Photography Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one is," said Violet. "Mum's is satin."

"Right," he said. "I feel simultaneously overdressed and underdressed."

Violet laughed. "Not our fault classy underwear for men isn't as much of a thing."

"So, what's happening," asked Hamish. "Did you want us to do individual snaps first?"

"I've done a few with Mum," said Violet. "We don't really need solo snaps for you."

"Really?"

Violet shrugged. "It's not really about you, for the most part. It's more about the woman. Anyway, to make this easier, I'm going to show the two of you what I want, first." She sat on the edge of their parents' bed and beckoned to Hamish. "Stand just here, in front of me." Hamish walked over to her. Violet reached out, grabbed him, and pulled him towards her. "Close to me, like this. Put your right arm around my shoulder, and look down into my eyes."

"Got it," said Hamish, and looked down at her.

"Great," said Violet. "Mum, you saw where I want you?" Mum nodded. "Great, swap places with me." So they swapped places, Mum sitting on the bed, Hamish standing next to her, looking down. Violet took a few photos. "Mum," said Violet, "I'll get you to just open your legs so Hamish can stand in between them, and you can wrap them around him, all right?" Mum nodded, and the two of them shifted. "Hamish, kiss the top of Mum's head." He bent down and planted his lips on her head. "All right, I'll get the two of you to kiss each other on the lips, now." There was only a momentary pause as the two of them looked in each other's eyes and saw agreement, then he bent down and locked lips with his mum. They kissed for several seconds, while Violet snapped photos, getting them to change positions once or twice. "Great, that's enough of that one," said Violet. The two of them stopped kissing.

"All right," said Hamish, "what next?"

"Lie down on the bed, head on the pillow, on your side, facing this way," said Violet. "Mum, hold off for now, I'll show you where I want you." Hamish lay down on the bed. Violet lay next to him, nestled against his chest. "See, more or less like this. Hamish, put your arm around me, I'll place it where it needs to go." Hamish put his arm on Violet's hip; she grabbed his hand and tucked it around her stomach. "Like this," she said. "Hold me close."

"No worries," said Hamish.

Violet looked at their mum. "Easy enough, right?"

Mum nodded, and the two of them traded places again. Violet took a few shots in that pose, and a couple with Mum looking over her shoulder, Hamish kissing her from behind. The kissing poses were becoming more natural for them, and although they looked each other in the eye each time to make sure, it was always a quick agreement for the two of them.

"All right," said Violet, "we might move onto the next phase." She lifted her nightie up over her head, to reveal a set of purple underwear, complete with corset and garters.

"Wow," said Hamish, "this is even fancier than the set from the lingerie ad."

Violet shrugged. "That's how we roll in the boudoir. Can I get the two of you to please strip down to underwear?"

Hamish and Mum both nodded. Hamish unbuttoned his shirt, stepped out of his pants, and placed them on a nearby chair. Mum pulled her nightie over her head to reveal a set of underwear similar to that being worn by Violet. "All right Hamish, stand right there," she said. He stood, and she knelt in front of him. "Just like this, all right Mum?"

Mum chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I bet this is a popular pose."

Violet shrugged. "It's supposed to look sensual. Just put one hand on Hamish's thigh and gaze up at him, all right?" She nodded, put her right hand on his left thigh, and gazed up while he gazed down. "That's great," said Violet after a few snaps. "Just hook a finger over the hem of his underwear, all right?"

Mum did so. "Like this?"

"Hmmm," said Violet. "Just pull it towards you a tiny bit. Not enough to reveal anything, just to be suggestive."

Mum nodded and pulled the elastic down a tiny bit, until a tuft of pubic hair peeked over the top. "How's that?"

Violet nodded. "Great." She took a few shots. "Just put your face right next to his crotch, still looking up at him." Mum leaned forward, face right in front of Hamish's shorts, mouth slightly open, staring up at him. "Nice," said Violet. "Yeah, that looks great." She took a few more photos. "All right," she said, "we're going to move to a different position. Mum, can you help me out of my corset? And Hamish, help your mother out of yours."

"Must be a relief to get out of these corsets and be able to breathe again," he said.

"That's not really a thing," said Mum.

"Really?"

"Yeah, as long as it fits properly and you're wearing it right, it's potentially more comfortable than a normal bra," said Violet. "Bit more time consuming to get off, though."

"So," said Mum. "Are we staying topless?"

"Yes, I think so," said Violet. "I've got a good idea for a shot."

"You two have finally caught up to me," said Hamish.

"Not really the same," said Violet. She sat down on the edge of the bed. "Hamish, this might be a bit weird, can you sit on my lap, side on?" He sat down on her lap. "Hmmm," she said. "Nope, you're too tall. Kneel on the ground."

Mum raised an eyebrow. "Not often you see a man in this position."

"Feel like we're learning a lot about Dad," said Hamish.

She chuckled. "Sorry, too much information I guess."

Hamish knelt next to Violet. "Kneel up a bit," she said. He raised until his head was just below her chin. "Good," she said "Scoot closer to me, wrap your arms around me." He did so. His head was just about level with her breast. "All right," she said, "I need you to just put your mouth around this nipple, like you're breastfeeding."

"Uh. Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yeah, this will look cute. Nurturing or whatever. Come on, latch on." He shrugged, leaned forward, and wrapped his lips around her nipple. "It looks good, right?" said Violet to Mum.

Mum shrugged, but nodded. "Actually looks kinda cute and peaceful."

"Great," said Violet. "Detach, Hamish."

He let go of her and stood up. "Well, that was weird."

Violet shrugged. "I probably don't have the best chest for it; we can't all have big mummy milkers like Mum here."

Hamish and Mum both laughed. "What the fuck, Violet," said Hamish.

She chuckled. "Just breaking the tension. All right Mum, swap in." Mum sat down, then Hamish knelt next to her, hugged her close, and wrapped his lips around her nipple. "Look up at her face," said Violet. He looked up and gazed into her eyes. She took a couple shots. "Hamish, can you apply a bit of suction?"

Hamish detached and said, "What?"

"Just act like you're actually being breastfed," said Violet. "Act like you're trying to get milk."

"I've been dry for a couple decades," said Mum. "Not sure what that'll achieve."

"Should change how his lips and cheek look, a little bit." So Hamish latched back on and started to suck her nipple. "Put your left hand up and cup her other breast," said Violet. Hamish did so. "All right, now gently pinch that nipple." Hamish looked up at Mum, who nodded down at him. He pinched and played with the nipple while Mum gazed down at him and got gradually more flushed, and Violet took more photos. "All right," said Violet, "I think that's enough of that one."

After a few more seconds, Hamish let go of Mum's breasts. "So, they do breastfeeding in boudoir shots?"

"It looked nurturing and cute, right Mum?" Breathless, Mum nodded.

"So, next position," said Violet. She lay back on the bed. "Hamish, lie down on the bed in front of me, all right? Head just between my legs." Hamish lay down, face down, with his head between her legs. "Scoot a bit closer."

"Definitely never see a man in this position," said Mum.

"Mum," asked Violet, "do we need to stage an intervention for you and Dad?"

Mum sighed and shook her head. "We're fine. Sorry, I should stop getting down on your Dad."

"Sounds like you going down on Dad isn't the problem," said Hamish.

"Hamish!" said Mum, but her smile showed she found it funny.

"All right, pay attention," said Violet. "Hamish, I need you to hook a finger into my panty line, just like the other shot before." Hamish hooked an index finger over the line of her panties and pulled it slightly towards him. "Great. Mum, you get what you need to do?"

She nodded. "Seems like my job is easier on this one."

Violet nodded. "Yeah, should be." She got up, and Mum lay down in her place. Hamish got down between her legs, hooked a finger over the waistband of her panties, and pulled it down and towards him. A large tuft of pubic hair peeked over the top.

"Oh," said Mum. "Sorry you have to see that, I never really got into the waxing thing. Dad sometimes calls it the Black Forest."

"Makes sense," said Hamish, "the Black Forest is a place of natural beauty."

Violet nodded. "Hell yeah, nothing wrong with a healthy patch of hair."

"You don't wax?" Mum asked.

"A little bit," said Violet. "I don't go the full Brazilian though." She took a few shots. "Hamish, can you pull the crotch of Mum's panties to one side, please?" Hamish raised an eyebrow, and looked at his Mum. She sighed and nodded. He slid his finger under the hem of her panties, around to the crotch, and pulled them to one side, exposing her completely. "Great," said Violet, "just put your head real close."

"Imagine you're an unselfish lover," said Mum.

"We can find some good couple's counsellors for you and Dad, if you'd like," said Violet.

Mum shook her head. "I'm fine. That was the last jab, I promise."

Violet too a few more shots. "Hamish, I want you now to grab the middle of Mum's waistband with your whole hand, and pull them down just far enough so she's exposed." Mum nodded again, and Hamish pulled the band of her panties just below where her legs met. Violet took a few more snaps, then took off her own panties and garter, stepping out of them. "All right, now I want you to slowly pull Mum's panties down. Really slowly, I want to take photos at each stage." Mum nodded again, and Hamish hooked his fingers onto both sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Violet got them to pause a couple of times and shift poses slightly, but eventually the panties were all the way off, leaving Mum in only her garter. "All right, I think we've just got one more position. Mum, can you take the garter off?"

Hamish and his Mum got off the bed, and Mum took off the garter. "Oh," said Hamish, looking at Violet. "You're naked too."

She shrugged. "I'm a woman of my word, I said I'd match your state of undress. Speaking of which, though..." and she looked pointedly at his underpants.

"Oh," he said. "You want me all the way naked too?"

"Yes please, for this last couple of shots."

"Hurry, before it gets too cold," said Mum.

He sighed, dropped his undies, and stepped out of them. His penis stood almost completely erect. Mum raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "All right," said Violet, "Hamish, I just need you to lie on your back on the bed."

"Head on pillow?" he asked.

"Hmmm. No thanks, more the middle of the bed." He lay down, and Violet climbed up beside him. "How are your leg muscles, Mum?"

Mum shrugged. "I try to keep in shape."

"Good," said Violet. "This can be a little tiring, but it looks pretty good." She placed a foot either side of Hamish, squatted above him and put her hands on his chest. His erection pointed straight towards her, gently poking her between the legs. She raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. "Mum, do you think you can manage this?"

Mum nodded. "Shouldn't be a problem." The two of them swapped. Mum squatted just above Hamish, her hands on his chest, his erection sticking up just below her.

"Hamish, just put your hands on Mum's breasts, all right?" He nodded and grabbed her breasts. She took a few more photos, and it was already apparent Mum's leg muscles were feeling the toll. She sagged slightly, and Hamish's erection gently prodded at her entrance. Her eyebrows raised in alarm. "That looks great, right there. Try to hold that exact position," said Violet. So Mum squatted in place, Hamish almost knocking at her entrance. "Great, relax for a moment," said Violet, and turned to look at her camera's screen.

Relieved to no longer be painfully squatting, Mum relaxed without thinking about the position she was in. She sat down firmly, her entrance completely engulfing Hamish's erection. She and Hamish both inhaled sharply and stared at each other. Violet turned and noticed the position they were in, and the expressions on their face. "Great," said Violet, "hold that position." She took a few shots.

Hamish and his Mum stared into each other's eyes. They hadn't meant to find themselves in this position, but Violet seemed to be offering them a means to avoid talking about the fact that Hamish's shaft was completely buried inside his mother, so they did as Violet asked and held their position. "Mum," said Violet, "lean forward and kiss Hamish. Hamish, why don't you put your hands on Mum's butt, please." Mum leaned forward and locked lips with her son. Hamish grabbed onto her butt with both hands. While they kissed, Mum gently bobbed up and down on top of him, while he thrust into her. "Mum, sit up a bit," said Violet. "Hamish, kiss her breasts a little." Mum leaned back, and Hamish followed her up, latching onto one breast, then the other. Kissing, sucking, licking. Mum moaned in pleasure. "All right," I might have enough for now," said Violet. She scooped up her clothes. "I'll let you know if I need you for another shoot." She walked out the door and shut it behind her.

Hamish and his mum looked at each other. Mum gently climbed off of him, and rolled onto her back next to him. "Sorry," she said. "That was my fault, I should've held myself up better. I probably traumatised you, having you do something like that with your gross old Mum."

Hamish turned on his side and looked at her. "You're not gross, Mum." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "You're gorgeous. It sounds like you might be a little frustrated, though."

She sighed. "Sorry, I shouldn't be airing out my grievances with your father."

"Does he really not..." Hamish started to ask, then left the question half finished, hanging in the air.

Mum shrugged. "I shouldn't complain too much, he's always very tired after working late. I sometimes feel like he works later than he needs to, though."

"When was the last time he...?"

Mum sighed and shook her head. "I don't remember the last time."

Hamish leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "Well, that doesn't seem fair."

"We don't need to do this any more, Violet's not taking photos."

"I thought you liked my kisses."

Mum swallowed, and nodded. "I do."

He smiled, leaned forward and kissed her again. He kissed her lips, her cheek, her chin, and then her neck. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. He kissed her shoulder, then kissed down to her breasts and latched onto her right nipple. She grabbed onto his head while he kissed, sucked and licked. Then he moved on again, kissing down her rib cage, her hip, near her pubic mound, but bypassing the area and moving down her right leg. Mum realised she had been holding her breath, and exhaled as his lips passed by the 'danger zone'. He kissed her thigh, her knee, and down her calf, then sucked on each toe. She giggled. He raised an eyebrow. "Ticklish?"

She nodded. "A little." He nodded, and shifted to her other foot. Kissed up her calf again, the inside of her thigh, until he found himself between her legs again. This time he didn't pass by, but started gently licking her clit. "Holy shit," she said, and held him by the hair, firmly to her. He licked her clit, sucked on it, and gently pushed his tongue inside her, then licking her clit again, changing it up until a wave of pleasure ran through her. She shuddered again and again. He kissed his way up her torso, pausing to suck on her left breast this time, then locked lips with her, gently pushing his tongue past her lips until she met it with hers.

He brought his erection to her entrance and gently prodded. "Mother, may I?" he asked with a smile.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

She took a breath, and exhaled. "Fuck the shit out of me." He smiled and pushed into her once again. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, he grabbed her under her shoulders, and starting pumping into her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. "Yes, yes, yes," she said. "Fuck me, Hamish. Fuck your Mum."

"Yes, Mum," he said. "Fuuuuuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"I want to be on top again," she said. He nodded, got off, and rolled onto his back, and she straddled him again. Once she was back safely inside her, she bounced up and down on him. He reached up and grabbed her generous breasts, then pulled her down towards him so he could suck on one, then the other.

"I'm almost there," he said.

She nodded. "Like this."

He swallowed. "Are you sure?"

She nodded again. "I want to feel it inside me."

Turns out that was exactly the trigger to push him over the edge; he erupted inside her. Still buried inside her, he held her to his chest, then kissed her again.

They were still lying like that, him buried inside her, his erection not gone all the way down, but not yet ready for another round, and the two of them still kissing, when Violet re-entered the room. She took in the scene before her, but didn't comment on it. Instead she said, "Just heard Dad's car in the driveway."

Hamish and Mum looked at each other. Mum quickly got off of him, and Hamish scooped up his clothes and followed Violet out the door while Mum ducked into her en suite to shower. Hamish and Violet could hear the key in the front door, so Violet dragged him into her bedroom and locked the door. She shook her head at him. "You two got a little carried away. Lucky one of us was alert."

He nodded. "Yeah, we owe you one."

She shrugged. "It's kind of even, you both did me a favour. But if you do want to pay me back a bit..." and she pushed him backwards onto her bed.

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

She shrugged and climbed on top of him. "You two aren't the only ones who got worked up in there."

12