Photo Shoot

Story Info
I had always wanted to get you to do a naughty photo shoot for me.
4.2k words
4.47
8.3k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always wanted to get you to do a naughty photo shoot for me, something we could enjoy again and again. Now, you had a great body, and when you were young, loved to show it off, but did so less and less lately which was a real shame. I would love to see you in some erotic poses. And if you were up for it then so be it. We had an agreement.

You said that a friend of yours knew this photographer who specialized in boudoir or glamour photos, sexy but not obscene pictures. Since it was your friend and I knew she was a naughty slut, having played in the hot tub with her, I was looking forward to her suggesting it, I felt very excited. So, I checked out the photographer. I was relieved to find that he was an over the hill, unattractive, overweight man. He seemed professional enough and showed me some of his work, which looked good. He revealed he did this kind of work on a part time basis, aside from his regular photography. So, I came away from the meeting satisfied that all was as advertised and having made an appointment for two weeks' time I was very excited. I told you I had been and booked the shoot and you looked excited too. I told you to go and get your waxing done ready just in case.

I told the photographer that it would sexy shots of you in lingerie, to start with and possibly a few nudes or semi-nudes depending on how comfortable you felt. He said he was willing and able to do what we wanted. Now I was very interested in seeing you photographed, and after speaking to you I knew you were looking forward to it as well. I admit I was excited by the prospect. I even told you that I imagined you would get excited too in front of the lens. You laughed at the thought, stating that you doubted you would be able to go too far in front of a stranger, I knew better.

The day before the shoot I told you I wanted you to do naked pics as well as sexy lingerie too. I told you that I wanted to see you posing in and out of your underwear, not just some lingerie shots. I was hoping that in the right mood you might get even more daring. The rest of the day before the shoot, you were nervous as hell, I was excited in anticipation. All our spare moments were spent contemplating the event. you even shopped (with your friend) for some especially sexy outfits that you refused to show me - making me even more eager for the photo shoot. I wondered about the outfits as I knew she was a dirty girl. She was advising you, both on your purchases and the kinds of poses you should do. If she could persuade you to be more daring than normal, it would be an amazing experience. I felt it would be a day of surprises is it went to plan and was very hard at the thought.

The day finally arrived and we drove the 5 odd miles to the photographer's studio. Nerves were apparent, but on arrival you seemed happy and relaxed, and it was me that was nervous. Your breasts and nipples were on display under your tight blouse, they were large and you always received your fair share of attention from men of all ages. You were wonderfully proportioned, with a hourglass figure, and a nice round ass.

You stretched over to the back seat of the car to pick up your clothes bag, the contents of which I still had not seen. At the door of the studio, John the photographer introduced himself to you and immediately put you at ease by his cool manner. I feel it also helped that he was an older man, but nonetheless easy to converse with. He wore a tight tee shirt over his small paunch. The studio we were ushered us into was very warm, lit brightly by two large lamps. Yet I was surprised that he was dressed so casually, I was not disappointed since he did not intimidate me the way a more put together man might have. I felt more at ease that someone like him and not a threat would be seeing my wife naked, it was not exactly the first time I had shown you off but the first time like this.

"Your wife is a very sexy looking woman," He told me as you popped behind a curtain to change in to your first outfit like John had asked you too. All very upfront and professional.

I thought he was enjoying the thought of seeing you stripped down, and this excited me, as I watching him set up his equipment in front of a makeshift bed. And sofa. "You two been married long?" John said as he set up. "About 6 years," I told him.

He continued some pointless small talk as we waited for the session to begin. Relaxing me in to a chair as you got ready. He looked at his watch several times, knowing that we had already agreed upon a price despite the time it took for the shoot. When you finally appeared, you looked amazing, even better than my over active imagination could have pictured. You wore a purple all-in-one outfit - as short as to be mistaken for short shorts - but a second glance unveiled that it was a skirt of sort - so tight as to appear almost painted across the contour of your sexy buttocks. The top half it was joined onto was just as tight, with two flimsy button straps supporting the whole outfit upon your gorgeous body.

I think the sight equally shocked John too, as I saw him adjust himself in a most obvious way. He was then standing behind the camera, clicking furiously. I wondered why you had opted for such an outfit instead of something more traditional for this kind of shoot, but figured this was our friends' hand in the selection. You sat in front of me on the end of the sofa, shoulders back, perfect contours and accentuated by the skimpy, clingy material. I was very pleasantly and I was sure you could see my hard cock through my trousers as you sat there.

You posed naturally, well as natural as you can when dressed in such a way. As he spoke to you, he asked you to move and you lifted your legs to kneel atop the sofa, I caught a glimpse of the smooth mound that surrounded your pussy- I could see now that there was no way you could have worn panties under the outfit? John was busy clicking away talking to you all the time, urging you to press your hands into your breasts - he continued to click the camera as you responded by doing just as he asked. Wow! What had gotten into you, this was going better than I could have hoped for. I loved it. When John called for you to take five while he changed the film in his camera, you came straight over and sat on my lap. I knew you could now feel as well as see my rock-hard cock as you sank your mouth on to mine and kissed me deeply. "Well, what do you think?" you asked giggling and grinding on to my hard cock, "Do you like watching your wife?" I was thrilled. John was busy loading more film. I dared to let my hand slide its way up inside the tightness of material covering her thighs, I could feel how wet you were and knew you were enjoying this as much as I was.

Right then John told you to get ready for the next shoot. You disappeared from view, leaving me-and-my raging-hard on eager to witness more of the same in the second part. John smiled at me seeing the state of my hard on. He asked how I was enjoying it and I smiled back and said so far so good.

"She's just changing into something else," I told him, a hungry expression on my face.

"Fine," he responded throwing me a truly grateful smile, obviously for allowing him this opportunity to observe my wife in such a way.

We didn't have to wait long. You appeared before us, dressed - or should I say undressed - in an over tight black and blue Basque that heaved the swell of your breasts upwards and outwards. All that was 'titillatingly' covered at this point were your nipples, amazingly concealed by the skilful positioning of the thin lacy fabric. The blue panties that went with the top were minuscule with simple thin straps at each side, precariously holding the matching material in position. My mouth hung open - but not our photographer friends - John was already taking in the sight by means of the camera lens, but he could not hide the bulge in his trousers. I saw you notice this too as you smiled at me.

This time John told you to stand and be pictured -- You were really enjoying being ordered about by John, changing positions opening yourself up to the erotic fun. Your hands went to your hips, then moved over the tightness of the material on your tummy up to your breasts, and showing off those lovely hard nipples in the process. You cupped them fully, offering them completely to the camera. I knew you were getting excited as the shoot went on and the damp patch in your silk panties told John the same thing. I was loving this. Again, a small thank you went in my thoughts to our sexy friend. I had to admit that another man being there added to the pleasure. There was a pride that you were my woman, but also, something I had admitted to you in the past, a taboo thrill at knowing another man was viewing my wife's body.

But it was not over yet. With one adept move, you pulled on the tie that kept your breasts from our sight - they were suddenly revealed - escaping from the confines of the fabric as it moved downwards. your hands disappeared from sight and only reappeared to pull off the flimsy top completely. Your hands were back to your hips, wordlessly saying, 'Now what do you want me to do next?'

I was so horny right then I wanted to take you over the sofa straight away. You were proudly parading your body, All of a sudden you went motionless for a moment and allowed me to take in the sight, standing now naked but for your damp panties and boots. You threw me a completely wicked smile - eyes wide and cheeks flushed heavily. John was clicking away enjoying this session which had taken a life of its own.

John was the first to break the silence: "Come on love," he chanted. "Keep it going. Don't stop now." His words were hurried and eager to get the right response. "Come on. Come on baby."

