Photographing at the Pond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Linda's eyes widen. It wasn't as if we hadn't seen most everything before, but this would be concentrating on ... well ... yeah.

"I have a blond wig," Lana said, continuing, and I could see her cheeks and neck beginning to flush. She was looking in the big bag but not moving. "Dildos, butt plugs, and rings I'll wear only for the photos. Different thongs and bras, stuff like that." A deep breath. "I can hardly wait to see these pictures. When Peggy showed me hers, I was so ... envious or jealous? I don't know. Do you guys have siblings?"

I grinned. "Jimmy," I said quietly.

"Oh yeah, stupid me."

"I have an older sister," Linda added. We were close until she moved to Montana. Well, we're still as close as we can be, given the distance." She grinned. "And we were constantly competing, so I know where you're coming from."

"We have fun, and having the husbands we do has just directed that competitiveness in another direction. And, having said that, I'm ready to start."

She eyed me, a determined look on her face.

"I've been looking at stuff, And I have a plan, about how I pose and what I show. And, it'll be way more than you'd ask me to do. So, I'll do my thing; you take the pictures, and, when we're done, you and Linda can tell me if we need anything more."

Since I hadn't really been doing much coaching the past shoots with the sisters, I was perfectly okay with that. I saw Linda nod, so she was on board too. We were ready to start.

We moved to the backroom, now nicely decorated at Linda's direction. Since I'd purchased the house and she'd moved in with me, this room had been freed from being my living quarters. The wedding plans were moving along nicely too, but that's another story.

Lana wasted no time getting down to her black heels and equally black thong. From the corner of my eye, I could see Linda watching me. and I'm sure she was glad she was there to keep her eye on me while I kept my eye on Lana.

"Okay," Lana said, a resolute sound to her voice. "I'm going to pose, and you click the magic camera. When I want to change positions, I'll let you know, and we can do it all over again."

So, with blond wig in place and new rings on her fingers, Lana began. She stood, she bent slightly, she sat in a chair, legs tantalizingly spread, the best parts still hidden.

"Okay," she finally said and slipped off the black thong. She was totally naked except for the black shoes. She smiled at me ... and Linda moved a little closer, cleverly tucking her hand in my back pocket. Had it gone in a front pocket, it might have met some resistance.

Lana walked, twisted, put one leg up on the chair while I moved around her snapping different angles of that amazing body that had no angles, only curves. At times she'd slip her hand between her legs, finally sitting in a chair with legs spread and two fingers probing herself.

I glanced at Linda, who was totally mesmerized by what she was seeing.

Lana began pulling on her hippies, even grunting a couple of times when she overdid it. Before long, they were bright red and very long and hard. I kept snapping as she dropped to the floor on hands and knees, her ass pointed directly at me. I took shots standing, then crouching, then down on the floor behind her. When she said she was willing to show it all she wasn't exaggerating, even a little bit.

"Don't move," she said as she stood, went to the shopping bag, and was quickly back. She did something that I couldn't see, then reached around to her backside, a well-lubricated butt plug in her hand. I was frantically taking pictures as it disappeared effortlessly into the pink rosebud of her ass. It obviously wasn't the first time it had decorated that beautiful ass.

"I want one," I heard whispered in my ear as Linda squeezed my butt through my pocket.

I nodded, not wanting to take a chance at missing a picture. Lana was going through similar poses as previously, except with the heart-shaped blue glass jewel in her ass sparkling in the light of the studio. Periodically, her fingers went to the jewel, but the still pictures wouldn't show her twisting and tugging on it.

Another "Okay" from Lana, and she stood, removed the anal plug, and went to the shopping bag again. She produced a small plastic bottle, removed the lid, and filled one palm with fragrant oil, and began rubbing it on her body, beginning with her marvelous breasts. She completed her torso, arms, and legs and offered the bottle to me. I quickly pointed to Linda and mumbled something about protecting the camera.

Lana had a good chuckle at my expense as she turned her back to Linda, who went right to work, first on the back and then on her butt, winking at me as she did. When she was finished, a mouth-wateringly gorgeous blond smiled at me, glistening in the brightly lit studio.

Linda headed to the restroom, giving me a "can I trust you while I'm gone" look.

"Okay?" Lana asked innocently, looking at me when Linda was gone, her arms stretched out from her sides. She wasn't looking for an answer as I was sure she knew exactly how she looked. She'd begun posing again when Linda returned.

Several dildos came into play, more views of those secret places and that lustrous body. The stills wouldn't pick up the occasional buzzing when she'd switch on one of the dildos, nor the sounds she made when that happened.

"Can I lay across the bed?"

"No problem," I said, anxious to see what Lana had planned.

She began by working on her nipples again, then lay down, her head hanging off one side, her legs dangling over the other. I crouched and got a great shot from the leg side, looking between her legs, her breasts mounded and topped with the stunningly erect nipples. She moved her legs seductively, and I took picture after picture.

Finally, Lana said, "That's enough for now, don't you think?"

"I think I have a ton of things to post, so I'll contact you when they're ready, and you can check them out."

"You know," she said, hands on hips, her glistening and still naked body directly in front of me, "Peggy trusted you to pick and post the pictures. If it's okay with you, I'll do the same. Plus, I'll be surprised."

"I know how to do that," I said, working hard to look Lana in the eye.

"I'll hurry and shower and get out of here. And I promise not to come back for any reason." She looked at Linda, whose cheeks were beginning to glow. "Although, listening in that last time was pretty hot."

On her last shoot with us, when she and Peggy left the studio, Lana had dropped her bra and had come back to get it, overhearing our backroom activities.

When Lana was dressed and ready to leave, Linda got a big smile, and I got a wink.

"Bye now." Lana laughed as she headed for the front door. "Oh, and if it's okay, how about Wednesday for the, um, other shoot?" she called over her shoulder.

"I'll talk to Jimmy, but I'm sure it'll be okay. Say ten o'clock here? I'll call you early on Wednesday if there are details you should know."

"Perfect," she said. "You two be good now," she giggled as she went through the door.

I knew it would be good from the look I got from Linda just before she headed for the room with the bed. I was following close behind.

"Before we start, promise me you'll order one of those things she stuck in her rear end." I got a seductive smile. "It looks fascinating."

As I thought about it, a sparkling anal plug might present some new possibilities in our lives.

"Look what I have," she giggled, interrupting my thoughts. She held up the bottle of fragrant oil Lana had left behind.

"Is there anything left in it?"

"Plenty," she said, slipping her blouse off over her head, her bra quickly following. She had that tantalizing and very sexy grin that I'd never been able to resist. She stood and was quickly naked. In a very throaty and suggestive voice, she said, "Now, rub it ALL over me."

I did as I was told, then stood her up and, oily hands and all took several pictures of the glistening ash-blond with the amber eyes.

Of course, the sex was fantastic.

***

I called Jimmy on Tuesday to let him know that tomorrow was the day and that Lana would be at the studio at ten o'clock. Also, I wanted to know if there was anything we needed to do in preparation.

"The time is great, and I'll be ready. I don't know what Lana's husband is expecting, nor what you and Lana are expecting, but you know me."

"If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right," I said in a sing-song voice. Our dad had taught us that one.

"Exactly. Plus," he said, and I could hear him chuckle, "you'd have to be a eunuch not to look forward to seducing that ridiculously gorgeous woman. Enough of that, though. Here's what you need to know."

Jimmy went on to give me some brief details about tomorrow to relay to Lana, and also for the benefit of the videographers. I thanked him, hung up, and called Lana.

"Good morning. How's everything with you today?" Her voice was bright and cheerful; I think anticipating what lay ahead for her day.

"Good," I answered. "How about you?"

"Nervous ... and, I have to confess, anxious, in a good way."

"That should help," I assured her. "I talked to Jimmy, and his info is pretty simple."

"That's good. I could use some simple."

"He says to wear something casual, shorts and a little top maybe. We'll take you to the path — it's actually a one-way road — close to the lane that leads to his cabin." I paused for a moment. "We call it a cabin, but it's anything but that. You'll love it. Anyway, it will all start with you having fallen and hurt your ankle. You call for help, and he comes running. From there on, you're on your own, to follow along with him or to lead him along."

I heard Lana chuckle.

"Sounds simple," she replied. Then added, "I hope."

I wasn't sure how to respond.

"You're quiet," she said.

"Just planning," I replied, struggling to recover.

"Not sure I have anything to plan. I'll just put myself in Jimmy's hands."

I couldn't believe she'd said that.

"Trying to picture that, aren't you?" A big laugh from Lana. "I'll see you at ten tomorrow."

Linda and I worked together to do a little planning, that not being easy with the load of customers we had. We were going to have to stay out of each other's field of view yet close enough that one of our microphones would pick up the dialog, at least while we were outside. I assumed they'd eventually end up inside the cabin, and that would be easier.

Finally, we were ready.

***

Lana arrived wearing a delectable pair of short-shorts and a stretchy and strapless tank top. She asked Linda to help with some simple makeup as if she needed makeup to look good. All three of us piled into my car and headed for Jimmy's cabin. We drove part-way up the road that led there and parked. The road covered a little over one mile, with only four habitations along the way. I knew Jimmy owned enough land that he'd never have to see another dwelling if he wanted it that way.

"I guess I'm ready," Lana said with a sigh.

"We're ready," I said.

As we climbed out of the car, Lana suggested, "Why don't I really fall for the video?"

"You might hurt yourself," I cautioned.

She grinned. "Jimmy will take care of me."

I could tell she was getting into her role and ready for whatever.

We took our positions, began capturing video, and Lana started up the road, suddenly screaming and crashing to the ground, grasping her ankle. She struggled to stand but collapsed once more. Then, looking around, she began calling.

"HELP," she cried. "CAN ANYONE HELP ME?" She was looking around frantically.

"She's good," I mouthed to Linda, who nodded.

We could hear the sound of running feet, and Jimmy appeared on the road, looking one way and then spotting Lana. He was quickly at her side.

"What happened?" he asked, crouching to see her face.

"I fell. Hurt my ankle."

Jimmy squeezed her ankle, frowned, then stood and offered his hands. Lana grabbed hold, and using her "good" leg, stood very shakily. Quickly Jimmy's right arm swung behind her knees, his left arm around her back, and Lana was lifted off her feet, her arm quickly moving around his neck.

"My place is right up the hill. We'll go there and see what's up."

"Oh my gosh, you don't need to do that. Just take me back to my car, and I'll drive myself home."

"We better take a look at that ankle, and my place is where we can do that."

As we followed them up the hill, I was slightly flummoxed. Jimmy had a full but neatly trimmed beard, and his hair usually cut short, was in a tight ponytail. I wondered what was real and what was his attempt at disguise.

He carried her up the few steps and into the house, depositing her carefully on the couch.

"You're bleeding."

"What?"

He turned her arm so she could see the elbow. I guess her fall was more real than we first thought.

"I'll take care of it," he said, heading to get the needed supplies.

Lana watched him leave, and I noticed the tank top had slipped a bit, and another inch of those delicious breasts was showing. She had a tiny smile on her face.

Jimmy quickly had a bandage in place and was working on her ankle, raising her leg to massage it, but I guessed it was more so he could see up the leg of her shorts. My second guess was that there was nothing to impede his view of what he wanted to see.

"I think I should drive you to the hospital for an x-ray," he said, a serious look on his face. "Just to be on the safe side."

Lana was holding her ankle. "I'm sure it's just twisted," she assured him. "I've done this before, so this is nothing new."

"You're sure?"

She smiled. I'm very sure."

"We'll let you sit here for a while before we decide what to do."

Jimmy was perched on the couch by her feet.

Lana licked her lips very suggestively and shook her head. "What to do with me," she said, giggling.

"Can I offer you something to drink, something to help relax you a little?"

"An alcoholic pain-killer, you mean?" She chuckled.

"Just trying to be the good doctor. It might help, though."

"I'm sure you're right. What are my choices?"

"Normally, I'd take you to the kitchen and let you choose, but" he nodded at her ankle, "you'll just have to trust me to remember it all."

"In my condition, I think I'll just trust you then," Lana said throatily and barely above a whisper.

"I guess the pressure is on me to perform then." He stared at her for long seconds with what I'd have to call a hungry look. Things were progressing.

"I have a stock of brandy, rum, vodka, whisky, and can do the usual mixed drinks," he began.

"Those things have never been among my favorites," she said, smiling and turning up her nose, which only seemed to make her more enticing.

"Lots of craft beers."

"Wine?" she questioned.

"Silly me," Jimmy said, laughing. "I should have seen right away that you're a wine girl."

