All Comments on 'Photoshopped - Julie's Story'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What the fuck was this bullshit?

If her w husband was willing to have her raped and/or mutilated and killed, then he clearly was a psychopath to begin with and it’s easy to see that her mother was right.

He’s on par with the Murdaugh scion who is on trial for blowing his dons brains out and killing his wife.

Yeah, that’s your “husband”. A fucking psychopath who is willing to kill his ex wife because he hates her so much, it justifies his sadism.

Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Ummm No

Recommend writer to go back to posting his creations in the NonConsent/Reluctance category. Although, it had a BTB element, this was pretty much all NonConsent/Reluctance and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then he pays for Malaika to be killed and his ex's face to be carved up and then her to be used by a nasty diseased cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Do you hate all women, or is there one particular one you'd love to destroy?

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

An ugly story about horrible people, the only good thing about it was the fact that it was short. I honestly suspect that the author has some serious issues with the female of the species.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Oh shucks.

That twist in the end was very surprising.

So meaning in the end both the cheating trailer wife and John each had their happy endings?

But isn't it kind of contradiction what the convicted ex-wife said at the beginning...?

"They say you can get used to anything. It's been three months since I was convicted and sent to this hellhole of a prison where every day is a horror show, to which I'll never adjust." And then she said she's happy she's in prison having all these wonderful orgasms? Maybe she's saying that because she's already accepted being in a hellhole and doing horror shows every day: if you can't avoid it, might as well enjoy it. Hell forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf. There’s 30 seconds of my life I’ll never get back. Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who are Steve and Gloria and why did they want to destroy John's marriage? What revenge did John take against them? Too many holes in this story, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written, no context or real plot. just pretty dang bad all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll give it to you, you aren’t afraid the break the mold on themes. This is almost schizophrenic… and I kinda dig it.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but your orgy of violence has little to do with "LW"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost points for being a story mainly about lesbian sex and spousal humiliation.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

So, who are Steve and Gloria and why did they set out to fuck up her life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty ugly story that belongs, at the very least, in Non-con. If she fisted him, he would have needed surgery to repair the damage. Really bad, both actions and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minor thing, but the aks / ask thing is not that simple, both pronunciations come from Middle English and which one you use depends on how your version of English made its way to you.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Posting a follow-up story without an introduction presumes that everyone remembers what you wrote. Curious, I clicked on your profile and saw a preceding story. Sadly, the hyperbole ruined the first story, and continued in this one, too. What reads like an attempt to write a dry, jocular commentary (e.g. a woman being tortured by her cellmate having a casual reflection on her past), fell flat. It works in a Marvel comic but not in erotic fiction. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Bigfundrew-

Read Part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wauw, pretty graphic story -though not in a good way...This is NC, not LW. While writing can be therapeutic, this does not seem to be the case here. Rather, the writer should get some therapy and get to the bottom of why he hates women so much for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As bad as this chapter is, the various commenters who couldn't be bothered to read the "Previous Part" listed under "READ MORE OF THIS SERIES" to find the answers to their questions are worse.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Low score like the first one. Once again it seemed to hate the husband character more then the actual people who were doing wrong, he was badly abused physically/mentally and still gets insulted by his prison wife for having a skinny dick and funding her lifestyle while she is living happily. What revenge was there? What did John do in the context of the story to deserve all the horrors visited upon him? I had hoped this follow up would fix some of what was wrong with the first story, most importantly the lack of revenge on those who deserved it, but if anything the author doubled down. Bad story both parts.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

That was a BTB that I didn’t enjoy. Surely a vengeful John could send a little retribution Steve and Gloria’s way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh whackadoodle.

I think your reading comprehension is very low.

If the ex husband is a psychopath...it's only after his psychopath ex-wife turned him into one.

It's a story (not a very good one in my opinion) about revenge. A wife who for zero reason decides she will commit all kinds of atrocities against her husband. Tortures him.

Then she is sentenced to prison for 30 years for her crimes. And he pays a bull dyke to make her life a living hell in prison.

But it turns out I guess she loves the hell that is prison with the ugly bull dyke?

Dumb. But I guess it takes a psychopath to make someone else become a psychopath.

All of which seems to have gone way over your head? Which I guess should surprise none of us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid broad with an I Q as low as her self worth. Story wasn’t anywhere as good as the first part.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

It’s nice when a person knows they’ve found their place in life, the place where they truly belong, in Julie’s case it’s in prison servicing a bull dyke, hopefully for many years to come.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Worse than part one. She has no real justification, and quite frankly I hate to see her find any happiness even in prison. She's completely unlikable and unrepentant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story was shit. Just.....all bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous