All Comments on 'Physical Co-education Ch. 02'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent imagery

I have found your writing to be rather poetic in the past, and the mirror exam was terrific!

A while back I wrote a piece of verse in the shape of a woman's body and here are the first few lines:

..It all is..

in the head.

Is hot? Not?

Think on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Nice

It was different than others here, yet most poignant. He found how to touch her core with gentle love making. I suspect she realized the gem she found in him, hoping he would join her at State with them living together. Does it lead to a lifetime commitment? I look forward to the next chapter, if there is one. Today's view on sex is much diminished, even the two teachers taught nothing about love making, only about the physical aspects; seems to me they never remember the brain is the most important sex organ.... 5 stars, and thank you very much.

weftandwarpweftandwarpabout 6 years ago

Ok, I enjoyed this. It is creative demonstrating an imagination that is original. I love the way the language is spliced, it provides a continuum that is evocative. The only suggestions would be to have it as a stand alone story as it doesn't seem to fit with the first one as well as one would expect. I'd also get rid of the opening paragraph as all the information in it has been or could have been placed elsewhere in the story - the second paragraph is a much better opening.

It made me think and that is a wonderful thing. 5 and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Goddammit, this is so sweet! You really captured the tenderness of how sometimes people's hearts just touch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m sure I read this story before. But there were more chapters. Did I hallucinate ?

TracieppaTracieppaabout 1 month ago

Creative!

You have a wonderful memory.

5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous