Photoshoot Shock Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawrence congratulated Carly on how good she looked as Vincent thrust his cock forward and received a brief suck on his tip before Carly turned her head away and placed her hand on his wrist letting him know she was more than ready for him to let go of her hair. Vincent walked away. She never saw him again.

Carly had a moment to herself. She contemplated the unprecedented orgasms she'd experienced, and the need to gain control of the situation. Lawrence brought her a towel and a robe and a glass of water. She quietly sipped water for a while with the robe on her shoulders and the towel dabbing sweat and cum off her body. Finally she addressed Lawrence. "Lawrence, how the fuck do you explain what just happened?"

"You feeling OK, Carly?"

"I just got fucked by a complete savage. What kind of lunatic asylum is this?"

"Can I get you anything, Carly? Just ask."

"Do you know that there are laws in this country? Does Vincent think he's gonna get away with stuff like that? You're responsible too y'know." She was glaring at him, feeling powerful for once.

"If you have a crime to report, you should call the police!" Lawrence exclaimed sympathetically.

"Yes, Lawrence, exactly!"

"Here, use this phone." He went to grabbed the cordless landline phone by the computer.

"Is that all you have to say, Lawrence? This is serious."

Lawrence returned with the cordless.

"I'll use my cell." Carly got her phone out to call her former colleagues. She would know the officers who responded to the call. She was going to have to explain everything that had happened. More humiliation. This was going to be crazy, but she refused to let embarrassment stop her from reporting. How could abusers be brought to justice if embarrassment got in the way?

She brought up the dial screen. Lawrence spoke up, gently: "Do you want to look at all the shots?" She looked up from her phone. Shots. Evidence. Fuck yes I want to look at those, she thought. It made sense to look before dialing.

Lawrence plugged his camera into his PC while Carly tied up her robe and rolled a swivel chair over for herself. He began to click through the photos, starting at the beginning of the shoot. The first ones showed her goofing off as Austin Powers, then posing seductively by herself. Carly thought she looked fantastic in the outfit, and Lawrence was a great photographer. Some shots they clicked through rapidly, like ones of Carly being introduced to Vincent. Lawrence took a lot of unnecessary shots. The couples shoot was visually stunning. It was also lewder that she had realized, even from the beginning. The flesh of her cunt and asshole had peeked out of the g-string quite a bit. The nude photos really captured how wet she was, and how carnal things had gotten even before Lawrence asked for it. The shots showing Vincent's cock head against her opening made it appear that the tip was almost all the way in, although Carly had known by feel that it wasn't. It was all pretty lewd, but Carly was confident that didn't disprove anything.

She was already aroused again by the time the shots of Vincent fucking her came up. Lawrence had captured quite a bit. Some of the shots seemed to show her enjoying herself, but that didn't prove consent, she thought. A lot of shots looked pretty rough, and bad for Vincent, although Carly's cunt got wet again looking at them.

The cum-shot photos were crazy. Holy fuck, she thought.

Lawrence's willingness to show her the images before she called the cops surprised Carly. He would have been shrewd to keep them to himself as a card to play later. Now she didn't have to wait for a call from a prosecutor to tell her if the evidence made her look stupid. The photos were going to be embarrassing for her, but she didn't think they would make her look like a liar.

Her phone had gone to sleep. "Well I'm calling now, Lawrence."

"Should I give you the address of this place?" he replied.

"Why aren't you more worried?" She almost felt bad for him.

"Do you want to look at the videos?"

"There are videos?!" she shouted.

Lawrence explained that his digital camera takes video as well. "Do you want to watch them? Does that help?"

"Yes, let's see those."

"Sound on or off? On, obviously. Can I get you anything else? Are you comfortable? You're the star, remember."

The videos were brief clips taken between stills. The first one showed Carly bouncing on Vincent's cock while he stood up and held her. This part just looked like she was getting fucked really good, but again, that didn't prove consent. The toss onto the ottoman and what followed looked pretty bad for Vincent. The hammering he had given her from behind and on top looked even rougher on film than she had thought. The way her body jolted under his smashing thrusts looked alarming. She found herself wanting to touch herself under her robe. She could see that Lawrence was hard under his pants. The orgasms were loud, and looked hot, but orgasms don't prove consent.

Seeing herself getting facefucked was pretty wild, and that footage alone was probably enough to land Vincent in prison. As crazy as it was, her legs kept crossing and uncrossing due to how horny the video made her.

The last video clip showed her with wildly running mascara grunting and screaming as Vincent fucked her shockingly hard. She wanted to touch herself while watching it so badly. It ended with her last orgasm.

Her phone had gone to sleep again. She could barely summon the inclination to open it. She thought about how she herself had narrowly avoided prison. When she got to the dial screen, her thumb wasn't dialing. Was she really going to send a man to prison for the best fuck of her life?

"Carly, do you want me to use all of this stuff? What are you comfortable with?"

"Like I have a choice?" She thought about the fallout of those videos hitting the internet. Whether she pressed charges or not, a lot of people were going to say she was one happy slut in those clips. It was too late, she thought, and again, embarrassment wasn't going to stop her.

"Sure you have a choice. I mean we have to use something unless you want to pay me back. We're not here to put one over on you."

Carly put her phone down.

They agreed that the videos were not to be sold or uploaded. Carly also asked that the photos of her on the tip of Vincent's cock not be used. She couldn't believe how reasonable he was being. He agreed to let her keep the $1000, as well as the earlier amounts, if she would pose with fresh makeup for a fake cum shot. "I'll just photo-shop Vincent's cock in there. The runny mascara you have on right now would be incongruous."

"You're being very nice about this, Lawrence, I don't supposed you'd be willing to delete those other things."

"Heck no! I want those, you were hot as fuck. Tell you what, you can have copies of your own, but don't do anything with them because I own them."

"Is there anything else you want?" Carly asked.

"Yes. I'd like to work with you again in the future, so if you could just promise to give me first refusal on future work with you, that would be great."

That sounded good to Carly. She would need to earn more money. She noticed that Lawrence still had an erection, possibly at the prospect of seeing her again. Moving behind his swivel chair, she put her left hand across his chest and her lips next to his ear. "Let me help you out, buddy." She reached down with her right hand and squeezed his cock through his pants.

He groaned in pleasure. "God bless you Carly." His fly was easy to undo and his underwear buttoned up the front. She told him to pull up whatever turned him on from the shoot and pulled out his hardening cock. The facefucking video played first while she began to stroke him. He got a lot harder watching her flail as Vincent roughly fucked her mouth. Jesus, Lawrence, she thought, although it turned her on too. "Boys, boys, boys," she whispered sweetly in his ear. Next he pulled up the video that showed her face when she was getting fucked in the prone position. Her facial expressions told the whole story of what was happening to her in that moment. He seemed close to cumming and she stroked harder but couldn't quite get him there. Lastly he brought up the photos he had taken at the point she was straddling Vincent during the break.

A series of photos focused on her face while Vincent was manoeuvring beneath her. Some showed her grinning as she toyed with Vincent. Then one in particular obviously captured her facial expression when she was first impaled on Vincent's cock. Lawrence exploded.