Photoshoot Pt. 01

Story Info
A photoshoot between friends turns into something more.
5.8k words
4.55
13.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains the consensual use of recreational drugs between two adults.

**

I want to tell you about my friend Dani. Growing up, Dani and I were part of a large friend group in our neighborhood. Over time, as friend groups do, it dissolved; people moved away, people fought, and eventually, it was just me and Dani.

I had never been particularly close with Dani, but we ended up going to the same college in our hometown, and thus, decided to get closer. We were both twenty, and had known each other about half of our lives. As I got to know her more, we became closer and closer friends, and I learned about who she was.

Dani was very short, standing at 4'10 (4'10 and 1/2 according to Dani) with short but thick jet black hair that ran to just before her shoulders. She was also very filled out, developing much faster than our other friends. At this point, she was a 36DDD, though she dressed exclusively in baggy clothes. She had mentioned that her family was from Egypt, though she was born in the United States.

I was studying Sociology, Dani was studying Psychology, so we had some course overlap, especially in our first few years. Dani was a very good student, much better than I was. We'd meet for study sessions only for me to discover that Dani had fully outlined entire textbook chapters already.

As I had a tendency to be a bit lazy, I was thankful for Dani's dutiful study habits. Even though I'd often receive a stern, "Charlie, not again," at the beginning of our study sessions. I only let people I was close to call me Charlie, it was Charlotte for everyone else. Though Dani had called me Charlie from the start, and I never bothered to correct her.

When we'd show up to class together, we'd often look like a mismatched pair. Dani, at her height in mostly dark clothing, and me, a towering 5'5 in comparison, with my proclivity to wear lighter colored, slightly tighter clothing. I also had much lighter and curlier brown hair, another striking contrast between us. I was confident in my body, 34C and an ass that had been doing squats for three years, and I didn't mind showing it off a little, which Dani always remarked on.

"Sorry, I was staring at your ass." She said, laughing as I walked to class in a pair of tight leggings. Though our jesting in this realm never went much further than that.

~~

Until one day, Dani called me on FaceTime, telling me that she had started talking to a boy she met on Tinder. I found this surprising, as Dani and I had never discussed this sort of thing. I always thought she just wasn't interested in that stuff, or maybe felt she shouldn't talk about boys knowing that I was gay. Whatever it was, this was the first time we'd ever talked about anything like this.

"A boy! Wow Dani, he better be cute, or I'm gonna have a problem."

Dani laughed, "He is! We've been talking for like a week."

"A whole week!" I replied, "When's the wedding?"

"Oh my god shut up!" Dani said, still laughing.

Our conversation continued uneventfully for a few more minutes before Dani had to leave, calling downstairs to tell her mother she'd ben off the phone in a minute.

"Hey, I gotta go, but can I ask you something real quick?"

"Yeah sure Dani, what's up?"

She sighed, looking somewhat nervous. "You're...like, you like girls right?"

I laughed, "Yes Dani, I very much like girls. Is...that your question?"

"No! No, but...I was gonna send pictures to that guy I was talking to, but I think they're like, bad."

"I'm sure you look amazing in them Dani."

"Well that's what I wanted to ask: can I send them to you first and then you can tell me if I should send them? Because, you know, you like girls so you know what hot girls look like...and stuff."

I laughed again, not even fully understanding what she was saying. "Yes, you definitely can, I promise to hype up all your pictures."

She smiled, "Okay, I'll text you some later." She said, waving and ending the FaceTime call. Dani didn't take a lot of pictures of herself, so this was confusing to me, but I mainly chalked it up to Dani misspeaking, and I continued with my night.

Later that night, I stepped out of my shower, toweling my hair off before pulling on an extra large t-shirt, my usual pajamas. I picked my phone up off the bathroom sink, seeing I had a few missed messages from Dani.

I sat on the edge of my bed and opened her messages, and as she said she would do, she had sent me two pictures of herself. The first was her standing in front of her mirror, her phone camera blocking her face. She wearing wearing a hoodie, black t-shirt, and dark blue jeans. However the hoodie was completely zipped open, revealing her chest in a t-shirt, which was much more than she usually showed publicly.

I scrolled down to the second photo, which was more revealing. It was a selfie of her laying in bed in the same shirt, though her breasts were pushed up, looking like they were going to pop out of her top. I quickly put my phone down and bit my lip.

I didn't realize that this is what she meant by "sending me pictures." I picked my phone up and looked at the pictures again, my other hand gripping the side of my mattress. I wasn't even sure what to write back.

I thought for a minute and replied, "Sorry I was in the shower! But you look so good! I honestly can't choose between the two," I typed, putting my phone down and sighing. Dani responded quickly.

"Okay, I took a few more, I'll send those too." I read Dani's response and felt my breath catch in my chest. I put my phone on my nightstand, buzzing every few seconds as I received picture after picture. I hesitantly picked up my phone, my hand slightly shaky, as I started to look through the pictures.

She'd sent six; looking amazing in all of them, but keeping her clothes on. One photo in particular caught my attention for a while: a photo of Dani in front of her mirror, wearing a loose t-shirt, and clearly not wearing a bra underneath. I tried to text quickly, my fingers still unsteady.

"Dani they all look so good!!! I love all these too but maybe send him the 5th one?" I sent the message, looking back at the pictures quickly. Before she could respond, I told her I had a headache and had to lie down, but we'd talk more tomorrow. I set my phone down on my nightstand and shut my lights.

I writhed around in bed, trying to get comfortable, though the heat between my legs was making it difficult. I refused to get off to her pictures, it'd feel so weird and wrong, even though she did look really, really good. I growled into my pillow, tossing and turning until eventually, I fell asleep.

~~

I woke up the next morning, sitting on the edge of my bed as I rubbed my eyes. I picked up my phone, which had new messages from Dani. The first read:

"Charlie!!!!! Tysm for the advice, he loved that pic!! I'm taking a ton more today, and I even took a video for him! I didn't send it to him yet, in case you think it sucks lol, let me know what you think!"

The second message was the aforementioned video. Before playing it, I put my phone down, sighing. I was still restless from the night before, rubbing my thighs together anxiously. I picked my phone up and scrolled to the video, which was only twenty-eight seconds.

I took a deep breath, said a small prayer to no one in particular, and pressed play.

She'd propped her camera up on her desk and was standing in front of it, giving a small wave at the very start of the video. She was wearing the same black t-shirt and jeans from yesterday. She ran her hands over herself very briefly, before laughing softly. Dani then slowly took off her shirt and jeans, revealing lacy black lingerie underneath. She spun around for the camera before grabbing it, ending the video.

I quickly replied, "Wow! You look so good and your lingerie is cute! I bet he'll love it!"

I watched the video over and over, and felt bad that I was about to masturbate to it, but I could barely control myself. I took off my shirt and grabbed a pillow off my bed. When I needed to get off quickly, I found that grinding against a pillow was the easiest way. I had all different methods, but if I needed to get off good and fast, I usually reached for a pillow.

The thing about the video that I kept watching was the shape of Dani's body. She was honestly perfect, so much to admire in such a small package. This was also the first time I'd ever seen her ass, a frame I continually paused. Dani had a bigger ass than mine, though softer in comparison. The lingerie was cute, but I was trying to imagine her out of it.

I'd been grinding for about a minute before I came, biting down on my fist as my legs shook under me. I knew I should take a shower, but I gripped the pillow and started again, reaching a climax even quicker, much of the feeling gone from my legs. I wobbled over to the shower, sighing as I cleaned myself slowly.

She heart reacted my message, and we didn't speak much the rest of the day. Later that night, Dani asked me if she could come over to my house to study for a midterm we had next week. That particular night my parents wouldn't be home, to which Dani responded with a lot of excitement.

~~

Friday came, and around 5pm, Dani knocked on my door. I had the house to myself, which happened fairly often. The only thing I did differently was listen to music through my speakers instead of my headphones. I know, I'm wild and crazy.

I went to answer the door, wearing a red t-shirt and black pajama shorts. I opened the door, Dani beaming at me as she gave me a hug. She was wearing a zip up hoodie, a black blouse underneath, and ripped black jeans. She was carrying her backpack, usually heavy from the many books she carried around. I took it off and carried it up to my room.

"Careful!" Dani shouted, "I brought weed." She said with a giggle. Sometimes after our study sessions, Dani and I would reward ourselves with a smoke session. Usually my parents were home and we weren't able to, but when we had the opportunity, we usually took it. I placed her bag in my room and headed downstairs.