You turned on the spot, letting us now view your sexy rear, bending down, a hand appearing between her legs and pressing into the focal point of our attention. I noticed that John was sweating a lot as he kept taking pictures. This man was excited as hell too. Who could blame him? I felt very excited at someone getting so obviously aroused by my wife. However, I was unsure of what to do next and how far this would go. Moreover, I was too excited to want to kill the moment. Finally I joined in with him and asked you to keep going.

John had stopped taking pictures now and stood gawking directly at your beautiful rear. Admittedly I found it even more exciting to see the effect you were having on him. He was just openly staring and lusting after you with a large bulge in his pants for all to see.

"You lucky bastard," he whispered quietly enough so only I could hear. "Listen, " he continued. "If you take one picture of me standing next to her, I'll give you a big discount for my work. Would you mind that?" My cock jumped at his proposal.

I paused for a moment. This was not part of the deal; but then again, I was feeling really horny now. It would really add some spice. It was unfolding just how I imagined it, maybe even better. I imagined You doing what you were doing now while he stood there with his hard cock bulging out for you to see.

"I don't mind," I said, surprising you a little. Then I asked: "would you mind that baby?" "What's that?" you replied still bent over, obviously not hearing John's question. "John was wondering if I would take a photo of him with you," I told her. "He's going to give us a big discount if you will agree." I wondered how you would react to this. I knew you were excited and always game for fun, so at this moment, anything seemed possible.

You turned to face us both and said slowly, as if still considering it, "I don't mind" At this point you had a wicked gleam in your eye and a naughty smile on your lips.

John ushered me to the camera and proceeded to demonstrate how to take the shot. After I was informed of what button to press, he lined up the camera and walked over to where you were waiting.

John offered a smile on turning to face his own camera. You gave an exaggerated pout. I pressed the button. In that instant I was contemplating how this guy must have been thinking all his birthdays had come at once - how lucky it was for such a guy to be this close to a sexy woman as my wife and not knowing how horny she was right now. I understood why he wanted his picture taken like this; a chance to show his buddies, and I was sure in this line of business he had taken advantage a few times before.

So, with John still next to you. I asked you to cup one of your exposed nipples and position it close to his cheek. I thought right now you would do just about anything for me, I had seen you like this before and knew if I kept you hot anything could happen., I carried on clicking away a bit uncomfortably since my hard-on was over ruling every other emotion and thought. So, I took yet another picture. 'There you go I said, was that ok for you, knowing the answer by the stain in his trousers. 'show them to your buddies'. All of a sudden, your arms encircled his neck and pressed the side of his head into your cleavage. One of his hands found its way around your waist and he squeezed you closer to him. You turned to him side on, this time allowing him some movement of his face still between her breasts. His tongue protruded and flicked the hard nipple that was now facing me, while he raised his hand and cupped your other breast, pinching your neglected nipple between his forefinger and thumb!

"Are you enjoying that you dirty bastard, " I shouted, still clicking away with the camera, half expecting you to stop him, but you didn't you enjoyed the feeling and I could see you giving yourself to the moment.

John continued to revolve his tongue around the same hard nipple soaking it in his saliva as it stuck out firm. I could now see his hard cock straining to get out of his trousers as he groped you in front of me. I watched as you let him grope and suck you your head went back and I could see the damp patch on your panties get bigger as you enjoyed the attention.

"OK, were out of film," I said, but your hands were now firmly on the back of Johns head, pulling his face to your breast which he proceeded to nibble and kiss. His hands suddenly pressed into your chest, one on each breast, burying his face yet deeper between them. I would have stopped him there and then except I was enjoying the view so much and I could see you were enjoying it too. The whole of the afternoon I'd been subjected to a hard-on and this was no different. As my heart pounded, I silently observed and I was transfixed. You looked in my direction and smiled as John sucked and bit your hard nipples.

One of his hands abandoned its commitment to your breasts and struggled to unfasten the belt around his waist. It had only been a matter of time before he would release that hard cock from his pants. I was intrigued to know what he had there for you. Your breath was fast and laboured. The sound of a zip was apparent, and in my peripheral vision I could see Johns pants dropping to his ankles. My eyes were still on you though, your eyes now closed, your lips, tongue and teeth familiarizing themselves with Johns as you kissed him deeply. Your kissing was intense; I released my hard cock too so both John and I were now stroking as you kissed.

