Physical Exam Pt. 05 - Size Assessment

Story Info
Jack returns to the doctor.
1.8k words
4.18
11.1k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Dr. Lund was talking to the nurse, Jack arrived at the clinic. He checked in with Kimberley at the front desk and didn't notice that she was blushing a little. "Any change in your medical history?" She asked.

He shook his head no. She asked him to sit and wait. He fidgeted nervously but very soon heard his named called by the same nurse who had been there during his last visit.

The nurse again led jack back at got his height, weight, and blood pressure. He again sneaked a look at her bum as she walked, not getting caught this time.

As she left the exam room she handed him a gown "Put this on, nothing underneath, opening in the back. The doctor will be with you shortly."

Jack sat there for a few minutes, pretending to read that same ancient magazine as last time. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and the doctor and nurse both came in.

Jack stared in disbelief for a moment. Dr. Lund was a woman? And what was the nurse doing here? He was so lost in thought that he almost didn't hear the doctor saying "I've asked Nurse Jackson to be present today given the nature of the screening." Jack just nodded dumbly, barely processing what the doctor said.

The doctor instructed Jack to stand. She rolled a stool in front of him and sat on it, a cloth measuring tape sticking out of her pocket.

With her sitting in front of him like that, he could see the top of her breasts and the top edge of her bra as her pink button up shirt hung a bit away from her body.

He looked up at the ceiling and tried to think about anything but the doctor as he could feel himself starting to swell a bit. Then he heard the doctor saying "I'm going to lift the gown now."

As she lifted it, she turned to the nurse "Veronica, please hold the patient's gown up for me." The nurse stepped up next to Jack and held the gown up, looking away.

Jack blushed deeply, wishing he could crawl into a hole and disappear. He felt his penis deflating as the doctor looked at it. He almost jumped as she lift it slightly and held it in her hand.

He began to swell a bit again. The doctor placed the tape along the top of his penis and measured it. "Hmm, 7cm." She said. She looked at the results from the last exam and then measured him again "8cm now."

Jack blushed deeply as he quickly became harder, his penis stiffening completely. Looking up at Jack, the doctor said "It's a normal reaction, don't be embarrassed. And at least now I don't have to use a drug to induce an erection."

The doctor placed the tape measure along the top of him and pushed him down a bit, parallel to the floor. "10.7 cm" she said. Double-checking the results from the last exam, she checked again "10.7 cm again."

Jack stared straight ahead as she measured him, his cheeks crimson. The nurse continued to hold the gown up, looking away. However as the doctor announced the length measurement, she glanced down, sneaking a peak. She was glad neither of the others was looking at her face as a bit of a smirk showed in her lips.

Making a note on the form about the length measurement, the doctor then wrapped the tape measure around the middle part of his penis and commented 9.8 cm, making a note in the exam form.

She smiled apologetically at Jack. "Only one more thing to go. Just try to relax."

Jack forced a weak smile as the doctor got the beads out. She rolled his left testicle between her fingers, comparing it with the beads as she explained "I am checking your testicle size."

Looking up at the nurse she asked her "Can you mark 14ml for the left testicle in the form please?" The doctor then switched and rolled the right one between her fingers, comparing it with the beads in her other hand "And note 15ml for the left please?"

They released the gown, letting it cover Jack again. Excusing the nurse, the doctor turned to Jack and asked him to come over to the laptop station with him. She smiled softly at him as he moved nervously next to her as she pulled up a journal article on her laptop.

Doctor: "Jack, when you had your physical, Dr. Sturgeon suggested that we evaluate you for a condition called micropenis. Do you know what that is?"

Jack: "Um, y-yes. I did a bit of reading about it after my exam."

Doctor: "This is a nomograph that shows the percentage of penile measurements below different levels for the U.S. population. It is the best study of penis size that we have so far. I'm going to put your numbers in, and then we'll discuss the results."

Jack squirmed nervously as he stood there next to the attractive doctor, only the gown covering him. He watched as she typed in his measurements and saw the slider move on the cumulative distribution.

The doctor continued, explaining the results. "Your erect length measurement was 10.7 cm. This is approximately the 3rd percentile. Your girth is 9.8 cm, or about the 10th percentile.

Now, I couldn't really get accurate measurements of flaccid length and girth because you had already started to become erect. But if we use the measurement from last time, 5.5 cm, you'd be at about the 2nd percentile. Your flaccid girth measurement is probably off because you had started to grow then, but if we used it, you'd be at about the 15th percentile."

The doctor paused and looked over at Jack, smiling softly. "You are small Jack, but you do not have a micropenis." Jack smiled weakly and stammered a bit "T-thank you... I think."

The doctor continued to smile softly at Jack. "At your age, you're probably done growing. But your size does not mean you can't have a satisfying sex life. There are are good resources available about the best sex positions for men with small penises. And oral sex is always a good option. Do you have any questions about the size assessment of your penis?"

Jack shook his head no, blushing crimson. "I - I don't think so."

The doctor looked back at Jack. "There is one more assessment I would like to do. Your testicles are also on the small side. I would like to get a sperm sample so that we can do a sperm count. I want to make sure you won't have fertility problems later in life."

Jack gasped slightly and squirmed "A, a sperm sample? How would that work?"

The doctor smiled softly "Well, I would give you the sample jar, and you would need to fill it after I leave the room. Think you can do that for me?"

Jack nodded, blushing even deeper 'Um, yeah. I think I can."

The doctor bent over to get a sample jar from a cabinet, accidentally giving Jack a view down her shirt. Standing up, she caught Jack staring and smiled slightly at him saying "I'll be back in a bit" as she handed him the jar.

The doctor turned and walked out, closing the door behind her. Jack held the jar, looking at it for a moment. Then he looked around the room, wondering how he should do this. He finally stood next to the table and held the gown up with one hand.

He used two fingers and his thumb on his other hand to start stroking himself. He looked around the room as he started to masturbate. He couldn't help but think how weird it felt to do this here, in the doctors office.

After a few minutes he wasn't getting closer so he tried to visualize the images from the porn site he had been looking at the previous evening. That helped, but he still wasn't that close. After what must have been about 10 minutes, there was a soft knock at the door followed by the doctor quickly entering.

Jack turned deep crimson as the doctor walked in and saw him stroking his small but very erect penis. He stopped and desperately tried to cover himself with his hands. The doctor gave him a bit of a smile and asked kindly "Having trouble producing a sample?" Jack nodded, his cheeks crimson in embarrassment.

The doctor demanded firmly but kindly "show me how you were doing it." Jack croaked "W-w-what?" The Doctor repeated more firmly "Show me how you were masturbating. It might help you finish."

Jack hesitated for a moment as the doctor stared at him. He finally moved his hand, letting her see his hard cock as he started to stroke it slowly again, swallowing hard. The doctor gave a hint of an amused smile as she watched him stroking himself.

Jack flushed deep crimson as the doctor stared, watching him masturbate as she leaned back against the counter, her arms crossed in front of her. As he got closer, he stroked faster, a soft moan escaping his lips. Hearing the moan, the doctor reminded Jack "Make sure you get it in the collection jar."

Jack lifted the jar and held it front of his penis, his hand shaking. He suddenly came, groaning softly, spurting into the jar, just barely covering the bottom of it with his cum.

Watching, the doctor waited until he was done and then took the jar from him and screwed the lid on. As she lifted it to look at the gradations on the side, Jack stood there uncomfortable, unsure of what to do as his penis softened and shrunk.

The doctor raised an eyebrow slightly as she said "less than 1ml in volume. We'll test the sperm count too." Hearing this, Jack blushed.

The doctor handed Jack a box of tissues and instructed him to clean up and get dressed as she took the specimen container and left the exam room saying she would be back in a few minutes. Jack quickly cleaned himself up and dressed again, taking a seat on the exam table.

The doctor returned with his chart in her hands. "Your ejaculate volume was on the low side Jack. We will check the sperm count, but we would also like you to produce another sample, this time at home." She handed him a condom in the wrapper together with a specimen jar.

"Please put this on and produce a sample some time when you can drop it off at our office within 30 minutes of producing it. Put the used condom in the specimen jar, and you can drop it off at the front desk. Do you have any questions?"

Jack took the specimen jar and nodded slightly no, his cheeks flushed. The doctor smiled softly at him "Please check out at the front desk on the way out."