Photo Finish - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After small talk about her shoot, Chase's game, his college plans, my next shoot, her next shoot, all interspersed with wine, we were both feeling pretty good. Time to move.

I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. I took hold of her pretty face with both hands. I kissed her on the lips, then removed my hands to rest on her breasts. I kissed her neck, back to her cheek, over to the ear sliding my tongue into it.

I gently placed my lips on her mouth. She pulled me in hard for an open mouth kiss, inserting her tongue, seeking out my tongue. She wrapped her lips around my tongue, sucking on it. I placed my hand gently on her left breast. I sensed a slight ripple of excitement from her. I ripped open her blouse totally surprising her, baring Jill's delectable breasts.

Jill said, 'Such passion Wendy!'

'When I decided I needed you Jill, I won't hold back,' I replied.

'Take me Wendy, I am yours for the taking.'

We continued our passionate kissing. squeezing one breast then the other. My fingers moving slowly back and forth across the nipples. She bucked her hips up. I did it again, more of the same movement. Moving downward...

My hand down across her stomach onto the top of Jill's shorts. I forced my hand down in seeking her pussy. My hand cupped around the outside of her warm pussy, squeezing the lips gently together, she thrust up against my hand. I swept my fingers back and forth across the lips intentionally not touching the hooded clit.

'Wendy, I can't stand it, take my shorts off please.'

I undid the clasp of her shorts, pulled the zipper down and with both hands pulled the shorts and panties off.

She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide open beckoning my mouth, tongue, and fingers to deliver satisfaction to this beautiful model that I shot hundreds of sexy pictures of. Her pussy was inviting. Jill was wet and ready for me. I moved in close and placed my hands on her inner thighs. I moved in closer.

I licked both of her inner thighs. then kissed my way up. I stopped an inch away from Jill's wet and swollen pussy. She forced me in closer. I licked and sucked on her swollen outer lips. I compressed them together, kissed them, ran my tongue back and forth across them.

I stopped. Her head was back, her eyes closed. Without opening her eyes, she pushed me back down.

'Please don't stop Wendy. I haven't felt this good in a long time.'

Nice to know.

I played around inside her wet pussy with my tongue, tasting the nectar of her arousement, resting my upper lip on the very bottom of her clitoris. I pulled back and gave her clit a quick lick. She trembled.

'Oh god Wendy. Do it, I am so close. Stop teasing me, make me cum.'

She was revved up and ready to go.

I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. It was engorged, her pussy flooded with her sex juices. I sucked on the clit once. Jill's hips rose off the couch pushing my face hard on to her clit. I sucked again. I backed off to just swipe it with my tongue.

'Please stop teasing me, Wendy. Please make me cum,' she whispered.

I started a rhythm of clit sucking. Multiple times sucking, releasing and pausing each time to tease her, letting the anticipation build. Ignoring her request to stop teasing.

'Oh my god Wendy, I am cumming, I am cumming, feels so good, feels so good!'

Her head writhing back and forth. She grabbed the back of my head pulling it hard onto her again as I kept her clit between my lips.

Her body trembled from top to bottom, shifting up and down. Her pussy totally soaked with everything sex.

I licked her oh so gently.

She continued whispering, 'So good Wendy, so good, so good.'

I sat next to her and kissed her on the lips.

'Thanks Jill, it's been awhile since I have been with a woman. I enjoyed it. I hope you did too.'

I know she did, it was obvious

My last time with a woman, a cuckold threesome with the ex. He loved watching while wacking his cock. I cleaned up his cum mess. I liked the way it tasted.

'Wendy, are you serious, that was the best oral sex I ever had. I never had an orgasm that strong. Give me some recovery time and I will take care of you. Not knowing what you liked, I brought some toys for us. Vibrator, dildo, straps, chains, restraints, nipple pinchers, butt plugs - all kinds of stuff.'

Her bag was a little big, but some models travel like that. Always prepared with a clothing change, makeup, mirrors, hair spray, hair ties. Their bags were like Hermione's magic bag. Harry was always astounded. No tents though.

'I will take one of each! Let's go to the bedroom.'

I took off my sexy outfit right in front of Jill.

'Ahh, I wanted to do that.'

She helped me put it back on from the back. She slipped her hands under the tiny breast cloths, tweaking my nipples, kissing me on the neck. Oh yeah, I am so ready after being denied this afternoon.

Then just like that, her phone rang. No, no, no please be a telemarketer. It wasn't.

The caller ID - Mom.

'Hi Mom.'

She listened.

'Mom, I had on my calendar that you were coming in tomorrow night. Give me a second to pull it up. Oh no, It is tonight. I am so sorry. Don't get a car, I will be there in a half hour.'

She listened again.

'Love you too. So sorry, you know I am awful on details. Bye.'

Jill walked over to me and hugged me then kissed me on the lips.

'Wendy, I am so sorry. Mom is staying with me for the rest of the week. Not sure when we can get together again this week.'

'Don't worry, there is always Dallas.'

'Let's go to my closet and pick out a blouse. Sorry about that.' I said.

'No worries at all! I loved it. I can just tie it together. Nothing was ripped, just buttons popped.'

She put it on, first checked to make sure all the buttons were gone. All clear. She tied it in such a way that it pushed up her breasts, creating a sexy cleavage. I like! Impressive. Panties and shorts up, sandals on ready to go.

Another hug and kiss. She walked to the door.

'Jill, the picture request you made of Chase...'

'Oh that. Yeah, if you don't mind.'

'Erotic poses with a partner?'

'Yes, it was a challenge. You can fake it with him don't you think? I am not really interested in him. I am more interested in you. Up to you, I can back off if you wish.'

Hadn't thought of faking it.

We will do the real thing but I said, ' Yes, good idea on faking it. I will proceed. We need to find a way to let Chase down gracefully. We can huddle on that later.'

'Sounds good. Bye!'

She blew me a kiss. I returned one. She was gone. I sat on the couch. I poured another wine. Woe is me. Two times in one day, frustrated. It was my turn both times! Not fair! Next time I go first.

I thought about going to the beach dressed as is trying to attract a stud. No, I am not that kind of person. I touched my breasts, pushing them together, holding the nipples. i need to masturbate, I wished Jill left her toys. I don't need them if I use a Chase fantasy, more than a fantasy soon.

END OF PART ONE