All Comments on 'Photoshoot with Desperate Mum'

by DurtyQwerty

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT! More please...continue using the slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC !! KEEP IT GOING !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please more. Need to know what happens next, both in private and professionally with Shirley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lost me at the skank getting a boob job to 'step up her flirting game'. Can't find any empathy for her after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very tastefully done. Nothing crude, disgusting, forced or perverted.

Just fate binding two souls together, working (initially) towards surviving, and perhaps finally something beautiful.

One thing though, the resistance to anal was refreshing, should you go down that rabbit hole, you will make an enemy for ife. No action akin to bestiality in my makeup!

High five to the right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like everyone's comment....I too would like to see what happens between mother and son. Not sure why mom got upset after her son came in her. I thought she wanted him to cum in her. She is 52 and I'm sure getting pregnant isn't a huge concern with her.

I would have ended it with me cumming inside of my mother whispering: "The man in me wishes he could give you a baby. God mom, our baby would be so beautiful." And the mother could whisper back: "Do you want to make your mother Dylan? I would love to have your baby Dylan. Your beautiful baby."

The love scenes were tender and sweet as it should be between two people who found love. It's easy for most men on here to declare that they would fuck their mother in a heart beat. But for me it wouldn't be about getting some nice wet warm pussy. It would be about those tender moments. What does she smell like? What does she taste like. Looking into her eyes as I fill her womb with my golden honey....my baby batter. Looking into her eyes as I whisper to her..."that's the cock that is going to give you my babies mother".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story !! waiting for more parts of this story.

DurtyQwertyDurtyQwertyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, personally, I'm not into anal either! Bit strong saying you'd become my enemy! Do you mean like a nemesis?... That could be cool though..... :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Perfect, number of pages was less in your previous stories, now it's perfect, there should be atleast 15K words for a good story. Please write a wet version(pee drinking) of this and upcoming stories for us pee lovers, no one writes for us. I'll awesome real incest video links if you want. Or will share some natural vaiagras(effective on both male and female)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you let the agent fuck her, we are here to read incest stories, i don't want her to fuck anyone other than her son. Only mom-son sex, No sharing, swapping or fucking around, yes a little possessive and jealous, will you share your girlfriend with anyone?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Good start, but would have been just as good as a 4 page story versus a 7 page story. Ended too abruptly, as the after the shoot story could have actually been romantic. Same for a pregnant Mom. Thanks for skipping the anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, welcome to top authors club... It was so so hot, only Lovecraft's stories turn me on like this, but your teasing was very good. Let it be a stand alone story, no additional chapters are needed. Not a fan of long stories. Thank you very much for your story

k99rkyk99rkyabout 2 years ago

late 40's or 50+ that is the only mistake. but it was a perfect story. great build-up. well done.

Galama88aGalama88aabout 2 years ago

Chapter 2 need to be made

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting for your next mother and son story. Expecting atleast 1 story/month. Do you like Sexting & Squirting? Write one that belongs to those categories. Another suggestion; Son learns his mom's a pole dancer in a strip club, son becomes regular visitor, She squirts in son's glass, son drinks while his mom & everyone watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, thanks... Agree to k99rky, 18-21 yrs old son & 38-41 yrs old mom are perfect choice. No to mom fucking other guys, And prefer natural big tits over silicon.

To muskyboy, no, doesn't need more chapters, waste of time, he can write another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story. Shame about the boob job and initial willingness to fuck that gross agent but by the time they were taking pictures all was good in the world of mother son love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really liked that story und like others the boob job is not my preference but it fits the personality of the mother who is very quick deciding to do porn.

But why did it end so aprubtly?

I'd really Injoy reading the aftermath of the shooting. What do they think of each other, what Do they feel about having sex with bis mom/ her son?

AldebraAldebraabout 2 years ago

I loved at this for several reasons, but probably the biggest is that it's full of the "oh no, I know we shouldn't be doing this; we shouldn't go any further... but I can't help myself!" factor, which I find extremely arousing. In fact, if the "NonConsent/Reluctance" had less non-consent and more reluctance I'd be spending more time over there! And the Incest/Taboo section seems like a perfect place for it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great hopefully more to come..maybe other mother&sons

Or father &daughter couples to meet.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak7 months ago

the sons holding back too much, whats wrong with him? i think hes very gay

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Anal feels awesome when done right for the man and woman. Lost a star for the few errors I encountered but at least you got a four from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous