All Comments on 'Physical Attraction Denied'

by Kamular84

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad

I liked this a lot! Needs an Editor to flesh out rough areas. Like run on sentenances but no biggie. Good development. Easily understandable problem. I'm sure many of us readers can relate. Shame they never made a go of it.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good story. How about another chapter or two?

Kamular84Kamular84about 5 years agoAuthor

I haven't given much thought to adding chapters to this story but its worth a thought I have a few other stories I'm working on right now so please be patient ill work on another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And the problem is?

'Sarah is considered to be my sister in law because my sister and her brother aren't married but have children together. Legally and technically she's not my sister but life has this code that's written where you can't date or have special relations.'

I read these lines in the first paragraph and regrettably I couldn't read any further, it just seemed too silly -- or maybe you live in a society so different from my own?

I've never percieved there to be any problem if a man marries the sister of his brother's wife. 'Hey, isn't this cute: These two brothers will tomorrow marry each their own of those two sisters. It's going to be a double wedding, and I guess their parents will be very proud!'

So why is there any problem with 'Hey, These two siblings, the younger brother and sister of the Johnsons, will tomorrow marry another couple of siblings, the younger sister and brother of the Thompsons respectively. It's going to be a double .... '???

Kamular84Kamular84about 5 years agoAuthor

I was just simple trying to explain that we aren't physically related but her brother is dating my sister and have children together to simple explain things the story is party non fiction. I'm sorry you got confused by my explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Head scratcher

The problem was Mark was a total WIMP. She threw herself at him EVERY time they met and he wimped out every time till the end part of this story...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Confused, again

If your sister is married to her brother, then she must be your sister as well. That's the way families work. You can have more than one sibling.

So who is the sister in law If your brother is married to your sister. Do you have a second married brother? Why not just say so, you are allowed to have 3 siblings. Unless you are in China where I think they only all one child, although you end up with lots of older half sisters if you are the boy. Only place where divorce must be bigger business than US.

Kamular84Kamular84about 5 years agoAuthor

I'll repeated AGAIN we aren't related my sister is not married to her brother, they have children together but NOT married it's just part of the story maybe I'll just delete the story if all you care is my relationship with this girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous