Photographing at the Pond Ch. 04

Story Info
A new video, The Seduction of Lana, is shot.
10.4k words
4.78
8.2k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my writing is fiction, and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. I hope you enjoy! And take a second to vote and comment.

This is the fourth installment in the series, and the photography, which started as boudoir, has escalated with each passing day; the two Hollister sisters, Peggy and Lana, keeping things moving in one direction — all at the instigation of their husbands who happen to be brothers. Although it's been nearly eighteen months since I posted chapter three, the time in the story hasn't changed that much, just carrying on from where it stopped previously.

Reading the first three of the series would certainly give a broader understanding of what's going on, but I think this can be read by itself as well.

* * * * *

The Sisters Talk

"So, Lana, where is Bernie going?" Peggy asked, getting a second cup of coffee.

"He's going to Mexico for a week. Could even stretch to two weeks, depending on how things go."

"Oh," the very pretty brunette said, chuckling. "That'll give you plenty of time to watch that video."

"Peggy, good lord," Lana replied, then rolled her eyes toward her sister. She chuckled. "I can't deny that. I'm sure I'll watch it more than once. When's the last time you watched your copy?"

"Oh, gee, I can't remember," Peggy said, finger to chin, looking puzzled.

"Bullshit," Lana said, eyeing her sister. "Steve had an overnight stay last week. I'll guarantee you watched it."

Peggy shrugged at her equally pretty and equally dark-haired sister. "It always brings back memories."

"And makes your blood heat up and your heart pound."

"True, true," Peggy replied. "But I remember what happened after ... well after we had our turn. Larry and Linda."

"Yep, that was hot."

They both sat silently for a moment, savoring their hot coffee.

"Is Bernie leaving you alone about ...?"

"Not exactly. He just makes subtle suggestions, then nudges a little now and then. Is Steve the same?"

"A little bit. He likes to watch the video ... with me ... both of us naked. But it works. Sitting there watching and remembering always gets my juices flowing, and great sex always follows. It's weird and probably perverted, but it's worth it."

"So, you showed him the video, too?" Lana asked since the original plan was only to show the pictures to their mates.

"Yeah, I did. He was looking at the pictures, and we were both heating up when he said he wished there was a video." Peggy shrugged. "When he gets me wound up like that, I'll do about anything." Peggy's face had reddened slightly at her admission.

"Yeah, we are sisters, aren't we?" Lana said, laughing. "Pretty much the same here."

" What is Bernie suggesting?"

"Speaking of weird and perverted, our hubbies make a great pair. I guess we should expect that when we marry brothers."

"You're beating around the bush. What's he want this time?"

Lana was nibbling her lower lip. She looked at Peggy. "Full-length feature film," she said softly. "And be ready for the same request from Steve. Our depraved husbands work together."

"But their equally depraved wives do what they ask us to do." Peggy chuckled, remembering the things she'd done. She could feel her heart beginning to pound as those thoughts filled her head.

"Well, not surprising, I guess, given our background."

"Our background?"

"Yeah, the way we acted in college and stuff."

"I don't know how you acted in college, but you were the older-sister-bad-influence when I was in college. I tried to keep up, but you were off winning beauty contests and being wild. I was just being wild."

Lana laughed. "You did a great job of being wild until you met Steve, and you settled down."

"You again," Peggy said. "You and Bernie hooked me up with Steve. Little did we know, huh?"

"Yeah, little did we know."

They sat, grinning at each other and sipping their coffee.

"So, a full-length movie? What the heck is that?" Peggy asked.

Lana closed her eyes, shaking her head. "Use your imagination. Not a ninety-minute thing, but maybe twenty or thirty. Seduction and that kind of thing."

"I suppose I'll be hearing about that soon. Still," Peggy continued, "if Larry gets his brother again, it might not be too bad."

"Oh yeah," Lana agreed. "He has some good junk."

"Lana, that's terrible." They both laughed, remembering.

"Listen, if you think you'll need any help, encouragement, moral support, anything like that, I'll be happy to go along and help out."

"Oh no, you don't," Lana said, shaking her head at her sister. "You just want to watch a pro so you can get some hints for when it's your turn."

It was Peggy's turn to laugh. "Remember who started all this when you're talking about a pro. Without those first pictures of mine, none of this would have happened."

"Maybe ... and maybe not, but with the husbands we have, all of this might have been inevitable."

"You might be right. But this does remind me. I have to see Larry about getting some more pictures taken. I think he said he was about out."

"And, I want to catch up with you and have some Mr. Martin's Mrs. type of pictures of my own. Maybe Bernie's Bitch, or Bernie's Babe." She laughed. "Whatever it is, I'm going to do it." She looked determined.

* * * * *

"Who was that on the phone?" Linda asked, poking her head through the doorway.

"Lana Hollister, Peggy's sister. You remember her, don't you?" I sent a sensual smile toward my soon-to-be wife.

Linda's cheeks pinked, and I was sure she remembered taking video of Lana and Peggy, along with my brother, Jimmy, and then, with erotic feelings overwhelming her, the two sisters watched as we made love. Yes, she remembered Lana.

"Does she want more pictures?"

"I assume so. Peggy told her to meet us at Panera, where all the good stuff gets started."

Linda bit her lower lip.

"What's wrong?" I asked, puzzled.

"Nothing I suppose. It's just that, well, she's just ravishing, and when I work on her makeup, I'm afraid I'll make her look worse."

I went to the doorway and engulfed her in a very loving hug. "That sure didn't happen the last time and won't this time either."

"I suppose not," a small voice answered.

"And you're afraid your man might want to have sex with her."

"A little, I suppose. She's gorgeous."

"She's quite a bit older."

"Doesn't look it."

"I suppose not."

Linda raised her head, a pleading look on her face.

"I love you," I said, kissing her very gently.

"Thank you," she said, pulling me into the back room. We both hoped that no one visited the studio before we were finished and dressed again.

***

"What time are we meeting Lana?" The day had come and Linda, much more assured now, was anxious to see Lana again.

"Nine o'clock, so we better get going."

We arrived before Lana, and both of us ordered a Cinnamon Crunch bagel with lots of Honey Walnut cream cheese. We were halfway through eating them when Lana came through the door and joined us, licking her lips as she eyed the bagels.

"You eat those often?" she asked Linda.

"Every time I'm here."

"Your figure hasn't suffered a bit, so maybe I'll try one, whatever it is."

Lana's comment caused Linda to smile. She appreciated getting a compliment from the stunning brunette. "It's a Cinnamon Crunch bagel with Honey Walnut cream cheese," she said to Lana, then watched enviously as the tall brunette walked to the counter to order.

"Hasn't gotten any uglier, has she," I teased to a smirk from Linda.

"I wish I had an ass like that," she said softly.

"On her, it looks good. On you, it would be a bit large." I chuckled. Lana was probably six inches taller than Linda.

"I suppose," Linda conceded. "Still."

Lana was quickly back with her bagel, took a bite, and, as she chewed, looked at Linda and then at me.

"You look a little nervous," I ventured.

"Is it that obvious? I wish I weren't, but I can't help it."

"You were nervous the first time too, so I guess it isn't unusual." I was working to reassure her, awkwardly at best. "Plus, I think everyone who has come to us for this type of picture has been a little nervous."

Lana smiled. "I'm sure," she said, "and you don't even know what kind of pictures I'm after yet. These will be a little different."

"Take your time then," Linda said, as all of us took a bite of bagel, gooey with cream cheese from the warmth of the freshly-baked delicacy.

"Well, there are two things this time, so maybe I'll start with the easier one." Lana took a deep breath. "Peggy has her Mr. Martin's Mrs. pictures. I think that's what she calls them." A look at me.

"Yep, that's what they are, and she needs to get more taken if she wants to keep having those posted. I'm totally out."

"She did say that, and I'm sure she'll be talking to you. I saw some of them, of course. I wonder if we could have some Bernie's Babe photos too?"

I couldn't keep from smiling.

"I know, I know," she said. "We've always been competitive, but this is more than that. I looked at her pictures, not from an album or something like that, but on the internet, where anyone who wanted to could see them. There were no faces for me to replace, at least in my mind, with my own. Even without that, just imagining and thinking about that naked body being mine made me envious. So, if you two are up for it, I'm ready to do some of those."

"We know how to do that, Lana, so it should be easy. Whenever you're ready."

Lana coughed nervously.

I wondered what was coming next and glanced at Linda, who had an equally questioning look on her face.

"Of course, I need to outdo my sister as well."

"Uh oh," I said out loud.

"Nothing too drastic," Lana said, giggling.

The giggle was very unusual for this tall, sophisticated, and very beautiful woman.

"I'm going to use some, well, toys along with just me. Nothing too gross or obscene. Just something to pique interest and make viewers anxious for more." She paused, and her cheeks reddened just a mite. "All of this has gotten me surfing ... porn ... and, for some of the things, I'm anxious to see if ..." She stopped and looked down at the table. "Close your ears and pretend I didn't say this ... I'm anxious to see if they'll go a little further."

"You've thought this out a little, haven't you?" I suggested.

She looked at me.

"When two perverted brothers marry two very willing and sluttish sisters, this is what happens." Lana couldn't keep from laughing as she finished saying that. "No comments needed about sluts and the like. You're in this with us, so it's all good."

Linda totally surprised me with her next comment.

"I guess Larry's a pervert then, and I'm a slut too since we had sex right in front of you and Peggy."

Now all three of us were laughing.

"It was beautiful," Lana said, "and I loved watching it. That should make you blush."

Linda's face was nearly beet red."

"I shouldn't have brought it up," she said, chewing on her lip.

"Well, the Babe pictures are set now; we just need a date and time, I guess." I needed to rescue Linda and keep on subject. As I said that, though, I couldn't help thinking that "babe" was certainly appropriate when talking about Lana. "You said there were two things?"

Lana swallowed hard. "Yes, two," she replied.

We waited.

"Bernie wants ... a feature film, for lack of a better way to describe it."

"A feature film and not pictures?" I asked, slightly puzzled.

"Guh." Lana stared at me, seemingly gathering herself. "I think he wants to see The Seduction of Lana."

"Wow," was the best I could offer.

"Can you do that?" Linda asked quietly, her eyes wide.

Lana looked at me. "Do you think your brother would be willing to um, seduce me?"

I thought she had a surprisingly expectant look on her face. Or, as I reconsidered, maybe not so surprising.

"I can guarantee you he'll be more than happy to do it," I assured her. There was certainly no doubt in my mind about that.

"Starting next week, Bernie will be gone for two weeks ... to Mexico. He found out today it's for two weeks. So, we have time and can even use my house if you'd like."

"Sounds like that could work, but Jimmy lives in a very nice cabin in the woods that might work well too." My brain was already at work as what Lana had described could be very, very interesting ... and erotic.

"Oh, that sounds fascinating." Her sensuous lips curled into a satisfied smile.

I could tell Lana's mind was in tune with mine. I glanced at Linda, who was biting her lower lip, imagining I was sure.

"If you're positive about it, I'll get Jimmy set up."

"I'm sure," Lana answered, "for more than one reason." Her cheeks flushed. "Sometimes I say too much."

That last comment made me chuckle. I'm sure Jimmy would have enjoyed it too.

We finished our bagels, and I told Lana we'd call her this afternoon with possible dates and times and any other details that might be finalized, i.e., Jimmy. We each got a big hug from her when we were ready to leave.

"You two make this so much easier," she said, "and I appreciate that."

"We're all learning, I guess."

"Amen to that," Lana said and headed out the door, licking her fingers to get the last of the cream cheese.

I looked at Linda, who was shaking her head.

"Those two are amazing," she said.

"All four of them are amazing, but it keeps us entertained." And employed, I wanted to add.

"Listening to what she said and thinking about the whole process has made me ready to entertain you," Linda said, licking her lips.

"Right here or back at the studio?"

Linda quickly looked around the nearly empty Panera, unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, and I was seeing a pale but beautiful breast and a very erect nipple pointed directly at me. The bulge in my pants was almost instantaneous, and I would have loved to throw her down on the wooden bench and ravish her till she begged for mercy. However, that wasn't too practical, of course, so I was anxious to get to the studio.

Linda buttoned her blouse and stood up.

"I'm ready to go," she said, "but I doubt you are." She laughed.

***

As we'd often done lately at the studio, we hoped that there were no customers for the first fifteen minutes. Fortune smiled on us and, eventually, we were ready for whatever the day might offer.

We did have several people coming in to pick up pictures, so Linda stayed in the front to take care of that while I went to the back room to make a phone call. Jimmy was a freelance furniture maker and a good one. If you wanted a table, chair, cabinets, or anything else, it was an eight to nine-month wait. His fouled-up relationships with women, mostly due to his poor choice of females, left him single with a beautiful and secluded cabin in the woods, filled with unique hand-crafted furnishings.

"Hey, Larry. Good to hear from you, bro. Sup?"

"How are things out there in the woods?"

"Not bad. Are you calling about what I hope you're calling about?"

"Yep."

"No shit!?" he yelled into the phone. "Peggy?"

"Sorry, not Peggy."

"Oh, what then?" he asked, sounding disappointed.

"How about Lana?"

"Just as good," Jimmy said, his enthusiasm refreshed. "Details?"

"Well, her hubby wants a video ... of her being seduced."

It was silent on the other end.

"Bless that man," Larry finally said. "I'm always available to seduce a beautiful woman."

"I'll get with Lana, and we'll get a time set." I thought of telling him about her other pictures, but he didn't need to know about that. He'd be busy enough seducing her.

"So," he said hesitantly. "Any thoughts or plans about how this seduction is going to happen?"

"Nothing yet. Her place is available since hubby is in Mexico."

"Tell you what. Leave it to me. Already got a couple of ideas and I think the cabin would be the best place. Yep, leave the details to me, and I'll let you know a little more when it's time for it to happen."

While Jimmy had spent his high school years panting after the then unattainable Peggy, I was sure that anticipating his new assignment with her even more beautiful beauty-queen sister would have his creative juices flowing.

"To keep your interest piqued, I think Peggy may need the same thing one of these days."

"You're the best brother a guy could ever have," Jimmy said, laughing loudly. "Peggy too? Holy shit!."

"That's not definite, so don't get too excited yet."

"Planning The Seduction of Lana should keep me occupied for a while." He howled, like a wolf or something. "Let me know the date and time."

"Will do," I replied, and we hung up. I wondered if Jimmy was already enjoying this a little too much?

***

I could tell Lana was anxious to get started when she was at the studio early the next Monday morning, the first day of Bernie's trip to Mexico. She was carrying a white box and smiling very broadly. She handed the box to Linda.

Linda opened the box, then gave me a devious-looking smile. I chased Linda around the front room of the studio, spurred on by Lana's hysterical laughter. I finally cornered her, and some vigorous tickling forced her to show me what was in the box — three cinnamon crunch bagels, all now thoroughly smeared with the honey-walnut cream cheese.

I rounded up a few paper towels, and we feasted on the deliciousness. When we were finished, Lana began licking her fingers, the sensuous look she was sending my way causing my body to react. A poke in the ribs from Linda brought me back to reality.

"Just practicing," Lana chucked. "But, let me get my things from the car." She ran out the door and across the parking lot.

"Pervert. She had you wrapped around that finger she was licking."

I was easy to read sometimes, and Lana was ... Lana. "I imagined it was you."

"That's lame, Larry, just lame." She laughed. "After we're through with Lana, I'll lick my fingers, and we'll see what happens."

I knew what would happen. I just hoped I was ready.

When Lana returned, I decided to update her on my conversation with Jimmy.

"My brother said he was good anytime."

Lana smiled, biting her lower lip. "He was good that one time," she said quietly. "There I go again. Forget I said that." Her cheeks were appealingly pink.

"He also said he thought his cabin would be perfect and to leave everything to him. He'll let us know the details when it's time."

"Wow. This is so strange, but I guess he's making it easier for me."

A satisfied smile crossed her face.

I was about to break into the far-away look on her face when she shook her head and refocused her eyes.

"Okay," she said, breaking out of her reverie. "I've been thinking about these pictures too. Peggy will be so jealous."

She started searching through the shopping bag she had brought in. "I think Bernie's Babe is a little too close to home. Wouldn't want anyone to put two and two together. I am forty-two years old, so maybe I should be Marty's MILF, or something like that."

A questioning look at Linda and me. Once again, the "forty-two years old" and the lady standing there waiting to have pictures taken didn't seem to go together.

"We can figure that out when we need to. These pictures now?"

"The last thing Bernie said to me about the video was not to hold back and to just let it go. If that applies to the video, why not here as well? So, no face but everything else."