All Comments on 'Photographs Ch. 13'

by werewoman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 9 years ago
thank you it was awesome

thank you it was awesome

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Well ended!

Liked the ending...the story...it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

finally she saved him by going to the hospital and saying what she did ,now she needs to get her weight up and get danny more help with his drinking. needs a sequeal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All I can say is we fans here at this site do not deserve a writer of your caliber; but I am damn pleased we have been blessed with at least one of your stories so far. I hope that you continue to bless us with more of your works.

I give such high praise because most stories here are always so detailed about the sex and even might have a decent story but they almost all have one flaw. The characters in the stories only ever feel like characters. What you have done in this series is turn even the most trivial character into a person. That is something you don't even see as often as you should in paid authors.

You have a gift for writing that you can easily see goes beyond just erotica. I say again thank you for giving us this story I just hope you will come back and give us more gifts.

I want to say one thing about what I read from others as the biggest problem with the series... That being not enough per post or per page/chapter. To me at least it doesn't matter how many posts it takes to get a story out or how it is broken down. What makes a good read is how that story is framed and paced and you nailed that. For those that wanted more per posting or more words per page/chapter just have a bit of patience and wait for the writer to get more posts out to satisfy your needs. Unless in reality your complaints ARE about the pacing which then I have to vehemently disagree. When Danny was in the hospital I knew before he asked for his mom he would and that she would be there in the shadows already yet goose bumps my friend, goose bumps all over.

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
Yes

I agree. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I really loved this story

I won't add any more to what had been said already.

But I will voice that you simply musty write more stories for us to enjoy.

This is what we come to Literotica for, and you certainly have proven you belong here.

Thank you for this story, and thanks in advance for anything more coming from you in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HE IS STEVE THROUGH AND THROUGH

This useless fucking weasel baby is no better then Steve ever was,, maybe even worse

Supposedly he is a big strapping kid ,, yet he was to fucking useless to stand up for his mother during all the abuse, all he could do was smell a cunt within a mile of him,, he had to have it,, now he wants to OWN her just like Steve did,, my guess is he liked how pathetic she looked beat to shit and covered in bruises

From the time I was 5 years old ,, i used to stand between my mother and father anytime they argued

He never hit her that I am aware of,,i would have taken any beating he wanted to give me to stop him from hitting a women,, any women, and this fucking coward stood by and let it happen

Good luck to the stupid useless whore for taking it back,, she will be beat just like she is used to

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job

The entire series is well written, cohesive in its connection between the chapters and compelling. The end two chapters could be a little more creative but you delivered a lot of material over a very short period of time. Take a break, review and edit and resubmit. Also, a last closure chapter with very descriptive sexual interaction and perhaps a resulting pregnancy or adoption would be satisfying to this audience.

NobilistNobilistover 8 years ago

I could not jerk off to any part of this story. I was just too sad most of the time by the time we got to any of the nice bits. The story did draw me in and once I got past the third part I couldn't put it down. My only wish would be a second book of their life together full of happiness and sex lol. Overall great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you !

Thank you !

Hope to reed more from you someday

silverace1silverace1over 6 years ago
Great but one problem!

Although I enjoyed this story, breaking it up into two page sections made reading it more cumbersome. Just a thought.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Liked the story only such a weak character like Danny.. sigh frustrating to say the least. I cant kill a bird/Steve(well..steve i could probably do if i had to watch him beat the women i love for years on end) as well but that doesnt mean there is a chance in hell id let her stay in that situation WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING about it. The way he hell apart with drinking is really stupid.. i mean ok heartbreak hurts but.. come on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is very worth your time. It is rare when something is posted here that is this worth reading. Well written, great character development and story continuity. I really enjoyed it and thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an awesome story loved every chapter loved the ending though I would have loved for him to give his mother a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like I said before I just came across this story although you wrote it a long time ago. I was glad she went back to her son, you should have wrote one more chapter with them being together and maybe she becomes pregnant with his child and they continue to have a family together. Gave it 5 stars?????

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story but you should have continued with them being together and her having his children 5 stars

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[16.02.24]

A well told tale!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous