Photoshoot for My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew, without making any expression, continued to level up. "I want you to imagine that we threaten to publish these photos unless you obey us. I want you to think that I order you to let Silvio fuck you, and then I demand that you fuck me. You obey like a little whore, afraid that the photos go public. That bastard managed to make me even more horny. I was filled with pleasures, I watched their hands slide over their penises.

<>

"That's it. Now I want you to imagine that I show the photos at work to your bosses. They call you into their office, and force you to let them fuck you right there like the slut you are. You beg them not to, but they start teasing you, threatening to fire you and send the photos to everyone if you don't cooperate."

<>

At that time, both Andrew and Silvio were masturbating at full speed. Silvio came back to measure the light, and lost his shyness, he did not stop jerking off while he was next to me, panting and shamelessly watching my finger in and out of my pussy. The sight of his member was addictive.

When he went back to his place, his slightly touched my breast, and I shuddered with pleasure. "Put a finger up your ass," Andrew said. I would have put a whole dildo in myself, so I gladly obeyed. I was like a porn actress at his total disposal.

"You're a whore," he whispered. "From now on we can do whatever we want with you. We can tell you to fuck our friends. We can tell you to go into the football team's locker room and suck off everyone who asks you to."

We can force you to convince a friend to let you eat her pussy, and for you to suck me at the same time and share my cum. We could demand you all that and you would obey, because you have no other choice and, above all, because deep down you like to be a slut", he told me while I put my fingers in my pussy and in my ass at the same time, moaning unabashedly, in front of both of them.

<>

I came for the umpteenth time imagining a life of endless lust. On all fours I screamed, moaned and writhed. When I opened my eyes, both Silvio and Andrew were in front of me, still masturbating, very slowly. Their cocks could almost touch my face.

Andrew continued with the camera in hand, photographing the scene. "Is it all over now?" I wondered. "The truth is that it's been incredibly exciting, but I haven't made any irreparable mistakes yet. After all, we haven't even touched."

"We could part ways right now having shared a special experience, but not going too far. It would surely be for the best," I thought as their cocks swayed slowly in front of my eyes.

Andrew moved the camera away from his face, looked me in the eyes and, with infinite patience and the condescending tone with which little girls are spoken to, he said to me "What are you waiting for to start sucking us off?"

I smiled thinking that it was about time, while I closed my eyes and opened my mouth...

BellaPerrix ❤️ Literotica

12