Photographing Wives is Problematic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time she noticed he invited some friends to join him and watch her show. That day she put on a longer, more spectacular show than usual. Sally said obliquely it involved a certain amount of masturbation. Much as I tried, Sally would not tell me more. I imagined Marilyn using a dildo in the window while the neighborhood boys got to watch. It was a hot idea. I imagined Marilyn doing exactly that when I fucked Sally later that evening.

Whenever they would travel, Marilyn would also put on a show in the hotel window. If she ever noticed a voyeur watching, she would get so hot she would literally attack her unsuspecting husband Kevin. Sally said she was sure Kevin enjoyed Marilyn's occasional randy behavior.

I would have loved to see that, myself. I thought about trying to get Sally to do some of those things. It wasn't really her personality, though. Maybe she had done such things with Mike before I knew her, but she had so thoroughly buried those days that she refused to let them surface again. But I did manage to convince Sally that one of these days we should have Marilyn and Kevin over to dinner. Sally looked at me with a strange look on her face, but ultimately, she nodded agreement. "Sure," she said. That was Sally's way of saying it would never happen if it were up to her to organize it.

It was Sam's wife Heather who had the idea. She organized the wives, and the next Friday we all brought our cameras over to Sam and Heather's place for a grand photo shoot. I had no idea where this was going, but it sounded like fun to me. I asked Sally around ten times if she was sure she was okay with this. She just smiled at me. I felt as if she knew things that I did not.

The wives posed in dresses at first. All of the wives looked nice. To my eyes, Sally was by far the prettiest, but I could see how someone could make an argument for Heather, or for that matter for Rachel, too. Rachel was Bob's wife. Bob had not told her about the photo exchanges, but Heather had told her, and she was amused. She teased Bob mercilessly for not having had the courage to tell her.

Next, the wives posed in swimsuits. Sally wore her modest one piece, which nevertheless made it clear she had a great body and big boobs. Everyone knew that already, but it was nice for them to see it in person. The other wives wore two piece swimsuits, and Sam's wife Heather wore her French string bikini. Wow, she looked sizzling hot. Pull one string and her top would fall off. Pull one on her bottom and it too would fall off. Somehow that made it very sexy.

Next, the wives came out wearing a T shirt with no bra, and miniskirts. We all had fun snapping pictures of them. The women struck poses sexier than I would have dared to ask them to assume. Sally had a boat necked T shirt and she leaned forward, giving the men and their cameras a great view down her shirt. She also posed leaning away from us, showing off her panties under her skirt. She cocked her head back towards our cameras, giving us all a come-hither look, as only she can do.

We all knew what the next poses were going to be. Or so I thought. The women emerged one by one for their photo shoots. Rachel was first, and she emerged topless, wearing only short shorts. It's one thing to see a photo of a woman topless, but it's another to see her topless in the flesh, only a few feet away. I wanted to touch her boobs, to fondle them, to play with her nipples, but of course I did not. I just snapped away, as did everyone else.

Sally came out next, also topless, and wearing her miniskirt. Nobody realized it at first, but she was commando underneath it. Nobody realized she was commando during the photo shoot, either, until she was done and returning to the bedroom to join the other women. Only then did she briefly flip up her skirt, revealing her pussy, and at the same time winking at us. Only Sam and I were quick enough to get a shot of her like that! I was shocked at Sally's behavior. I never would have expected that!

Sam's wife Heather came out next, and she emerged wearing panties only. She struck some mighty sexy poses, at one point fondling her pussy through her panties. Her pussy got quite wet, and you could see the wet spot creeping into her panties from her pussy's juices. I got a great photo of that, including her boobs, and her pretty face flashing a wicked smile right at me.

Christine, Jason's wife, emerged wearing only lace panties. At one point Christine lowered her panties, just for a second or two or three. I loved the flash of her pussy. It caught me off guard, and Sam too, but Bob caught it on his camera. That was exciting. Marilyn, the last wife to emerge, wore only transparent panties. Wow. We took an enormous number of pictures of Marilyn. Her husband Kevin was beaming with pride.

