Physical Fitness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the long pause I said "This is what I can agree to. I will try to seduce Alice. You can see to it that Jeremiah knows about it if you need to. I get first crack at dating you -- an exclusive for three months -- as soon as you file for divorce. Also, you and I have to meet for exercise, or lunch, at least once every two weeks to discuss things. Deal?"

Brenda got a big smile on her face and laughed "Deal!"

We both got up, shook hands, and then the sultry bitch smashed her body against mine and gave me a zealous kiss, which I found that I was hard-pressed to quickly terminate. Then Brenda smiled and just before she turned and walked out my door she said "I can't wait for in six months from now to investigate what's tenting your pants."

After the door closed I immediately beat my meat to the largest self-administered orgasm in my life while imagining fucking Brenda; my masturbation was so draining that I had to rest for fifteen minutes afterward.

*********

Monday I started "Operation Fuck-Alice." The first objective was to find out things that she liked and places that she frequented when not fucking JJ. I was already chummy with a secretary who was a friend of hers, and had seen information on her desk about a local sports bar. I was sly in getting information from the secretary, and I went to the sports bar several days after work when it was likely that she would be there.

The first time that I saw her at the sports bar I just said "Hi," but in a friendly way. The next time she was with two other people from work that I knew and I went up to them to say "Hi" rather than just walking by. As I hoped they invited me to sit with them. While I took my time after that it was easy. The first real push was when I knew from my at least twice a month (which ended up being once a week) meetings with Brenda that she and JJ were going out one Saturday night I casually mentioned to a group at the sports bar that I had four tickets for that Saturday night for a performance by the Rusty Nails, an offbeat musical group that Alice liked. "I wish I had someone to go with me," I mused.

"I'd love to go," Alice smiled. "Me too," said Audrey and Sylvia, one a paralegal and the other a secretary at Austin McKenzie, Audrey single, Sylvia married."

"Really?" I replied, acting surprised. "I don't have a ticket for your husband, though Sylvia," I said.

"No problem, he's going to some sporting event with his buddies that night," she smiled.

"OK, then, I guess we'll be the four music-loving Musketeers," I laughed.

I knew that Alice would finesse a way to get me alone so I said "Why don't you three talk about logistics and I'll get us another round of drinks from the bar."

When I got back to our table ten minutes later it was clear that Audrey had been nominated as the spokesman. "Hey, Brian; since Sylvia and I live near each other and Alice lives kind-of close to you, why don't you pick Alice up, and Sylvia and I will go together and meet you there?"

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled.

I wasn't really impressed with the Rusty Nails, but my ploy worked perfectly. I could have fucked Alice that night if I wanted to, but I wanted to play things slow. Two weeks later I asked Alice to go with me to a play, and that Friday night we went back to my apartment.

The bitch was as hot to trot as any date before in my life. She had her top off, displaying her most desirable assets, within ten minutes of us entering my apartment. I truly did enjoy sucking on her prodigious D-cup boobs for ten minutes before she went after my cock like a bear after salmon. She was so hot that she would have let me fuck her bareback, but I was going to be careful with her, so I used a condom for the first fuck. She gave me a blowjob after we recovered from our first orgasms, then I ate her to a second orgasm. Then much to her disappointment I took her home saying that I had an early out-of-town meeting the next morning.

I continued to slow play it with Alice for the next month. When I suggested I'd like to fuck bareback but we needed STD tests she got one the next day. It was clear that she was anxious to please me anyway that she could, and even though it may have been evil for me to do so I kept her believing that we might have a future together.

Alice was fun to fuck and I really enjoyed sucking on her ta-tas. However, there was no way in hell I was ever going to have a relationship with her; she was a means to an end.

After I had been fucking Alice about three months Brenda wanted to implement her plan to screw with JJ's mind. Through her sources -- Brenda never told me exactly what they were -- she found out that JJ's excuse that he had to work late on a Thursday night was because he had an Alice fuck session planned. I saw Alice at work Thursday morning -- we normally tried to avoid seeing each other at work -- and begged her to come over for a fuck that night, telling her that I was horny for her and her bodacious boobies.

Brenda later told me that JJ was totally pissed, and was really sullen that night. Then the next day she got one of her sources to let JJ overhear her saying "I wonder if Alice has something going with Brian. I saw them leaving together yesterday in Brian's car and hers was in the same place in the garage this morning before she got here."

