Physical Attraction Denied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling while looking up into her eyes I say "Sarah, my beautiful Sarah, why can't it be a different place and time, I want to show you how a princess should be treated" Wrapping my arms around her pulling her down onto my chest, laying her head down on my chest and we both sigh. As we're both lying like this hoping this moment lasts forever and everything feels perfect?

My hard member has other ideas throbbing against her wet panties. Taking initiative Sarah slides her hand down between our embraced bodies taking my throbbing member into her fingers, aiming with her hand; using her fingers to slide her panties to the side before rubbing my cock up and down her wet folds and finding her pussy opening. Pressing back causing just the tip to my cock to slide inside her pussy looking into my eyes she moans, pushing herself back to allow her pussy to slide my cock in deeper moaning as my cock goes deeper every time she moves further back, always trying to maintaining eye contact with me.

Feeling her tight pussy around my cock feels so amazing, all I can do is close my eyes and raise my head moaning and opening my eyes to looking into her beautiful blue eyes as we both moan.

"I've dreamed of this moment for the longest time there's no way did I ever imagine you could feel this good Sarah" looking into those gorgeous eyes feeling my heart skip a beat.

Sarah finishes sliding down on my cock taking all of my 7 inches into her pussy as I feel her ass resting on my hips, looking into her eyes to see her close hers and moan feeling content with me so deep inside her.

Putting my hands down onto her hips and lifting her up slightly before I thrusting myself up causing Sarah to catch her breath, moan and cry out "Easy Mark, you're are so deep inside of me it feels like you're in my belly button you'll have to give me a few moments to adjust."

Letting myself relax for a moment looking into her eyes I'm wondering can I just stay like this forever!

She starts to lift herself and letting herself slide back down onto my cock moaning, her movement on-top of me getting higher and faster with every movement as she starts to pick up pace.

The feeling is so intense wanting to show her who I really am I grab her around the waist, pulling her down into me before rolling her on her back kissing her on the lips, telling her "Let me show you how a real man treats a lady" rolling beside her our bodies laying on beside each other.

Kneeling up onto my knees I watch as she slides over to the centre of the bed I climb between her legs, in this light she looks so radiant taking a few moments to admire her laying there in all her beauty. Leaning in to kiss her on the lips, I turner her head to the side to kiss her on the ear lobe and nibbling on her ear causing her to catch her breath, I kiss my way down her neck to her shoulder blade and kill my across the front, kissing my way back up to her other ear before biting it playfully.

My kisses trace back down her neck towards her breasts while taking my left hand, tracing the back of my hand from her knee up along her inner thigh as my fingers make contact with her panties causing her to flinch and moan.

She's moaning as my fingers make contact with her saturated panties, hooking my fingers under the edge of her panties as I move them to one side, exposing her pussy to my touch running my fingers from the top of her mound down along to her ass hole and back through the wet lips of her pussy, until my finger tips make contact with her sensitive clit causing her to flinch with my touch.

Her head's raised up seeing eyes are closed as she moans when she feels my fingers slide back down and just the tip of my fingers slide inside her pussy and taking my fingers back out of her wet pussy and rubbing my fingers up her sensitive lips touching her clit, feeling her flinching. She's moaning as I watch her lift her head to watch as I tracing my fingers around her sensitive clit. I move my head closer and start tracing my tongue around her nipple, taking her nipple into my mouth sucking on it gently and then gently biting her nipple, eventually biting on her nipple hard enough to cause her to cry out and moan.

Looking into her eyes and asking "Have you ever had your pussy eaten before Sarah?"

"Yeah a few times, they weren't very good at it, only making me wet to fuck me."

Rising up so my face is level with hers I kiss her on the lips and tell her "Let me show you how a real man does it!"

Lowering myself back down to kiss her nipple, my kisses start making my way down her tummy towards her belly button. Circling my tongue around her belly button looking up and watching her facial expression to see her eyes are closed her head is raised facing the wall above us but she's biting her bottom lip.

Lifting her ass up to remove her panties before parting her legs, moving in closer I start kissing my way over her pussy mound and down slowly reaching her moist tight pussy, the smell coming from her pussy is so intoxicating you can tell from that sweet smell she's turned on and wanting this so bad, I run my tongue along her pussy lips causes her to flinch as my tongue makes contact with her clit.

The taste and smell coming from her pussy is so hard to describe. It's like looking at nice moist cake, light and fluffy but then you take a bite and it tastes incredibly moist sweet but with a hint of tang, but the smell is what gets to you, it's a sweet smell you know you only get from a girl who's so turned on, looking down at her pussy you notice beads of pussy juice dribbling down between her lips and onto the sheet.

She's moaning as I start to flick her clit with my tongue, tracing her lips with my fingers their wet from how turned on she is, positioning my fingers at her tight opening watching my fingers disappear inside of her tight love tunnel, sliding into the second knuckle, Sarah lifts her ass as she adjusts allowing me better access to her pussy. She's so wet my fingers slide inside deeper, causing me no problems with friction she's got such a tight feeling pussy that each time I watch my fingers slide in and out of her pussy, and I feel my fingers rubbing along her inner walls.

Moaning, feeling how wet she's getting each time my fingers slide in and out of her pussy, I don't think she can get any wetter but as I curl my fingers inside her rubbing the inside of her pussy behind her clit, I look down to see her love juice is pooling in the palm of my hand, each time I rub I am rewarded with another squirt of juice hitting my fingers, she has my hand so full of her juice it runs over the sides of my hand, looking down under my hand noticing she has also made a wet patch on the sheet under her ass.

Her moaning starts to get really loud and intense forgetting we have visitors I have to remind her "Shh Sarah, remember we aren't alone babe."

"I can't help it Mark you shouldn't be turned me on so much, you feel amazing and it's so hard to keep quiet."

I moan looking up at her face, her eyes are closed and biting her bottom lip. Sensing she's starting to get to a point I've wanted since I kissed her for the first time, back before we lost contact, by the moaning and movement of her hips I can tell she's nearing an orgasm.

Starting to raise her ass off the bed to match my fingers, Sarah's moaning and whispers "You keep going you're going to make me cum!"

"Would you like me to stop?" giggling knowing the answer already, I stop my tongues assault on her clit.

Quickly and impatiently she responds "NO you can't PLEASE MARK don't stop I'm about to CUM."

Going back to flicking her clit with my tongue feeling her first wave of an orgasm splash over her as I feel her pussy grip my fingers tight, her hips start to shake as her orgasm hits her full force, her pussy's gripping my fingers so tight she pushes my fingers out of her pussy and turns herself over on her side shaking frantically, she's moaning struggling to catch her breath.

I crawl back up the bed and lay beside her as I watch her and It takes her a few minutes to regain her composure. Before rolling over into my arms and kissing me telling me "That was amazing where did you learning to do that."

I just smile and tell her "That's my little secret all that matters is that you enjoyed and came!"

She moans, still trembling she tells me "That was amazing Mark, no-one has ever made me feel like that, you made me cum so hard I can't stop shaking."

Rolling her onto her side I show her the puddle between us, she looks down at the puddle giggling.

Sliding her hand down my briefs and firmly grips me before telling me "You haven't cum yet."

Rolling her onto her back I position between hers apart and up to her breasts as I climb between her legs, giving her a kiss on the lips. Looking at her breathing now turned gentle telling her "So I guess it's my turn to cum now huh!"

My hand slides between us to position my throbbing cock at her saturated pussy entrance; she moans feeling me slide my hard cock inside of her as I thrust deep she gasps for air trying to catch her breath. Thrusting into her harder and deeper each time, her head is tilted back and all she can do is moan as my hands trace up her outer thighs towards her knee's, grabbing her knees and lifting her legs higher allowing me to penetrate her tight pussy deeper with each thrust, my thrusts are met by her moaning, catching her breath's with each thrust.

Continuing thrusting inside of her for a few mesmerising minutes, this moment lasting forever being my only wish. I start to feel that feeling, I'm about to cum; looking into her eyes telling her "I'm going to cum, do you want me to pull out or do you want me to cum inside of you?"

She quickly responds with "Cum inside me Mark, Oh please cum inside me!"

Just as she speaks these words I feel the point of no return looking into her eyes feeling my balls tighten and cock start to throb, thrusting deep inside of her one last time before feeling my cock start to cum sending stream after stream of my cum deep inside her pussy. Giving long drawn out moans feeling the last of my seed pump inside of her. She moans opening her eyes looking at me smiling.

Rolling off her and onto my side, taking her into my arms I smile and kiss her passionately on the lips only stopping kissing her long enough to whisper in her ear "This moment right here I'm going to remember and treasure for the rest of my life!"

We must've fallen asleep cuddling into each other. The next morning I woke up with her still in my arms, I moan smile and kiss her tenderly telling her "Good morning, my beautiful Sarah!"

She opens her eyes looking at me and smiling and whispers "Good morning Mark!"

That was the last time I seen her I've spoken to her plenty of times and even made plans to move to be with her, or relocating her and her kids to love with me. However every time I think I'm starting to get my chance she gets scared and pushes me away again.

But I'll never forget the night we made love on the floor of her lounge room and we fell to sleep in each other's arms.

I cherish this memory like it happened last night.

12