Photoshoot for My Boyfriend

Story Info
Two friends were going to take erotic pictures of me.
4.2k words
4.03
37.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
72 Followers

My name is Bella. I have been living in Barcelona for three years now, and I love the city. I am 37 years old, and I work as a nurse in a well-known hospital. This story hasn't happened (yet), but it's a fantasy that an ex-boyfriend told me once, and I have become obsessed with it.

We thought about the story together, but it reflects what the most extrovert part of me really wants. That part of me that only comes out once in a while, that makes me feel completely free and wonderfully feminine.

I hope this actually happens (either with boys or with girls, if I have to be absolutely straight with you) one day, but for now I'm content with sharing it, which is something that really turns me on.

For you to picture me, I will describe myself (although my boyfriend helped me, I promise you he did not lie at all) as a girl who has always been very attractive, dark-skinned, brown eyes (inherited from my mother, who is from the north of Spain) and long, curly brown hair. My man's really great.

I have a firm belly, I'm skinny, with normal breasts and a big booty. I'm a little embarrassed to describe myself using these words, but my boyfriend insisted that it is important that you obtain an accurate image from me, and that if I put aside the false modesty, I can say that I am very fortunate for having this body.

I would love to receive your comments on this story. Don't be afraid to write your critiques because we loved writing this story, and I would really like to improve it and write many more.

Also, if any girl or boy thinks they might be willing to help us fulfill the fantasy of the story, please send me an e-mail (please, attach a photo of yourself).

The email is: bellaperrix+relatos@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone. I hope you don't find it too long. Here we go.

In the summer of 2020, my boyfriend had been in another city for work for a month. She knew that his absence was temporary, but the days without seeing him felt very long.

To cope with the absence, we sometimes had very horny video calls at night. He told me how bad he wanted to fuck me, and I amusedly suggested that he masturbate to calm his anxiety. He replied that he already did, but that he needed inspiration, so he asked me to invent stories in which the protagonist was a version of myself but with the personality and the experiences of the most exciting character in any porn movie.

At first my shyness prevented me from doing it, but little by little I replied to his wishes. My boyfriend liked it so much that I told him about the indecent experiences that I figuratively had in his absence that many times, while we were on the phone, he would masturbate to reach an orgasm.

During one of those long calls, he asked me to warm up his lonely nights by asking a friend of mine to take nude photos of myself (or even to shoot a video showing me masturbating). He would not only be turned on to see the photos, but also to imagine a friend of mine (preferably a really hot one) taking nudes of me.

At that moment we were masturbating on the phone and, since I was very horny, I accepted the proposal, although after talking to him (and, above all, after cumming intensely) I realized that it was crazy, because I was embarrassed to ask any of my friends to do that.

The following Saturday morning, I went shopping to the Gothic Quarter. It is always full of tourists, but that Saturday I was finally free, and I wanted to be surrounded by people.

Coincidentally, I ran into a former co-worker (actually a former resident cardiologist) who was an amateur photographer and who had even given me a photo that he thought I might like.

I think that when we worked together, he was attracted to me, but we never got past the flirtation (and not because he was not attractive, but because I was very much in love with the man who is my boyfriend now).

Andrew, who was my former colleague's name, told me that his girlfriend was working in Madrid, and that now he shared a flat in the center with Silvio, a gay friend we had in common and who was a physical education teacher and personal trainer at my gym (the gym was next to the hospital where I work, so when Andrew was doing his residency, he and I used to go there, which is where we met Silvio). I was dressed in tight jean shorts that showed off my ass and legs, and I was wearing a tight top that my boyfriend loved. I noticed that Andrew admired me out of the corner of his eye, but he was a very correct boy and never made me feel uncomfortable.

Since we hadn't seen each other in a while, we went out for a few beers, and before I knew it, we had been drinking for two hours and were pretty drunk. The conversation turned to the typical sexual fantasies of men and women. Andrew, disinhibited by alcohol, told me that he had always imagined having sex with two girls at the same time. I laughed and told him it was too cliché, and then he asked me if I was that smart to tell him what mine were.

I was too hesitant to tell him any fantasies of my own, so I slipped away and told him the fantasy-favor my boyfriend asked me on the phone a few days ago, jokingly asking him if he'd be willing to take the nude pictures of me.

Surprisingly, instead of messing around, he replied very seriously that it was not the first time he had been asked to do it. He'd done a favor for a couple of her friends, and it had turned out really well. I looked at him incredulously, but he told me that if I wanted, I could count on him, promising me with a smile that he was a professional and that he would never bother me or ask me to do anything I didn't want to do. I told him right away to not even think about that.

I would be too embarrassed, and my boyfriend would not approve. Then he told me that we could take very soft photos, only with lingerie, without being fully naked at any time, and not go beyond that. "It's like seeing you in a bikini", he told me. The truth is that Andrew is a very honest guy, with a lot of elegance and poise, and he had always inspired a feeling of great confidence in me.

At that time, perhaps because I was too drunk, the idea seemed acceptable to me, and he finally convinced me by telling me that the photos would be more classy that way. I agreed thinking about how happy my boyfriend would be, and we agreed to prepare the photoshoot (it would be light, of course) for that same afternoon.

I said goodbye excited, with a mixture of excitement for the photo session, anticipating my boyfriend's reaction, and at the same time a little scared by the embarrassment that Andrew could see me, even if I was using my underwear.

I spent the rest of the day waxing completely (yes, completely) and buying new pieces of lingerie (cute, I assure you), which I would wear in the photoshoot, which was scheduled for 8:30 p.m. that same afternoon.

When I got home the effect of the beers had completely worn off, and I thought maybe I was doing something crazy. The truth is that I considered canceling everything.

I was filled with very deep feelings of fear, but also of thrilling excitement. I wondered what would happen when I was in lingerie in front of Andrew. How would he react? How would I feel naked in front of an attractive and possibly aroused man? Was it crossing a line that my boyfriend would never accept?

To give myself courage I slowly drank almost half a bottle of wine while I was on the phone with him. I told him that I had met Andrew, and I explained in detail about our plan. He assumed that it was simply a story, perhaps lighter than usual, that I was inventing to make him hard, but it made him so horny (probably because it seemed more likely to him than the immoralities that occurred to me on other occasions) that he came two times during the conversation.

Affected by the alcohol and excited by the conversation, I strengthened my decision to carry out the session.

Andrew arrived at my apartment on time and when I opened the door, I was very surprised to see Silvio, our personal gay trainer friend, with him. Andrew saw in my eyes that I was about to back down, and quickly explained to me that it was necessary for someone to take the light measurements while he took the photos, because otherwise they would be dark and with a very shabby amateur air. Silvio is under 30 years old, he is very attractive and has a great dark and muscular body.

Although he is not feminine, we know he is gay because one afternoon he introduced us to his boyfriend, a French writer 20 years older than him. Before I could answer Andrew, Silvio greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and entered the room.

I was about to kick them out of the house, overwhelmed by the new situation, but it occurred to me that since Silvio was gay, not only would he not get turned on during the photoshoot (which, I insist, was also going to be very soft erotically speaking), but surely his presence would keep Andrew calmed if things got out of hand.

As he prepared his camera and laptop, Andrew told me that his experience had taught him that it was common for a girl in her underwear to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed when she was stared at by a clothed man (imagine if they were two). He told me that if they also stayed in their underwear, the atmosphere would be much more chill.

The truth is that I was very nervous, and it seemed like a good idea, so I calmed down a lot when they took off their shoes, shirts and jeans. Silvio had a stunning body and Andrew, although he based his charm on his confidence and his elegance, was not bad at all. Seeing them both in sexy, skin-tight black briefs gave me a slight tingle.

While I also stayed in a suggestive set of pink lingerie, I tried to avoid my incipient excitement by explaining that I wanted a nice photoshoot and, while exciting, far from pornographic pretensions.

We agreed that the photos would not be totally nude but rather suggestive poses in panties and a bra. I stayed in my underwear and started posing for them.

In the first photo I appeared lying on my bed in a modest attitude showing off my legs. In another I sat in such a way that a slight part of my pink lace thong was exposed.

In another I got up and turned my back, turning my head in a suggestive way while showing my booty and my back. Andrew portrayed me in different positions but in a classy way. When the first block of photos was done, I was amazed when he showed them to me. They looked like something out of a high-flying fashion magazine. I looked gorgeous, seductive, sophisticated, sexy... I loved the result.

I went to the bathroom to change my outfit (a very suggestive dark-colored nightie). Everything was going fine. Andrew was very nice, just like Silvio. And besides, I was also seeing them half-naked, which I was enjoying very much.

During the second part I chose more bold postures. I was a little drunk and had lost the initial fear, so I dared to get down on all fours, spread my legs a little wider, lean forward so that my neckline could be seen...

Sometimes I would pose like a whore and look at the camera, getting excited thinking how horny it would make my boyfriend and, I couldn't deny it, thinking about what Andrew would be feeling. Silvio gave me a rose that my boyfriend had sent me, so that I could play with it, passing the petals over my body.

Andrew took photos nonstop, and every five or six photos Silvio approached me to measure the light. They were both almost naked and I changed from one suggestive position to another. The truth is that I was getting horny. Each time I looked at their lump with less dissimulation (especially at Silvio), and I had the feeling that they were noticing.

When we were about to finish the second part of the photoshoot, Andrew suggested that I take off the top part of my baby-doll and stay topless. It was a step that at first, I didn't want to take, but before I answered, he told me that he could cover my nipples with his hands. Those kinds of photos appeared even in the lightest women's magazines, so, perhaps affected by my excitement and the wine, I didn't say anything to him and took off my silk top. I quickly cupped my breasts in my hands to hide my nipples, even though I had given them plenty of time to see it all, which I surprisingly liked to imagine.

In the following photos, sometimes I would turn my back on them and sometimes I would cover my boobs with my hands, although other times I would let a bit of a halo show through to be more exciting. Andrew smiled when he saw it, but continued taking photos as if nothing had happened. In any case, my technique was causing a powerful side effect; I love having my tits rubbed, and the light pressure of my hands on my nipples made me start to wet my panties...

I was really horny when Andrew suggested that we do the third part of the photoshoot, so I should change my outfit. I got up with shaking legs and told him ok. The situation was starting to get out of hand, so I suggested that the third part of photos be the last. "As you wish", he told me, not sounding convinced.

Going into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I was splendid. I got horny again just realizing everything I was doing. I thought about masturbating quickly before going back out, but at that moment I saw in the reflection of the mirror that the bathroom door had not been totally closed. My jaw dropped when I saw how Andrew and Silvio were stunned looking at the photos of the last batch, rubbing their cock inside their briefs when they saw me on Andrew's laptop screen. The feeling I had was indescribable. Silvio, who until now I thought was strictly homosexual, lowered his briefs a little and took out a huge, shaved and completely steep cock. Thinking that from inside the bathroom I couldn't see him, he began to jerk off compulsively looking at my photos.

That made me so horny that, without taking my eyes off him, I began to rub my pussy. Silvio's cock was shiny, and throbbed with every shake of his hand. I pushed back my panties and fingered myself, moaning with pleasure, afraid that they would realize I was watching them. "She´s so fucking hot!" I heard him gasp just before I came. A seizure ran through my entire body as I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I leaned against the wall so as not to collapse on the floor, looking at Silvio's big cock all the time. I watched him for a few more seconds and saw that, as he was about to cum too, he slowed down his masturbation.

Recovering from my orgasm, I had an irresistible idea. Watching them through the reflection in the mirror, I made a small noise pretending to close my makeup bag. As expected, they heard perfectly, and I saw their heads turn towards the bathroom. At that moment I quickly averted my gaze and looked straight ahead as if nothing had happened. My heart was beating really fast; I was completely sure that now they were both watching me, focusing on my tiny thong and thinking that I didn't know they could see me.

Avoiding the urge to catch myself staring at their reflection, I leaned forward and began to slowly pull my panties down. As the thong, soaked from my orgasm, slipped between my knees, I thought about the image I was giving them. My totally shaved pussy and my little virgin ass pointed directly at them, while in the mirror they could see my boobs reflected, which swayed as I arched forward. Horny again, I slowly dressed in white panties, a matching set of stockings and garter, and a schoolgirl miniskirt over it.

I decided to go out braless. I made it clear to them that I was going to leave the bathroom by turning off the light and looking the other way as I left. When I looked at them, they acted as if nothing had happened, as I suspected. Silvio, who was pretending to look at the ground to avoid meeting my gaze, had his cock back in his underpants, but the bulge that could be seen showed how turned on he was.

The same thing was happening to Andrew, but he limited himself to telling me that we could continue. Meanwhile, I no longer made any effort to cover my boobs. I was almost naked in front of the two as if nothing had happened, and although they didn't comment on it, every few minutes their eyes went to my breasts because they couldn't prevent it. I loved it.

I started posing like a pro. I got down on all fours and lifted my miniskirt, looking mischievously at the camera. When Silvio approached to measure the light, I could perfectly see the shape of his hard cock under his underwear, just inches from me. I was getting turned on again. "Why don't you pretend to touch yourself a little over your panties?" Andrew suddenly suggested me.

I was speechless. Until that moment it had all been a very exciting fun, but now I was playing with fire and I was in danger of getting burned. "Is that what you guys like?" I asked like a fool to buy time. "We love it. I'm sure your boyfriend will love it." I didn't have to think about it much. I told him that I would pretend to do it, and started to gently touch myself. The occasional tremors in my legs must have given away that my masturbation was not entirely simulated, but I was trying to control myself as best I could.

At that moment the thing began to change. Andrew stopped making suggestions to me, and started giving me orders. He told me to spread my legs, to rub my boobs, to open my mouth, to suck my finger while looking at the camera... and not to stop touching me. I began to obey him without question, while Silvio watched everything with his briefs about to burst.

"Take your panties off", he told me in a serious, heavy, imperative tone. I kept looking at him, but it was clear that it was an order, so I started to take them off. "Not like that," he told me. "Slowly, smiling at the camera." I did as he ordered. "Now turn around and drop your panties to your knees. Bend over your ass and play with your ass." I obeyed him without hesitating. "Good," he told me as he kept shooting.

Then, he put the camera aside and began to remove his underpants. I looked at him with wide eyes, and he told me that if I undressed, the best thing was for everyone to get undressed, so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable.

His cock was totally hard, and a few drops of pre-cum trickled down his foreskin. However, he pretended everything was normal and picked up the camera again to continue taking pictures.

"I'm going to make you imagine some scenarios for you to get into the role," he told me then, while I tried to hide how horny I was. "I want you to imagine that you're the one in those situations, so you can perform on camera and the photos will come out better, but in the meantime it's important that you don't stop touching yourself if I don't tell you to, okay?" I just nodded with my head.

"You're with your boyfriend. He loved the photos. He kneels in front of you and starts eating your pussy." As I lightly rubbed my wet pussy, now fully exposed to his photos, I couldn't help to slightly moan, while listening at him. I closed my eyes as I masturbated imagining the situation.

<>

"Now he asks you to suck his cock. Get on all fours and close your eyes, imagining him grabbing your head and fucking your mouth." Silvio approached to measure the light again. He was now totally naked too, and his enormous penis completely hard, was now a few inches from me. I tried not to look at him, but I couldn't help but notice how it moved up and down as he crouched down next to me to make the changes. I closed my eyes again imagining the scene that Andrew had told me.

<>

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised again. Andrew was taking pictures with one hand, and with the other he was jerking off like it was nothing. I immediately looked at Silvio, who was stroking his cock with both hands while looking at me shyly. At that moment I became uninhibited and began to masturbate harder. I didn't even bother not to scream when I came in front of both of them.

BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
72 Followers
12