That Thursday night I wanted Alice to feel good about jettisoning JJ so I ate her to three orgasms, fucked her pussy once, fucked her tits, and then woke her in the middle of the night and fucked her pussy again. She had stars in her eyes the next morning.

I never did find out who Brenda's "sources" were, but whomever they were they had a real read on the pulse of things. Apparently JJ confronted Alice and they had a big blowup on the Saturday following the Thursday that Alice weaseled out of the date with JJ. In fact, I do believe that JJ hit Alice; at least I know that she called the cops on him and they arrested him at his and Brenda's townhouse that night.

That gave me the perfect excuse to break up with Alice too. At first I comforted her on Sunday; but when I "found out" what had happened and that she had been cheating with a married man I got indignant, self-righteous, and fake-angry. I told her that I could never be with her long term because she cheated with someone she knew was married and that meant that she would certainly cheat on me if I married her.

Apparently Alice really did like me because she seemed to be devastated by my rejection of her.

************

The incident with JJ and Alice was rewarding revenge for Brenda, but it caused her to have to expedite her divorce from JJ. She filed on Tuesday morning and had JJ served at his bail hearing Tuesday afternoon. Although his mother got him out on bail because of his domestic abuse with Alice Brenda was able to get a protective order to keep him away from her and their townhouse. He went to live with his mother.

Brenda knew that her time with the real estate agency was limited when she made it clear to her boss (JJ's mother) that she was not going to drop the divorce or the protective order. She had gotten her financial situation into 90% of the condition that she wanted it in. That Wednesday she showed up at my apartment.

Brenda had a big smile on her face when I answered the door. "Hi, Brian; are you ready for the next phase of our deal?"

Brenda and I had gotten to know each other well over the last four-five months since we interacted at least once a week most of that time, and it was obvious to both of us that we had a smoldering hot sexual attraction to each other.

"Oh, that deal; you didn't think that I was serious about it, did you? I think that I'll probably stay with Alice," I snickered with a diabolical grin on my face.

Brenda knew that I was just screwing with her so she pretended that she was shocked. "But Brian, I thought that you had an attraction to me."

"So, you think that you'd be better for me than Alice?" I guffawed. "Not bloody likely."

"But Brian, at least let me show you my naked body," she replied feigning angst. With that she pulled her sundress over her head revealing no undergarments, and did a pirouette.

When I saw her naked body it confirmed what I had long suspected; that for my tastes she had a perfect female form. I approached her, took her into my arms, and then nonchalantly said "Oh well, I guess that I should give you a try before booting you out," and then kissed her.

After that we stopped playing games. I carried her to my bed and licked and sucked her to an earth-shattering orgasm. I then deliberately removed my clothes while she stared at me with one of her fingers in her pussy. Once I was naked she removed her finger, spread her legs, and groaned loudly as I penetrated her balls deep in one push.

What transpired was different by a significant amount than all of my previous sexual experiences. Not only was she wild, passionate, deliberate, and athletic all at the same time, but there was a true emotional connection. Although we were so drained and bleary-eyed by the next morning (I called in sick to work) we were also rational.

"I love you, Brenda," I softly said while staring into her eyes with one hand on a boob.

"I love you, Brian," she gently replied while caressing my testicles with one of her hands.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"We leave this city together -- we get jobs at least 500 miles away. Then as soon as my divorce is final we get married and I turn out a couple of kids."

I smiled. "I'll send out resumes tomorrow -- where do you want to live?"

"Hmmm," she smiled. "I'll have to think about it some. While I'm thinking why don't you suck my clit and then fuck me again?"

I obliged.

************

Our first morning waking up together was ten years ago. I was surprised at how well my expertise in SBA and related government license applications transferred to other law firms. I had a new job in a city that Brenda wanted to live within three months. We left for our new city two days after her divorce came through. We would have liked to hold off on her turning out those two bambinos that she promised for a little while but apparently her sexual bliss made her forget her birth control shot and my swimmers were potent because she was six weeks pregnant when we got married in our new city two weeks after we got there.

I still stay very physically fit -- however, now it's more by chasing around our three (not just two) kids and coaching the older ones' athletic teams, and having intense "exercise" sessions with my wife at least five days a week. I'm still as physically fit as before, but a hell of a lot happier.

12