Physical Exam Pt. 07 - Getting Ready

Story Info
Kimberly gets ready for a study session with Jack.
845 words
4.4
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes after experimenting with the large toy Kimberley came out of her room, dressed in yoga pants and a school sweatshirt. Taking a seat in the couch in the living room, she opened her laptop and looked at the picture of Jack's form that was in her phone. She typed Jack's email address in and wrote him a short message.

Dear Jack,

I don't know if you remember me, but I had chemistry class with you a couple of years ago. I saw you at the clinic today, and that reminded me of how good you are at chemistry. I have another chemistry class now, physical chemistry, and I was wondering if you would be willing to tutor me. I hope this isn't too out of the blue, but I could really use your help.

Sincerely,

Kimberly

Taking a deep breath, she sent the message before she could second guess herself.

Kimberley decided to clean up the house a bit to calm her nerves while she waited to see if Jack would reply quickly. After tidying up the living room she started sweeping the hallway that the two bedrooms and the living room connected to.

As she approached Jessica's room, the door opened, making Kimberly jump in surprise. Jessica stepped out, holding a glistening vibrator, her cheeks flushed deeply. Jessica chuckled when she saw Kimberely's shocked expression.

"What? You haven't used one of these before?" Jessica asked as she held up the toy. Shaking her head, Kimberley managed to mumble "N-no."

Jessica smirked, chuckling even more. "This one is great. One end goes in your pussy, the other in your ass. It feels amazing." Kimberley gaped in shock as Jessica walked past her into the bathroom to wash her toy.

Kimberly opened her laptop at the kitchen table and checked her email. Oh, a message from Jack saying he is available in 30 minutes. Was she actually going to do this?

Jessica came into the kitchen, having put her toy away. She saw Kimberley blushing and reading something laptop. "What are you up too? Something naughty?" She asked. Kimberley blushed even more and shook her head slightly no. "No, just arranging a study meeting for Chemistry."

Jessica smirked "With a guy?"

Kimberly, nodded, "Um, yes."

Jessica smirked even more "You're trying to get laid aren't you?" Kimberley turned bright red, eliciting a smirk and a chuckle from Jessica who then demanded "Come to your room with me, you can't go dressed like that."

Kimberley gasped "What?" but followed Jessica to her room. Jessica looked Kimberley over quickly and then commented "You have a nice body. You need to show it off more if you want to get laid. Take that dumpy sweatshirt off and let's find you something less appropriate."

Kimberley pulled the sweatshirt off, revealing an old tshirt. Jessica shook her head "Take that off too."

Kimberley pulled it of, blushing "Is this really necessary?" J

essica looked at Kimberly's practical, white bra "Don't you have a sexier bra?' Kimberley looked at Jessica dumbfounded as Jessica told her to take it off.

Blushing deeply, Jessica obeyed, removing her bra. She fidgeted nervously as Kimberley look at her breasts, a slight smile on her lips.

Jessica said softly "They're beautiful. Yes, you're going without a bra to your "study" session." Kimberly gasped "What? I've never done that." Jessica smirked, "Exactly, and how many guys have you been with?"

Kimberly sighed, blushing "Fine, but I'm wearing a shirt!" Jessica continued to smirk as she went to the closet and started going through Jessica's clothes. She pulled a long sleeve lightweight, almost lacy button up shirt. "Perfect. Put this on."

Kimberly grumbled under her breath but put the shirt on, buttoning it up. "No, no, not like that!", Jessica gave an exasperated a huff and quickly unbuttoned two buttons, leaving the shirt open to a point between Kimberly's breasts. "There, just like that."

Kimberly looked down and blushed, seeing how much of her cleavage was exposed. She asked "Can you see through this shirt? It's pretty sheer."

Jessica smirked, staring at Kimberly. "Not really, but you can get a pretty good idea where you nipples are."

Reaching out, she grabbed Kimberly's left nipple and pinched it lightly before she could react.

Kimberly gasped and protested loudly "Stop! What are you doing?" As Jessica pulled at her nipple.

Jessica replied coyly "We need to see how this shirt looks with your nipples stiff. Isn't that what you're after - getting your study partner's attention?"

She flicked her finger over the nipple and then stepped back a bit, staring at Kimberly's breast, her nipple pushing against the fabric, clearly evident.

Kimberly blushed deeply but said nothing. Jessica chuckled "I would wear something a bit more sheer, but this will have to do. Now who is this mystery guy?"

Kimberly lied "Someone I met in class. He's going to help me with p-chem."

Jessica rolled her eyes and then spanked Kimberly's bottom playfully. "Go -- get your help, get laid. But you have to tell me about it later."