Whatever happened next was out of my control as my cock led my mind. One of Johns hands still kept a connection with my wife's breasts, the nipples of which were unusually vertical. His other hand was engaged in the task of stroking his fat hard dick. He dropped his briefs to the floor. My eyes roamed to this area as his fully erect cock was coming into view, springing out and almost audibly slapping against one of your legs. It's dark purple head, peeking out of his foreskin, oozing traces of clear liquid over the very top of your leg. He told me to use the other camera as it was full and carried on abusing my wife. I smiled and moved my spare hand to the camera and started clicking away as I stroked to this show. What came next seemed inevitable. He pushed your head down until your soft lips were pressed against the tip of his throbbing erection. At first it looked like you may refuse to swallow his fat leaking cock in to your open mouth, instead you kissed the tip of his cock and he moaned deeply. He moaned as he pushed your head a little further down onto his dick, thrusting his hips into your face. Obediently, your lips parted and he slid just the head of his throbbing cock into your warm wet mouth. That was it. You got hold of his cock and began jacking it as your head bobbed up and down his shaft. One hand was guiding your head up and down his shaft, while the other was exploring your curves and finally began rubbing your panty-covered pussy. Which by now was leaking down your thighs.

Past caring for anything, you both kept pleasuring each other with increasing urgency. I knew there was no way I could stop you when you were in this mood. I remained frozen, watching, stroking my cock as I kept taking pictures, He slipped his fingers inside your panties and my cock became so hard, straining to explode. His hand moved lower inside her panties and cupped your wet mound. Faster and faster, he was rubbing your pussy at the same time you were now swallowing his whole fat shaft down your throat as he pumped in to you with every thrust.

Suddenly John in one swift movement pulled out of your hot mouth and moved you onto all fours. For a brief moment I wasn't sure if you wanted this. But then I relaxed as you looked over and smiled as you opened your legs wide. Having you on all fours he moved behind you and ripped down your panties, exposing the lovely sight of your wet open pussy. When the panties were completely off, without looking to me for any guidance, John's dick muscled forward and located itself at the outer point of your juicy pussy lips. You yelled out in anticipation of his fat cock stretching your pussy wide, as his momentum forced his fat hard cock to part your wet pussy lips, I moved closer with the camera so I wouldn't miss a thing. I saw as his fat shaft buried deep in your swollen pussy and I could hear the breath come from you as he hammered home hard, again and again.

My cock was about to explode everywhere. Here was an old man sending my wife into spasms of ecstasy by means of his fat hard cock smashing in to your dripping pussy.

John began to groan as he slammed. Yes, I do have voyeuristic t deep in to your pussy, I knew it would not be long before he fired his seed deep in to you and it turned me on even more. It was such a turn on that I didn't care for anything but the pleasure. You were being fucked like a cheap slut in front of me.

John lay down and rolled you on top of him, forcing his still hard fat cock covered in your juice into your well-fucked pussy. You began to cum as soon as you sat down on him moaning out as your juices leaked out all over his cock and belly. You started rocking up and down his cock, pressing down hard, desperate to get every inch deep inside you. your groans turned into grunts and cries combined with the sound of your bodies slapping together were filling the room with noises of animalistic sex. As you felt his hands on your ass cheeks spreading them apart, it made you pant like a dog in heat and ride his cock harder.

Suddenly, he almost threw you off him and climbed on the sofa, his cock level with your face.

"Take it... hurry... hurry..." he cried out.

You complied totally and took his cock into your willing mouth, sucking and pumping it, trying your best to make him cum. I was still clicking way as this happened pre cum leaking from my hard cock. John gave a final prolonged thrust, holding the back of your head and I knew that his orgasm had sent his hot cum deep into your mouth. You were so far gone you swallowed it all like a hungry slut, you swallowed and swallowed but still I saw his cum dripping down the sides of your mouth.

12