All Comments on 'Photoshop Omega: The Wizard'

by blkngry

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

MORE MORE MORE. It was so much cool. Suspience trill and satisfaction. Thank you.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
This is worded like it's the end.

So this is what's reflected in my comment.

Great story. I do not usually go for the trans gender ones, but this was good.

I do hope there's more, but I am satisfied with what is here.

Excellent job, and ask that you write plenty more, either of this or other tales you can think up.

ES

Fun2neFun2nealmost 7 years ago
Great story,

Though it's not what I expected when I started reading it on chapter 1, this three-parter was a really good read.For all that happened, I think this chapter brings it to a pretty satisfying close. That said, I would like to know what happens to everyone after the fact. Something like an epilog would be nice. I think there might be room for one more chapter if you wanted to get the father involved, but short of knowing how the characters live from now on, I think I like it as it is. Thank you for your hard work making stories for us perverts out there blkngry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking magical word wizard

Between the body changes and the dramatic tension of Sharon/Chantel trying to fuck him over and his sweet, sweet revenge... And then Alaina to cap it off

Just beautiful...

Seriously that was great.

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 7 years ago
Awesome-est. Story. Ever!!!!

Honestly, I loved every part of it! And this chapter is the most perfect ending I've ever read on here (though I hope you give us some kind epilogue to tell us what happened to Chantel and Shari, maybe a look at Jake and Alaina's new relationship, and maybe something nice for dear ol' dad?). Again, this has to be my most favorite story on here and you wrote it beautifully!

BiceptualBiceptualalmost 7 years ago

I hope there are some follow-ups on their role-play.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
That was awesome!

There so needs to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY. LOVED IT. MIGHT READ IT AGAIN. BUT...

...for the Pete of Sake, PLEASE proofread before submitting! Jeez, did you write the whole thing in speech-to-text or something? If it weren't so captivating, and well-written, and HOT right from the beginning, I would have clicked away, the composition errors were so frustrating. Also, BREATH is something you take; BREATHE is something you do.

...sorry to be so down. Did you catch that it was captivating and well-written and HOT right from the beginning? Because it was, in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ridiculously Good Fun

OMFG ~ that was a fun ROMP.

Not too nerdy, or too over-explainey of the 'magic'... just moving the story along with good highs and modest rests in between. It moved fast enough to gloss over "huh?" that might occur to a more discerning reader (giggle-snort), and kept me wanting to see what happened next.

This one makes my list of must-read-again.

Thanks !

cmsheaffcmsheaffabout 6 years ago
Very entertaining and well worth the five stars. Good ending

Great twist with the alliance with Alaina

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please continue with him moving in with her. Just thinking of the people and creatures he could create is such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epilogue:

Jake discovers a program add-on that affects the personality of the subject.

He changes Chantel into a genuinely nice person who finds work as a stripper.

He changes Shari the same way.

Shari eventually gets Chantel pregnant.

wicked62wicked62almost 5 years ago
😞

This is too over the top for me. I thought the first installment was much better.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Whatever you do

Please make sure he keeps fucking Chantelle & Sharon so this stays in the incest/taboo category.

AZslyderAZslyderover 3 years ago
Awesome

I love your work as always, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You've speller Chantell with a 'S' once, and changed the Pov from First person to third person when Jake meets Alaina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any chance of more chapters?

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyover 1 year ago

Kooky! Inventive! Although not really my bag of tea. Some very amusing turns of phrase! Double-check spelling; bit of a bugaboo for some readers (hand raised).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblkngry@blkngry
Writing is the door to fantasy that can be freely entered—a place that other mediums can only (with great effort) touch. The most direct path to dreams, daydreams, and desires. And should you so desire, you can follow me on @blkngry1 or contribute patreon.com/blkngry

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES