Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fantastic," I heard John say as he slapped his cock into your face.

He grinned. Without even looking to me, you spread your pussy wide and shouted to me "fuck and cum in me now". You were on your back legs open wide and I slid my cock deep inside you, it did not take long and I could feel how stretched you were from John. I lasted two or three strokes before I filled you with my cum, I could feel it leak from your stretched pussy as I fucked you. Just then John grabbed his trousers and underpants and proceeded to cover himself up. He pulled his pants over his satisfied looking cock.

"Sorry about that my friend, " he said. "That sometimes happens the first time they pose like this."

He walked toward where I stood, "I can see no apology was necessary. You certainly didn't mind."

You appeared behind him, dressed again in the clothes you had arrived in. I smiled at you, cum still dribbling from my cock and knowing it would be doing the same from your pussy, You had not even wiped the cum from your mouth from where John had cum in you. John grabbed you and offered a lengthy kiss, his cum still on your lips before we departed. His hands encircled her rear, again pressing her towards him. He apparently had no thought of me knowing I had enjoyed it all before. I just stood there my cock dripping and getting hard again as you grabbed my hard shaft as John kissed you..

"do you want me to give you a moment baby" I said, John smiled at me as you nodded and pointed me towards the door. I was rock hard again and went out trouser less. I shut the door behind me and waited naked from the bottom down still rock hard. When they finally appeared, John patted me on the shoulders and said he was so glad I brought my wife to him for the shoot. Then he shut the door.

"So what did you make of the session?" you asked quietly, seeing that John had now gone back inside and closed his door. You looked at my hard cock and smiled knowing the answer already, I asked if he came in you again and you smiled and said yes deep in my pussy along with you baby. Do you want to taste. I nodded and dropped to my knees as she spread her legs, I could smell the pungent taste of cum leaking from her pussy and I drank it all down as she moaned. She told me to wank as I sucked and wanted to see me cum again before we left.I did as asked.

.

12