Photo Ops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"But I did do it! I was a fool, Julie, I see that now, but it was Jeff Johnson! What would you do if you had a chance like that?"

"What would I do?" Julie mused. She turned and looked back at Nick, who had planted himself expectantly on her bed. "I wouldn't have ended up with Nick if you hadn't pulled this," she admitted.

"Yes! See, it was all for the best in the end, wasn't it?" Linnea offered with a hopeful grin.

Julie gave her old friend a long and thoughtful look. She looked Linnea up and down in her frilly dress and perfectly coiffed hair. She gazed at her in thoughtful silence for a few moments, lulled her into letting her guard down, then laid her out with a left hook in the jaw. "Go spend the night with your boyfriend, Nae," she growled.

She shut the door and locked it, and as she turned to look at Nick she was perversely glad she hadn't locked it on that fateful Friday afternoon.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers