Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Harry stopped and did a quick upload to see how things looked. They looked good, actually, at least to my unpracticed eye. Harry mumbled something about one-third of a stop and evening out the sky behind me and we went ahead. All of this was on dry land. After, I would go in the water and we would do the September Morn thing and some more conventional stuff in the pond and a couple of turns of me walking out of the water straight at the camera.

So we went back to the dry land stuff. We stopped once when I was in a three quarters toward the camera pose, arms behind me. Harry had his daughter tie my hands behind me and then had me execute a full circle, a baby step at a time, turning 360 degrees to get something for everybody. If you don't think that made my engine roar you're wrong. I just closed my eyes and kind of shivered and actually thought I might cum right there for his camera. I breathed hard anyway.

Half an hour later we were finished with the nude stuff on land and I kind of breathed a sigh of relief that the cops hadn't come. I actually knew a few Boxford cops from when I lifeguarded at Stiles and they would make runs to Dunkin' Donuts for us which meant driving to North Andover because there's no fast food in Boxford. Once I got in the water I could at least go under if the cops came so they wouldn't see me butt naked. Harry uploaded the stuff to his PC and we looked at them.

We had a good selection. Several different poses, basically me just standing there in the nude, turned slightly this way and that, tits out in all of them except the straight on bum shots, most of them full length, some just the top half, turned this way a little or a little more to show this that or the other, no real cunt shots and we had some stuff I could show people, even Dad.

The first one we had done was the one my Mum had on the wall, side to, looking at the camera, arms straight down, appearing to have been surprised and reaching to cover her snatch, which of course could not be seen. One boob clearly in view as well as the side of one butt cheek, Mummy's best feature. I could see that on the wall in my room, pleasingly symmetrical with the one Mummy had hung in hers. The rest of the time was variations on a theme. Me straight on the camera, three quarters, facing the side, ass to. Arms overhead, hands behind the back, wrists tied and not tied, hands near to or obscuring my little pink twat, my slightly prominent labia very obvious in some.

Harry was happy and so was I so I headed for the car to change into my grey bikini bottom. I wiped myself off, my pussy I mean, and stuffed a tissue into my bottoms just in case, to keep the wet from showing. We did some topless stuff with just my bikini bottoms on and I changed into my jeans. Harry wanted some topless stuff in blue jeans which worked out very well. The contrast between my soft white boobs and the denim was great.

Undressed again I put on my booties and headed into the water. First the September Morn' thing which is just a three-quarter shot, leaning forward a bit, an arm obscuring her girlhood, boobs in view. She's a tad heavier through the body than I, shorter in height and hair. Thank the Lord my boobs are a size bigger. At any rate you'd know what we were trying to mimic. Next I just walked out into the water while he fired away, getting a good selection of my small but tight rear end. More hands over head, hands to the side, body turned a bit back to shore. Far enough out so the water almost covered my ass. Then the denouement, walking slowly back in, first too deep in the water to show my innocent young twat, a few more steps and my soft, soaking wet little quim came clearly in view, recorded for posterity, if posterity is indeed interested. Again, the little birds in the trees chirped their approval.

One last scene on land, Harry's daughter bound my wrists convincingly tight in front of me and led me to where Harry waited beneath an overhanging branch. She bound one end of a rope he held to the rope that bound my wrists. He threw the other end of the rope over the branch and together they pulled. I thought for sure this time I would explode. They stretched my arms full length above my head and then a little more so I was on tiptoe and my still naked eighteen year old body was stretched full length. He held me up while she tied the rope to the tree and Harry reached for his camera. And this was the best.

For once I could see him survey my naked body and enjoy the view, my bare breasts, the texture of my skin, my legs, my long legs, my small but tight behind, the pinkness of my cunt. The tingle in my body, the smell of sex from myself, my breasts and my nipples hard as rocks, my breath coming a little bit quicker now and every inch of me screamed for mercy not just being stretched and bound but from the agony of being taken to the edge and not having anyone to get me over and he fired away and I pushed my hips forward and pulled hard on my ropes even though they hurt like hell from the way she tied me and I pushed some more and a little more and pulled and finally, mercifully I got there

He still kept shooting and I screwed my eyes shut and then my breasts pushed forward and my hips pushed forward and my breath came hard and I started swearing and then wham, bam, thank you ma'am and over the falls in a barrel and I just came and came and came and at some point he stopped shooting I guess because I never saw the pictures except ones he had of me hanging there naked by my wrists full length every inch of me and finally, little by little my body stopped shaking and I started to get through it and maybe a little I came back down and it was just like being done by a guy or maybe ten guys and then my body just floated off into never never land and I'm not sure how long it lasted and at some point I was back at Stiles and I was hanging there by my wrists and for once Harry did touch me while I was naked when his daughter cut my rope off the tree and he kept me from falling and forever after we invited Rae to come tie me whenever we did it like that. God.

So Harry got his stuff together and opened up the car and after a time I walked up to the car still naked and now I was naked not nude because the job was done. I got the knickers I had brought for after and put them on so I wasn't naked any more. I put my dress on and found my flats and my grey and white bikini bottom and my jeans and neoprene booties. We all got in the car and went back to Harry's because I had to pee, and after I did we went to Benson's Ice Cream which is only a mile from Harry's and Harry paid of course and never, ever mentioned that he had seen me cum because of course he wouldn't. Nor did I because of course I wouldn't either.

12