When Marilyn finally retreated into the bedroom, leaving us husbands alone, we were all clapping each other on the back, and exchanging high fives. We had, all of us, had a wonderful time. Personally, I could not wait to get home and to fuck Sally's brains out. I was so excited by how she flashed her pussy like that! I think all the other husbands felt the same way about their own wives.

We all thought the women were done, but we were wrong. Sam and Heather, who also live in the suburbs in New Jersey, have a house with a huge grassy expanse behind it. The grass extends around 100 yards from the back of the house. The women all emerged from the bedroom, and they were all clothed in long robes. Sally's robe had no sash, so she was clutching it closed. Heather announced they were going to have a final session of poses out in the yard, and we were to wait at the back door and we could take our pictures from there.

The women walked out to about 60 or 70 yards from the house. At a coordinated time, they all simultaneously and dramatically dropped their robes. They were, all of them, completely nude. They stood still, facing us, nude, for about 30 seconds. Bob and I were quick enough to get shots. Sam was switching lenses to a 500mm f/5.6 Nikon telescopic lens. The women then assumed various poses, nude, out on the lawn, some 60 or 70 yards away.

Sally took a modest pose, sitting on her knees with her legs held tightly together. It was clear she had a gorgeous body, and I snapped quite a few of her like that. Rachel was braver, and she lay down, propping herself up with her elbows, facing us men. She then spread her legs wide, giving us wonderful views of her pussy, especially if we were using a telephoto lens. Sam had his great one, and he was snapping away. I just used my variable one, setting it on "T." It helped, but not enough to truly capture any detail. I felt stupid having left my own 210mm telephoto lens at home, but after all, I think the women's idea was to be too far away to capture any fine granularity of their collective nudity. Sam's lens would totally thwart that strategy. I figured Sam's wife Heather had to know that!

The most amazing were Marilyn and Christine. I could not believe it. Marilyn got on all fours, and Christine pretended she was a man, fucking her doggy style. But after around five minutes of simulated fucking, Sam's wife Heather tapped Christine on the shoulder. Heather stood, revealing that she was naked but now wearing a strap-on dildo, and she proceeded to fuck Marilyn for real with the strap-on dildo, while we all snapped away.

Marilyn hammed it up, with moans and groans, and either she faked it, or she really did climax out there at the end of the yard. Hundreds of pictures were taken of the event.

At the end, the women put their robes back on and returned to the house and to Heather's bedroom. They all avoided eye contact with us, as I think they had become carried away, and were now quite embarrassed by their antics.

When they all emerged from the bedroom, fully clothed in their street clothes, we husbands burst into applause, and we cheered, too. All of the women blushed, except for Heather. Sam told me later he had never seen Heather blush. Some people just don't blush, I guess.

When it was time to call an end to the party, Sally and I were the first to leave. As Sally stood by the door, one by one every husband came up to her and kissed her goodbye. Sam's kiss was open mouthed, and it lasted a long time. I felt that was inappropriate of Sam. Sally told me later she was too embarrassed to protest or to pull away. I think she enjoyed it, actually, but she did not say that, and if she had enjoyed it, then she certainly did not want me to know.

I got together with Sam and Bob, and we made a collage of the combined collection, including only what we thought were the best photos. We covered the basement north wall of Sam's home. It was a spectacular collage. We ended up changing our tradition. Instead of drinking beers in a bar on Friday nights, we would meet in Sam's basement and drink them there. Heather would wait on us, and her outfits were getting a little skimpier each time, and little by little, more suggestive.

Sam seemed fine with Heather's behavior, but I was ill at ease. I mentioned it to Sally, and she spoke with Heather. The wives began a rotation of hosting. The first time with the new regime, it was Heather and Sally together. They would bring us beers and munchies from time to time. When they came down they would look at our collage and giggle. Then they would go back upstairs and have fun doing whatever it is women do when they are together. Talk, I guess.

The next week it was Rachel and Heather. Sally would be very curious when I got home, and I had to give detailed descriptions of what the women were wearing. All the wives rotated in with Heather, and then it began again with Sally and Heather. This time there was a change.

Neither Sally nor Heather was wearing a bra. Neither woman said anything, they just did it. You could see their nipples poking at the T shirts, especially with Sally's large nipples. It was nothing outrageous, just kind of fun. This started a pattern. Each week the women's outfits became a tiny bit more risqué. It reached a breaking point with Christine.

When Christine and Heather hosted, the outfits became only a bra and panties. You have a group of men, nice respectable happily married men, down in a basement room, and you serve them wearing only your underwear, and you are tempting fate. I guess they thought it was safe, because after all their husbands Jason and Sam were there to protect them.

After the fourth or fifth round of beers, however, Sam and Jason surprised the women when they came down with yet another round of beers. They were both standing, and they each slipped behind their respective wives, and removed their bras.

The reactions of Christine and Heather surprised me: they giggled, and they posed for us as if we were taking pictures again. Bob suggested they stay and keep us company, and the two women ended up sitting on their husbands' laps, clad only in their panties, giving us other men quite a nice show.

After a half hour or so, Kevin said he was a little cold, and maybe Christine could sit on his lap for a spell and warm him up. Christine looked at Jason, but Jason did not react. Christine stayed put, but Heather got up and moved to Kevin's lap. Sam at that point was so drunk he was almost asleep. Jason whispered to Christine, and she then got up and moved to Bob's lap. Things were getting interesting.

Christine began to wiggle around on Bob's lap, and Heather followed her lead on Kevin's lap. It was obvious they were moving in such a way as to stimulate the men. It was working, too. That's as far as it went that evening, but something had definitely changed. When I went home and told Sally, she was like a wild animal and we rutted right there on the living room floor.

The next week there was a change. Heather had to go visit her mother, who has having some problems, so Marilyn and Christine became the hostesses. We all got to talking about the amazing photo of the two of them in the collage, taken with Sam's telephoto lens. It was the one where the two women were naked, and Christine was pretending to fuck Marilyn doggie style. That was the one that led to Heather fucking Marilyn for real, with a dildo.

Christine's husband Jason shocked me when he asked the two women, who were clothed in bra and panties, if they would reenact their simulated, naked fuck for us, right then and there, up front and personal. He looked over at Kevin, Marilyn's husband, and asked what he thought. He shrugged, saying "They did it for us once. Where's the harm in one more time?"

Of course, I disagreed. This time we were all somewhat drunk on beers, and it would be close quarters, a few feet away, not 60 yards away. Also, the other wives were not there to help to provide protection and distractions. This made me very nervous, but I said nothing, preferring just to see what happened.

"We'll have to discuss this together," Christine said, and the two women disappeared upstairs. Ten minutes later they came back downstairs, wearing robes. We all knew their decision. They sent us men to the far wall, creating the maximal distance between them and us. It was still a pathetically small distance of only a few feet. I had been silent up until then, but Christine said, "Mark, count to three, please."

I counted to three. The wives dropped their robes, and there they were in front of us, completely nude. We sat there, looking at them, in stunned silence. Jesus, they were beautiful, I thought just then.

Marilyn spoke next. "Christine and I decided you men have a choice. We can do your request, and re-enact our pretend fuck, or we can let each of you kiss us and play with our boobs for at most a minute each. Shall we put it to a vote?"

"Can we have both?" Bob asked. The women looked at each other. "Sure," Marilyn said. Marilyn dropped to the floor and got on all fours. She turned her head to look at us, and she smiled broadly. She was putting on a show and she was enjoying it! Her boobs were dangling happily below her.

Christine bent over Marilyn, Christine's lovely rear end pointing right at my face, as well as her pussy, since she spread her legs enticingly, revealing to me and the others her most intimate spot. Christine was shyer than Marilyn, and while she had the courage to perform nude for us husbands, already quite something I should think, she strictly avoided catching our eyes. She concentrated on the task at hand.

Christine used her finger and entered Marilyn's very welcoming pussy, and then she began to hump her, with her finger going in and out. She used the motion of her body to give her finger some real oomph, as it pleasured her partner, the lovely Marilyn. Just as a man might have done, with her other hand she caressed Marilyn's boobs as they bounced around below her. I could hear little utterances of happiness emanating from Marilyn's luscious mouth.

The two women kept this up for around five minutes, and it was clear that Marilyn was highly aroused. At this point Marilyn's husband, Kevin, tapped Christine on the shoulder, just as Heather had done in the original performance on the grass. Instead of holding a large purple dildo, as Heather had wielded, Kevin had removed his pants and wielded a large flesh colored dildo, the one attached to his groin that he had been born with.

That is how I saw two people fucking, right in front of me, for the first time in my life. Marilyn's pussy, now being royally fucked by her husband's throbbing cock, was just around two feet from my face. I could watch Kevin's cock go in and out, I could hear the squishy sounds as it wallowed in Marilyn's lubrication, and I could smell the intimate smells of copulation.

Christine was just standing there, naked, her boobs quivering, watching the Kevin-Marilyn show. She unconsciously began to finger herself. I noticed, of course. I guess we all noticed. This scene was so hot it was over the top.

Sam had lost his pants and was stroking his cock, and Bob followed suit. Christine's husband Jason, seeing this, also lost his pants and was eyeing the two men; he was protecting his now highly vulnerable wife, who really seemed ripe for the plucking. I alone stayed dressed.

Kevin was really pounding away at Marilyn this point, and it was obvious to everyone he did not have much longer to last. Jason moved over to Christine, who barely noticed. She was completely mesmerized, watching Kevin and Marilyn going at it like two animals. Jason stood behind Christine, and he began to massage her boobs. Christine seemed barely to notice.

In a violation of the unspoken code, however, Sam began to massage Christine's thighs. I wanted to keep an eye on what Sam was up to, but I also wanted to watch the Kevin-Marilyn show. My eyes were darting back and forth as if I were watching a tennis match. Sam's hands were inching up Christine's thighs. Christine was either unaware of Sam's ministrations, or she was giving him a green light by not doing anything to stop his hands.

I noticed that Christine had lovely thighs. They had a nice shape to them, and the skin had the sheen of a baby's bottom. Christine looked pristine, almost virginal, even if she were Jason's wife, and I am sure he enjoyed her to the max, probably on a daily basis. Christine somehow projected innocence, even if I knew she was anything but innocent. Sam's hands were now up at Christine's luscious cunt, and his fingers were getting quite wet with her juices. Christine just continued to stare, as if in a trance, at the Kevin-Marilyn show, which itself was rapidly approaching a dramatic finale.

Sam rose and joined Jason behind Christine. He whispered something to Jason, and I managed to overhear Jason say "No." Jason told Christine to get on all fours, and she turned around to face him, tearing herself away from the couple rutting on the floor.

"Are you serious?" Christine asked. "In front of your friends? In public? Really?"

Jason said yes. He even said please. I realized I had never before heard Jason say please. It sounded awkward, coming from his mouth. Christine looked lost in thought. Sam resumed fingering her as her mind seemed far away. Suddenly she entered reality, and she said, "Sam! What are you doing to me?"

"Why Christine, honey, my fingers are enjoying the loveliness of your pussy. You seem to like what I'm doing, if I am reading your body language correctly," Sam said.

Christine turned beet red, and she said, "Yes, I suppose. But I'm a married woman. Stop that right now!" Jason smiled, as Sam withdrew his fingers. Sam smiled too, as he flamboyantly smelled them, and then he licked his fingers, loudly smacking his lips.

Kevin and Marilyn picked that instant to explode, with Marilyn screaming to the high heavens, and Kevin grunting as he emptied his balls inside his enthusiastic wife. Marilyn collapsed on the floor, panting, she was so turned on. Christine got on all fours next to her, and whispered something. I thought I heard her say, "That was so hot. Now I'll do it for you, sweetheart." But I could not swear that's what she said.

Jason jumped at the chance, and he immediately thrust his cock inside his wife's pussy, which Sam had gotten more than ready for him with his hands. They began fucking, and I had no idea (of course) how noisy Christine could be when she was being fucked. Wow. Sam slid underneath her, and he fondled her boobs as Jason fucked her. Jason told Sam to stop, but Christine said no, it was okay.

The surprise of the evening was next. That's quite a statement, because at this point I was almost apoplectic in shock. Bob, who had been quietly enjoying the Kevin-Marilyn show, similar to the way I was enjoying watching it, suddenly rose, and stood in front of Christine's head. Christine seemed unaware, but Sam pushed her head up so that suddenly, her field of vision was filled with Bob's waiting cock.