All Comments on 'Photographs Ch. 03'

by werewoman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
I sincerely hope that...

...Steve character eventually gets bumped off on ...or, at least, what's coming to him...like every single bone in his body broken...let's see him feel pain...a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

danny finally gets fed up with steve beating his mom and takes things into his own hands and beats steve to an inch of his life and gets away with it

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I'm hating Steve more and more

Plus when is she going to tell us what the big secret is.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“She and Steve had regular sex -- frequently, despite sleeping in separate rooms -- but he simply failed to arouse much feeling in her.“ i fail to understand this, its like a normal marriage except where he spies on her with cameras in the house, during lunch at work and regularly restrains her to beat her up with bruises and welts, blackmails her, threatens her son yet she still has sex with him voluntarily ? Like how “ hey babe wanna fuck me”?? Not to mention you try to portray her as a strong women yet she allows herself and her son to be in danger. Does she not think how her son is handling her abuse? That he may be traumatized by what he saw/learned that night? Not to mention they stopped the convo about his real dad altogether? hes even putting his social life on hold to at home for her as often as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still not much to it no incest 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous