Photographer and the Milky MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The panties were beginning to get wet and that only made me more intent. I began to finger the wet spot as I kept up the pretence fixing her panties.

She began to subconsciously push back against my panties and that was the moment I knew her resolve would break and she would give in.

She began to moan as I focused on her clit and began massaging. Her moans were escalating and I loved hearing her moans.

I could sense her orgasm building and then I stopped abruptly and pulled her up against me. I made sure she felt my hard cock against her ass as I adjusted her bra and moved to take pictures.

She had glazed look in her eyes and she seemed to be lost in her thoughts. She was horny and that need to cum was driving her. She began to pose in a more slutty way than usual. Her camel toe was made more obvious by the wet panties and she used every opportunity to open her legs or bend over to give me a look at her ass or bend forward to let me see her weighty tits.

She was horny and I was ready to let her come to me. I took a few more snaps and then said, "You have done well so far. It is time for the final bikini."

She changed quickly and came out. She was waiting for me but I asked her to get ready into position. She looked practically naked in the g string thong.

She had a disappointment as I did not fix her bikini and I wanted that desperation inside her to grow.

She bent over and her ass looked amazing in the g string. A wet spot was forming on my shorts and I knew even my own arousal was obvious.

She looked over her shoulder at my crotch and licked her lips and then asked, "I do not think I am wearing the bikini right. Can you please help me?"

I smiled to myself knowing what this bitch wanted. I came up to her and stood behind her. I began to adjust the bra of the bikini and I started to rub her nipples. I wanted to make the game less obvious and test her reaction.

She responded by backing her ass against my crotch. I lowered the straps of her bikini and released her milky tits. To my surprise they were leaking more milk already.

She was grinding up and down against my cock and I whispered in her ear, "You should do the rest of the shoot topless. That is how Europeans sunbathe."

She was lost in her lust and said, "Mmm you are the photographer. Do as you please."

As she said that I thought to myself that was the permission I needed to do what I wanted.

I let the straps come below her shoulders and pushed it below her waist to ground. Her breasts were exposed to me and I began to roll her nipples and pinch them. She moaned in response and there was no resistance.

I began to squeeze and grope them aggressively. As I squeezed them milk was forced out. This bitch was engorged so soon after I had sucked her dry.

She moaned and said, "Mmm please check if the thong is right."

I was reluctant to let go of her milky tits but it seemed like she wanted more urgent attention.

I kneeled down and parted her legs. She had bent over leaning on the sun lounger. I moved the thong to the side and began rubbing her cunt. She was wet and ready and I slid a finger inside, "Does this feel better?"

I began to slide my finger in and out of her. She thrusted back against my finger and was resting her head against her arm.

My fingering became harder and I began to thrust harder into her. She was bouncing back against my fingers and I knew her orgasm was coming. I pulled out and slid the thong back into position.

I liked keeping her in need of that orgasm. I found her a lot more compliant when she was horny and her inhibitions were slowly dropping.

I had left the camera on automatic so it kept taking pictures without the flash. I picked it up and began taking pictures of her ass in that bent over position.

She was posing a lot more lewdly now and due to the g string her asshole and pussy lips were practically visible as she bent over. I ordered her, "Sit on your back. I want to take pictures of your milky tits."

I was still testing the water but she raised no objections to my crude mention of her tits. She was obviously horny and in need.

The pictures of Dalwinder came to mind and I wondered how open she would be, "I think it will be hot if we took pictures of me drinking the milk from your fat tits. What do you think?"

She initially had a shocked reaction but then her eyes went to my crotch and she said, "Imran, I am almost naked. I would be more comfortable if you were also naked. Please take off your shorts and t shirt. Then we can take that picture."

I eagerly stripped off and set up the camera to keep taking pictures. Her eyes went wide at the sight of my cock. She was a hungry slut.

She was sat up and I got in the same position as before and began sucking on her nipples. Only this time I was playing with her other breast. I pinching her nipple and tweaking it. She kept moaning, "Yes. Yes. Feels so good when you drink from Mama."

She began to rub my precum around the head of my cock with her thumb. It felt so sensual. She was spreading the precum along the shaft and then she began stroking my cock. It felt so good. She was unable to control herself and I wanted to bury my cock inside this hungry bitch.

Her milk was not as plentiful as before and it quickly drained from her body. I was about to get up when she pulled me back down by my cock on the sun lounger and said, "Imran I need this inside me now."

She straddled me and pulled her thong to the side. She began to sit on my cock take inch after inch until her cunt swallowed it up.

She began moving back and forth on my cock like it was a joy stick. I began to grope her breasts as she was doing this and I loved her movements. Her tits were too tempting and I could not stop myself from spanking them.

I gently slapped them and she initially winced but it was soon replaced with moans and encouragement, "Yes, yes. Harder."

I began to slap her tits harder and it only encouraged her to move faster on top of me. She would grind against my dick and I loved this feeling.

The sight of her tits and her riding me were beginning to get too much to me. I was close and I needed to pull out, "I am about to cum. I need to pull out."

She had a fire in her eyes as she said, "I need to cum. You are not going anywhere."

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest burying deeper on me. I had created a cum hungry monster. She was moving at rapid speed on top of me and I was unable to stop myself. I came and then I felt her throw her head back as her orgasm hit her.

Her grinding rhythm slowed down to a stop and she collapsed on top of me.

It was a few minutes later that she realised where she was and she seemed shocked at what had happened. She was filled with shame as she hurried off me and got changed.

There was no goodbye kiss. She collected her money and left. She then sent me a message, "Please delete the pictures. I was not in my senses. My husband will kill me."

I sent her a message, "Of course babe."

The next class I saw Dalwinder. I initially thought not to tell him about it but as he began to show me pictures of the same girl from last time. I found it odd that he only showed pictures of the same girl but it was really hot and I liked our little picture swap.

I thought fuck Kiran, she was stupid enough to sleep with her photographer and I showed Dalwinder the pictures. A shock went over his face. He eagerly flicked through them. He could not believe what he was seeing, "Yaar, this is some amazing work. Fuck me."

12