Photoshoot Shock Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shoot continued with Vincent's cock temporarily back in his underwear. They returned to the chaise, Carly in Vincent's arms, getting a knock at her entrance from his hard cock when he sat them down hard again. Lawrence had them face him, Carly still in Vincent's lap, with Vincent's arm across her chest supporting her silk-cupped breasts. Vincent drew her right leg outward by pulling on the spandex of her thigh-high boot, presenting her silk-adorned cunt. At Lawrence's instruction he tugged the silk upward slightly, narrowing and tightening the fabric against her folds while she rested her head back over his shoulder and released her hair behind them. Vincent was then instructed to tug the silk cup off of her right breast, which he did by gently grabbing her whole breast, wrapping his fingers around the inner edge of the silk and pulling slowly letting his fingers brush against her bare nipple. Carly reacted involuntarily to the stimulation and being exhibited by grinding her ass down into Vincent's lap.

They continued posing, and kissing for Lawrence's photos while also grinding often through the silk of their bottoms and gradually Carly's top was removed. Vincent was instructed to kiss Carly's neck and chest and he did so and also kissed and sucked on Carly's nipples which made her audibly moan. With Carly bent over, ass toward the camera Vincent tugged her g-string aside for Lawrence and took his time, caressing her folds when he pushed the fabric across and then gently tugging at then as he pulled it back far off to the side. She gasped. The g-string was superfluous from then until it came off sometime later. Carly was instructed to pull Vincent's only garment off of him but she kept her hands outside his legs, only teasing his bare cock with her hair before she disposed of the blue silk.

Totally nude, they posed together in whatever positions Lawrence wanted. Vincent continued to carry and dominate Carly. He would let her down from her high position where her legs wrapped around his waist by sliding her down his body, so that his cock would drag up through her wet labia and stimulate her clit before her feet touched the ground. On the ground she'd be held by the hair behind her head. Many poses captured her cunt lips being parted or her clit being teased by his cock. Pre-cum dripped from his tip slowly down onto her lips while her cunt coated his cock in it's arousal fluid. He would hold her round breasts and suck on them while she straddled his waist and slid her cunt against his lower shaft.

"Carly," said Lawrence, "I'd like to offer you a bit more for some shots not everybody would be comfortable with."

"What did you have in mind?" Carly was feeling open to quite a bit in her state of arousal, she felt intoxicated with it.

"Just some photos of Vincent's erection pressing against your labia and you looking extra horny," he replied, "you'd be paid another $1000. By the way I hope you're not offended, let me know if I'm way out of bounds."

"No I'm not offended. Let me think." Carly pretended to think about it for a while. Hadn't they already been doing what he described?

"Yes let's do it."

They transferred money with their phones again. Carly then squatted over Vincent facing him but looking over her shoulder while Vincent ran the tip of his cock slowly back and forth from her clit almost to her asshole. This felt suddenly more real to her, her heart started booming like something huge was about to happen. Was she about to get fucked?

Vincent gave no sign of losing total control. This was only teasing. Carly was a whole new level of horny now that her cunt entrance was being stimulated directly. In various positions for Lawrence they played this game although gradually Vincent rubbed more and more across her entrance in particular and ignored her clit until the tip of his cock remained nestled at her threshold. Only the tip of the tip was in. His cock head was so big that it would take some effort for them to commence intercourse. It comforted Carly to know they had reached a limit although they mutually pulsed against one another creating an imperceptible intercourse, causing arousal fluid to slowly flow down Vincent's cock.

Finally, after some shots from behind of Carly straddling Vincent on the ottoman so that only his balls were visible under her asshole, making it appear in the photos as though he was fucking her to the hilt, Lawrence announced a break: "There's just one more little thing I want, but there's no hurry." Carly remained where she was on top of Vincent. She slowly slid back and forth a couple of inches along his shaft while drinking water provided by Lawrence. The moment had passed, but Carly enjoyed this teasing, and it was no more than they had been doing already.

"What is the last thing?" she asked.

"We're going to, ah, simulate an orgasm for Vincent."

"Like, he'll pretend to cum?" she smirked.

"On you, if that's OK." He was continuing to snap away with his camera occasionally, probably purely out of habit.

"So a whole cum shot?" she sighed. "I don't know, I mean I don't really do this stuff."

"We'll just mix some cornstarch and water and dab it on you. If you can't do it I understand."

Carly thought this was really funny. "OK I'll do it, starch me up." She laughed loudly. She liked Lawrence, and thought he was paying her pretty well. She was however deeply relieved that she had gotten through the shoot without getting fucked by Vincent in front of Lawrence or the camera. She had been tempted a few times while the teasing clouded her judgment. She was very attracted to Vincent but wasn't into the humiliation of being fucked in front of a stranger by another stranger who had yet to say a word to her.

Eventually she felt Vincent move as if to get up, so she shifted her weight up onto her heels to get out of his way although she was in no hurry to part company with him. Vincent had his hand down near his cock and seemed as though he might pick her up or something. Carly felt something lightly touch her cunt. Oh, Vincent's decided to tease me some more, she grinned. Instead of feeling his smooth bare cock head like before, she felt what seemed to be his foreskin bunched up by his fingers at the tip, nuzzling her entrance. She stayed where she was, not worried about a bit of foreskin. She was confident that she could stand up and evade him if he tried anything, especially since it would take a couple of seconds and some effort and cooperation to get that big cock head in, as demonstrated by the teasing earlier. She placed her hands on his chest, grinning down at him for teasing her. She even bobbed lightly down at his cock, mockingly nodding encouragement, thinking to herself: if Vincent wants more he'll have to ask me on a date, show me a good time, ACTUALLY SPEAK TO ME, and maybe even wait patiently during a few weeks of courting.

Vincent did push himself upward, like Carly half-expected, but the anticipated resistance between his cock head and her threshold never occurred. What Carly became aware of after a powerful but unfamiliar sensation was that his cock-head AND a further inch at least of shaft was already within her cunt. Instead of having to struggle at the entrance to her cunt, the head had glided easily through it's own foreskin which remained at the entrance until the head became unsheathed inside her. She gasped and braced her legs and hips to move upward as planned but only managed to dislodge half an inch of his still-rising cock before Vincent grabbed one of her heels in each hand and yanked on them just slightly.

Although her heels barely moved on the surface of the ottoman, Carly's centre of gravity was slightly too far back for her to stand up or recover her balance. She began to fall back, slowly at first, as she tried to use her hands to steady herself but could only scratch Vincent's chest and fall more rapidly until her ass landed on his upper thighs. Her mind went blank. She experienced overwhelming sensations in her cunt and otherworldly tingling shooting throughout her body due to the cock now buried inside her. To the hilt.

This is wrong, she thought, unfair. She didn't even understand what had just happened. Lawrence was not too far away, on her front side, pacing and talking about photography or something and snapping photos occasionally in her direction. She didn't want him to see or photograph her predicament so she stayed still, pressing firmly down on Vincent thinking that if she got up Lawrence would see the cock sliding out of her. They were not moving so this was NOT fucking. She placed a hand on each of Vincent's cheeks and pressed, leaning her face down toward his and mouthed WHAT THE FUCK as her cunt self-lubricated expectantly. He just stared back like he was sure of himself.

As soon as Lawrence turns fully away from us I'll get up and put an end to this, thought Carly. Her cunt squeezed involuntarily at the biggest cock she'd ever had. The size was not painful because the excessive build-up to this madness had readied her. She was determined to remain quiet so Lawrence wouldn't hear anything suspicious. Vincent began to lightly rock his hips, so that his cock prodded in her slightly. Oh no, she thought, there was no denying to herself now that she was getting fucked. The pleasure was intense but she kept her breathing as even as possible.

"Carly, would you have the ability to travel if I shoot you again in future?"

"YES," Carly replied to Lawrence, her voice wavering despite herself. When she looked he was walking away. She lifted herself off Vincent's cock and watched it point towards his face as she planted her feet on the floor. It was a mess from the amount of fluid she had secreted on it. She glared at Vincent and wagged her finger.

Vincent responded by sitting up, maintaining eye contact and reaching his right hand towards her cunt. Carly looked at him in amazement as he inserted two fingers in her. She thrust her hands down at her sides, fingers outstretched, palms towards him, silently signalling: HELLO!? Vincent stood, reached his left hand around her head, made a fistful of her hair above her neck, and swung her around onto her back on the ottoman. She was even more amazed at his behaviour, and also responding in spite of herself to his fingers. She had never cum during intercourse before, but was very susceptible to a man's fingers, especially if he knew what he was doing.

Vincent still held her hair, and while she felt an orgasm approaching he manoeuvred hips towards her head and turned her face toward his cock. She tasted herself as he entered her big, luscious mouth. Both of her hands grasped his right wrist, but she helplessly bucked as a shattering orgasm coursed through her. It was an orgasm that was mainly intensified by the extensive entwining, teasing and stimulation of the photoshoot. She sucked hard at his cock in an involuntary response to the release.

His fingering ebbed with her orgasm and then he released her and stood in front of her, tasting her on his fingers. She propped herself up on her elbows and whispered, "Are you pleased with yourself Vincent? Think you're a big man?" She wiped drool off her lip with the back of her hand and drew her head back, looking down her nose at him.

Vincent moved toward her again and seized each of her wrists, letting his knuckles press down into the ottoman. His hips moved forward and his cock found her entrance, this time pushing hard into her as he stared at her wide gaping mouth in fascination. Slowly but with full strokes Vincent fucked Carly while she stared up at him in shock and tried not to moan at the amazing sensations.

"We can make that cum-shot real, if you like," Lawrence was close, aiming his camera down at Carly's body which was being pumped by a large cock. Vincent looked up and nodded at Lawrence, who added, "take your time," before moving away. Carly felt the humiliation sting her, Lawrence clearly knew she was getting fucked, and didn't seem to think it was a big deal. He had photographed her getting plowed in missionary position and perhaps plenty more.

Vincent put one hand on her waist and pulled her off the edge of the ottoman. As he stood up, lifting her, he transferred both forearms to underneath her thighs above the spandex of her boots. Carly had to hold onto his shoulders while she was bounced lewdly on Vincent's cock, bottoming out firmly each time as her cunt welcomed the plowing, ending her silence so she began to emit a helpless moan/squeal at each stroke. Vincent sped up his pace and his hips began to slap loudly against her, the rapid slapping noise combining with a resultant "Aaa-aa-AAAH fuck, FUCK!" from Carly.

After the satisfying loud squeal from Carly, Vincent reached around her waist and pulled her against his torso firmly and smelled her hair as she swung her feet towards the ground and slid down his body, his cock popping out of her. She stood before him for a moment looking at him wide-eyed and then turned sideways. She crossed her arms and looked away from Vincent towards the plants, tapping her elbow and pretending to ignore him.

A few moments went by before Vincent stepped behind Carly and, placing his hands on her hips, lifted her up into the air, her legs kicking at the air uselessly. After a few seconds he tossed her forward and she squealed in fury as she flew onto the ottoman, landing painlessly but indignantly on her elbows and knees. When she pulled her hair to one side to glare back at Vincent, he was stepping onto the ottoman behind her. He dropped his knees just outside hers, reached forward and grabbed her hair behind her head. With his other hand he reached around to her cunt which he rubbed before using it there to guide his cock into her. He then grabbed her large round breast and began to thrust hard.

Carly was moaning louder in this position, and was astonished by how Vincent seemed to relish showing off just how bad he could make the situation look for himself. He was making it impossible for Lawrence to pretend not to notice the crazy things going on in his studio. He seemed to be using this position to highlight how much he was the aggressor, his total domination of Carly and her helplessness and subjugation. If Carly had wanted to pretend that she had initiated the fuck or that it had been more mutual in order to preserve some semblance of dignity that was impossible now. Was Vincent challenging Lawrence to intervene? Was he challenging Carly to finally beg him to stop?

Their weight shifted forward so she was low on her elbows and Vincent rested on the elbow of his arm holding her hair. The pounding he was giving Carly was so loud now, the impacts of his hips against her ass filled the room. She couldn't help moaning sharply and loudly as her cunt betrayed her like there was nothing better for it than this punishment. "Vincent! UGH! Fuck... you're FUCKING... who the hell do you... AHH! ...think you are??" she whined at him.

"Carly are you hungry? I can have some food sent up." Lawrence was kneeling in front her face, asking her a question. The pounding from Vincent became so ferocious that Carly's face was jerking forward absurdly while Lawrence tried to talk to her. "I..." she tried to communicate but was overwhelmed by Vincent's cock hammering demonically into her cunt and the humiliation of having Lawrence witness it and engage her in impertinent conversation. "I'll ask you later." Lawrence said as he moved away, his camera capturing photos wherever he stood.

Carly had never experienced anything like this. She hadn't known it was possible to be fucked this hard. She put a hand back on Vincent's hip to slow him down, not because it hurt but because she was getting fucked so hard she was afraid it might start to. Soon the powerful sensations and pressure in her cunt built to a crescendo. Her first orgasm ever on a cock hit her like a stormy wave, making her toes curl, her back arch, her body writhe downward away from Vincent's cock. She screamed. Vincent sank downward and managed to stay in her and ride her mercilessly while her orgasm washed her body and soul in wave after wave of transcendent release.

As her orgasm subsided, Vincent slowed his thrusts to minimal movement. It was a while before Carly could speak. When she did she struggled to put a sentence together. "Vincent... that was... crazy. I think you've... made your point, don't you? FUCK..." Vincent said nothing, but began to slowly increase movement, fucking her now in a totally prone position, his weight flat on hers, her beautiful big breasts bulging out at her sides. A woman came into the studio.

It wasn't even Margaret. Some strange woman had come in with a manila envelope. "Lawrence should I just leave this by your computer here... Oh my!" She gazed toward the two people fucking on the set. She looked shocked, but not offended. Carly's humiliation increased at this fresh indignity. "Have fun!" the woman called over as she left the room.

It didn't take very long to cum again. Her body had discovered a new type of pleasure and was very receptive to being set off again. By the time Vincent had built up to a vigorous fuck-stroke again she was cumming violently, more intensely that the last one, although she was too exhausted to respond as kinetically. She just howled in orgasm in long outbursts while her hands gripped the edge of the big round ottoman.

Vincent got off of Carly but held on to his fistful of her hair. He moved just off of the ottoman where her head was and pulled one of her wrists to flip her onto her back. She was so subdued by her orgasm that she complied and arranged herself comfortably on her back, brushing some of her hair off her face with her free hand. She sighed and relaxed, not afraid at this point what Vincent might do to her next. He rested his head next her hip, and, still holding her hair and wrist, lowered his cock into her mouth.

Carly groaned against his cock and slowly began to move her body, bending and then stretching her legs and putting her hand against his abs. Vincent proceeded to thrust, slowly at first, then building to a robust facefuck, giving her long strokes as deep as she seemed capable of taking without gagging. Soon she was thrashing her legs and striking his side with her palm while making plaintive muffled squeaks beneath him. This went on for at least a minute although she stopped striking him early. When he withdrew she breathed heavily and deeply, glaring up at him in amazement. "You're... psychotic."

Vincent spun her around on her back and pushed her legs hard towards her ears, driving his cock to the hilt in her cunt. She moaned loudly and placed her hands up where his torso kept bearing down at her. At first she sucked on her lower lip, too caught up in the carnal sensations to speak. Her mascara ran copiously down the sides of her face from the rude facefucking. She began to cry out in response to her cunt's rapture at the brutal fuck Vincent was subjecting her to. "AHH, fuck, you're, ugh, HMMM-MM, you're, fucking, AHH, you're FUCKING meeee!"

All of Vincent's weight was in his hands on her legs and his shins on the edge of the ottoman as he pounded down with his hips into her helpless cunt. He seemed to be in a trance like he might cum soon. Carly started to cum when she thought he might cum in her. "I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed, "Fuck! Agh! FU-UCK! Ahhhhhhh..."

Vincent turned and nodded at Lawrence, who was standing by, and Lawrence nodded back. Vincent yanked Carly's legs back next to his, moved forward over her torso, and held her head again by the hair right behind her head. He grabbed her hand with his other hand and placed it on his cock. He kept his hand on hers on his cock and guided her strokes. "Carly, open your mouth and stick your tongue out, if you can," said Lawrence. Carly did so and looked up at Vincent's maniacal face. His cock spasmed and a white rope of cum shot as far as her upper lip and fell into her open mouth, onto her chin and between her gorgeous breasts. Her hand moved up and down the cock rapidly as Vincent stroked it with her hand more violently than she ever would have thought to stroke a cock. More cum coated her lips and breasts and settled in her mouth until his cock's spasms grew less frequent.