Photographing at the Pond Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,412 Followers

She slowly turned her head toward me, water still cascading off her, then reached down and lifted the top off and let it float away on the water. The sun reflecting off the pond surface only highlighted the water glistening on her naked body, goose bumps clearly visible as the camera captured it all. All, of course, except the way I was feeling as I snapped away. As I held the camera aside for a moment the look on her face said very clearly that "afterward" was now here. I put the camera down carefully and finished unbuttoning my shirt. Next came the shoes and socks, then the pants and boxers. As I stepped out into the chilly water, a pair of inviting arms were waiting to warm me.

"Is seeing me naked and taking my picture different than seeing me naked like this?" she asked, kissing my chest.

"Yes," I feebly replied. "Just like seeing and touching are two very different things."

"Touching, like this?" she said, taking hold of me under the water.

"And like this," I answered, putting my hand between her legs and my finger in a much warmer place to her slight grunt and jerk. "Do that some more," I quickly added, rubbing with that finger. "I love that." Her body moved and her throat let out a quiet groan with each rub.

"Touch just a little higher and see what happens," she murmured as her mouth met mine. So I did and now the jerks were more pronounced and the moans louder and longer. She gently licked my lips so I used those lips to grab her tongue and stroked it with mine. Her arms were quickly around my neck as I think her legs wouldn't hold her any longer. My finger kept working and I heard a breathy, "You know how to make me feel soooo good." I could feel her hard nipples rubbing on my chest as her movements became more and more intense. I heard the beginnings of a very quiet, "oh, oh, oh," coming from that mouth that was still against my face and they got louder and louder until finally, one long, "ooooooohhhhh," as her body shook and vibrated and jerked convulsively, nearly dragging me under the water.

When she stopped moving I reached under her legs and lifted her, settling her slowly as my extremely hard erection sought its home. It took three tries before it slid from the cool wetness into the very warm wetness of a wonderfully welcoming tunnel that gripped it firmly. Losing my balance a little I slipped into deeper water and found she was lighter there but no less inviting. She was kissing my eyes, my nose, my lips, then all around my face as I rocked her hips back and forth and with every inward thrust she squeezed, releasing me as I moved out only to squeeze again. I had never imagined what this could be like, in the water like this and with someone who wanted it as badly as Linda did. But here I was and I was about to explode and I pumped and she squeezed and now she was whispering in my ear, "Can you do it, can you make it cum, can you fill me up, I want to hear you, come on let it go, give it to me, all you've got," and with that I gave her all I had, over and over and over, grunting into her ear and squeezing her tight again my body. When I was finally finished I opened my eyes to see her rather amber eyes looking at mine, and smiling. "You're good," she quipped, "best I've ever had."

"Is that a compliment or an admission?" I asked, drinking in those eyes that were drinking me in as well.

"This is not my first rodeo, as I think you can figure, but I've never ridden a stallion like you before."

"You're shivering," was the best I could reply to that.

"I have a towel," she replied as she dropped her legs and stood up. We sloshed to the dry ground and climbed out of the pond, the sunshine warming us almost immediately. We took turns drying with the towel, got dressed, gathered up everything and headed for the studio. Once there, I put the OPEN sign out and Linda went to the back to look at the pictures we'd taken today. Since no one had come in yet I went too.

"Those other pictures from the other day," she said as she started looking at hers, "can you tell me about them, and maybe about her?"

After the last few days, and since she was actually my makeup lady and therefore almost an employee, I judged I could share a confidence with her so I told her about the pictures for her husband, then the other pictures that would probably eventually be for her husband and finally the Mr. Martin's Mrs. pictures, six of which I planned to post to the internet tonight. I didn't mention the others she thought might happen as they hadn't happened yet.

"You've really branched out lately, haven't you."

"In more ways than one," I answered, kissing her on top of the wet hair.

"Are you hoping for more of the boudoir things?"

"I'm expecting it since," and I paused for a moment but, since I'd shared the rest with Linda, I might as well not hold anything back, "Peggy took a few of the more subdued and normal boudoir shots to share with some of her friends. I expect I may get some more business out of that."

"And make some money too." She tilted her head back and looked up at me. I bent to kiss those inviting lips but she jerked her head away. "They say it's bad luck to kiss upside down," she giggled. "But," and she turned her face toward me and gave me a warm and tender, if a little sensuous kiss, "I don't want to miss a good chance when it comes my way."

Continuing my previous thought I added, "Yours are free."

As she continued looking through the pictures I could tell she was pondering something. She'd look at a picture, cock her head to the side and look again, then click to the next and repeat the process. I kind of knew what was coming as I had seen it before from others who's pictures I'd take, of course, none quite like this but, never-the-less, similar.

"You are a very pretty lady," I finally said.

"Are you just saying that or do you really think that?"

"You can see the pictures. You see what they look like. You are.

"But, those others, of Peggy, she's so striking with the dark hair and the tan."

"And you're thinking of her breasts that are bigger than yours."

"I suppose."

"And you're wondering if your pictures were on the internet, would anyone take the time to look at them."

She sighed. "I guess I'm typical, huh."

"Untypically pretty."

Now she stood up and turned around. She stood just inches from my face and I wasn't about to move. "Do you think I could seduce you before a customer comes through the door?"

"We'll only know the answer to that if you try."

"I love a challenge," she said breathily as she began kissing me and shedding her clothes at the same time. I loved a challenge too and the risk was more than worth it as the reward would be exquisite. She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed, lying down and beckoning. She spread her legs wide and I slipped between them. "Just a quicky," she said and guided me home. Amazingly she was ready for me, wet and slippery as I slid in. It felt so warm and so satisfying just being on top of her and inside of her that I thought I might be able to stay that way for hours. But, she began moving her hips, reminding me of where I was and what I was doing so I began to move too and, our first time in this position, my hips slapped against her thighs as she put her legs over my shoulders. She grunted as I banged away harder and harder and, since I had cum just as hour ago or so, I knew this would last a little longer. I couldn't hold back though as she was squeezing again as if she knew it drove me nearly insane to feel that. Then she whispered, "It's ready, isn't it. You're going to fill me up again," and I didn't need anything more to begin my own grunting as I emptied into her the second time today. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me as I was slowing down as we both heard the front door open.

"Be right there," I managed to gasp out as I jumped up and put on my pants and shirt and jammed my feet into my shoes, hoping whoever it was wouldn't notice I didn't have on socks. As I went through the door into the front of the studio, who should I see but Peggy Lambert Hollister.

"Hi," she said cheerfully. Then more softly, "You said you might post those Mr. Martin's Mrs. pictures sometime and I was just passing by so I thought I'd stop and see which ones you had picked to post." As she finished, Linda emerged from the back .

"Hi there," she said.

Linda replied with a friendly smile.

"You should photograph this one," Peggy said, gesturing and, when Linda's face turned bright red, she looked back at me. "Good taste," she said, grinning broadly.

I knew what she wanted to ask but thought it best not to right now. Plus, when I looked more carefully at Linda, it was obvious she had only partially dressed and those very exquisite nipples had raised rather large bumps in the front of her blouse. Quickly I had an idea.

"We were at the pond," I said, pointing at Linda's still damp hair.

Peggy looked at Linda, then at me and then back at Linda. It was obvious that she got the connection. "A beautiful and intimate place isn't it?" she said to her.

Linda's still very rosy face nodded back at her.

It was obvious Peggy had decided to not hold back at all when she said, "Is she Mr. Martin's other Mrs.?" If it were possible, Linda's cheeks got even redder. I put my arm around her shoulder and hoped that might help. But, Peggy sealed the deal when she said, "Should we all three go back and chose the pictures to post. I could use another woman's opinion." She winked at Linda who was now smiling as well.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,412 Followers