Photos with Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, my wife had come to my side. Kisha had moved away, going to her husband. My naked wife leaned over me and kissed me. "I love you." She said. We kissed and she reached down to play with my floppy prick. My dick was wet and slippery. Shelly surprised me yet again when she leaned down and nuzzled my prick.

She said, "Santa, where has this little fella been?" She licked my cock, tasting the remnants of my and Kisha's cum. "Has it been somewhere it shouldn't have been?"

As she sucked on my prick, I became aroused and soon my prick hardened again. It was not fully erect, still recovering from coming inside Kisha, but it was hard enough for Shelly. She straddled my hips, took my prick and aimed it at her vagina. I felt the warmth of my wife's pussy and when my dick penetrated her, it was engulfed with the wet, sloppy contents. She sat down on my pelvis and groaned, feeling me push up inside her. She rocked back and forth, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her vagina.

"This is all I want for Christmas." She said. "Take me home and fuck me all night."

Then she said, "I was naughty. I let another man put his dicky in my married cunt. Do you forgive me?"

I said, "I have photos as evidence. You'll need to do penance for a while."

She said, "I saw you fucking Kisha. Was her pussy nice and tight?"

I just said, "She was wonderful. Her cunt is warm and my cock snuggled right in."

We kissed and held each other for a while, moving slightly while enjoying the feeling of making love.

My wife became more aroused. "Your sloppy cock is inside me after you've fucked another woman."

She was gasping over the thought. Shelly began to hump her hips and became more and more aroused. She was coming and I looked up to watch her. She was sweating. Her hair was undone and unkempt. Her chest was heaving with her aroused breathing. Her glowing breasts were jiggling with her every move. I could smell her perspiration mixed with her perfume and it drove me wild. She closed her eyes and I felt the sensation of her coming on my cock. She stayed in position, impaled on my cock for a few moments as she came-down. Then she collapsed on top of me, exhausted. I love the feel and scent of my wife when she is all sweaty and smells of sex.

She said, "I've learned this year that if a girl is really naughty, then Santa will really come."

As we untangled, we saw that Kisha and Tony had gotten dressed. My wife and I recovered out clothes. I was still wearing my Santa coat. I put my pants and shoes on while my wife donned her t-shirt and mini-skirt. Her tights were ripped and useless. The mini-skirt barely covered her ass when she was standing, but when she bent her waist even a little, her soft cheeks were exposed. She bent over one time to give Tony a show of her sloppy pussy between her legs. The semen of both Tony and me was leaking out of her cunt.

Kisha gave me a tongue-filled kiss and rubbed the front of my pants. "Thanks Santa. I'll try to be good again this year."

I said, "You were a 'very good girl' this year."

"Merry Christmas!" Tony said and he kissed my wife, placing his hand on her bare ass-cheek.

Shelly laughed and said, "Merry Christmas yourselves."

I just said, "That was unexpected."

We didn't say much else. We set the alarms and drove home to our families. Seeing my wife sitting in the passenger seat with her titties pushing against her t-shirt and her sloppy pussy exposed revived my cock yet again.

She spread herself open with her fingers and said, "Santa, I'm hoping you have another present for me. I've got something better than cookies and milk at my house." She was horny and wanted to do it again.

Fortunately, she was wearing a coat that she'd left in the car.

While I was anxious to take my wife to bed and fuck her all night, we had to get home to the kids and get everything ready for Christmas morning.

When we finally got to bed, my wife pushed her butt into my crotch in the 'spoon position'. My cock was hard and I slid into her. We both knew we had some things to talk about, but we were in-the-moment, coupling; leisurely making love; holding each other.

She said, "Oooh Santa, I'm really glad you came this year."

I said, "I'm going to make Christmas last all year and come every night."

She cooed and pushed herself back into my hips. My cock nestled, safely in the warm confines of my wife, the mother of our children, inside her wonderful pussy.

Oh, the photos are wonderful, but we can't share them with you.

12