Photographing at the Pond Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,428 Followers

and so . . . " She smiled at me. "I'd give you a kiss on the cheek but," and she looked down again at the tent in my pants, "it might not be safe." We both had a good laugh at that.

"I'll try to have both sets of pictures ready for review the day after tomorrow. We can do your husband's present first."

"Sounds good," she replied. I'll call to set up a time. I think Steve has a trip scheduled so I should have lots of free time." She gave me a little wave and was gone.

The next day I was in early again, because going through all those photos was going to be a challenge. I had a setup in back that allowed me to use my computer to put the photos on the flat screen TV in my room so I could get a good, large view and see lots of details. I did have one appointment, a bride was coming in for some pre-wedding pictures and so I had Linda there to help out. She was about 25 and worked at one of the big department stores in town in the cosmetics department and had lots of training in makeup and seemed to really have a knack for it. I was in the back rooms when both Linda and the bride came through the front door. Linda said hi and that she'd be right back which meant she was headed to the rest room. The bride apologized and said something had come up that she really needed to do and could she come back tomorrow. I told her that would be fine and she apologized again, then headed quickly back out the door.

I went to the back room where I found Linda, looking from the TV to the computer. "Wow," she said. "Did you take these too?" There was no sense denying it so I shook my head. I had been looking at the Mr. Martin's Mrs. group so she was seeing some pretty good shots. I sat down in my chair while she continued to look. I knew I could trust her not to spoil things. I also knew that she kind of had a crush on me if adults can have crushes. She came by the studio to check on things when there really wasn't any need to. She hung around and the way she looked at me told me a lot too. Being about 25, she was appealingly pretty without being beautiful, had a good figure without being modelesque, was sweet without being syrupy and had this long and glistening ash-blond hair that made her very alluring as well as amber eyes that were very fascinating to look at.

"I could pose for you like that," she said suddenly, but very softly without looking at me. She flipped through some more pictures, those where Peggy had on only the shoes. She turned and faced me and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"Linda, wait," I said as she bent forward, put her hand on my mouth and shushed me with a finger to her lips.

She slid the shirt off and tossed it aside. What had suddenly happened to my life? It was strange but I couldn't help but enjoy it. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra and tossed it aside with the shirt. Her skin was pale and flawless and those breasts that I had never particularly noticed before were very noticeable now, wonderfully shaped and pointed. She pulled on the nipples, stretching them out. "See," she said, "mine can look like that too." Then she unfastened the skirt and slid it off. She kicked her shoes aside and was now standing there in a pair of white thong panties with about 98% of her body visible as she turned 180 degrees, paused to allow me to fully appreciate her nearly bare ass that was right in front of my face, then turned another 180 degrees so she was facing me again. She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of the thong. "Should I take these off too?" she asked breathily. I couldn't answer. "Give me your hands." I held my hands out, helpless now as that very nearly perfect body had me totally under its spell. She took my hands and hooked the thumbs in that waist band. She bent over and kissed me. "Take them off," she said. I was nearly numb and she kissed me again, her tongue licking my lips as she did. "Take them off," she repeated. Another kiss, this one a little more intense as her tongue parted my lips and she moaned ever so softly but it was more than I needed and I slid the pants down her legs as far as I could, not able to see the results with her kissing me, but I felt her step out of them and knew she had kicked them away.

Slowly she pulled back and stood there, letting me get the full effect of that naked body placed very carefully in front of me. With Peggy's body in full display on the flat screen and Linda's live and breathing right here in front of me, it was nearly overwhelming as I had never imagined that Linda could look quite like this. She took a couple of steps forward so that she was straddling my legs. That delightful blond muff was just below my face and she raised up on her tip toes and thrust it forward. Yesterday it had been, look but don't touch. Today I was looking and then I was touching. My hands went behind her and squeezed those soft and warm ass cheeks. I rubbed their smoothness, spreading them apart. I rubbed the softness of her back but could feel the muscles underneath. Then around to her stomach, her navel just the right height for my tongue. I felt her muscles clench at the touch of my tongue. Then I was rubbing higher until those two beautiful and delicate breasts were being squeezed and fondled, the nipples pulled, rolled, and rubbed, their hardness delicious to the touch.

Slowly my hands moved down again, to her stomach, her flat belly and into that delicate fur. One finger slid down between those legs as she spread them just enough. It sought the wetness, found it and probed it, sliding up and down the length of the entrance to her womanhood. Not able to stop any longer it pressed into that warm and slippery love tunnel to a long gasp from Linda. Slowly in and out and in and out, her hips moving ever so slightly with the rhythm. On the last out stroke it slid upward, under the hood and pressed against the soft nub of her clit to an even longer gasp and groan. Not able to contain it any longer I lowered my head and began using my tongue where my finger had been and I could feel her fingers in my hair, holding me in place, not that I needed to be held in that musky and delicious place. Now my hands parted her and held her open and my tongue flicked away to more gasps and groans and movement of hips. With her held wide open, my lips could work as well and they slid over that nub and sucked on it, pulling it out for the tongue to rub it, her moans getting louder and longer until there was one long vibrating moan as her hips began to buck to gasped out "yes, yes, yes, yes." It lasted for long seconds and I didn't stop until her begged "please, please" hit my ears.

Fingers still locked in my hair, she raised my head and kissed me, tasting her own juices as she did, her tongue probing and dancing, tangling and twisting with mine as I explored her mouth and she mine. Then, very quickly she dropped to her knees and began fumbling with my pants, working to unfasten and unzip them. I lifted my hips to help and she slid them down and pulled them off over my shoes, followed by my boxers. She took hold of my very stiff cock and looked at it for long seconds, then looked up at me with a wondrous smile that melted any resistance that might have remained in my now very inflamed body. She held it in both hands and moved them gently up and down and it was my turn to grunt and groan at the ecstasy that raced from my head to my toes but settled mostly where she was holding, all from that very simple act. I knew what was coming next and I hoped I wouldn't explode into flames at her touch. As her lips touched the head, then moved down its length, my head went back and it was my turn to lock my fingers in her hair, that hair that began to bounce up and down, her tongue working the length of the underside, her cheeks caving in as she sucked hard, the head bumping the back of her throat to the smallest gagging sounds.

I watched now, as it glistened with her saliva and then totally disappeared, only to appear again, seemingly wetter each time until suddenly she stopped, reached up and grabbed my arms and fairly dragged me out of the chair and onto the floor. She quickly hovered over me, looking at me with a look I'd never seen before on anyone, let alone Linda, and then, swinging a leg over to straddle me, she guided that erection home to a place it longed to be as she settled down and hungrily began to move her hips up and down and in circles, pumping me and rubbing me at the same time. My hands automatically went to those breasts, bouncing above me and I squeezed and kneaded as I felt myself tensing, my hips thrusting upward in preparation as finally, deep grunts came from far down as I emptied myself into her time after time to her accompanying little squeals of joy.

My eyes were closed as her hips came to rest and she bent down, her face an inch above mine. "I've wanted that for a long time," she said, still breathing hard. "And I think you have too."

"I think you're right," I replied with equally heavy breathing. "I just didn't know it." She kissed me again, very gently this time, our lips lingering for long seconds. "You hide yourself well. I had no idea what was . . . well, underneath."

"I hide myself so only special people can see," she said, teasingly.

"So, I'm special people then?"

"If you don't know that now, I think you need a brain transplant."

As I looked over her shoulder, Peggy Lambert's naked body still hovered above us. I'm sure Peggy knew that, once her pictures were on the internet, some sort of sex would happen. She just didn't know it would be so soon and so close to home.

"Were you just talking about wanting to pose for pictures like that? " I said, gesturing.

"I saw some that were in the woods somewhere. I'd love to do that."

Obviously, there was a demand for those type of pictures, and it suddenly seemed like a good supply of people willing to pose as well. Very perceptively, Linda told me she'd not say a word about the pictures she had seen but made me promise that I'd photograph her one of these days at the pond. I agreed.

Two mornings later, after a call to confirm it, Peggy came through the front door, ready to pick the photos for Steve's birthday book. She was dressed quite differently and seemed to be very businesslike today. Although I had a viewer in the regular studio, I thought it best to check these photos in the back room so I had the computer hooked to the flat screen again. I showed her how to scroll thorough the photos and suggested she note the numbers of the pictures she really liked and then we could make a final decision. She said she'd like to have maybe 30 of the prints in the final book as I heard the front door of the studio open and the sound of children's voices. I had an appointment.

Surprisingly, the kids were great, smiling when they should, holding still when they should and mom looked totally proud. When the pictures were done we went to the viewer and mom picked out a good sized group of pictures she liked, ordered several of each to distribute to family and friends and left, satisfied with the whole process, as was I. I'd make a tidy profit from those pictures. Then I hurried to the back room to see how Peggy was doing. She had narrowed her choices to about 50 and I suggested she pick the one she liked best and the one she liked least, then fill in the middle and finally get it down to 30. She agreed and, not surprisingly the one she liked best was of her coming up out of the water at the pond, head back as she swept the wet hair away from her face and that white top glued to her body like a second skin, breasts totally displayed with dark areolas clearly showing through the material and nipples hard and pushing erotic bulges in the gauzy cloth. She kept looking and selecting and finally got her choices down to the 30 she wanted.

I moved the 30 to a separate folder on the memory card, happy myself with what she'd chosen and equally happy with the ones she hadn't chosen. She quickly opened her purse and handed me three one hundred dollar bills. "A down payment," she said, smiling at me. I realized that, actually, a session like we'd had would normally cost many hundreds of dollars but I was content with both the session, which I'd enjoyed no end, the three hundred dollars and, the bonus the pictures had brought in that very wonderful time with Linda.

"Thanks," I said. "I'll get a very appropriate album and print the pictures and get them to you before Steve's birthday."

"Don't do anything to fancy with the pictures," she cautioned. "They're not like a wedding album that we'll be showing to all our friends." She laughed as she said that. "They just need to be pictures he can enjoy looking at."

I was sure they would be pictures he'd enjoy, but I wasn't quite ready for what she said next. Then she showed me four other pictures she had picked out, very nice and tasteful boudoir pictures. "If I can get copies of these, I'll show them to a select group of my friends who I think might like to have some similar pictures for their husbands."

"Thank you," was my simple reply and then she looked a little more pensive.

"I know my husband," she began, "so I kind of know what's coming. He'll love the pictures and I told you before he'll secretly love the fact that another man was seeing me in those skimpy clothes and taking those pictures. He'll wait a while and then suggest he'd like to see more pictures, maybe with even less clothes, which means naked, of course. And he'll get a double thrill knowing that another man was seeing me naked. He's tried to get me naked in front of other men before but I wouldn't do it. And, based on some of his talk when we're ummm, well, having sex, I know he fantasizes about seeing me with another man. Not real hardcore or anything, just another man looking and maybe touching a little." She paused and looked at me for long seconds. "So, we have lots of pictures to fill in the naked part, for sure. But, if you can handle it, be ready for the other at some time. And, the man won't be you," she added, giggling. "I'll just have to figure out something for that when the time comes."

My mind was racing, listening and thinking about what she was saying. Plus, a little light was blinking in my brain. "If you're really serious and the time comes, I think I might have a man for those pictures.",

Now she looked at me really hard. "I think I can trust you so hold that thought. We'll see what happens."

I was game for that and I'm sure Jimmy would be more than happy to help out although he wasn't going to hear about it until the time was right.

Time slipped by and I printed the pictures for Peggy, including the extra four she had requested, and found a nice but not too expensive album to display them. She came in when they were ready and I had her decide what order they should be in for the album, adding a few suggestions of my own based on my experience and also how my hormones reacted to the photos. When it was finished she was happy, thanked me profusely for taking them and for just being who I was. Then I got a very pleasant kiss on the check and an added, "don't read anything into that," comment with a laugh. She left, armed and ready for Steve's birthday.

Since my life seemed to be centered around the day-after-tomorrow it was the day-after-tomorrow that I had agreed to take photos of Linda. She had brought it up again when she was in the studio the last time and, as I was asking if she was sure my mouth was smothered by hers and her darting tongue convinced me that she was sure. She said she'd bring some things to wear and to strip off and I had my little bag, of course. I knew the panties and the nighty outfit would work just fine but wasn't sure about the tiny bra. I don't think she was quite as filled out as Peggy, but not too far off so it might work. I couldn't help pondering what might happen at this session.

The day before the day-after-tomorrow was a busy one, with several appointments with several families and some senior pictures for the high school kids. I had to work to keep my mind from wandering, thinking about tomorrow since Linda was there, helping with the makeup for the senior pictures. She was excellent working with the kids, joking and teasing and keeping them laughing and in good humor. When everyone had finally left and I was closing up for the day, she just switched her teasing from the kids to me, asking about tomorrow, was I as excited about it as she was, had I been thinking about the poses and clothes she would wear, "or take off" she loved to add. As we were leaving to go our separate ways, I got another of those luscious kisses that had me wishing we weren't going off separately, but she had to get back to work for the evening so we each got in our separate cars and away we went, a horn toot for good measure.

The next morning she was at the studio as I opened the door. She helped get the camera packed up, then ran out to her car and took a large sack out of the back seat and tossed it into the back seat of my car. She was so excited she was nearly vibrating which, of course, had about the same effect on me. We drove to the little parking place by the woods and made the quarter-mile hike to the pond area. She talked the whole time we walked about how beautiful it was. She was very excited. At last we were there and I got the camera ready. When I turned around to check, Linda was casually stripping off her clothes and then dumped the bag of things on the ground behind a big rock. When she saw me looking at her she started toward me, licking her lips as she swung her hips back and forth in the most tantalizing walk I'd ever seen. And, I could see very clearly that she had shaved.

"Don't you want to start with some clothes on?" I hollowly suggested.

"I want to be photographed by a naked photographer," she said softly, starting to unbutton my shirt. I knew that if she kept that up there was a good chance of no pictures today so I quickly stepped backward.

"Pictures first," I managed to gasp out.

She took hold of my shirt and pulled me to her. "And afterward?" she questioned in that sultry voice that I had quickly grown to really enjoy.

"There'll be no stopping me," I answered as her mouth tried to swallow mine. Then, a fairly rational thought came to my mind. "What are you planning to do with these pictures?" I asked.

In return I got a smile. "Those pictures I saw were for her husband, right?"

"That and . . ." My voice trailed off.

"Then, these are for you and . . .," was her coy reply.

"Mr. Martin's other Mrs.," popped into my head before I could stop it.

"You're very trusting," I said and smiled back at her.

"Obviously."

Lots of pictures were taken, with Linda in a number of sexy outfits that she had brought in the bag, then many naked pictures as well, and I was amazed at how sultry she was able to look. There were also many pictures taken with her face not showing without me even suggesting it as she seemed to know what might be done with the those photos. At last she went to the pile behind the rock and put on the white nighty top that Peggy had worn so seductively but she left the bottoms lying on the ground. Her eyes almost never left mine as she stepped carefully into the water and moved away from the edge till it was about waist deep. Still watching me she lowered herself very slowly into that still very chilly water, the bottom of the nighty floating out and up as she disappeared. Then, still very slowly she reappeared above the water and my camera was snapping about as fast as it could. As she rose, the white and now very wet material clung to her body just as it had Peggy's. That beautiful ash blond hair clung to her face as she slowly reached up and swept it back and the combination of the cold water and the sensual nature of the picture had her nipples harder than I had seen them before.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,428 Followers