All Comments on 'Photographs Ch. 07'

by werewoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story

I want them to both end up happy. Hopefully she finds the strength to leave a bad situation and set an example for her son. Also, I don't think there is a bond out there that can rival the bonds and multilayered love that they share.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I want this SECRET thing dealt with

Kill or imprison this bastard Steve, and let them have a life together.

Maybe Danny find a girl comfortable with Mum as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am personally sick of stories in real life or fantasy where true love and bliss is right in front of people and either one or both are afraid to take it. I am not saying how to write your own characters story I just hope... for something different. Steve matters little to me in these stories, I believe in karma and he has his coming but what bothers me most is Christie's opinions. You don't ask who to truly fall in love with and most of the time it feels like it has to be some chaotic story but if the people can find a way to be together they will be all the better for it. Trust a stranger(me) on this, I know of what I speak *wink* thank you werewoman for a wonderful story so far.

If you want to hear more of what I am hinting at I would be willing to tell you me story like it has never been told. I just hope to keep it anonymous as the net allows. I would do this because your story has brought back so much for me and enlightened me at the same time and been really beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really didn't like the story until this chapter when mother and son finally made love her being abused by her bastard of a husband made may skin crawl, I hope in future chapter Danny beats the hell out of him and they continue with their love together and she has his children!!!!!!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now it's getting much better finally sex between mother and son waiting on more 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous