All Comments on 'Photoshoot for Bobby's Fiancée'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Six stars (were it possible!)

You are the master of the tease, except it was a lot more than a tease! She could have freaked out and stopped at some point and then returned, with something to prove, but it's such a nice story as you wrote it, no need for my suggestions! -- JB

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Soon To Be Hotwife

Wow...Bobby needs to marry Cassy quickly...she is hotwife material.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
It was all going so well

until Cassy became an instant cock whore and Bobby showed himself to be a cuck in waiting. I honestly thought the key phrase was 'my slut', not anyone's slut, not my whore. An erotic session with cocks pushing at the door, but not let in to go home to a good shafting from Bobby.

One day the cock will go to the side of the mouth and the gob shite behind telling the model to beg for it will get told by the model to start begging if he wants to go further and then tell him to fuck off.

Then the boyfriend will go when I said whatever I assumed that our exclusivity agreement was still in place and you would retain your common sense and/or go and kick Richards, Char and Austin's arses for taking the piss and going far beyond what was agreed.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 5 years ago
HOT!

I want to be Cassy!!

ErotonautErotonautover 5 years ago
Fantastic story!

I really liked the way this developed, as Cassy got over her initial nervousness and finally gave in to her raging sexuality. I do hope you produce a sequel (maybe Chad will get to fuck her properly next time?) and look forward to reading other pieces by yourself.

One small point: the two guys might have been tested prior to the shoot, but Cassy wasn’t.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 5 years ago
The photo shoot

I was disappointed that the photographer did not want Bobby there.

Did she get paid?

My wife is a figure model and if I don't go with her it is a deal breaker.

The story was written well and hot.

ReadatworkReadatworkover 5 years ago
Longtime fantasy

Wife and I would look at mags long before Photoshop and I would tell her it was just simulated and I wanted her to do a shoot. The cocks weren't in the model and that's not seman it's conditioner on her face ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh Yes

I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope there will be a follow up

dyaboldyabolover 4 years ago

Great story, well written. Hope to read next chapters.

kensimoorekensimooreover 4 years ago
Fabulous!

I loved every word of this well written story, actually made me a bit envious of Cassy.

Thank you for writing!

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
Great work!

I liked the story a lot.

A hint: Don't overdo the story with to many male participants.

Good ideas how to go further might need a bit more fantasy but to double only the males might get a bit boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much

I enjoyed, 'In the Hallway', a lot. I like fantasy to blend with reality, it has to be possible, even if only remotely (usually it's only remotely). This story, for me, is a step over the line. Well written, but too far away from what could happen in reality once I approached the end of the first page. Prior to that it was great.

chazbazchazbazabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Will this become series? I hope so it was quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Well Done...

So many have said so much... I loved it... Thank You!

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Hunh?

Stories shouldn't confuse your readers... 1 star

First, what was the point? Why did the fiance set up a porn shoot without at least discussing it and getting his maybe-not-anymore future wife's consent?

This looks and sounds like what a pimp would do. That's not erotic - that's plain criminal and nasty.

Second, what was her weakness, her moral failure, the absence of self-respect and integrity, to suddenly go along with getting cunt-and-mouth fucked by two complete strangers - big cocks or not? She's engaged to be married - this isn't being a slut; this is being a worthless, cheating, gutter skank, trailer trash whore. Does she really expect her fiance to marry her, now? How is it she couldn't and didn't say "stop!" or "no more"??

Nude photography falls in line with exhibitionism - fine. But this was far more extreme; even going beyond candaulism (which is a pathological mental illness beyond mere kink).

Too many huge holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beauready is a douche

Don't listen to that nimrod.

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so Hot . I loved ir

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlabout 2 years ago

The beginning, in the restaurant, is a great telling of an adventure I have lived many times. My first husband, early in my exhibitionist career, often led me to this same place. And your description of Cassy's feelings very much fits the feelings that I get. Your story is like a fast-forward version of my experience, for me the transition from accidentally (on purpose) to letting my audience know I wanted them to see me, making eye contact, and even giving permission with a smile or nod, took a fair bit of time. But the mixed feeling of embarrassment and arousal, wanting to show more, are just the feelings that I experience. In the final analysis

I love feeling so sexual and knowing that I am creating desire in my audience, and my husband just by letting men see me and fantasize about me. Great story.

Jay142Jay142almost 2 years ago

From one author to another: this was a great, well-written story with detailed descriptions that painted a picture in the reader's mind. There was a nice build-up to the climax (pun intended). Nice work....whatever :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT!

Ed

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

Just awesome, loved it

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

And where is her share of the funds she should be paid for posing and fucking two guys? Bobby is a leech on the asshole of society and is just using her submissive nature to get some pictures and make a lot of money.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

This was great. Wish I had a girlfriend so open, free and hot. Full porn is in her future.

INSATIABLESWINSATIABLESWabout 1 year ago

Great story, hilarious how many readers cannot seperate great eritica from their puritanical beliefs. A second chapter would be great, love to see just how depraved Casey becomes. My wife and I are on a similar journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5315 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.