase wore loose trunks. Darn it.

Chase's phone rang.

'Hi Dad. You mean this afternoon? Why? Can't it wait till at least till tomorrow? Oh, I see OK. So, they will call me when they get here? Ok, see you later.'

None of that sounded good. I bet I know what was happening.

'Dad's tailor can't make it here today. I have to go to him. Dad is sending a car and his jet to fly me to Houston. I need an overnight bag. He wants to have dinner with me.'

'You know he is doing this on purpose. He is trying to persuade you to be on his side. He has something up his sleeve for tonight, I am sure.'

A text came through to his phone.

'Mom the driver is here, can you go tell him I will be right out? I need to change and get my bag together.'

'Like this?' I pointed down to my bikini.

'Give him a show, he will love it.'

Well, he was a she, but I sensed she loved it too.

Chase gave me a hug and kiss.

'I had such good plans for today.'

'Tomorrow Mom. Even better. Bye!'

He was off. Back in the house, I picked up my phone. Several texts from asshole. Mostly the same, sorry I had to take Chase away from you, won't be the last.

I laughed. Chase is a wanted man. Me, Dad and Jill and probably others. Maybe Emily. Maybe the other twenty year old.

I checked with my production company. All was going well with the video. John complimented me on the photos and videos, quality stuff he called it.

I didn't feel like swimming anymore. Maybe today is best to fulfill my commitment to Jill. I texted to see if this afternoon was good to get together. She said of course and that she was looking forward to it. She asked where.

I had to think about it. If she comes out here, she will know where we live although she could figure that out another way. If I meet her there, she would be in control. What the fuck, I am tired of traveling. I gave her the address. She said she would be here in an hour.

I had thoughts about her. I was looking for the real fingers deep in my pussy, the real lips licking and sucking my clit.

***

I answered the door wearing my sexy seduction string lingerie with a glass of wine in hand. She of course looked great. A pair of black shorts with a translucent white blouse. A hint of visibility of the areolas, the nipples flat... for the moment.

Jill said, 'Well I wasn't expecting this kind of a reception especially after I am trying my best to seduce your son.'

'That's fine, He and I can share you. It doesn't bother me at all.'

Yes, it did. But it will all work out in the end.

I took her hand and led her to the couch where I had placed her drink and a large bottle of wine sitting in an ice bucket.