All Comments on 'Physical Therapy For The Soul'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good writer

I usually don't read stories of this sort...you know with plot and all. Regardless, it is well written. The writer seems to be flexing his muscles in order to write longer, conversation-heavy, (posiibly) non-erotic material in the future. He will be good at it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Ditto Anon in Atlanta

Very romantic story, Tony. BTW, your perspectives on small breasts are refreshing. Also, was great to read a story where they go slow - quite realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

You've written another winner. You seem to have a knack for writing very enjoyable romances.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good work

fantastic work. absolutely amazing. I don't need to give you any advice for your writing, but I will say this: grab an agent if you don't have one. With work that good, it's only a matter of time before you get published.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Tony! just keep going like this!

Ever since I started to read you (Drumbeats Within His Soul) I found your submissions wonderful!

Carry on, don't be bound by anybody else's ideas, write as it takes You!

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This one is great!

I'll read only the best stories, the most highly rated by other readers, and usually will agree and rate them "100," but this one goes above and beyond that! The plot is very well developed and is very realistic; the romance and sex seem more natural--the characters a bit more hestitant and worried what the other one wants or expects. The use of dialogue, both between characters and internally to themselves, really enhances the story. Tony knows what he's writing about, too, as he obviously knows all about knee surgery and rehab. AND, he certainly has been alongside a woman in labor! [Recalling my own daughter's birth years ago, the epilogue actually made me tear up a bit...and my fingers started to ache again from my wife's perpetual grip!]

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good writing

A good story with lots of plot! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazingly Crafted!

With writing skills like this, I see a full-length novel being written. I enjooyed this so much, I just may read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brilliant

absolutely brilliant, it touched me, something most of these stories cant do.

my718spacemy718spaceover 17 years ago
Great....cool story.

Can't get any better than this...Can it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A love story

An outstanding and tender love story. I really enjoy your writings.Keep it up.I have read many of your works.Such talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow...

Wow... There's stories and then there's this... Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
heartwarming...

it's a very nice, heartwarming tale. like another poster, i first read 'drumbeats', then ventured into your other stories. what i liked about this story is that: 1) they got to know each other before having a sexual relationship, 2) during their first time, they were both nervous and a little awkward - i thought that was sweet, 3) the details about knee surgery and rehab were superb, 4) they looked like average people - she didn't have super DD breasts and he was not superhung (gosh, it would be painful if he was superhung and she's only 5' tall!) 5) the subsequent marriage and birth of the child - were all written beautifully. thanks for a great read, tony!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Yet another superb story

I've only read a couple of your stories, but both I've read have been very well developed in plot, dialog, and imagery. Your characters are real--they breathe, they have emotions, and sometimes they have bad days like the rest of us. One thing you missed is that when a small-breasted woman gets pregnant, her breasts swell to a couple times their normal size. My wife was that way, and after she breast fed our son, her breasts permanently retained their larger size. Anyway, it was a great story.

hathorbr1hathorbr1almost 14 years ago
Nice Story!

I really liked this story. It was sweet and romantic. Great job!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Tony, I'm never disappointed with one of your stories.

I felt right at home in your West Chester setting, being from the Tri-State Area myself. Your story was really well done and, I thought, very realistic. I thoroughly enjoyed it and kept wishing it did not have to end. Thanks for another really fine submission. It was definitely a Five Star read!

hathorbr1hathorbr1almost 12 years ago
Damn, you write so well!

I loved this story! It was extremely sweet and touching! I truly want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I hope you'r proud of yourself, making an old bloke cry with tender love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:")

that was so beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect!!!

Just a wonderful, beautiful story of of the beginning feelings all the way through to that special finish!!!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Fantastic Peachy story

Hey watch out for those defective condoms. The story had a sweet flow. It Jane and John Does love story not much excitement no handgrenades,spies, international intrigue, high finance. Just a slow, two lonely hearts looking for space in eachothers hearts and minds. The characters were well described as ordinary straight middle class people. The story was very moving with great emotion. The author is quite skilled and didn't rush the story and was generous in the ending with great outcomes.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You need to research those sort of knee injuries and the treatment that follows, speaking as someone who has had it happen, no treatment like she started out with while he still had a brace on his knee would have happened. I realise it's fiction but still, get the facts right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

woderful

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Imagine my surprise!

I was born in Cincy and graduated from Wright State. Kind of a shock to see that! Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fellow Allum

Great story, not hurried just a good read. I too was surprised to see Wright State mentioned. I was not born in Ohio but was brought there by the AF to attend and graduate from Wright State! Its great to read a story from the old stomping grounds....skyline chili, montgomery inn and of course Wright State. Take care and keep writing great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Names

steve or Zerrick ?..

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
RE NAMES

Most likely Steve, Zerrick wore a condom.

mmil61mmil61over 8 years ago
Exceptional writing skill!

Tony, I read A LOT - I mean every genre, electronic books, hard cover, paperback, you name it. I have in my life time ( 60+ years) read only a few stories that have touched me with the story line and characters as has this story. This story could actually be published as is (but I am sure an editor would disagree). Loved the story line, the characters, the twist with the sudden pregnancy and the eventual marriage and birth of the baby girl! Sooo sweet!!!! But uncommon in today's world of have fun and forget about the consequences! PLEASE, post on this site when you do have a published book released - I want to buy it and read it. Oh, and I have had a severe knee injury resulting in surgery and PT, I don't think you got the PT wrong. Getting ready for another knee surgery and having pre-op PT, nearly everything you had in your story is what I have or had in PT. Not every PT does EXACTLY the same routines - even within the same PT group.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 8 years ago
knee

had a complete knee replacement mine didn't go so well didn't have a pretty therapist either

poppu831poppu831almost 8 years ago
Knees

Tony, I'm a male of 70 plus years. Your story was so compelling I couldn't put it down. I am a Vietnam Era Vet and both knees are shot and I know from having been a Combat Medic at my age I would have a very difficult time going through PT. I have outlived my bride of over 40 years, but the Lord has blessed me with knowing a beautiful widow for a couple of years now. She and her husband were also married for 40 plus years when he passed. Without God and the 2 beautiful women that I have been blessed to share my life with I would have been nothing. Keep writing, your stories are extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damned Good

Nicely paced,; a good tale, very well told.

HP

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I liked the banter between them

but I didn't like his response when she told him why she was not feeling well. He was an insensitive jerk.

and no, neither white zinfandel or blackberry wine would be the right choice to go with beef.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
SOO GOOD

I would love to see a final line...Do you mind if I love you forever...Please, how would you reply?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice one

A straight-up story, and well-told

Thank you

HP

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
A blossoming relationship

When you find the right one you'll know it. Nice story I like your writing. Keep it up.

drachir53drachir53about 2 years ago

I was intrigued by the first part before the intimacy. The pregnancy did not surprise me! It was a well written pleasant piece!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I kept expecting something about how big her breasts had become since it had a big thing for her. LM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous