Photoshoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally heard the toilet flush, "I have one more outfit!" Dani announced through the door. She stepped out wearing a short lavender nightgown, transparent enough to see that she was also wearing a matching thong, just as thin as the previous one.

"That's so cute! You have to tell me where you got it." I said, standing up and walking over to her.

She shrugged, "I got it on some website, I don't even remember." Dani smiled at me, "This is the last one, I promise, just...maybe a few more?"

I laughed, picking my phone up off the floor and smiling at her.

"Ugh, you're the best Charlie." She said, hugging me tightly. Dani lingered a few seconds before hopping up on my bed.

She moved into several different poses, eventually turned away from the camera, looking over her shoulder at me. It was a very sensual pose, though I didn't expect what she'd do next. Still facing away from me, she pulled the top of her nightgown down, exposing her back to me.

"Wow." I whispered loudly as I kept taking pictures, Dani looking over her shoulder, keeping her hands on her breasts. Eventually, she pulled the top back up, turning around soon enough for me to see Dani readjusting herself into it. I handed her my phone, watching her scroll through.

"I knew this one would look good."

"It really does." I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "Did you wanna...?" I said, motioning towards my bong.

"Oh, oh yeah, yeah let's do it." Dani replied as we sat on my floor again. This time Dani sat very close to me, leaning her body against mine as I packed the bowl. I could hear her breathing, and I felt the heat coming off of her body. It was very arousing, which made it hard to focus. Eventually, I had it packed, turning to Dani, whose face was now very close to mine, "Ready?"

She nodded, and I lit it and pulled again. Already right next to me, I turned and there Dani was, immediately pressing her lips to mine as the smoke flowed into her mouth. I pretty much expected what happened next: I broke the kiss, allowing Dani to exhale. As soon as she had, we resumed kissing, our tongues slowly swirling around as we made out on my floor.

Dani eventually pulled back, blushing and seeming embarrassed. "Sorry. It just felt really good." She said, quietly.

I helped her to her feet as we both stood. "I'm glad that you like kissing girls too." I said, laughing softly.

"I mean, I've only kissed you," Dani said, adding, "but I did really like it."

"So come do it again." I said, smirking at her as I leaned against my dresser. Dani walked over to me slowly, standing right in front of me as she put her hands on my hips. I leaned down and kissed her again, slowly.

At this point, I was so horny that if it were anyone else, I would have torn their clothes off minutes ago. But I wanted to go slow with Dani, this was obviously her first time, and I only wanted to go as far as she did.

"Oh my god," Dani said, with a smile. "Kissing like that gets me so wet." She said, laughing and adjusting her thong again.

I laughed with her, my hand rubbing her cheek now moving to her neck as I ran my thumb across the side, eliciting a shiver from Dani.

"Don't kiss my neck," she said, laughing, "I'll..." but didn't finish her thought.

"You'll what?" I said.

Dani looked down and then up again, blushing before whispering, "It drives me crazy."

"Oh yeah?"

Dani nodded eagerly. "Yeah. Like, really crazy."

I smirked, turning Dani around so I stood behind her. I let her feel my warm breath on her neck, feeling her shiver against me again. I leaned in to kiss it, my lips making contact and Dani immediately moving back against me.

Her breath caught, stifling her own moan before groaning, and blurting out, "Holy fuck, put your cock in me."

I paused, Dani catching her breath, turning back to me. "S-Sorry. I told you I get crazy!"

We both laughed, before I stepped behind her again, breathing on her neck before whispering in her ear.

"You know..." I whispered.

Dani turned to me, "What?"

"I mean...I could put my cock in you. If you wanted." I smirked at her.

She looked confused, "What do you mean?"

I kept smirking, stepping away as I entered my bathroom, closing the door.

"Wait Charlie, what did you mean?" She said through the door.

"You'll see in a second!" I replied. I opened the cabinet under my sink and pulled out a bag I had stashed in the back. I didn't have many toys or anything too exciting, but I did find my strap-on. This particular "strap-on" was really just a pair of black panties with a harness in the front. I stepped out of my shorts and pulled them on, attaching the strap part to the front. It was small and pink, but I hadn't gotten any complaints about it yet. It also had a switch to make it vibrate, which was handy because as much as I loved using it, I liked to get off too.

"Cover your eyes, no peeking!" I said through the door. I opened it slowly. Dani was turned around, and I stepped closer to her. "Okay, you can turn around."

Dani turned around, looking down and gasping. "Oh my god..." she said, staring at it. "It's so...curved." She said with a laugh, grabbing it and feeling it for a second.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." I said, watching her timidly stand in front of me.

She paused, looking up at me. "Kiss me again." I answered immediately, grabbing her and pulling her against me. We kissed for a few seconds before I moved to her neck, Dani immediately moaning out. I slid a hand up into the back of her hair, pulling gently as she moaned louder, "Oh god fuck me, please fuck me..."

I released my grip, letting her fall a few steps backwards. I smiled, "Tell me what you want."

Dani stood next to my bed, "Just...bend me over and fuck me."

I walked over to her, playfully pushing her onto my bed. She landed with a yelp, looking up at me as I stood in front of her. "Hold on." I said, opening my nightstand and retrieving a small bottle of lubricant.

Dani looked up and giggled again. "I don't think you need it."

"Trust me, it'll be worth it." I said, putting a small amount on the toy. I looked at Dani, who was still staring at me. "You ready?" I asked.

Dani snapped to attention, standing up and turning around before bending over. "Should I take my thong off?"

I moved closer to her. "No, I'll just pull it to the side."

Dani groaned, "God that's fucking hot."

I laughed in response, pulling her thong to the side. She yelped again, I could hear how heavily she was breathing from back here. "Okay." I said out loud, pushing her legs apart as I slowly pushed the head of the toy into her.

Dani moaned as I did, whimpering again as I held it inside her. "How does that feel?"

"It feels good," she said, still whimpering. I pushed it further into her, prompting a louder moan from Dani. I ran my hands over Dani's back quickly.

She groaned again, "You can, mm, go a little faster. And a little deeper if you can."

"You sure?" I asked, turned on by the desperation dripping off of Dani's every word.

"Mmhmm, yeah, yeah, you can, please..." she said, my hands finding her sides. I gripped them tight as I slid even deeper into her.

"Oh god, Charlie," she said before moaning out loudly, "Don't stop."

Those two words were all I needed, as I sped my movements up. I was slamming my hips into her ass, biting my lip as Dani's moans filled the room. I realize I had left the window open from earlier, but I didn't care at this point.

I slid my hands down to her ass, grabbing with both hands as Dani moaned out again, "Oh god spank me, please, fuck--" she said, interrupted by sound of me landing two hard spanks on her ass, Dani screaming out in pleasure.

Dani started hurriedly pulling off her nightgown, throwing it across my room as she lay there, bent over in only a thong. I slowly dragged my nails down her back, making her moan even louder.

"Charlie, fuck I'm, mm, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck--" she moaned, those moans morphing into yells as I felt her shaking against me. She fell forward onto my bed, still shaking as she lay face down now.

I wiped sweat from my forehead, taking off my shirt as I couldn't believe I'd left it on to this point. "Dani?" I asked, semi-out of breath?

"Yeah?"

I laughed, "I forgot to tell you but I can make it vibrate."

"Oh my god." She said, muffled by having her face down in my blankets.

"Only if you want." I said. I was watching Dani's cum drip off me onto the floor, as I sighed and waited for her response.

Dani moved and sat up, sweat shining off of her breasts underneath the light of my ceiling fan.

"Um...I want you to, but...maybe get a towel first?" She said, blushing again.

I laughed, quickly going to my dresser to grab two large towels which I laid out on my bed. Dani climbed on after, her whole nude form bouncing and glistening.

"Don't turn it on until you're inside me." She bent over the bed again, and I got behind her, slowly pushing myself into her again.

"Fuck," Dani moaned out. "Deeper." She said as I pushed in further. She didn't say anything else, so I pushed further, continuing until she moaned out, "There! There, mm, right there that's good."

I reached down to turn the vibrating mechanism on. Once it started, Dani immediately screamed, my legs shaking slightly as the feeling was intense.

Dani started backing into me, moaning louder as she did. I moved myself to meet her thrusts, the two of us moaning out. Dani was already gripping my sheets, her legs already trembling.

"Charlie--" was all she could manage before moaning out, shaking as the toy whirred inside her, and against me. As she moved, I could see how wet the towels under her were getting, a good suggestion on Dani's part.

I continued to rock my hips against her, the toy still buzzing as I pushed it into her. I bit my lip as the sensation was getting me closer to my own climax.

"Fuck," I said, "Dani, mm, I'm gonna cum--" I said, moaning as I continued moving in and out of her.

"Fuck, yes," Dani moaned out, "Fuck, cum inside me," Dani said, putting her head down into my blankets again. I laughed quickly, as I did at her earlier moment of misspeaking, though this time, it triggered something inside me. Hearing her say that turned me wild, as I pushed down on her lower back, and started pounding her hard and deep. My free hand was gripping her ass, my nails digging in slightly.

"Oh my god, oh my god--" was all I could hear Dani say before I felt my orgasm; it was so intense my ears started ringing, my whole body shaking as I stayed inside her. I slowly backed away, pulling my toy out of her as I shut it off.

I sat on the edge of the bed, completely out of breath. Dani was still shaking as she managed to sit up, immediately saying, "Sorry...that I said--"

I pressed a finger to her lips, stopping her from speaking as I smiled at her. We laughed softly, just sitting next to each other now. Dani cleared her throat.

"My ex...he used to fuck me pretty good. But...this...was..."

I interrupted her, "Dani, do you wanna smoke?"

Dani smiled, "Oh my god yes." We both laughed as I stood up, hoping my hands would stop shaking long enough for me to roll something.

12