Lana was anything but a girl, but she seemed to enjoy the flattery.

"Red or white then?"

A finger to her lips, eyes raised to the ceiling as she pondered.

"Your house, your choice," she finally replied.

Jimmy put her hand on her bare thigh, patted it twice, then stood. "I'll be right back."

He headed to the kitchen, and Lana looked around, taking in Jimmy's "bachelor pad." He had built most of the furniture and had used a decorator to help him put everything together. It was just him living here alone, but he wanted it to be right ... even though he had no aspirations any longer of sharing it with anyone.

Jimmy was back in a few minutes with two glasses of white wine and a bottle under his arm.

"Here ya go," he said.

"Oh, what is this?" Lana asked, taking the glass from him.

"Well, it's a Riesling, which I love, but there's no way I can pronounce the name. It's imported from Germany.

"Try," she said, laughing.

Jimmy took a deep breath. It was actually Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Rabinett but didn't sound like that when he pronounced it.

Lana took the bottle from him. "I'm not even going to try," she laughed. "Imported from Germany. Wow." She looked up at Jimmy and smiled.

"If I decide to do something, I want to do it with the very best," he said, a half-smile on his face, his eyes narrowed slightly.

They touched glasses to that, and each took a sip of the wine. Lana's nod told him she liked both the wine and what he'd said.

They sat quietly until both glasses were empty. He refilled them.

"This is a beautiful place," she said. "I'm jealous."

"Jealous? Why's that?"

"I'd love to have a place like this. Beautiful, quiet, secluded. Sounds perfect to me."

"I'm here by myself most of the time, and it is all of that."

They emptied their glasses.

"Why don't you let me show you around."

Lana laughed, pointing at her ankle. "I'll crawl along behind you if that's okay," she laughed. "And I hope I won't spill my wine doing it."

Jimmy joined in the laughter. "No crawling allowed," he said. "I've got you."

He helped her stand, then swept her up in his arms again.

"Oh my gosh, I'm too heavy to carry around," she said, her lips against his ear.

He turned his head, his lips just inches from hers. "You're very light, and I'm enjoying this."

Lana was certainly not chunky, not hefty, nor any other synonym for those words. I didn't think she had a bit of extra flesh on her anywhere, but she was five-foot-ten and well filled-out. She was not light, but Jimmy was handling her like she was hardly there. His time at the gym was paying off.

"You're going to have to work a little," he said.

"Work?"

"Sure. First, you have to fill our wine glasses since my hands are occupied."

He stooped so she could pick up the wine bottle. She refilled her glass, then looked around.

"Where's your glass?"

"In my left hand, that's around your back."

Lana twisted her head and spotted the glass. She reached around with her right hand to retrieve it but hooked a finger in the neck of her top, tugging it down at least another inch. The smallest bit of rosy areola was showing.

"Oops," she said, giggling, but with the glass in her hand, she had no way to pull the top back into place. Her voice told me the wine was having its effect on her.

"Okay," she said, "but you said "first," so there must be a second."

"Right. Since you have both glasses, you'll have to help me take a sip when I need to."

"So, when you need something from me, you'll just ask?"

Jimmy just smiled.

"Here's the kitchen," he said, turning sideways so they could get through the door. As he did, Lana moved the wine glass in her left hand, and some of it splashed out onto the bare skin over the now dislodged tank top.

"Don't worry, I'll get it," Jimmy said, lifting her slightly and lowering his head. He carefully licked the top of her breast, where most of the wine had gone, his tongue working on the smooth and flawless skin until all the spill was gone.

Whether purposeful or not, his ministrations had moved the top a little lower once more so that her left nipple was now totally exposed.

"Un oh, I think I missed some," he said, lowering his head and rolling his tongue across the now accessible nipple accompanied by the slightest moan from Lana. The nipple responded nicely to the attention it received.

"How do you like the kitchen," Jimmy asked, surprising us all.

"Very nice," she said, her lips touching his ear this time. "You're taking such good care of me, and I appreciate that very much. Thank you."

"You're so welcome," Jimmy said quietly, and this time when he turned, he brushed her lips with his. "I'm sorry," he whispered apologetically but suggestively as well.

Their eyes were locked together, and Linda and I were capturing the words and looks, and I was beginning to breathe a little harder.