We sat in my kitchen, studying and picking at a large fruit salad I'd bought for the two of us. Dani popped a grape into her mouth, "Charlie, is this all we're gonna eat? We're gonna get so stoned later." She said, laughing.

I laughed with her, "If we get hungry later we'll just order something." We continued to study, though Dani definitely seemed less focused than usual. Where we'd usually study for four or five hours, after only two hours, Dani closed her laptop in frustration, putting her head down.

"I'm sick of this, let's smoke." She said laughing. Dani grabbed her water bottle, taking a quick swig. I nodded, stretching as I still sat at the table. Dani remarked, "Are you cold?"

I shook my head, "No, but I can raise the heat if you are."

Dani giggled in reply, "No, I'm fine, you're just...poking through your shirt," she said between laughs. I looked down and sure enough I was, but I only smirked in reply, "Is that a problem?"

Dani laughed harder, "No! I've just...never seen that before." She said, grabbing her laptop, "C'mon, let's go." She said as we headed upstairs, locking the door to my room.

I put a towel underneath my door, but opened a window on the far side of my room. Dani went to her backpack, pulling out a large bag with weed, and a second, smaller bag of materials. "Can you start?" She asked, still going through her backpack.

"Sure," I said, laughing as I was usually the one to start it. Dani had small hands, not great for rolling joints or blunts. I opened both bags and started working on a blunt. "This is a lot of weed," I remarked, laughing.

"Oh, that's not all I brought!" Dani said, excitedly. "I actually brought some...clothes." She said, laughing.

"Clothes?" I asked.

"Mmhmm, I thought, if you wanted to, you could take some pictures of me. Your room is just so nice and I figure with a second person I could get some pretty good ones...only if you wanted to though!"

I'd stopped listening halfway through her sentence, biting my lip as I looked down, continuing to roll us a blunt. Eventually I looked up with a smile, "Sure, that sounds like fun!" I said.

Dani smiled wide, giggling as she hopped off the bed, hugging me from the side. "You're such a good friend. I'm gonna change!" I was still looking down, but I did see Dani remove what looked like a full pile of clothes from her backpack, scampering into the bathroom.

I tried to focus on rolling, trying not to think about what she'd be wearing. I finished the blunt, holding it up to the light before placing it on the side, as I started rolling a few smaller joints.

"Okay, tell me what you think!" Dani shouted from the bathroom. She stepped out in a magenta set, still adjusting her breasts to fit the top, before pulling up her panties slightly. She spun around and giggled, "Well? It's kind of small up top but I think it's cute."

I immediately knew this was going to be a problem, but I also felt I was strong enough to survive. I stood up, looking at her. "You are so hot, it's crazy! It looks so good." I said to her, Dani beaming and giggling again.

"Get your phone!" She said, as I quickly grabbed my phone. I started snapping pictures while she posed standing, I tried to take a lot as I moved around her. Eventually I stopped, handing her the phone as she looked through them. "I'm sending some of these to myself." She said, selecting a handful and giving me my phone back. She sat on the floor next to me, smiling as she took one of the joints.

I handed her a lighter as she lit the joint and took a draw, exhaling with a sigh. "You think he'll like these pictures?"

"Oh yeah, he's gonna love 'em." I said, smiling at her as she continued to puff away.

"Well he better. I haven't gotten dick in like, a year." Dani said, pausing to look at me before we both burst out laughing. This was truly not a topic we ever talked about, so to hear her so bluntly declare that was hilarious to me.

"Dani! Oh my god." I said, still laughing with her.

"I mean it's true! I just like, ugh, never mind, I don't know." She said, covering her face before taking another pull, standing up and putting out the end of her joint in an ashtray on my dresser.

"No, say it, you can be honest with me." I said in response, watching her stand up.

"It's stupid, just like...ugh, I just need to get fucked." She said, flopping face down on my bed as the two of us burst out laughing again.

"Well, I'm sure he'll like the pictures. And the video." I said, sitting at my desk as I held the blunt in my mouth.

Dani sat up quickly with a gasp, "That reminds me! Hold on, don't light it yet, I need to change again, sorry!" She said as she headed into the bathroom again.

I sighed, placing the blunt on my desk as I picked up one of the smaller joints, lighting it as I blew smoke out of my window. I was feeling a small buzz when I heard Dani come out of the bathroom. "Okay, what about this one?" She said.

Dani was wearing a black lacy camisole that stopped just before her stomach. It was transparent, though the decorative patterns mostly obscured her breasts. The bottom was a thin, lacy thong, which she was constantly adjusting.

"My pussy is too fat for this thing." She said, giggling. Dani had a lower tolerance than I did, and was already giggly. She turned around, showing me the backside. I couldn't believe how thin it was, or how hot her ass looked wearing it. I bit my lip and tried to calm down, picking up the blunt again as Dani hopped on my bed.

Dani smiled, "Take a video of me smoking wearing this, I think that'd be so hot." I laughed and stood up, grabbing my phone and the blunt. I lit it first, taking a hit before giving it to Dani. I took pictures while she posed with it, the smoke billowing around her, slow motion shots of her exhaling, I did my best to be a good cameraperson.

She passed the blunt back to me, I gave her my phone in return. She looked at the pictures and short videos, selecting a bunch to send to herself. "These are so good, what the fuck!"

"It's my hidden talent I guess." I said with a laugh, exhaling smoke around Dani again.

Dani looked at the videos on her own phone now. "Oh my god. Am I really this hot?" She said laughing. "Sorry that's so weird to say."

I shook my head, "You are this hot, and it's not weird to say, you're just feeling yourself. As you should."

Dani smiled before replying, "How long has it been since you got--uh, pussy, I guess?" She said laughing.

"It's been about a year for me too." This was true, the last time was with my ex-girlfriend in her car. While I don't hate the idea of car sex, in execution it usually leaves something to be desired.

"Really? I would have thought you get tons of pussy." Dani said.

"Well thanks," I said with a small laugh, "I'm just lazy, I'd rather stay inside and smoke and take pictures of my hot friend." I said, prompting Dani to throw a pillow at me, the two of us in hysterics.

"Well...good. Because this is so much fun." She said, rolling around my bed as I passed the blunt back to her. She took a hit, followed by a swig of water. Dani laid on her back as I walked to my closet, sitting up quickly when she saw me there.

"Ooh, ooh! Are you--"

"Yes Dani, I knew you were about to ask." Dani replied clapping and giggling. I was going to get my bong; our blunt was burned down to a roach, and it was usually how we'd finish them off. I took it to my bathroom, filling it with water as I returned and sat on the floor, Dani quickly joining me.

I packed it in with a small bowl, enough for a hit, as I looked around for a lighter. Dani tapped me on the leg, holding out the lighter. She had a question before she handed it to me.

"Hey...did you wanna shotgun this one?" She said with a giggle. "I've never done it before but it looks fun." If you don't know, "shotgunning" is a term for when one person takes a hit and exhales the smoke into another's mouth. The way this is most commonly done is by each person putting their hands together to form a small tunnel, and blowing the smoke through from one person to the other.

"We haven't eaten anything today, we're both gonna pass out." I said, laughing.

"It'll be fine!" Dani insisted with a giggle.

"Okay, make a hole with your hand." I held mine out to show her. Dani looked confused.

"Is that how you do it? I thought you just like, kiss." This was another way of shotgunning, though I didn't expect Dani to ever suggest it.

"Oh...yeah, sure we can do it that way."

"Wouldn't you prefer that? You're supposed to like kissing girls."

I smirked at her, "Well, tell me if you like it too." I said with a flick of my lighter, lighting the bowl as I prepped the hit, inhaling slowly.

I turned to Dani, gesturing for her to come closer. She slid over, moving her face close to mine as I cupped her cheeks and kissed her, exhaling the smoke into her mouth slowly. I broke the kiss and pulled away, Dani's surprised face slowly exhaling the smoke, ending with a small cough. She looked at me wordlessly, reaching for her bottle to take another swig of water.

Eventually, she broke the silence. "Can we do that again?" Dani said, causing me to look up immediately. "Uh, actually," she said, "I need to use the bathroom first. Sorry." She said, laughing softly with a sudden blush on her cheeks.

"It's fine, I need to get water anyway." I said, smiling as I stood up, leaving the room and heading downstairs. My head was spinning, and it wasn't just the weed. I needed to kiss her again, but I also needed to stay aware and not do anything too crazy. I refilled my water bottle, taking a drink before heading back upstairs.

I reentered my room, Dani still in the bathroom. While I still had time, I decided to quickly change my shorts; the pair I was wearing were understandably wet, so I quickly slipped into a pair of smaller black shorts, sitting back on the floor.

12