All Comments on 'Photoshoot with My Sister'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PanzerFeckPanzerFeckalmost 2 years ago

That's a fuck yes from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing style, great story!!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaalmost 2 years ago

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I love it!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

WOW !

That was a quick, easy to follow fun read !

I was delited to finally see a pair of sisters getting with the program.

I hope there will be a continuation of this story as well as other stories about this dynamic duo.

darken05darken05almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Was well written and sexy! Thanks for sharing it. 5*

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Fun story. Sibling sex, wether same gender or not is hot sex. However, I curious as to what bad thing happened at home that caused her to move out.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. It was well written and very erotic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

This was very good. It does seem there is a history that makes this all seem possible. Not sure if you plan to do more with this.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Amazingly hot story.

Poacher11Poacher11almost 2 years ago

Thank you Nikkie for another hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was Hot !!!

arsekoarsekoalmost 2 years ago

Terrific story Nikki. Loved the pace and intensity you captured of a spontaneously erotic and passionate moment.

First class story.

Cheers and thanks so much for sharing. Absolutely 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a follow up to this, a threesome with Dan would be hot! Maybe it starts out as a boudoir shoot and the sister joins as a surprise! I’d love to read a sequel. Well done!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Superb story that was so hot and erotic. Sarah was maybe a little too quick to start munching on her sisters pussy with what seemed like no encouragement from anyone, but in the end it was a beautifully written and sexy episode. So glad to hear that they resumed the lovemaking in the privacy of the bedroom. Which all goes to indicate that this liaison has some mileage still to go (with or without Dan or any other male participant)

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

Well written, by a superb hot author 5* All her stories get me highly aroused. Were to next, so many of this authors stories make my pussy so wet, before i even read them, just knowing that the sex will be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...