Photoshoot with My Sister

Story Info
A photoshoot between 2 sisters turns erotic.
4k words
4.66
61.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Ever since I was little, I've been an 'exhibitionist' and perfectly at home in front of a camera. I was always posing for the camera whenever dad got it out, which was often. My sister wasn't as keen, but never-the-less there were always lots of family photos floating about the house.

When I hit nineteen I was acutely aware that men were paying attention to me. I played up to that by flashing all the workmen in the area. I enjoyed the whistles and attention that I got.

It was a little after that that I became estranged from my family and moved away. That is another story and not one I'm willing to tell, apart from saying that some bad shit happened and to end it all, I moved away.

I got a room with a nice old lady and her husband and began working in a cafe as a waitress. This gave me the chance to flirt and tease the workers who used the place for breakfast. I always wore a very, very, short uniform skirt, which, when combined with my endlessly long legs, created havoc with the poor guys. They were always wondering if I had any panties on, often openly speculating within my earshot. I'd tease and flirt with them, hinting that maybe I did, and maybe I didn't, but all of us knew where the boundaries were, and it was all a bit of innocent fun.

But as I say, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, and there is one thing I'd always wanted to do, and that was a professional nude photoshoot. Not really for anyone else to share or see the photos, just for myself.

A friend of mine had set up a meeting with a local photographer called Mark who worked mainly in the glamour field. At first, Mark wasn't interested in seeing an amateur, but Tim showed him a couple of the photos my dad had taken of me and that had piqued his interest. A meeting was set up, and during that, it was agreed that Mark would be prepared to give me a chance with a shoot, and he even agreed to waive his regular fee if I was any good.

The shoot went off well. Apparently, I was a natural in front of the camera and hardly needed any direction at all. Certainly, a lot less than many of the professional models Mark normally worked with. I was enthusiastic and uninhibited; Mark even had to hold me back. The photos were a lot more "artsy" than I had expected. I suppose there was less, "get your tits out and show us your pussy", and more subtle shots where I was in a sweater and sat down, but my pussy was on show. As I say, very arty. That's not to say there weren't any basic full-frontal shots, there were, and plenty of them. Tim had come along with his wife to act as a chaperone, and we all had a great time. I think Tim really wanted to get a look at me in the flesh, so to speak. He'd seen all the nude photos of me on my computer and now he wanted to see the real thing.

Mark said that he'd be prepared to push my images through some agencies and he would pay me the going rate as a model, which is a lot more than I was getting as a waitress if I wanted to work with him. The idea appealed at first, but then I realised that this was different from doing a bit of flashing or posing for my own photos. Did I really want nude pictures of me in mags and all over the internet? Not really, so I declined.

Mark then made me another offer. He runs some classes for amateur photographers, and does some university courses as well, and he said he would be happy to offer me the gig as a model if I wanted it. I would get my choice of all the photos Mark took, but in return, he would pay me a reduced fee. Mark assured me that everything would be legal and above board. I would have complete control over all the images of me under a model release form. The idea appealed both to my exhibitionism, and the chance to get more photoshoots. I mean, what more could a girl with an exhibitionist streak want than to pose for a bunch of hopefully horny students?

So I did a couple of gigs with the students and one more with Mark. The images were stunning; the difference between a professional with a full studio setup equipped with proper lighting and props and the ones I posed for my dad was like night and day. And dad is a very good amateur; even Mark admitted that.

The session with Mark alone was a bit more hard-core in theme, but still very restrained. A lot more than I really wanted or expected. Mark was into the art side of things, while I had suggested we use some toys to spice things up a bit more.

One day Mark said that he'd like to do a bondage set with me, and he suggested he'd like to take it hard-core. Lots of chains, whips, gags, that sort of thing. Now we'd done some mild shots like that, but what Mark was hinting at was really hard-core. I wasn't sure. The other thing was I would be vulnerable in some of the positions, although I never had any reasons to doubt Mark's professionalism. I said I'd think about it, especially when Mark insisted that I have a chaperone of my own choice along.

Another thing I was doing at this time was I had started writing erotica and posting it on a couple of websites. I had been contacted by another female writer, who encouraged me and gave me help. She pointed out errors and subtle changes favouring the technical side of things than anything else, but her encouragement and support were fierce. We even wrote a couple of stories together, but as of yet, those have never been posted.

She encouraged, without pushing me to think about doing the bondage shoot. She'd seen all of my nude photos, even the ones taken by my dad. Some of them nobody else has seen apart from me. She'd been amazed at how casual I had been about them, but told me she thought I had a perfect body and that from what she could tell, I was a natural in front of the camera.

As all this was going on, I had re-established contact with my one year older sister, Sarah. She came to stay with me one weekend and the bond that we had was once again reconnected. I told her about what had happened at home and why I'd had to leave. I think she had half guessed anyway.

My author friend suggested that I ask Sarah if she would be my chaperone and even suggested that Sarah could dress up and act like a Dom in some of the shots. She has a very dirty and perverted mind, but is fun and that's what I like about her.

I talked it over with Sarah, at first she was hesitant about appearing in the shoot as she is married and wanted no nudes of her anywhere, not even a flash of her boobs. Mark said that was okay as he had the ideal outfit that would suit her perfectly.

Sarah agreed to at least accompany me to the shoot and see how she felt about joining in when she got there, but I could tell she was more than a little intrigued and wanted to be involved as long as she maintained her modesty.

The day of the shoot arrived, and we took the train to Marks studio, giggling like a pair of schoolgirls, not two women, one of whom was married, in their early to mid-twenties. I suppose it was all nervous energy.

When we got to the studio, Mark was the gentleman as always. We had a brew as his wife helped set up the stage and props, and then got the lighting rig ready; they work as a pair that way. She's pretty cool about him working with naked and semi-naked women all day, but as she's there, nothing is going to happen anyway.

Mark showed us the set he intended to use. There was a big cross that I would be chained to. Actually, it would look like I was chained to it, but the chains wouldn't be locked. There was also a trapeze, and a sort of love swing. I could tell Sarah was getting more interested and excited, as was I.

As soon as the first set was ready, I didn't waste any time, got my kit off and started posing. I think that Sarah was shocked at how casually I stripped off. The first few photos were nothing to get excited about, just me and Mark getting in the mood.

Then Mark got Sarah to chain me up as he never ever touches the models, and some of the chains were going into very intimate places. I could tell Sarah was hesitant at first as her hand had to wrap a chain between my legs and settle it against my pussy lips.

"It's okay, don't worry," I told her.

Mark took a few shots and then asked Sarah if she'd like to be in one. Sarah nodded her head. As she was wearing leather jeans and jacket, Mark didn't have to get her to change as the outfit worked exactly as he wanted. Sarah and Mark both made sure her face was never in shot. We did a load more pictures before having a break and changing the set.

Mark asked Sarah if she fancied getting into a costume. Sarah wasn't sure she wanted to, or even if she could do it. Mark told her that she would be revealing nothing more than a bit of cleavage and a lot of leg; she would have a mask on to match the costume and wouldn't even need to take her panties off. Mark had hit the spot with Sarah, as like me, she has incredibly long legs, although hers are a little slimmer than mine are and she loves to show them off.

Sarah was still unsure, so Mark got his wife to bring out the costume he had in mind. When we both saw the outfit, we knew that Sarah had no choice. She would have to wear it. It was a short, scarlet latex dress with a zip down the front. The skirt ended just below her bum cheeks while the top finished just above her boobs. It would mould to Sarah's body like a second skin when she put it on. There were a pair of matching shoes with leather ties that wrapped around her calves. They had heels so high they would be impossible to walk in, but in a photo, would look killer. Like me, Sarah was drooling at the outfit. I wanted to wear it myself, it was that sexy, and I normally want to do the nude stuff.

Sarah agreed to at least try the outfit on, but as soon as she said that, we all knew she would agree to at least some photos being taken in it. Otherwise why waste the time putting it on? Sarah went into the dressing area and put the costume on, re-emerging looking stunning, sexy as hell, and like a real Dominatrix, which was the very aim of the outfit in the first place.

In contrast to me, who has a figure that can best be described as Amazonian, with auburn, almost copper coloured hair, Sarah is more willowy in her figure with blonde hair, and piercing blue/grey eyes. One thing we both have in common is incredibly long legs. I stand at five-feet-eleven-inches in bare feet, and Sarah isn't much shorter than me. Now in the heels, she towered above me.

The addition of her mask was the killer touch and simply made the costume and Sarah look drop-dead fuckable. Mark added a little choker collar for her as well, just to complete the outfit. It's all these little touches that make the difference.

I was soon onto the set and chained up. We did a few shots, the best being me on all fours, Sarah towering over me, a whip draped over my arse, and hanging between my legs. She had hold of a chain attached to a dog collar around my neck, pulling my head up and back.

During another break, Sarah went into the dressing room, and when she came back, she had shed her panties, saying, "They just didn't feel right in this outfit, and I trust you, Mark, not to get too intimate with my pictures." She had also undone the zipper at the top a little so that more of her cleavage was showing; exposing the top of her nipples. I hadn't realised that the top was that low down. Fucking hell, she looked hot. She could dominate me as much as she wanted to, I thought to myself.

I'd seen an outfit that I wanted to try, but wasn't sure if either Sarah or Mark would go for it. I whispered to Mark what I wanted, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head at my suggestion. I grabbed the outfit off the rack as Mark went to set up the stage, and his wife helped me with my makeup.

As I walked back onto the set, I was wearing a robe so Sarah couldn't see my outfit. Mark positioned Sarah in the pose I had suggested to him. She was on her knees, looking up at me for a change. I pulled the robe off and threw it to Mark's wife. Underneath, I was in a sexy nun's habit with the full wimple. It was short and in black silk or satin. My bright ruby red lips made a striking contrast to the stark black and white of the outfit and only added to the debauched and blasphemous look.

Sarah gasped as she looked up at me. In her position on her knees, it looked as if she was in supplication to me, begging for absolution. I had a pair of white lace panties on, which I pulled halfway down my legs. Mark instructed Sarah to take hold of them as if she was pulling them down. Her face was inches away from me, and I could feel her hot breath all over my thighs. My pussy was shaved bare, and you could see my lips glistening.

Sarah's eyes had taken on a strange look; her head edged nearer and nearer to me until her mouth was a fraction of an inch away from my pussy. I could hear Mark's camera whirling as he took photo after photo, tracking in on Sarah as she inched closer and closer. Her tongue had started to protrude from her lips. Closer and closer still.

She can't be, I thought to myself! Then Sarah's face was pressing against me, her lips kissing my pussy softly. But she didn't stop there. Her tongue forced its way into my pussy, licking up and down my slit with an insistent force.

"Fucking hell!" I heard Mark and his wife whisper in unison. I sensed, more than felt, Mark getting really close to us, framing Sarah's face as it was buried between my thighs with my pussy lips spreading all over her.

Sarah licked and licked me, switching between tonguing me to sucking on my clit, then her tongue would flick over it. I'd lost it, and was holding her head tightly against me as I fucked my pussy with her tongue. The fact that we were sisters never even registered in my consciousness, nor that another woman was eating my pussy with such delight and gusto.

My orgasm crashed over me like a rolling Atlantic wave breaking on the beach. I rotated and ground my face into Sarah who never once broke contact with me even as my juices began to flow out of me and cover her face, making it sticky.

As I literally shrieked out my orgasm, I broke away from Sarah and pushed her onto her back on the floor, spread her legs, and dove between them. Her pussy was sopping wet. My God, she was even more turned on than I was. The aroma of sexual arousal that was coming off her was hypnotic and intoxicating in its intensity.

Like Sarah had done with me, I didn't rely on subtlety. This was too primal and raw in its intensity. My tongue powered into Sarah time and time again. She was writhing under me as she got off on my attention to her clit. Then I felt something rubbery placed into my hand. I took the chance to look at it. Mark's wife had given me a fake cock. It was about eight inches long, quite thick, and it looked surprisingly lifelike with veins sticking out. I didn't even think, I slammed it hard and as far into Sarah as I could and began to roughly fuck her with it.

Sarah tried to push up against the cock, but I held her down as my tongue flicked over her clit. With the combination of my tongue and the dildo, Sarah didn't last long before she exploded, and it was an explosion into her own climax.

Things didn't end there, however. I looked over as Sarah was twitching and saw that several other toys had been placed nearby. One was a strap-on that had a fake cock exactly like the one I'd just used on Sarah. I quickly stepped into the harness and stood over Sarah. As she regained some of her senses, she saw me with the cock pointing out in front.

"Where did you get that, and what are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to fuck you senseless again, and then you are going to do the same to me. I want this cock covered with your cum so that I can feel it in my pussy. But first, you are going to suck it like you would suck Dan's cock."

I don't know how I'd become so dominant and aggressive, but I had. I took hold of Sarah's blonde ponytail and held it as I rubbed the cock against her lips. Sarah licked the end, then opened her mouth and slipped it inside. She went to town sucking and slurping on the fake cock as if it was a real one.

When I felt ready, I pushed Sarah onto her back as she pulled her legs up and back. I didn't mess about but rubbed the end of the strap-on against her pussy for a few strokes, then plunged it into her and fucked her hard and fast. My generous bum was the power behind my strokes, and it seemed to be a blur I was thrusting into Sarah that quickly. Sarah grabbed one of the nearby pillows and pressed it into her face as she came, muffling her screams of ecstasy. She was shaking and rolling about; she was uncontrollable. Even with a fake cock, I could feel Sarah's pussy clamping on it. I pulled the cock from her with a slurping noise.

Sarah didn't muck about as she helped me out of the harness and stepped into it herself. This time she made me suck on the cock. It was slick and covered in her juices which I licked and cleaned off before giving a good impression of a porn star as she sucked cock.

Sarah wanted her fun now and ordered me onto all fours. As soon as I was ready, I felt her position the cock against my pussy lips, then, with one quick thrust of her hips, she slammed into me. She was so hard and fast, it almost knocked the breath out of me. Sarah grabbed hold of my hair, pulling my head up and back as she fucked me remorselessly. My face was contorted in delighted pain as I came hard. My pussy locked so tightly on Sarah's strap-on cock I thought I'd snap it in half.

Sarah violently wrenched the cock from me, and we lay together, oblivious of our surroundings. Although, I was aware that ever the professional Mark was still filming things.

As I regained my senses, I managed to stand and pulled Sarah up as well. In a daze, we staggered to the changing room and got dressed. Mark called us into his office and gave me the flash drive from his camera, saying, "You need to keep these. All the images from the shoot are on here. I want you to know I have no copies of what took place. But if you want me to edit any for you, I will."

I looked at Sarah, who nodded agreement, so we spent the next hour or so selecting the best shots, which Mark downloaded to his system for working on later. He had got some great and very sexy photos. One of the best was the very instant that Sarah had pressed her tongue into my pussy. He must have sensed it was going to happen and got the image cropped very tight and up close. You could even see my pussy glistening as it opened. There was another shot of us both lying there, me in a nuns outfit and Sarah in her Dom costume. It was clear we had just had sex. The look on our faces could never be faked.

Mark promised that he would make the best of the images that he could and that he would email the results to me when he had finished with them, and he insisted that I keep the original disk copies. Mark wouldn't let us take a taxi to the train station, but drove us there himself. As he dropped us off, he said, "I know that was unplanned, but if you ever want to do a shoot like that again, let me know. Or even a video." I smiled at him, knowing that, regrettably, that would never happen. Maybe a hardcore session on my own, but nothing with Sarah.

The train journey and subsequent taxi ride back to my room were fairly quiet. I think both Sarah and I were trying to process what had happened between us. We'd never had any idea that we wanted to be intimate when we were young, and although I have played with the idea of taking a female lover, I knew that Sarah never had.

Sarah came into my room and sat down, looking at me sheepishly. Well, she had started things after all. I didn't know what to say, and neither did she.

"What's going to happen now?" I eventually asked her. "Are you going to tell Dan, or show him the photos?"

"No way! He doesn't even know that I was thinking about doing anything with you. If I showed him those and he knew that another man had seen us naked, he'd flip his lid."

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12